Just as the nation doesn't know how to fight a terrorist enemy that claims no national identity to declare war against, Americans don't know how to fight the domestic social and sexual wars against fanatical ideologies that claim no religious identity to target as they do Christianity.
Our greatest hinderance is thinking we have to fight against an official title – nation or religion – instead of the evil itself. In both cases, the government and judiciary, confused and paralyzed, allows the brutal enemy to advance unabated.
In the midst of the devastation, we totally miss the fact that they all indeed declare an imposing identity that they proudly wave in defiance. This is the way we recognize a devout and unified force in the modern world.
Ira White - Portsmouth
by Catherine Crabill - Special Columnist - VNS
Now sits ‘Caligula’ of America, crazed with unchecked power indulged him by either the seduced or blackmailed on the Left and Right.
Such lunacy was earlier masked by cleverly drafted propaganda and the mitigation of collective outrage by the likes of Zuckerberg of Facebook fame, caught suppressing/censoring opposition to dishearten the resistance.
In Obama’s most recent ‘unmasking’, he has decreed that all modesty, privacy, and sanity, be most visibly and brutally raped by forcing men and woman, boys and girls to share bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms in every public school or lose federal funds.
So vehement is he in this assault on sanity that he has involved the Justice Department to insure its compliance. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
The Department of Defense has blocked 4th District Rep. Randy Forbes from using the carrier, Eisenhower, for a public political rally under the phony guise of an Armed Services committee hearing.
Forbes hearing was scheduled for Monday, but DoD objected to using the carrier as a site and backdrop for his personal political rally.
It was a decision that Forbes should have known to be illegal use of government assets for personal political purposes.
DoD told him he could conduct a ‘private, closed’ hearing aboard the carrier, but not the publicly one he’d planned. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
by Ira White
Special to VNS
Radical activism – whether sexual or social – uses people, politicians, and judges as pawns to unravel society even if it destroys everybody in the process.
The data is in on one such issue...
In 1990, homicides were at historic levels. In 2014 they had dropped as much as 85% in some major cities. The tide turned in 1994 when the NYPD embraced the concept that police can prevent crime rather than just react to it. As a result, they analyzed data, looked for patterns, and devoted resources where most needed to protect people and property.
The successful strategies spread across the country with the greatest beneficiaries being the minority communities. Based on 1990 rates, 10,000 more minority males would be dead today in NYC alone if those proactive procedures had not been implemented.
Then in 2014, BLACK LIVES MATTER activism happened. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
[Open letter to VB Mayor “I don’t know a conflict when I see one” Sessoms] …
OK, Mr. Mayor of Virginia Beach, Will "No Contest" Sessoms, how about you show some leadership and tell the feds to go pound sand.
In my estimation, we are going to spend $330 MILLION on a light rail line that will not reduce traffic congestion according to the project's Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS).
Why not use that money to keep our little girls safe when they go to the bathroom? Why not reject federal funding if the feds demand such repugnant changes. [Click Read More below]
by Ira White - Columnist -
Special to VNS
religion (riˈlijən) noun• the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power
• details of belief as taught or discussed
• a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance
There's a new religion on a crusade to convert the country, but it is flying under most peoples' radar. We are also learning that supreme beings are not a requirement for religion, though ideology, principles, and lifestyles are. One can conveniently choose to excommunicate gods from personal beliefs, but not the other three. They are an inalienable part of our existence and will be evident no matter what belief system is professed.[Click Read More below for rest of story]
The Obama era is about to end, and his presidency will make a long lasting impression on American politics. While he and his supporters expect the Affordable Care Act to be his legacy, history will most likely remember President Obama as an icon who reignited a multicultural war.
The disrespectful, sometimes insulting, resistance to Obama and the rise of Trump, some believe, can be attributed to the president’s race – the first black president. True perhaps, but it is not insightful.
To see beyond the veil of the obvious – Obama’s race – we need to first look at the history of the American immigration experience.
The real story of American immigration is not what they teach in high school civics or U.S. History 101. Rather than being the great melting pot the true story is more like a cauldron of boiling oil and water.[Click Read More Below for rest of the column]
Two of the most influential citizens groups in the city have taken City Councilman “little Bully” Ben Davenport to task for rudeness in attacking two citizens over his displeasure at their comments about transportation, telling one citizen she was a ‘liar’ and the other to ‘shut up’ at council meetings.
Both the Tidewater Libertarian Party (TLP) and the Virginia Beach Tea Party passed resolutions of censure.
Click here to read the TLP’s resolution which states:
“Whereas Councilman Davenport’s demeanor has b been rude, crude, ruthless, out of control, and out of character for one of his position …” in dealing with and addressing citizens;
The TLP, …”votes to go on record censuring Councilman Davenport for his ill-tempered public behavior and unbecoming attacks on citizens…instead of accepting or acknowledging the public’s right to opinions different from elected officials…”.
- No medical mainstream 'voodoo' for this doctor
- Town Center not paying off debt to taxpayers
- What is in store for us? The fraud of global warming
- City taxpayers shelling out big bucks for phony oyster shell program
- Will Renovaton of the Cavalier on the Hill be developer's 'Waterloo?'
- Obama's perversion policy of boys peeing with little girls
- Later Start, Finish to Menstruation May Extend Women's Lives
- Even a Little Exercise May Help Younger Women's Hearts
- Menopause: Not All Hot Flashes Are Created Equal
- Women Smokers at Higher Risk for Brain Bleed
- Bone Density Scan
- Hormone Therapy Won't Help Memory After Menopause
- Monthly Vaginal Ring May Help Protect Against HIV
- 3 Health Issues That Can Threaten Young Female Athletes
- 1st HPV Test for Use With Preservative Fluid
- Pelvic Pain (in Women and Men)
- A Norway gift that would move mountains
- What Aleppo’s 'humanitarian corridors' mean for doctors in rebel Syria
- A world apart, a world we share
- Fatal hot air balloon crash near Austin, Texas
- Improving flight delays: Is American Airlines charting the right course?
- Khizr Khan DNC speech: How important was it for Muslims in America?
- Curbing harassment: Instagram to let users control comments
- Best laptop deals: Now's the time to save $300 on a MacBook.
- Voter ID movement stumbles in courts, as judges ID racism
- This Lamborghini hauls...goats
- Officials: No apparent survivors in Texas balloon crash
- FAA was warned of risk for high-fatality balloon crashes
- Trump says Clinton trying to rig debates with NFL conflicts
- Bill Clinton and Tim Kaine: Trump lacks empathy for Khans
- For 8 summer nights, 2 starkly different visions of America
- Syrian civilians begin leaving rebel-held parts of Aleppo
- Skydiver becomes first person to jump and land without chute
- China's nuclear power ambitions sailing into troubled waters
- Pope to young: Try politics, activism; don't be couch potato
- John Hinckley's return to normalcy has been years in making
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- 9 Dividend Stocks to Buy With Both Fists
- Hillary Clinton's Investments: Just Plain Boring
- Housing Market Keeps Its Momentum
- What Happens to Your 401(k) When You Die - Like It or Not
- Price Drops at the Gas Pump to Continue
- 7 Things Every Retirement Investor Should Own
- What to Do When You Suspect a Scam
- Beware the Hidden Costs of Mutual Funds
- 3 Ways to Teach Children About Money
- Worst Websites for Online Reviews