by Michael Thompson - President of the Thomas Jefferson Institute for Public Policy
Special to Virginia News Source
One of the issues that continues to confront our nation is what to do about those illegal residents living in our communities now and how to reform the entire immigration and naturalization system. A few ideas toward that end are outlined herein.
First, we have to secure our borders. Whatever Congress decides, it is clear that our borders need to be more secure. That's step one to bringing a solution to our immigration problem in this country.
Second is terminology. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
by Larry Henry - VNS Columnist
IF … that coalition of blacks, Latinos, feminists, gays, government workers, union members, environmental extremists, a partisan media, Hollywood, uninformed young people, the “forever needy,” the chronically unemployed, illegal aliens, and other “bonehead losers” vote for Hillary Clinton … Norman Rockwell’s American portrait is kaput!
Our Constitution will be replaced by Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals.” The DNC progressives and those RNC RINOS, along with George Soros and his communist pals, will be pulling the strings on their White House puppet. The curtain will go up on a New World Order. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
by Ira White - VNS columnist
I hope people realize that the reason the liberal political establishment wants open borders is twofold:
1. To flood the elective with millions of illegal immigrants, become their welfare champions, grant them citizenship and the vote, and secure 1-party Democrat predominance and power once and for all.
2. To prop up the ambitious agenda for an elite governmental alliance of nations that will consolidate their political position on a global scale, and assure there is a central hierarchy of non-sovereign leadership and laws to attain the necessary authority and economic control to rule the populations as they see fit.
They actually believe this will succeed to the betterment of mankind because they reject consideration of how God has designed human nature in all people including themselves. (Click Read More below for rest of article)
by Ira White - VNS Columnist
Special to VNS
Throughout modern American society, there have been crucial foundations to personal security, stability, and social morality:
1. It has always started with the family providing the most intimate core for mutual relationships and welfare, guidance, encouragement and love between parents and children.
2. This was followed by the church to nurture spiritually-intimate faith and community, democratically represented through local education, government, and public policy.
3. Next are neighborhoods where the supportive civic, social, and charitable efforts of families and ministries are applied.(Click Read More below for rest of the story)
Dallas police had to follow orders to not wear protective gear because it "might appear to be confrontational". Police died.
Police everywhere are being subjected to orders from mayors, etc., to NOT stop looting/rioting, or to NOT apprehend protesters who break the law. They endure having things thrown at them while they stand looking powerless during protests.
Let your local police and sheriff's offices know that you appreciate them and their officers. And tell them we don't need federal intervention to keep the peace. We need to keep our community police local and independent.
Carrie Nunnally- - Newport News
by Larry Henry - VNS Columnist
We have in our White House, in the Cesspool Land of Treason and Greed, an egomaniacal community organizer systematically destroying our American Republic, one Constitutional brick at a time.
Standing together in the Halls of Common and along the byways of Pennsylvania Avenue are the FBI, our CIA, NSA, the Pentagon, that Loretta Lynch heifer, and of course our beloved and trusted US Congress.
The Left worships at the feet of this Marxist Bozo while the Right steps ‘n fetches for those executive orders.
Mitch McConnell swoons whenever Obama enters a room. Then Harry Reid struts his stuff like a bantam rooster. (Click Read More below for rest of the story)
by Sue Long - VNS Columnist
We are acutely aware that our news is often anything but the truth or certainly not the whole story. But, we may be only vaguely aware that the history we are taught is far from being accurate.
Yet, as George Orwell put it many years ago, “The most effective way to destroy a people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” It stands to reason that it is the victors who write history. Another take would be quite different if written by the losers. And, the best source for accurate information would always be that which is written contemporaneously, but those are usually disposed of by the victors. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
by Larry Henry - VNS Columnist
Special to VNS
Our country is being run into the ground by turncoats, Marxists, pussies, crooks, and fools. Political Correctness is the order of the day. Homeland Security preaches that veterans, Christians, and conservatives are a greater threat than Radical Islam.
Barack Obama refuses to recognize Radical Islam. That’s because he’s a Muslim at heart if not in fact. Hillary Clinton is a witch. I hear that everywhere I go … so it must be true.
Why did James Comey refuse to call for Hillary’s indictment? Why did Senator Corker shepherd Obama’s Iranian nuclear deal through the Senate? Why doesn’t our Republican House stop runaway spending? Why is unemployment over 10%, but we’re told it’s less than five? Why hasn’t Obama been impeached? [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
- Genetic Testing: Families With Breast Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Symptoms
- Birth Control: The Contraceptive Patch
- Infertility Treatment: 7 Tips to Manage Stress
- Less-Invasive Fibroid Treatment May Be 'Under-Used'
- Common Virus May Be Linked to Heart Disease, Diabetes in Some Women
- Bone Density Scan
- Divorce May Shrink an Older Woman's Waistline
- Dutch Government Launches Birth Control Fund for Women in Developing Nations
- Birth Control Types
- After 11 years of free service, Twitter considers premium subscription: Why?
- Could the Trump administration send Fethullah Gülen back to Turkey?
- What is Earth Hour, and why are the lights out?
- With asylum grant, did the US just reward hate speech?
- What Cadbury chocolates reveal about Brexit
- Amazon drone delivers sunscreen: Will this be the future?
- Airstrikes in Mosul kill civilians: Are US rules of engagement getting slacker?
- Obamacare repeal fails: Will Mnuchin tax reforms fare better?
- In break with Trump administration, California commits to cleaner cars
- Health-care bill failure spotlights Republican leadership challenges
- New anxieties as Trump says Obamacare will 'explode'
- 15 people shot, 1 killed at Cincinnati nightclub
- No surprise: Beijing's pick Lam chosen as Hong Kong's leader
- UK minister: WhatsApp must make itself accessible to police
- Non merci: French voters reject corruption in politics
- Pentagon: An al-Qaida leader killed in Afghanistan airstrike
- Vegas Strip reopens after gunman surrender, fatal shooting
- Corruption protests held across Russia; arrests reported
- Reynolds and Fisher honored with humor, music and dance
- Play it back: Rematches to decide last 2 spots in Final Four
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- A Good Game Plan on Roth IRAs Can Take the Bite Out of Tax Day
- How to File an Amended Return to Claim an Education Tax Break
- Business Spending to Break Out of Stall in 2017
- QDRO: Critical Letters in a Divorce Case
- What's Next For Health Care, Trump's Agenda?
- The 5 Best ETFs to Buy If You Want to Own Bank Stocks
- A Fighter Pilot's New Career Takes Off
- Don't Let Market Volatility Wreck Your Retirement Portfolio
- 6 Ways Having Your Groceries Delivered Can Save You Money
- How to Choose the Right Medical Specialist