Today's Top Stories - February 27, 2015
I'JOHN THE BEHEADER' ... SIS' Jihadi John, Hostage Beheader, is a Rich Kid from London … He graduated from the University of Westminster with a degree in computer programming … he’s a dead man walking if caught More
NET NEUTRALITY: FCC Takes First Step in Federal Control of Your Internet More
GUNS! Obama's Move To Ban A Bullet Adds To It's Appeal More
GUNS! Expanded Background Check Bill in Vermont Officially DEAD … The Democratic chairman (surprise right?!) essentially declared that the bill will be dying in committee, never even making it to a floor vote in the state legislature More
GUNS! Stop ATF’s M855 Ban … WRITE YOUR CONGRESS CRITTER … Urge Your Congressman to Sign Letter to ATF on Proposed Ammo Ban NRA has been reporting since the night the news broke, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) is moving to infringe upon the rights of law-abiding gun owners with a drastic reinterpretation of a nearly 30-year-old law regulating so-called “armor piercing” ammunition More
GUNS! Obama to ban bullets by executive action … threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle More
WETBACK UPDATE …
Illegal Immigrants Amnestied By Obama Eligible For Up To $9,182 In Cash Benefits Every Year More
GOP-Controlled Senate Committee Approves Obama Nominee Loretta Lynch to Relieve Holder as Attorney General … She has already testified she supports Obama's illegal, Constitution-busting AMNESTY program More
What 'Rule of Law'? Obama Says He Won’t Be Deterred By "One Federal Judge" On Immigration" Tells Miami crowd he’ll move ahead with his controversial executive action on immigration. Vows his administration will become even more aggressive in the weeks and months to come More
BENGHAZIGATE … COVERUP CONTINUES …
Emails prove Slick Hillie's "terror' lie in Benghazi Clinton claimed "response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet" More
OBAMA’S FAILURE … QUIT CRITICIZING HIM …
GHETTO BOY WHACKED … Barack Obama wants us all to simmer down about Iran. He wants Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu to stop questioning his accommodationist approach to Tehran More
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
It's no wonder that Barack Hussein Obama has been pitching a fit over BiBi coming over to address the US Congress next week.
Did you ever believe that all the fuss was over diplomatic protocol? No way. Obama senses what anybody who pays attention already knows: BiBi will be making the speech of his life, one in which he hopes to unseat a US President who is bound and determined to destroy Israel and the USA.
Pretty fantastic, you say?
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
I really, really, really enjoyed listening to Barack Hussein Obama give his propaganda speech for the ISIS forces yesterday at the National Prayer Breakfast. Yep, I'll just bet that the ISIS PR department is busy creating a promotional video incorporating the admonishments of Obama about the misdeeds of the Crusaders one thousand years ago.
Every once in awhile, just for the inspiration to start my day, I will recite some of the most inspiring Obama comments about Islam:
"The most beautiful sound on earth is the evening call to prayers."
"The future must not belong to those who would slander the Prophet."
But, recite those sentences while imaging our Sunni-in-Chief in that red and white get-up above and, like Chris Mathews, a thrill goes right up my leg. :-(
OK, infidels, time to get on the stick so you can send some money to the corrupt IRS to support your President and his Muslim Brotherhood buddies.
School Choice Comes to Virginia
By Chris Braunlich
In 2013, the Virginia Education Improvement Scholarship Tax Credit (EISTC) finally cleared all the hurdles to become the Commonwealth's best mechanism for creating new opportunities for educationally at-risk students.
So, two years later, National School Choice Week (January 23-31) is an ideal time to examine the effects of that law, the kind of students its helping, and the benefits for donors looking to help children find a more appropriate educational placement.
In a scathing expose’, the prestigious, nationally-acclaimed Columbia Journalism Review has blasted Virginian Pilot management interference with news coverage of the story on Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to deny or confirm he’s used the word “Nigger” in conversations) Sessoms conflict of interest problem.
The Pilot’s news staff is reported in rebellion over corporate lawyer Rusty Fridell’s and management’s blocking continued reporting on the scandal which forced Sessoms to resign his 6-figure salaried job as president of financial services with Towne Bank where he was accused of voting on issues before the City Council for people who got financing from his bank. He also resigned his seats on 3 bank boards.
He’s refused requests from other council members to resign from council.
Sessoms’ double-dealing activities were reported by Pilot investigative reporter John Holland. He found public records that showed Sessoms voted at least 60 times on issues involving developers and businesses who had received at least $140 MILLION in loans from the bank. This caused many citizens to believe that to get council approval of projects, you had to do business with Towne Bank.
A special state prosecutor has been appointed to investigate the charges and the FBI refused to say that Sessoms isn’t a target of a federal government corruptions investigation.
Sessoms has hired Norfolk lawyers Lyn Swartz and his son, specialists in federal legal cases, and his old buddy, XXX-Councilman Billy Harrison, with Williams Mullen in Virginia Beach to represent him.
And this is where it gets sticky: Fridell and Harrison are big ‘buds.’
Harrison was with Wilcox Savage with Fridell, Norfolk’s most prestigious law firm until after the Virginia News Source revealed in an investigative piece that Harrison paid $28,000 to a former employee who accused him of attempted rape. See: (http://www.veritas-solus.com/VNS/Archive/Harrison.htm) in 1990 at a motel he owned on Shore Drive.
Click here to read the settlement documents (http://www.veritas-solus.com/VNS/Archive/settlementdocs.htm)
Staffers at the Pilot allege Fridell’s relationship with Harrison is blocking continued investigation of Sessoms and his antics. The censorship of coverage is ISIS-like with reporters telling the CJR its like "we're walking around with duct tape over our keyboards.” CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL DISGRACEFUL DETAILS OF THE CENSORSHIP FROM CJR
The Virginian-Pilot Friday night finally revealed the FBI has criminally targeted Councilman John Uhrin for his vote on the Cavalier Hotel renovation project giving it $18 MILLION in taxpayer money to a beach developer, just weeks before his wife was hired to sell luxury resort area homes for the project.
A federal grand jury ordered the city to turn over computer records, emails, phone logs, etc. related to Uhrin, Cavalier Associates Development, East Beach Realty and other companies connected to Uhrin’s wife, Catherine J. Sassone.
Cavalier Associates is a Bruce Thompson project, East Beach Realty, building 83 homes valued at $70 MILLION in conjunction with the project, is headed by developer Bart Frye, Sassone’s employer.
The investigation has been underway since at least last fall. Oceanfront businessmen and other citizens have been in contact with the FBI about the city’s corrupt government.
Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to deny or confirm he has used the word “NIGGER” in conversations) Sessoms is currently state criminal conflict of interest investigation by a special prosecutor and the State Police. The Columbia Journalism Review reported recently that political influence has censored further reporting about the Sessoms case.
When Virginia News Source asked a FBI spokesperson, “Can you say that Will Sessoms IS NOT under investigation?” The spokesperson, “No, I can’t say that.”
Democrat: A hybrid between a mule and an ostrich.
Ever hear the term, grinning like a mule eating briars? That’s your typical Democrat.
When a problem arises, they shovel money at the situation then bury their heads in the sand. Said problem will often metastasis, becoming political quicksand like the EPA, Department of Education, the IRS, or Homeland Security. Nothing is solved, and nothing is ever gained.
Republican: A hybrid between a pachyderm and a dog.
An elephant is smart, it never forgets, but when the mainstream media howls racists or homophobe or woman hater, Republicans retreat down the hall or hide under a desk like a mistreated poochie dog. They’re eager to compromise and wag their tails so they’ll be liked, and invited to all those nice cocktail parties in Smoke & Mirrors Land.
Barack Hussein Obama: A closet Muslim.
By Bob O'Connor, VNS Colunmist
Tell us the Truth … the Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth:
VNS Columnist Bob O’Connor calls out Councilmen Jim Wood and Bobby Dyer to provide the transparency in government they recently boasted about wanting:Of course, everyone agrees with those concepts: Public fully informed and facts without distortion.
A good place to start is full information regarding an important project that you approved many years ago – the convention center. We need a full accounting of the total cost and a complete review of the operating costs and, of course, total revenue due to convention center operations.Start with the cost to build the convention center. The total cost of the convention center is $307 million (that is $202 million plus interest). We need to know the total cost of operation and maintenance. That includes all utilities, insurance, all personnel engaged in maintenance and sales and total compensation for all personnel. The revenue must be calculated ONLY on people who have come to Virginia Beach for convention center activities.
- VNS Columnist Kuchta Named Among Top 10 Counter-Terrorism Specialists in America
- Blount County 2015 and Whack Job Politicians
- USE PIGS EXTERMINATE MUSLIM TERRORISTS ...
- The United States is under Assault from within and from outside
- Virginia should act to expand access to health care and lower costs
- The truth about Muslim terrorists could kill or set you free
- ibandronate, Boniva
- Multiple Sclerosis Linked to Lower Levels of Key Nutrients in Women
- Low Cancer Risk With Device Used to Remove Fibroids, Study Finds
- Mammogram Rates May Fall When Women Learn of 'Overdiagnosis' Risk
- Vaginal Bleeding
- Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
- Mercury in Seafood May Raise Risk of Autoimmune Diseases in Women: Study
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Why Homeland Security crisis is about much more than John Boehner
- Earn Starwood Starpoints with Uber
- Israel elections 101: Meet the man who picks the next prime minister
- Air in Delhi is world's worst, 13 other Indian cities aren't far behind
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll again, but Scott Walker comes on very strong (+video)
- Why the Boston Marathon bombing trial must stay in Boston (+video)
- A sign from space: Live long and prosper, Leonard Nimoy (+video)
- Many girls in Africa and the Middle East are under pressure to leave school
- Who was Boris Nemtsov and why was he murdered? (+video)
- Scott Walker's early steps into presidential politicking marked by stumbles (+video)
- Thousands march in Russia to mourn Putin critic Nemtsov
- New plane tracking to be tested after Malaysia jet mystery
- No plane, many discoveries in yearlong search for Flight 370
- Late-winter storms spread across areas of Southwest
- High court case threatens independent electoral map drawers
- Emails suggest 'Jihadi John' had suicidal thoughts
- Cops: 2 shot at T.I., Young Jeezy party in N. Carolina club
- Astronauts take 3rd spacewalk to complete tricky cable job
- Small SUVs, pricey sports cars dominate at Geneva auto show
- Joint birthday party for NY couple married 82 years
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- January 23, 2015 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of <em>Salmonella<em> Enteritidis Infections Linked to Bean...
- December 16, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis Infections Linked to Bean Sprouts
- December 4, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis Infections Linked to Bean Sprouts
- November 24, 2014 (Investigation Announcement): Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis Infections Linked to Bean Sprouts
- October 21, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- October 16, 2014 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Braenderup Infections Linked to Nut Butter...
- September 25, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- August 21, 2014 (Investigation Announcement): Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Braenderup Infections Linked to Nut Butter...
- August 20, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Human Salmonella Cotham and Salmonella Kisarawe Infections...
- August 13, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- A Tax Break for Going Gluten-Free?
- Small Business Success Story: A Barber on the Cutting Edge
- Warren Buffett's Best Dividend Stocks
- 7 Tax Breaks for College Costs
- Worst Things to Buy in Bulk
- 4 Places That Will Actually Pay You to Live There
- How to Cut Smartphone Costs
- An Attractive Time to Invest in TIPS
- How an Obamacare Error Made Your Taxes Even More Complicated
- How Much Money Does the Tooth Fairy Leave at Your House?
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections