Of Guns, Government & Theft of Freedoms - June 10, 2013
GOLDEN BULLET AWARD: To killer of drug suspect during attempt drug bust in Charlotte's Hidden Valley Elementary school Tuesday More
GOLDEN BULLET AWARD: To The NJ Business Owner Who Shot and Killed A Would-Be Robber who demanded his money and gold More
GOLDEN BULLET AWARD: To Black Chicago gangbanger for killing fellow gang member last month - Put that guy on the payroll More
Total idiot should get life in prison: CA man admits making a false report in 911 call that result in shooting death of college student by police More
TAXPAYER FINANCED 'DRUGGIE' FREE PHONES: Your Tax Dollars At Work - ObamaPhone Distributors Passing Out ObamaPhones To People Who Say They'll Sell Them For Drugs Undercover video shows two corporate distributors of ObamaPhones handing out the mobile devices to people who have promised to sell them for drug money, to buy shoes and handbags, to pay off their bills, or just for extra spending cash - The 'Lifeline' free-cell-phone scheme cost $2.2 BILLION last year alone, all of it from fees added to the phone bills of paying customers More
Obama Has Not Given Up On Tougher Gun Control, insists Veep Joe Biden: Claims senators who voted against extending federal background checks are now prepared to change their minds More
The fraud of transparency: "Tell your boss I owe him another friggin' beer" Hot mic catches NSA boss praising FBI chiefs for supportive testimony on surveillance programs during Congressional testimony - But was it true? More
Obama Obfuscates, Gives No Clear View On The Necessity Of National Security Programs: And, his claimed "transparent" programs - run by a secret court, with the public barred from learning any details of its operation, its location or the orders issued by its judges - aren't selling as such. “What [Mr. Obama] is battling is not just a facts-based argument but a lost-trust issue that is far harder to turn around” More
BenghaziGate - Benghazi Whistleblower Lawyer Says Joint Chiefs Chairman Lied to Congress More
The Middle East remains one of the world's top 'tinder' boxes of violence, religious controversy, and possibly war.
Irene, our Middle East Blogger, said there are hints that Egypt will go to war, but not with Israel this time. It is targeting Ethiopia which plans to dam the Nile River in Addis Ababa.
"This will surely reduce the water flow by the time it gets to Egypt," Irene wrote. She quoted Egypt President Morsi as saying he understood the need for development of 3rd world countries, but added Egypt won't accept any reduction of the flow of water in the Nile.
“Egypt does not want war with Ethiopia," he said, "but will keep all options open."
As the fighting in Syria continues, Israel is giving injured Syrian fighters 'the best medical care' available as they are moved to Israeli hospitals Read rest of Irene's blog - a Tenuous Peace - Life in Israel
The city council is at it again and VNS municipal blogger Bob O'Connor is ripping their shorts down to expose their stupidity or a deliberately criminal 'shell game' it is playing with the citizens.
Sure the council says the city will give a single developer $18 MILLION of our tax dollars to guarantee him a profit for his private pipe-dream of 'restoring' the old Cavalier on the Hill. And like a little child who might not get his way? The developer is holding the city's stupid leadership hostage: Give me the dough or I bring in a wrecking ball!
O'Connor wants to know what the $18 MILLION includes: Interest? Based on past mismanagement, 'Probably not,' says O'Connor.
by John P. Kuchta Jr., AKA Capt. Crawdad, AKA (ANTI) Jihad John
In the words of a potential 2016 US Presidential candidate, "What does it matter?" (Ed Note - when asked about aiding and abetting the murders of 4 Americans in Behghazi)
Wait until Obama steps into WWIII, fighting the Russians, Hezbollah, Iran and possibly China in Syria and the world.
Re: Cavalier hotel sale
Why am I not surprised when the “entrepreneur” who wants to purchase the hotel wants some of my tax money.
Bob Michel - Virginia Beachj
We apologize for not remaining vigilant in protecting your freedom. We have allowed liberalism to redefine what America is without lifting a finger to stop this momentum. Though I have always voted since becoming eligible, I never wanted anything to do with politics; I was naive to the point of thinking that my government would always do the right thing to protect my freedom.
That was a huge mistake.
It was not until I heard candidate Obama say he wanted to fundamentally change America and talked of Joe the Plumber about redistributing the wealth that an alarm went off for me. That alarm said, “This is Communism.” Finally I woke up to reality and you must also if you are to remain free.
The challenges ahead for you are great, but you must do all you can to stay alert and join with others for the fight of your life. Whatever you do, don’t put your head in the sand and pretend that everything will work out in the end. Be assured it will not.
There were forces at work early in the 20th century to begin forming a one-world government. It began when the United Nations was formed to take up the mantle. The goal was to form a one-world government, a one-world currency and one-world religion.
The American People, egged on by a complicit media, cheered on the destruction of liberty in the name of security and financed the most horrific Orwellian spy network in the history of the world.
The fungus among us!
VNS Staff Photo
- Strollers Recalled by Kolcraft Due to Projectile Hazard
- Axis Arrows Recalled by Easton Due to Injury Hazard
- Chelsea & Scott Recalls Idea Baby Bath Seats Due to Drowning Hazard; Sold Exclusively at...
- Buy Buy Baby Recalls Idea Baby Bath Seats Due to Drowning Hazard
- BeBeLove Recalls Baby Bath Seats Due to Drowning Hazard
- Texsport Recalls Cedar Lake Heater/Cookers Due to Fire Hazard
- Stride Rite Recalls Girl’s Sandals Due to Choking Hazard
- Salsa Cycles Recalls Bicycle Forks Due to Fall Hazard
- Country Life Recalls Target-Mins Iron Supplement Bottles Due to Lack of Child-Resistant Packaging
- Philips Recalls Metal Halide Lamps Due to Fire, Laceration Hazards
- New Silicone Breast Implants Approved
- Women Better at Remembering Faces, Study Finds
- Pent-Up Stress Could Harm Health of Middle-Aged Women
- Can You Skip Antibiotics for Urinary Tract Infection?
- Childhood Abuse Tied to Food Addiction in Women: Study
- Women's Weight-Loss Surgery May Benefit Later Offspring
- Women Less Likely to Get Trauma Center Care After Injury: Study
- Breast Self Exam
- Procedure for Incontinence in Women May Lose Effectiveness With Time
- Angelina Jolie Has Preventative Double Mastectomy
- 'Sopranos' star James Gandolfini challenged mobster stereotype
- Jimmy Hoffa search: No remains found
- Best time to drive a hybrid? When traffic is bad.
- Slavery: US gives bad marks to China and Russia in its annual report
- FBI uses drones on US soil: Senators want assurances on privacy protections
- Julian Assange hints WikiLeaks might publish next Edward Snowden revelations
- Bernanke lets Wall Street down easy: Stimulus to end, but not yet (+video)
- Bizarre supernova completely normal in every way, find astronomers
- The consequences of 'extreme energy'
- So much at steak: 8 tips for buying a grill
- Fed suggests it's closer to slowing bond purchases
- Actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy at age 51
- 10 Things to Know for Thursday
- Obama making plans to tackle global warming
- US tries saving Taliban talks after Karzai objects
- Bipartisan proposal on student loans circulating
- Compromise among senators eyed on border security
- Few options for Brazil leader in face of protests
- FBI ends Michigan search for Hoffa's remains
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Vince Flynn, Political Thriller Author and Conservative Hero, Dies at 47
- Tea Party Turns Against Rubio at Immigration Rally
- Mass. Lawmaker Wants National Holiday for First Responders
- Former TWA Flight 800 Investigators Urge New Look at Crash
- Study: Ancient Mars Had More Oxygen Than Ancient Earth
- Ben Bernanke's Fed Maintains Stimulus, Voices Increased Optimism on Economy
- Tea Party 'Audit the IRS' Rally About a Lot More Than the Tax Man
- Newt Gingrich Warns Electromagnetic Pulse Could 'End Civilizations'
- A Drone Shadow That Stalks the White House
- FBI Won't Disclose Cost of Latest Hoffa Dig
- June 14, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Hedgehogs
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- May 24, 2013 (Investigation Update): Eight Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Small...
- May 22, 2013 (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Montevideo and Salmonella Mbandaka Infections Linked...
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Mbandaka Infections Linked to Live...
- May 8, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Saintpaul Infections Linked to Imported Cucumbers
- (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Saintpaul Infections Linked to Imported Cucumbers
- Insurance Rates to Soar for Homeowners at Flood Risk
- The Toll of Financial Stress in the Workplace
- Maxing Out Retirement Contributions
- Get the Most Out of Cash-Back Shopping Sites
- What to Do About Rocky Times for Developing Markets
- Create Your Own Summer Camp for Less
- Don't Toss Your Tax Returns
- How to Raise Your Child's Financial IQ
- Economics 101
- New Online Tool Reveals What Hospitals Charge
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- June 22, 2012 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- June 10, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- Did A So-Called Sexual Assault How-To Manual Just Get Funded Via Kickstarter?
- On Trend: Polished Pink For The Office
- Meet The CEO And Mother Of Four Who Does 'Have It All'
- Take A Risk: The Odds Are Better Than You Think
- Why Well-Thought-Out Career Choices Still Sometimes Don't Work
- Serena Williams' Non-Apology Apology
- 3 Strategies For Keeping Your Cool At Work
- How To Carve Out A Niche And Raise $42 million
- New Grads, Here's How To Keep Your Costs Low
- Summer Internship Horror Stories And How To Avoid Them