Today's Top Stories - June 28, 2016
White House, State Dodge on Theft of CIA Guns Used to Kill Americans: "We have no comment on that report," a spokeswoman said in refusing to address the issue. "There is an ongoing investigation" More
Believe it or Not! These Federal Bureaucracies Have More Guns than the U.S. Marines Maybe Congressional Democrats should stage a sit-in aimed at getting these over-200,000 government bureaucrats to give up their guns More
Why We Will Always Need To Own Guns With the ever-increasing hysteria and the tone of accusation surrounding almost every aspect of public discourse, it seems crucial that we Americans begin to try to understand each other rather than divide ourselves even further More
Missiles for Terrorists, But No Guns for Americans: Obama is the biggest smuggler of guns to terrorists More
[Ed’s note: Forwarded to VNS by Ben Krause]
I like the list of 13 things that I as a Sr. citizen want (Demand);
This is why Trump is zooming ahead. He is at least talking about issues that most Americans are concerned about. My mantra about Trump is this: We are usually in agreement with most of what he says but wish everyone else was saying it. We are getting older and our tickers aren't what they used to be...so here is Our Special Bucket List for 2015,16... thru 2020.
HERE IS WHAT WE WANT:
1. Hillary: in prison!
2. Put "GOD" back in America!!!
3. Borders: Closed!
4. Congress: On the same retirement & healthcare plans as everybody else .
5. Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!
6. Language: English only!
7. Culture: Constitution and the Bill of Rights!
8. Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before & during welfare!
9. Freebies: NONE to Non-Citizens!
10. Budget: Balance the damn thing!
11. Foreign Countries: Stop giving them our money! Charge them for our help! We need it here.
12. Fix the TAX CODE!
And most of all
13. "RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!!" or leave
We the people are coming!
Only 86% will send this on. Should be a 100%. What will you do?
Please send it on; if only to one person!
I’m just sayin’.
The news reports Wednesday showed House Democrats staging a sit-in to try to advance their idiotic grandstanding on gun control.
If you watched closely,they looked like a bunch of fat-assed seals as they tried to get down on the floor of the house. One ole woman hikeed her dress up mid-fat thigh high and leader of the group GA Rep. John Lewis looked like a bloated gray-back gorilla clumsily trying to flop down.
Others stood around looking like frogs in a hail-storm batting their eyes, trying to figure out how they were going to join the others in a pile of mutant humanity on the floor.
The display made presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s case that Washington is ‘BROKE,’ self-centered, juvenile, useless - - politically inept and pathetic. It was a pathetic show of political stupidity. God bless the stupid bastards.
If they represent the best the Democrat leadership has to offer in Congress, we’re in real trouble. Vote all incumbents out of office. They’re sick people.
by the Virginia Civil Defense League
Special report on attempts to disarm America
It’s now time to for us to look at the Orlando Massacre and to examine the child-like level of hysteria in the media.
THE GUN CONTROLLER’S BLOOD DANCE IS UNDERWAY
The media, politicians, and gun controllers are once again happily dancing in the blood of innocent Americans, as this, they feel, is their best chance to push gun control since the Sandy Hook massacre.
They pulled out their current wish list for gun control and dusted it off: banning AR-15s and other semi-automatic rifles, magazine-size limitations, using the “Terror Watchlist” or some other federal bureaucrat generated list to deny the ability to purchase a firearm indefinitely, Universal Background Checks, confiscations, complete gun bans, and more.
What I have watched is an absolute feeding frenzy in the media, so intense that they’ve dropped all pretenses that gun-confiscation is not the end goal for them. While it’s refreshing to at least hear the truth from the gun grabbers for a change, it reminds us that WE are in a war to protect our gun rights and in fact ALL of our liberties in the Bill of Rights which are now threatened.
POINTING A FINGER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION REQUIRES GUTS THE MEDIA AND MANY POLITICIANS DON'T HAVE
In the eyes of media and many politicians, ISIS and other terrorist groups aren’t the problem. The actual murderer is not the problem. YOU AND I are the problem. And the best tool for self-defense that was ever created is the problem, too. <eye roll> See:
Why blame gun owners and guns for the massacre? Simple. The media fears that, unlike peaceful American gun owners, ISIS might target them if the media points the finger in the direction of the real problem. So cowering behind their keyboards, the media goes after softer targets that pose no threat of a vicious retaliation.
Click Here to read rest of the story
I hate to bring this up, but Ramadan begins on Monday, June 6, 2016 and ends on Tuesday, July 5, 2016.
You can anticipate a bloom of Muslim jihad attacks, both in the USA and Europe on "soft targets." That will include malls, beaches, schools in session and, yes, government offices.
Oh, I'm not conjuring-up this advice. ISIS told us that they were going to raise hell during Ramadan!
John P. Kuchta, Jr.
By Catherine Crabill
Special columnist - VNS
Islam is a cancer. It's the enemy of all mankind. Its creed, its name, “Islam”, means “DOMINATION”.
It’s NOT a religion as much as an ideology, a cult, a force of Evil. If one argues that it is a religion, than it is a worship of Satan himself.
How is it Americans continue to believe or accept the propaganda that this death cult is a “religion of peace” when the overwhelming evidence proclaims the exact opposite? [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
VNS Endorses Scott Taylor for 2nd District Congressman
Scott Taylor is the only choice for second district representative in Tuesday's election.
VNS’ endorsement is based on the fact that 4th District Congressional Rep. Randy Forbes is a Chesapeake-based carpetbagger lumped by the courts into a heavily black district and out of the safety of his longtime which district. He is jumping from a district he is represented for years, maybe we should just say he was elected in the 4th District, but only provided little representation to his constituents.
2nd District Rep. Scott Rigell unexpectedly announced he was stepping down from that seat. That gave Rep. Forbes the opportunity he was looking for to jump districts, hopefully be reelected in the 2nd district, and continue his “do nothing” congressional career.
In other words he showed no loyalty and abandoned his integrity to constituents in his old 4th to try to assure his reelection. His only goal is to remain elected.
His entire campaign has been about running down Scott Taylor, a X-Navy SEAL with a distinguished patriotic record serving the U.S.
Its doubtful if Forbes on the other hand, has even worn a Boy Scout uniform, but in his slimy campaign ads, he touts his father’s ‘great’ service during WWII.
Voters of the 2nd district should retire his pubic service June 14 and elect a real American public servant, Scott Taylor to Congress. We don’t need any more ‘do-nothing’ service from a RINO and establishment DC politician. VOTE TUESDAY!
By Ira White
40 years ago, people would have said abortion providers will never be killing live births and selling baby parts for profit.
30 years ago, they would have said there will never be a national re-definition of the marriage sacrament for same-sex couples.
20 years ago, they would have said businesses will never be sued and shut down for not wanting to provide abortion insurance or make a "gay" cake.
10 years ago, they would have said a biological male will never be allowed to use a girls' public bathroom or shower because he "feels" like a female.(Click Read More below for rest of the story)
- Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
- Many Male Docs May Overlook Female Heart Risks: Study
- Vaginal Bleeding
- 6 Ways Women Can Take Care of Their Tickers
- ibandronate, Boniva
- Base Quit-Smoking Day on Menstrual Cycle?
- Health Tip: Women, Don't Neglect Your Health
- Drink Spiking a Problem on U.S. Campuses
- 1 in 3 Female Doctors Faces Sexual Harassment, Survey Finds
- Devout Women May Enjoy Better Health
- Chicago poised to raise tobacco age to 21. Will Illinois follow?
- Will a transgender woman be Utah's next senator?
- For pro-EU Ukraine, a chill wind blows with Brexit
- Could Brexit sink the climate accord?
- Is Jeff Bezos's secretive rocket company coming out of the shadows?
- Virginia bans smoking in cars with children eight or younger
- Could screening the social media of US visitors help prevent terror attacks?
- Rental prices keep climbing, but relief is ahead
- After rains, where is West Virginia in flood recovery?
- How to keep criminal hackers from ruining your vacation
- Attackers kill 42 in scenes of chaos at Istanbul airport
- External attacks rise as Islamic State fortunes fall
- EU spells out conditions for single market access to Britain
- North American leaders confront rising tide of protectionism
- Congress edges closer to passing Puerto Rico rescue package
- West Virginia flood: Stormy morning turns into a nightmare
- New laws on abortion set to take effect around the country
- Authorities: 3 train workers in Texas wreck presumed dead
- The Latest: Foreign officials say Trump appealing for funds
- Elevated park opens at WTC site, overlooks 9/11 memorial
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- 10 Retirement Decisions You Will Regret Forever
- 3 Reasons No One Wants to Buy Your House
- What You Should Know About Asset Allocation
- This 5-Stock Portfolio Makes the Perfect Summer Gift
- When It Comes to Investment Advice, Humans Beat Computers
- Best Values in Used Cars
- Smart Investors Ignore the Noise
- The Only Investment Advice You'll Ever Need
- How to Super-Fund a Roth IRA
- 3 Things You Didn't Realize a Financial Adviser Could Do for You