Guns, corruption, government - all the same: December 6, 2013
THE LIES ABOUT GUNS & MASS KILLINGS: A massive in-depth study by USATODAY reveals much of the anti-gun claims about mass killings is false rhetoric based on biased perspectives More
GLOBAL WARMING? A figment of goofy Al Gore’s troubled mind: Scientists Predict a Century of Global Cooling: German scientists found that two naturally occurring cycles will combine to lower global temperatures during the 21st century, eventually dropping to levels corresponding with the “little ice age” of 1870 - Algore, Come Here, I Vant You More
U.S. Oil Prices Fall Sharply as Glut Forms on Gulf Coast: Ramifications could be far-reaching, including lower gasoline prices for American drivers More
IF YOU DON’T READ IT ON VNS - DON’T BELIEVE THE NEWS: Dirty Pool: The Rise of Secretarial Journalism The line between journalism and Democrat Party cheerleading has more than faded. It has become invisible: COMMENTARY More
The City where the terrorist killings of Americans keep on coming: BENGHAZI: Another Death - American teacher shot down in the street - You can bet the Obama Bunch will do nothing about this, when they did nothing but coverup the death of the Ambassador and those who died attempting to protect him More
OBAMA LIED ABOUT UNCLE OMAR - White House Admits Obama Lies - After He Was Caught In One - By His Uncle - Whom He Denied Knowing: Uncle Omar suddenly had the 3rd attempt to deport him quashed and he was allowed to stay, at which time Obama said he had never met the uncle. Turns out, Obama lived with Uncle Omar at one point while attending Law School (or perhaps in Obama's case, Lie School) More
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
VNS anti_Jihadist columnist
I wonder if Al Capone ever imagined a day when the FBI would refuse to call Capone and his "associates" by the name they came to be best known, La Cosa Nostra. If Big Al would have just been able to foresee the positive results of sewing large cash bundles into the Federal political class and bureaucracy, he could have saved himself all those embarrassing IRS audits and trials. Muslim OPEC members have done just that and behold the results!
Everybody on this email distribution is a competent, hard-working, fun-loving American who can read and write. Can anybody explain to me why in the wake of 9/11/2001 and all the bombings, hackings and mutilations that have occurred in the name of Allah ever since, that our chief, federal law enforcement agency would make moves that look obviously like a beat cop "on the take?"
Impeach the President?
by Larry Henry, VNS Columist
Joseph Stalin was a serious paranoid who purged his military officers, his communist party, his secret police, and most of Russia prior to the German invasion of 1941. The Russian armies were overrun because of this, and the politics of the day. The only thing that saved Russia was mistakes made by Hitler.
Barack Obama has purged 10 flag officers this year alone. Last year was more of the same. General Carter Hamm, United States Africa Command, and Rear Admiral Charles Gaovette, Air Craft Carriers Mediterranean Sea, were immediately sacked following the Benghazi attack. Why? They wanted to rescue our people in harm’s way. This is not speculation. It’s all over the internet. Anyone who disagrees with Obama’s agenda or his handling of Benghazi is fired or court marshalled on trumped up charges.
by John P. Kuchra Jr.
We already know where the real terror plots are being hatched - in the mosques! Did real Americans learn nothing from the Boston Marathon Race bombings? The Tsarnaev brothers went to Friday prayers and continued to make their pressure cooker bombs.
But, the FBI continues to put-on these dog and pony show trials where they recruit lone jihjadists, convince the jiadists that they are being supplied with real C4 explosives and a detonator and then haul them in front of federal judges who sentence the jihadists to be hanged. No, wait, I got that wrong! This trial got all buggered-up when the federal judge determined that a warrantless wiretap was used by the FBI to get their evil doer.
by Thomas Pastore
Special to VNS
On the eve of this Thanksgiving, over 100 illegal's (openly), came over the California border, in defiance of our Laws, throwing rocks at our Border Patrols, demanding entrance. In open fashion, without regard for our Laws, more and more are we seeing Illegal activity viewed as "justified" by people who (mainly) come from a country that would have shot or arrested them for the exact activities they "get away with" in a once proud country called America. Throughout this Land there are protestors compiled of Illegal's and their (accessory), supporters demanding that America grant them some sought of Amnesty for their Crimes. These protests, combined with the Weak Leadership that now composes America's government have those in Congress talking of "Reforms". Reforms are merely another way of saying that Congress and the alleged-one who is called "President", refuse to enforce the Laws of America, and in-fact are in violation of their very Oath of Office. They Fail to protect America, they fail to protect our Tax-dollars, with all the social welfare dollars Illegal's drain from our State and Federal budgets, and they fail to protect our right to seek work, as Illegal's now take jobs far more valuable then the so-called (jobs that we don't want), Myth that many want you to believe.
Americas' Government has decided to embrace these openly defiant, violators of our Laws. Strangers from other countries with NO sense of Loyalty to these United States. Selfish individuals who have chosen to leave their Families behind to make money, instead of staying in their country and attempt to make their country a better place for all of their people. After-all, isn't that the history of America, when we chose to stand up to the Monarchy of Great Britain, and fought and Died for our right to a better life? Why do we Not emphasize to these Illegal's to go back home and do what we did?
Hey Boys and Girls,
On 31 Dec 13 at 1645 hours, the Obama administration will issue a press release aimed at tempering the effects of a shore landing of 45,000 Chinese troops and tanks at Cape Henry, VA. The presser will no doubt point to the need for supporting tourism to the USA. Obama will encourage entire VA neighborhoods to welcome the Chinese into their homes in a cross cultural exchange to include conjugal rights with your wives, daughters and sisters.
It will all be for a worthy cause, the naming of Obama as President-for-Life of the new Western Chinese Colonies.
Would our Sewer Rat-in-Chief sell-out 310 million Americans? Think about it.
"If you like your country you can keep it. Period!"
From TheBlaze.com;— Fearing a possible unintended confrontation, the Obama administration is advising American commercial airlines to comply with China’s demands to be notified in advance of flights through its newly declared air-defense zone over the East China Sea, according to the New York Times. The directive isn't related...
John P. Kuchta, Jr. - Virginia Beach
By Tom Holmes
OK, I'm tired of all the Pilgrim and "first" Thanksgiving crap. We celebrated Thanksgiving in the South before those immigrant religious zealots ever got lost and stumped their toe at Plymouth Rock. I am talking about the first official Thanksgiving held in Virginia, by the way.
OK, so they may have had one earlier down in St. Augustine in fifteen something or other, but it didn't really catch on, did it? It also didn't lead to the formation of a myth and totally new race of people. So, here goes:
Yes, we had a good thing going in Ol' Virginny long before the arrival of those happy-go-lucky (not!) Pilgrims. Should have learned our lesson about immigration control right then and there, but noooo. Allowed them to stay and, thus, began the Mayflower Myth and eventual formation of a new race of people known as "damnyankees." In my humble opinion, this was the first great mistake in the development of what was to become the United States of America.
by John P. Kuchta Jr. VNS Columnist Jihadists killed while working on explosives in a mosque? No way, Jose! It must have been a Lutheran church and the reporter got it all wrong. In no way should an incident like this in a far-flung corner of the globe cause us to consider if jihadists are working on explosives in our US Lutheran churches. But, if an investigation would be prove beyond a reasonable doubt that such goings-on were taking place in our Lutheran churches, the proper course of action would be to raid said churches at 0300 some Sunday morning, arrest and try anyone found to be in possession of illegal weapons, explosives or ammo and dispatch quick, Old West-style justice. As usual, I'll buy the rope! Hey, Eric Holder, can I get an amen? (See: Afghanistan: Seven jihadis killed in mosque when mines they were making explode prematurely)
This beautiful painted male bunting - captured at feeder in Kings Grant this week. Mary Reid Barrow, my bird expert in residence, said this is a little north of this species range. But we were happy to provide him some seeds and help him on his way
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Recalls Girls BCG Hooded Windsuits Due to Strangulation Hazard
- Denver Global Products Recalls Multi-Purpose Yard Vehicles Due to Laceration, Fire Hazards; Sold Exclusively at...
- Wearever Girl’s Hooded Jacket Sets Recalled by David’s Place Due to Strangulation Hazard; Sold Exclusively...
- Manhattan Group Recalls Baby Rattles Due to Choking Hazard
- SRAM Recalls Derailleurs for Bicycles Due to Fall Hazard
- K2 Sports Recalls Kickboards/Scooters Due to Fall Hazard
- L&F International Trade Recalls Renovated Mattresses Due to Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard
- Crown Boiler Recalls Home Heating Boilers Due to Carbon Monoxide Hazard
- American Boy and Girl Recalls Infant Sandals Due to Choking Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Meijer...
- Little Willy’s Recalls Hooded Sweatshirts Due to Strangulation Hazard
Quote OF THE DAY
"If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more - you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots."
"If an 80-year-old woman or a three-year-old girl who is confined to a wheelchair can be strip-searched by the TSA at the airport, but a woman in a burka or a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched - you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots."
From the Internet
“God who gave us life gave us Liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?"
--Thomas Jefferson, 1774
- Less Physical Activity, More TV for Today's Moms, Study Finds
- Uterine Growths
- Pregnancy After Miscarriage
- PTSD Might Lead to Sizable Weight Gain in Women
- Use of Breast MRIs Way Up, Studies Find
- Urine Tests Don't Always Confirm Urinary Infections, Study Finds
- Time of Month May Affect Women's Concussion Recovery
- Poorer Women Delay Examination of Breast Lumps, Study Suggests
- Health Tip: Performing a Breast Self-Exam
- Japan's monster quake: Do scientists have key to decode future temblors?
- Not your average drone: new technology the US military is developing
- Gifts that give back: Buy one, give one programs
- Microsoft disrupts fake-click malware ZeroAccess
- Budget deal in the offing? Outlines emerge, details sketchy, support iffy.
- US flags lowered for Mandela, just third world leader to be so honored
- Top Picks: The Nobel Peace Prize Concert, AOL's New York City Ballet documentary, and more
- Venezuela's star-studded mayoral ballots: Singers, baseball players, and models
- Is Instagram planning to introduce a print-on-demand platform?
- Pricing carbon emissions? Bring it on, some large companies say
- North Korea deports US tourist and Korean War vet
- South Africa prepares to welcome world leaders
- Hagel outlines new weapons sale plan for Gulf
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- NY railway has until Tuesday to analyze lines
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man for thrills
- Iranian president defends interim nuclear deal
- Not so justified: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Cano, Beltran, Granderson, Feldman find new homes
- 10 Things to Know: This Week's Takeaways
- Pearl Harbor Anniversary Offers Peek Into a Different World
- Cantor, Hoyer Looking at Iran Bill Together
- Cindy McCain 'Straight Talks' Sex Trafficking
- Violent Storm Pummels Britain, Germany and Scandinavia
- In Jobs Recovery, Shrunken Labor Force Can Only Rebound So Much
- President Obama Proposing 'Self-Restraint' on NSA
- Disposing of Syrian Chemical Weapons Time Consuming, Dangerous and Perhaps Impossible
- Handicapping the 2014 Grammy Nominations
- Nelson Mandela Praised by Congressmen Who Opposed Anti-Apartheid Act
- Supreme Court Will Review Software Patents
- August 19, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- August 9, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- July 18, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- July 10, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Chicken
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- June 21, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Montevideo and Salmonella Mbandaka Infections Linked...
- June 20, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Saintpaul Infections Linked to Imported Cucumbers
- June 14, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Hedgehogs
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- Last-Minute Moves to Protect Your Home from Winter Storms
- Best European Stocks to Buy Now
- What the Rush of Money into Stock Funds Means
- Holiday Scams to Avoid
- Interest Rates and the Real Unemployment Rate
- Year-End Financial To-Do List
- Career and Job-Search Advice From Around the Web
- 6 Things to Know About Going Paperless
- 5 Tips to Get a Long-Term-Care Insurer to Pay Up
- How to Stick to Your New Year's Resolutions
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- June 22, 2012 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections