Guns, corruption, government - all the same: December 5, 2013
GOLDEN BULLET AWARD: To Newport News man who whacked himself (and unfortunately his pet) following a police standoff - but saves taxpayers a lot of money More
ICE STORM to Threaten Widespread Power Outages Centered on Arkansas: A swath of ice and a wintry mix later this week threatens to slow travel and cut power from parts of Texas to Kentucky, AccuWeather warns More
PRAISE THE LORD AND LETS GET IT LOWER! Obama's Approval Rating Sinks Past "Psychological Threshold" into the 30s More
Majority of 18-24 Year Olds Support Recall of Obama from Office More
Tensions Hit Boiling Point Over ObamaCare Enrollment Figures, Error Rates More
You Picked A Fine Time To Leave Me, Blue Shield A little pickin' and grinnin' More
Democrat Infighting Erupts Over Liberals' "We Can Have It All" Fantasy on Entitlements More
Mass Hack Attack Affects Almost 2 Million Internet Accounts: Hackers have stolen almost 1.6 million login credentials and 320,000 e-mail credentials - Attacks could still be going on More
Tech Tips: Guide To Protecting Your Internet Accounts More
JPMorgan Warns 465,000 Prepaid Card Users on Data Loss After Cyber Attack: The cards in question were issued for corporations to pay employees and for government agencies to issue tax refunds, unemployment compensation and other benefits More
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
VNS anti_Jihadist columnist
I wonder if Al Capone ever imagined a day when the FBI would refuse to call Capone and his "associates" by the name they came to be best known, La Cosa Nostra. If Big Al would have just been able to foresee the positive results of sewing large cash bundles into the Federal political class and bureaucracy, he could have saved himself all those embarrassing IRS audits and trials. Muslim OPEC members have done just that and behold the results!
Everybody on this email distribution is a competent, hard-working, fun-loving American who can read and write. Can anybody explain to me why in the wake of 9/11/2001 and all the bombings, hackings and mutilations that have occurred in the name of Allah ever since, that our chief, federal law enforcement agency would make moves that look obviously like a beat cop "on the take?"
Impeach the President?
by Larry Henry, VNS Columist
Joseph Stalin was a serious paranoid who purged his military officers, his communist party, his secret police, and most of Russia prior to the German invasion of 1941. The Russian armies were overrun because of this, and the politics of the day. The only thing that saved Russia was mistakes made by Hitler.
Barack Obama has purged 10 flag officers this year alone. Last year was more of the same. General Carter Hamm, United States Africa Command, and Rear Admiral Charles Gaovette, Air Craft Carriers Mediterranean Sea, were immediately sacked following the Benghazi attack. Why? They wanted to rescue our people in harm’s way. This is not speculation. It’s all over the internet. Anyone who disagrees with Obama’s agenda or his handling of Benghazi is fired or court marshalled on trumped up charges.
by John P. Kuchra Jr.
We already know where the real terror plots are being hatched - in the mosques! Did real Americans learn nothing from the Boston Marathon Race bombings? The Tsarnaev brothers went to Friday prayers and continued to make their pressure cooker bombs.
But, the FBI continues to put-on these dog and pony show trials where they recruit lone jihjadists, convince the jiadists that they are being supplied with real C4 explosives and a detonator and then haul them in front of federal judges who sentence the jihadists to be hanged. No, wait, I got that wrong! This trial got all buggered-up when the federal judge determined that a warrantless wiretap was used by the FBI to get their evil doer.
by Thomas Pastore
Special to VNS
On the eve of this Thanksgiving, over 100 illegal's (openly), came over the California border, in defiance of our Laws, throwing rocks at our Border Patrols, demanding entrance. In open fashion, without regard for our Laws, more and more are we seeing Illegal activity viewed as "justified" by people who (mainly) come from a country that would have shot or arrested them for the exact activities they "get away with" in a once proud country called America. Throughout this Land there are protestors compiled of Illegal's and their (accessory), supporters demanding that America grant them some sought of Amnesty for their Crimes. These protests, combined with the Weak Leadership that now composes America's government have those in Congress talking of "Reforms". Reforms are merely another way of saying that Congress and the alleged-one who is called "President", refuse to enforce the Laws of America, and in-fact are in violation of their very Oath of Office. They Fail to protect America, they fail to protect our Tax-dollars, with all the social welfare dollars Illegal's drain from our State and Federal budgets, and they fail to protect our right to seek work, as Illegal's now take jobs far more valuable then the so-called (jobs that we don't want), Myth that many want you to believe.
Americas' Government has decided to embrace these openly defiant, violators of our Laws. Strangers from other countries with NO sense of Loyalty to these United States. Selfish individuals who have chosen to leave their Families behind to make money, instead of staying in their country and attempt to make their country a better place for all of their people. After-all, isn't that the history of America, when we chose to stand up to the Monarchy of Great Britain, and fought and Died for our right to a better life? Why do we Not emphasize to these Illegal's to go back home and do what we did?
Hey Boys and Girls,
On 31 Dec 13 at 1645 hours, the Obama administration will issue a press release aimed at tempering the effects of a shore landing of 45,000 Chinese troops and tanks at Cape Henry, VA. The presser will no doubt point to the need for supporting tourism to the USA. Obama will encourage entire VA neighborhoods to welcome the Chinese into their homes in a cross cultural exchange to include conjugal rights with your wives, daughters and sisters.
It will all be for a worthy cause, the naming of Obama as President-for-Life of the new Western Chinese Colonies.
Would our Sewer Rat-in-Chief sell-out 310 million Americans? Think about it.
"If you like your country you can keep it. Period!"
From TheBlaze.com;— Fearing a possible unintended confrontation, the Obama administration is advising American commercial airlines to comply with China’s demands to be notified in advance of flights through its newly declared air-defense zone over the East China Sea, according to the New York Times. The directive isn't related...
John P. Kuchta, Jr. - Virginia Beach
By Tom Holmes
OK, I'm tired of all the Pilgrim and "first" Thanksgiving crap. We celebrated Thanksgiving in the South before those immigrant religious zealots ever got lost and stumped their toe at Plymouth Rock. I am talking about the first official Thanksgiving held in Virginia, by the way.
OK, so they may have had one earlier down in St. Augustine in fifteen something or other, but it didn't really catch on, did it? It also didn't lead to the formation of a myth and totally new race of people. So, here goes:
Yes, we had a good thing going in Ol' Virginny long before the arrival of those happy-go-lucky (not!) Pilgrims. Should have learned our lesson about immigration control right then and there, but noooo. Allowed them to stay and, thus, began the Mayflower Myth and eventual formation of a new race of people known as "damnyankees." In my humble opinion, this was the first great mistake in the development of what was to become the United States of America.
by John P. Kuchta Jr. VNS Columnist Jihadists killed while working on explosives in a mosque? No way, Jose! It must have been a Lutheran church and the reporter got it all wrong. In no way should an incident like this in a far-flung corner of the globe cause us to consider if jihadists are working on explosives in our US Lutheran churches. But, if an investigation would be prove beyond a reasonable doubt that such goings-on were taking place in our Lutheran churches, the proper course of action would be to raid said churches at 0300 some Sunday morning, arrest and try anyone found to be in possession of illegal weapons, explosives or ammo and dispatch quick, Old West-style justice. As usual, I'll buy the rope! Hey, Eric Holder, can I get an amen? (See: Afghanistan: Seven jihadis killed in mosque when mines they were making explode prematurely)
This beautiful painted male bunting - captured at feeder in Kings Grant this week. Mary Reid Barrow, my bird expert in residence, said this is a little north of this species range. But we were happy to provide him some seeds and help him on his way
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Recalls Girls BCG Hooded Windsuits Due to Strangulation Hazard
- Denver Global Products Recalls Multi-Purpose Yard Vehicles Due to Laceration, Fire Hazards; Sold Exclusively at...
- Wearever Girl’s Hooded Jacket Sets Recalled by David’s Place Due to Strangulation Hazard; Sold Exclusively...
- Manhattan Group Recalls Baby Rattles Due to Choking Hazard
- SRAM Recalls Derailleurs for Bicycles Due to Fall Hazard
- K2 Sports Recalls Kickboards/Scooters Due to Fall Hazard
- L&F International Trade Recalls Renovated Mattresses Due to Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard
- Crown Boiler Recalls Home Heating Boilers Due to Carbon Monoxide Hazard
- American Boy and Girl Recalls Infant Sandals Due to Choking Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Meijer...
- Little Willy’s Recalls Hooded Sweatshirts Due to Strangulation Hazard
Quote OF THE DAY
"If an 80-year-old woman or a three-year-old girl who is confined to a wheelchair can be strip-searched by the TSA at the airport, but a woman in a burka or a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched - you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots."
From the Internet
- Less Physical Activity, More TV for Today's Moms, Study Finds
- Uterine Growths
- Pregnancy After Miscarriage
- PTSD Might Lead to Sizable Weight Gain in Women
- Use of Breast MRIs Way Up, Studies Find
- Urine Tests Don't Always Confirm Urinary Infections, Study Finds
- Time of Month May Affect Women's Concussion Recovery
- Poorer Women Delay Examination of Breast Lumps, Study Suggests
- Health Tip: Performing a Breast Self-Exam
- Mexico's dilemma: How do you safely transport radioactive cobalt?
- Despite claims, healthcare.gov is not enrolling applicants in Medicaid
- Obama celebrates the end of Hanukkah at the White House
- Nelson Mandela: 'Because of him, we grew up in hope'
- Obamacare: What if not enough young, healthy people enroll?
- Bitcoin bashed in China and France: what that means for the crypto-currency
- South Africans gather to pay their respects at Mandela's home (+video)
- Nelson Mandela: What South Africans couldn't tell their kids about him (+video)
- Southeast Asia eyes Chinese air zone expansion (+video)
- China's aggressive air zone rattles a suspicious region (+video)
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela
- Mandela, anti-apartheid icon, mourned world over
- Major events in the life of Nelson Mandela
- Budget deal? Big obstacles, New Year's deadline
- `Ice Friday' bears down on Texas, much of Midwest
- Biden: Asia's growth a chance to bend history
- White House changes story on Obama's uncle
- 20 years after the Long Island Rail Road massacre
- Students in Libya say slain teacher inspired them
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Walker crash
- How 'The Sound of Music' Went From Stage to Screen to NBC Special
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95, Was the First Black President of South Africa
- Marines Prepared for Boots on the Ground During Syria Crisis
- Rep. Van Hollen: State Department Needs Funds
- Obama Seeks Support From Disillusioned Millenial Base
- Rep. Mike Rogers: Baidu Could Face Scrutiny in U.S.
- George H.W. Bush Almost the Most Searched Political Figure of 2013
- White House Misled Press: Obama Knew and Lived With Uncle Who Was Here Illegally
- Twice as Many College Grads in Minimum Wage Jobs as 5 Years Ago
- Obama Seeks Support From Disillusioned Millennial Base
- August 19, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- August 9, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- July 18, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- July 10, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Chicken
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- June 21, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Montevideo and Salmonella Mbandaka Infections Linked...
- June 20, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Saintpaul Infections Linked to Imported Cucumbers
- June 14, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Hedgehogs
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- Holiday Scams to Avoid
- Interest Rates and the Real Unemployment Rate
- Year-End Financial To-Do List
- Career and Job-Search Advice From Around the Web
- How to Manage Your Passwords
- How to Navigate Medicare on Your Parents' Behalf
- Where to Find Money to Pay for Your Parents' Care
- How Homeowners Insurance Claims Will Boost Your Rates
- Best and Worst Buys of December 2013
- How to Appeal a Denied Medicare Claim
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- June 22, 2012 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections