Today's Top Stories - March 30, 2015
SILVER BULLET AWARD: To Garland, TX homeowner who got into a shootout with two black burglars trying to break into his home … ADVICE - practice and learn to shoot better More
GUNS! Great, Now 3D-Printed Rifles Can Fire Larger, Deadlier Rounds More
GUNS! Kroger CFO Tells Gun-Grabbing Moms To Take A hike - Again More
GUNS! Vermont Senate approves controversial gun control bill A controversial bill that bans violent felons and mentally ill Vermonters from possessing a firearm passed a preliminary vote of 20 to 8 in the Senate More
RACE WAR …
Bored black teens decide to rob and kill white man in Philadelphia who was just out to walk his little dog. No ‘hands up, don’t shoot’ protests here, no mass news coverage More
MURDER AND MAYHEM … CHICAGO’S WAY OF DEATH … 2 killed, 4 wounded in city shootings More
WETBACK UPDATE …
Illegal Immigrant Enters US Every 33 Seconds An illegal immigrant enters the United States every 33 seconds, according to the Census Bureau's U.S. and World Population Clock. The data also shows that a child is born every eight seconds - and someone dies in the United States every 12 seconds More
Crowd Chants ‘USA’ So Loudly at Town Hall Meeting That Pro-Immigration CA Congressman Can’t Even Speak More
U.S. Signed Agreement with Mexico To Teach Immigrants (Legal or Illegal) to Unionize, under the guidance of Obama's NLRB More
VIRGINIA BAR ANTI-SEMITIC ACTIONS…
Anti-Semitic Sentiments of Liberal Loudmouthed Members Force Virginia Bar to Cancel Trip to Jerusalem - At least that's what the President of the Virginia Bar Association, Virginia Beach lawyer Kevin Martingayle, maintains, while denying any antisemitism Prominent lawyers in U.S. disagree with his stance, point out how close it is to an erroneous White House position More
Virginia House speaker takes Bar to the woodshed over its anti-semitic stance on Israel trip More
THE WAY OBAMA SHOULD SOLVE IRAN PROBLEM ….
Former U.S. UN Ambassador, John Bolton says, ‘EASY’… To Stop Iran's Bomb, Bomb Iran: Tehran can't be trusted on a nuclear deal. Force is the only option More
GOVT. RUN AMOK!
Americans Want to Drive, Not Take Mass Transit. But Government Spending Doesn’t Reflect That More
Concern About Environment Down Global Warming Least More
TERRORISTS COMING TO VIRGINIA BEACH?
As I read the terrorism story captured in the link below, two parallel thoughts crossed my mind: 1. There was no coverage of a raid on the mosque in IL where these two Muslim terrorists said their prayers each Friday, hoping that Allah will grant them the strength to kill many infidels(us). Do the local police and the FBI feel like these were the only vermin infesting the local Muslim population? And, 2. Can the citizens of Virginia Beach, VA, hope for the same sorts of headlines when the mosque that has been approved locally begins churning-out vicious soldiers of Allah? I'll just bet that an attack or two at the oceanfront may just start turning those tourism dollars way down! And the liberals talk about oil and gas exploration being a negative for tourism? The idiocy is overwhelming! - JOHN P. KUCHTA JR. More
Beginning April 3, Virginia News Source will welcome a new columnist, Chris Kettner, who has gone from door-to-door encyclopedia sales to become a leading talk radio hosts, both nationally and regionally.
We will feature his column at the first of each month. His enteraining and informative first column is intriguingly titled, "The Coin." We hope you will enjoy it and let Chris know.
Known as “The Specialist,” Chris hosts the nationally syndicated “Voice of Real America" and his regional show, “The Specialist Radio Hour” on WKQA in Norfolk.
“The Voice of Real America" is billed as an edgy, popular political show that can be heard coast-to-coast. It has become known for cutting through the rhetoric and making sense of political chaos while remaining strictly non-partisan.
“The Specialist Radio Hour” has become a popular regional show that is on WKQA, based in Norfolk. Chris has interviewed over 2000 local, national, and international business owners, community leaders, politicians, authors and celebrities.
Chris' resume begins at the age of 17 when he was trained as a door to door encyclopedia salesman with some of the best mentors in the business, and still bills himself as a sales guru. He has written a book entitled “The Specialist Sales and Management Bible.”
Chris’ bio reads. “One of the fringe benefits of being such a successful salesman is the obvious art of being able to communicate. Public speaking, skillful communication and reading people are learned through time and application.
I am really disappointed with your "thumbs up" for "Cruz Control."
Mr. Cruz was not born in the USA. He has no right to be President. How I wish he would stop running for office.
Guess that's what we get for not caring about who lives in the White House, right?
Remember how you told me "no worries" about internet censorship?
The French have an answer to that: French government blocks websites with views it doesn’t like…
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
It is impossible for me to imagine a more absurd circumstance. The chief negotiator for the USA on the world stage is Secretary of State John Kerry.
Kerry was all over the news this weekend shouting about the great progress being made in talks with Iran supposedly aimed at eliminating their ability to produce a nuclear bomb.
At the same time, the leader of Iran was giving a speech during which a member of the audience shouted “Death to America!” Any reasonable man would think that the prudent response from the leader would be something along the lines of, “Not now, dummy!”
The ayatollah didn’t even make that pretext. He belted-out his own “Death to America” chant!
Could you make-up this story? Our Traitor-in-Chief calls this progress! (Click Read More below for rest of this sordid story)
by Joseph J. McGrenra, CFCM
Friday February 27th was a day I was extremely busy. I was not on line, nor did I have a radio or television on during the day. So, I was stunned to get a text message from my daughter telling me that Leonard Nimoy had passed away.
Star Trek and Leonard Nimoy had been part of my life just about as long as I can remember. I have vague memories of watching the original series on its original run on NBC, but in reruns in the 1970s was where I watched virtually every day-7:00 p.m. on channel 48 in Philadelphia.
Now before I go any further, I will say that Leonard Nimoy did many other things besides Star Trek, and he not only did them, but did them well. To mention just a few-one of my favorite TV movies/pilots that was not picked up called Baffled, two seasons of Mission Impossible, the In Search of series and the remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Besides acting, he was a Director (yes Star Trek, but also Three Men And A Baby), writer, poet, photographer. [CLICK 'READ MORE' BELOW FOR REST OF THE STORY]
(Ed's Note: Original of this editorial was published June 5, 2008. It still rings true today…)
by Dr. Jack Wheeler
Editor of To-the-Point Online News
The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No résumé, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.
He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya.
by John P. Kuchta Jr. - VNS columnist
Please remember that our Virginia Beach Sheriff Stolle told me over the phone two years ago, and I reported his words in the Virginia News Source, that Stolle would "follow Obama's orders" to confiscate our guns.
Think about that fact as Eric Holder and Barack Obama spend their days stoking the fires of racial hatred across the land and more and more instances of cop shootings occur.
Stolle is part of the problem, not part of the solution.
I encourage you to distribute this email to everybody from VB on your email list including my signature.
My intention is to make myself available to any candidate running against Stolle and to take a lie detector test to affirm the words that Stolle spoke to me.
In a recent speech, Obama stated that “Islam has always been apart of America’s history”
Well, he’s right. It was the incessant attacks on American ships on trans-Atlantic voyages by the Islamic Barbary pirates that inspired Thomas Jefferson to create America’s Navy rather than continue to pay them bribes.
Americans fought these thugs and thieves, off and on, for a total of 32 years before securing some semblance of safe passage to and from Europe and Africa to America.
In the famous Marine Corp Hymn, “From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli…” verses were written about those tumultuous years and America's fierce determination to free American slaves and the seas from Islamic demoniacs.
- acyclovir, Zovirax
- Evolution May Explain Why a Curvy Bottom Drives Men Wild
- Restraining Order Often Costly for Women
- Early Onset Hot Flashes May Point to Raised Heart Disease Risk
- ibandronate, Boniva
- Multiple Sclerosis Linked to Lower Levels of Key Nutrients in Women
- Mammogram Rates May Fall When Women Learn of 'Overdiagnosis' Risk
- Low Cancer Risk With Device Used to Remove Fibroids, Study Finds
- Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
- Hybrid SUV plug-in coming from Mercedes this fall
- Papua New Guinea earthquake causes 1-inch tsunami. No injuries reported.
- Syria's Assad: Islamic State has strengthened despite airstrikes
- 'Killer Chain' holds up the drone and looks at it from every angle
- Former Israeli PM Olmert convicted in corruption case
- UnitedHealth's Catamaran deal meant to combat rising drug costs
- Reader recommendation: Duty
- Love disarms hatred
- 'Schumerisms': How Harry Reid's likely successor will spar with Republicans
- Pandas are actually pretty gregarious, study finds
- Prosecutors: Co-pilot treated for suicidal tendencies
- Iran nuclear talks at crunch time, differences remain
- Iran says US drone kills 2 advisers in Iraq; US denies claim
- Yemeni rebels shell Aden as Saudi launches more airstrikes
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Former Israeli Premier Olmert convicted in corruption case
- Church van crashes into canal, killing 8 and injuring 10
- AP president: Killing of journalists should be a war crime
- Trevor Noah set to replace Stewart on 'Daily Show'
- Three No. 1 seeds in the Final Four
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- Retire on the Road
- Most Overlooked Tax Breaks for Investors
- What Happens When the Insurer of Your Annuity Goes Broke?
- Tax Records You Can Toss
- 4 Great Fidelity Stock Funds for Retirement Savers
- Help! Someone Stole My Tax Refund
- Costly Social Security Mistakes
- Best Times to Shop for a Kitchen Renovation
- Social Security Strategies If a Spouse Dies
- 6 Smart Things to Say When You Are Buying a Car