Top of the News - April 24, 2014
GUNS! GA pro-gun governor signs the most comprehensive pro-gun bill in the nation: "The Second Amendment should never be an afterthought..." More
GOLDEN BULLET AWARD: to CA roofer who killed burglar, two accomplices also charged with murdering him More
GOLDEN BULLET AWARD: to female AL homeowner who shot and killed 18 YO misguided burglar with knife. Great shooting! More
DANGER! Jihadists Now Control Secretive U.S. Base in Libya: A camp on the Libyan coastline meant to train terror-hunters has instead become a haven for terrorists and al Qaeda More
GUNS! Gun Silencer Sales Are Booming More
Why The Surge in Silencer Sales? More
NYPD attempt at twitter campaign of positive images for the force in Blue - Backfires: What got posted were images of police brutality - ‘Bad Boys! Bad Boys! Whatcha gonna do? …. More
Affirmative action and the politics of race-baiting More
If he was a Muslim, there’d be an award and no charges: CO man under the influence of pot kills wife More
Govt. Bank regulators make twice as much as bankers More
Environut hypocrites: EPA promotes Earth Day by burning thousands of gallons of carbon emitting jet fuel flying around country promoting their agenda at taxpayer expense More
DANGER - AGENDA 21: Bureau of Land Management’s end game More
All New England Could Fit on BLM Land in Nevada; BLM Owns 0 Acres in New England More
burn baby, burn! Must be a lot of dead babies: Aborted Fetuses From Canada Being Burned in Oregon to Make Electricity More
Report: 1.5 Billion Hours of Regulatory Paperwork Added Since 2010; And we wonder why the economy is stuck in neutral? More
A First Colonial High senior Wednesday, after an argument with his English teacher, went to the school’s office to sign himself out of school about 9:30 a.m.
As he was doing so, in his anger, he blurted out, “I’ve got a shotgun in my car.” He left. School officials, who normally bring charges if a student as much as points a finger in a make believe gun - usually hit them with a capital punishment felony, kick them out of school, and suspend them. No action was taken. At least a tragedy was averted.
There was an active duty police resource officer in the school. School officials didn’t bother to tell the cop, intercept the boy, or take any other action. Now, of course, it is too late: They can’t prove he had a gun on school property. They might get him for making a threat.
Is it a grand plan by the RINO GOP powers that be? Exercising authority over those less politically educated dumber Republicans in the Virginia Beach City Committee, by allowing 32 people to vote for the divided interest of the 1,000 + of the masses? At best it was the most sordid demonstratioin of civics in local politics!
Seems a major self-destructive action taken during a recent mass meeting of disenfranchising the votes of more than 700 city committee members who were out maneuvered, and stripped of their voting rights by a lesser number of power playing faithful, according to dissidents, their actions won’t end well, regardless.
The Beach Republicans are engaging in an unprecedented use of raw political force to escape accountability for open involvement of members. In fact the Chairman tried to conceal, the powerbrokers' heavy handed political actions by denying recordings of a public meeting in a taxpayer funded building. Not a cool move for a party with nothing to hide!
The GOP is showing signs of cultism in their blind persuit of power, secrecy, and total control over the lives of the rank-and-file.
Monday night the city committee power ‘boys’ called a meeting, as required by a petition of the dissidents, but it was simply perfunctory - to satisfy the legal requirements of a challenge to the city's earlier mass meeting.
And that was the sole purpose: City Committee Chairman Ken Longo told the hundred or so attendees at the 6:30 meeting, it would be short and over in minutes. In fact the opening prayer (State Sen. Jeff McWaters,) and the pledge of alliance took longer than the entire meeting Longo had planned.
Is Common Core a Good ?
Unless stopped, it is only a matter of time before the nationalized education scheme known as Common Core ensnares virtually every student in America. Home schoolers, private-schooled children, and even students in states that have refused to participate, such as Virginia, will likely all be impacted by Common Core, sometimes without even being aware of it.
With Common Core:
We will have complete federally governed education. (Consider. Mandated government schools is one the planks in Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto.)
I get irritated when people come down on our police officers, saying that they don't care about or respect others.
Well, here is a story that clearly shows not all cops are in that category.
This story involves the police department in the small hill country town of Kerrville, Texas who reported finding a man's body last Saturday in the early evening in the Pedernales River near the state highway-87 bridge.
The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified.
The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while visiting "someone" in Fredericksburg ……….
He was wearing black fishnet stockings, 10 inch spiked heels, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple lipstick, dazzel dust on his eyelids, 2 1/2 inch false eyelashes and an Obama T-shirt.
The police removed the Obama T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.
So there, Texas police do care.
Editor: While many remain oblivious to the strangulation of our most fiercely independent and productive citizens, the American Rancher, this last week’s news cycle sputtered out incomprehensible sound bites about Nevadan Rancher, Mr. Cliven Bundy.
Sometime in the mid 1800’s, long before Nevada was a territory, much less a state, Cliven Bundy’s ancestors settled a tract of land to raise a family and provide a livelihood ranching cattle.
In 1946 another debacle of a government agency was created, The Bureau of Land Management. Like every single government agency, without exception, the BLM became a bloated bully who’s main contribution to the western states, in particular, was to destroy life, liberty and personal property.
52 other families in Clark County Nevada alone, had long since given up fighting the BLM. Click Read More below:
The Public and Media idolized and memorialized Whitney Houston, yet looked the other way concerning her well-known substance abuse and tumultuous life with singer Bobby Brown.
Charlie Sheen is 45 and his story is all over the news because he is a substance abuser, an adulterer, sexually promiscuous, and obnoxious.
Lindsay Lohan is 24 and her story is all over the news because she is a celebrity, drug addict, and thief.
The same can be said about drug addict Philip Seymour Hoffman who died with a needle stuck in his arm.
Something as frivolous as Kim Kardashian's stupid wedding (and short-lived marriage) was shoved down our throats…
while for the following Men........
Today we are about to witness one of the rarest of celestial events, a “Tetrad”.
What makes this series of 4 Blood Moons so unique is their occurrence on Jewish High Holy Days over the next year and ½. Historically, these ominous celestial signs foretold great upheaval for the Jewish People for good or evil, AS WELL AS, those nations involved.
From Red Moon Rapture: “14th April 2014 Jewish Passover and 8th October 2014 Sukkot Lunar Eclipses take place on the SAME EXACT DATES as did the 70 AD Jewish Passover & Sukkot – Feast of Tabernacles lunar eclipses which occurred when the Roman Army destroyed the 2nd Jewish Temple & Masada Military Fortress effectively ending over 1,000 years of Jewish rule in the Nation of Israel!” (Continuing April 4 & Sept 28, 2015)
- X-CIA Director's Benghazi testimony proof one hand of government doesn't know what other is doing
- Americans being scammed by political hacks
- Americans in danger of losing their sovereignty
- CIA Director is a Muslim convert ????
- Legal to marry & rape 9 YO girls by Musims
- Group wants Patriot Mass March amateur licensees to help establish communications network
- False-Positive Mammograms Don't Deter Women From Future Screening: Study
- FDA Warns Against Procedure for Uterine Fibroids
- Turner Syndrome
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- New Review Suggests Benefits of Annual Mammograms Are Overstated
- Breast Lumps (In Women)
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Menstrual Cramps
- Yeast Infection Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
- Moms Who Keep 'Baby Weight' May Risk Heart Trouble
- Major tech companies back 'Heartbleed' prevention measure
- Security tops agenda for Obama's Philippines visit
- Pushkin Hills
- Reader recommendation: Women of Vision
- Cliven Bundy on 'the Negro': Why his words aren't a huge surprise
- General Motors begins shipping replacement parts. Is the worst over?
- Vegetarian diets: 35 meatless dishes
- What Simon Ostrovsky's detention means for Ukraine's information wars
- Bestselling books the week of 4/24/14, according to IndieBound*
- American Spartan
- Ukraine launches operation against insurgents
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Senate's newest class speaks out on foreign policy
- AP sources: Work to free US soldier disorganized
- NRA seeks universal gun law at national meeting
- Company stopped from accepting abortion waste
- US proposes pay-for-priority Internet standards
- Measles off to a fast start, as cases trend up
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- April 23, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Outbreak of Human Salmonella Cotham Infections Linked to Contact with...
- April 9, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- March 3, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- February 24, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 31, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- January 24, 2014 (Investigation Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 16, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- January 14, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 3, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- December 19, 2013 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- How Drones Will Transform These Six Industries
- Collect Next Year's Tax Refund NOW!
- Beware Pitfalls of Health Care Subsidy
- What Long-Term Care Costs Now
- 12 Ways to Save Money by Going Green
- The GOP's Uphill Fight for the White House
- Why It May Be Too Early to Write Off Apple
- How Parents Are Teaching Kids About Money
- 6 Ways to Save Money on Summer Flights to Europe
- When a Spouse Inherits an IRA
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections