Black America - 2012 FBI Report:
- Black Americans comprise 12.6% of the US population.
- They commit: 33% of all rapes, 34% of all assaults, 54.9% of all robberies, and 49.4% of all murders.
- 91% of murdered black Americans are murdered by other black Americans.
- 2012: 73% of all black babies were born out of wedlock.
- 2008: The most recent study for national abortions: 30% of all abortions were black babies. 25% were Hispanic 36% White.
- NYC: 82% of black and Hispanic babies were aborted.
- 12.5% of white babies were aborted.
- Why are so many black babies aborted?
- Why are any babies, black or white, aborted?
- The Left tells us it’s the mother’s choice.
- I wonder what God thinks about that?
- Why are so many blacks, especially teenagers, involved in so many crimes?
- If you’re born out of wedlock, and you don’t have a daddy to teach you right from wrong while you’re growing up … well, you figure it out. This is especially true in urban areas such as Chicago, Atlanta, New Orleans, and San Francisco.
- As of 11-25-2014: 244 black teenagers have been shot in Chicago since Michael Brown died. 29 were killed.
- Barack Obama, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, and Hillary Clinton preach racism seven days a week. (Click Read More below for rest of the story)
By John P. Kuchta Jr.
VNS Columnist, Blogger
If you were lIke me the Tuesday morning after the Monday night announcement of the MO Grand Jury verdIct In Ferguson, MO, you were flabbergasted at the scenes beIng shown on TV and on the Internet. See News Link:
At least 12 buIldIngs were burned and looted on the Monday night after the prosecutor announced that the Grand Jury could not fInd reason to indict and prosecute OffIcer Darren WIlson for the death of MIchael Brown. I rubbed my eyes on Tuesday morning because I couldn't belIeve what had just happened In the streets In Ferguson on Monday night. (I go to bed early!)
How In the hell do the local, state and federal governments have 90 days to prepare for what they knew was goIng to be a rIot and still have no plan to thwart the rioters? Read on.....
- What does Ferguson confirm that many of us knew intuitively?
Never, ever let them take your guns.
Never trust government to protect your home or family.
3. Be very prepared for a perIod of lawlessness coming soon when the civil authorItIes wIll pull away and allow rioters to roam at wIll.
4. The tIme for such a breakdown Is probably fast approachIng and it will likely be sponsored by your federal government.
Lock ’n Load … read rest of the column: http://www.virginianewssource.com/jpk/ on click the button [Read More] below:
Democrats declare themselves the party of Compassion, a pious claim as if other parties and perspectives are comprised of heartless non-humans. In reality, there are two types of compassion.
One compassion feels unease at others' suffering, and a motivation to address that suffering because it makes them feel better and alleviates their distress. But that doesn't guarantee their efforts will relieve the suffering of others, but may only succeed in relieving theirs.
In the case of government welfare, the justification of policies and programs that have resulted in worsening conditions leads to indifference about the failures and consequences. It doesn't matter as long as the "empathizers" are scoring compassion points to prove their intent.
Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to confirm or deny he’s used the word “NIGGER” in private conversations) Sessoms is lawyered up for representation against charges of criminal conflict of interest for voting on issues before the City Council benefiting people or companies to whom he’d loaned $140 MILLION in his other role as a president of Towne Bank Financial services.
Seems like conflict of interest is breaking out all over because Towne Bank has no ethics policy governing employees engaging in potential criminal activity through political influence.
Go To Bank Directors for list of bought off public officials to see all the prominent people and elected officials the bank has bought with board positions.
Lynchburg Commonwealth’s Atty. Michael R. Doucette had to be appointed special prosecutor because Virginia Beach Commonwealth’s Atty. Colin Stolle has a conflict of interest -- his wife works for the bank and his brother Beach Sheriff Ken Stolle is on Towne Bank’s board. Doucette is charged with investigating the charges against Sessoms and taking whatever legal action is needed.
Several people have asked the Federal Bureau of Investigation to open a government corruption investigation into Sessoms actions and any potential conspiracies that might be discovered.
Unless the Feds use the RICO - racketeering law — and discover active conspiracies and other criminal violations - the conflict of interest charges against Sessoms are only misdemeanors. A finding of guilt could force his removal as mayor.
Sessoms was placed on paid leave from his bank position by Towne and he resigned from 3 of the company’s boards, as did Norfolk Mayor Paul Fraim and Suffolk Mayor Linda Johnson. City councilman John Moss Tuesday gave Sessoms a letter asking him to step down as mayor until the investigation of the criminal charges is concluded. Sessoms refused, hanging on and causing himself and Towne Bank more negative public relations grief.Somebody should start cutting their losses.
VNS emailed Sessoms @ 9:35 a.m. Wednesday asking about lawyering up. He refused to respond, but other news sources reported he’d hired a team of criminal defense attorneys. They are Norfolk lawyers Lyn Swartz and son, Jeff.
The Norfolk lawyers will be joined by former Beach Councilman Billy Harrison of Williams Mullen. Harrison also has a checkered past.
Harrison is also on two Towne Bank Boards - financial services, headed by Sessoms, and the Virginia Beach Division of Towne Bank. Harrison gave Sessoms’ campaign $5,450 and his law firm kicked in another $13,000 (See Campaign Contributions:
Harrison was a City Councilman and voted "yes" to include TowneBank as a City Depository on December 7, 1999 but it isn’t known if he had any specific involvement/conflict (shareholder?) with the bank at that time.
Two weeks earlier, on November 23rd, he had abstained from voting on the ordinance that created the Town Center TIF ( tax increment financing plot) reason for abstention is unknown, but his law firm, Williams Mullen, is now an influential tenant, located in one of the office buildings that was built in the Town Center with TIF funding.
Do all these connections between politicians and Towne Bank indicate it is corrupt and without ethics? We report, you decide.
Has Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to confirm or deny he’s used the word “NIGGER” in private conversations - ala Paula Deen) Sessoms’ conflict of interest antics jeopardized a proposed merger between Towne Bank, where he’s president, and Franklin Federal Savings Bank?
A Franklin shareholder filed a suit against the merger on Oct. 1, before any allegatons about Sessoms' criminal conflict of interest antics were made public, but data about Sessoms’ and the Bank’s conflict of interest activity has since been sent to lawyers for the shareholder in the suit.
Impact of revelations about Sessoms, a Towne Bank president, who has given loans of $146 MILLION to clients, and voted for their applications before the City Council, is unknown at this time.
What If …
What if Congress calls an Article V convention to amend our U. S. Constitution?
Since it is within Congress’s authority to decide how the delegates are chosen, what if they select themselves, like John Boehner or Nancy Pelosi, or as the Assembly of States advocates, a bipartisan group.
What if they let the states chose the delegates, the number to be determined by the electoral college system giving California 55 delegates to Virginia’s 13. And, who would be chosen from Virginia – Speaker Howell or Governor McAuliffe and whom they appoint, legislators who are just as guilty of overreach as those at the federal level?
What if the convention meets and delegates don’t like a proposal? Then the chair says, all in favor say Aye, opposed NO, the Ayes have it. Next.
What if the convention changes the rules for ratification, and make the number of states needed to ratify only half of the states, or none?
What if the convention gives us a constitution that gives us rights instead of protecting our God-given inherent rights? Any government that gives rights can take them away.
What if there is a good result from the convention? Will legislators who fail to honor their oath of office mysteriously overnight choose to do so?
What if the convention becomes a runaway, where anything could result? What then?
Sue Long - North, VA
We all know about Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to confirm or deny he’s used the word “NIGGER” in private conversations) Sessoms being up to his shiny bald head in conflict of interest charges from a Virginian-Pilot investigation.
Yea, boy! You want a zoning approval, come see ole Will at Towne Bank. He's got yo money to loan and he’ll even vote (and get his council minions to do likewise) favorably on your zoning/building application(s).
Ole Will boy, he gots the power to make your projects happen, just come down to his Towne Bank office and git yoself some money, money, money real money !
But you wanna see who else Towne Bank has bought off through directorships at the bank?
What about Del.Chris Jones? What about Aubrey Layne Jr., secretary of transportation? What about Portsmouth Sen. Louise Lucas? Del. Ron Villaneuva? Yep he’s on there. VB Sheriff Stolle, VB Circuit Court Clerk Tina Sinnen, State Sen. Tommy Norment? Yep. They all at the bank’s beck and call. Click here for a complete listing.
Remember these represent just Towne Bank: What about the other dirtbag financial institutions? Public officials are already jumping ship from Chesapeake-based Monarch Bank. Just remember who your public officials really represent when you try to get their attention or help ….
by Kirk MacKenzie
The Conservative Forum
[Editor's Note: Attached is my report on the November 11th speaker, James O’Keefe, who is quite remarkable. Indeed. Do you know who James O’Keefe is? I’m willing to bet most of you don’t know who James O’Keefe is.]
A youthfully optimistic and provocative, award-winning journalist from New Jersey, James O’Keefe III, wowed a packed house of over four hundred Forum members and guests with undercover videos taken by Project Veritas, a non-profit organization O’Keefe founded (www.theprojectveritas.com).
The word ‘veritas’ meaning ‘truth’ in Greek mythology, O’Keefe’s brand of investigative fact-finding involves citizen journalists who infiltrate and videotape the lies and malfeasance of some of America’s most protected public and private organizations and institutions, like ACORN, NPR, Planned Parenthood, and voter fraud, ... and O’Keefe video-taped crossing the southern border dressed as Osama bin Laden. (Click here for rest of the story)
- Evolution May Explain Why a Curvy Bottom Drives Men Wild
- Restraining Order Often Costly for Women
- Early Onset Hot Flashes May Point to Raised Heart Disease Risk
- ibandronate, Boniva
- Low Cancer Risk With Device Used to Remove Fibroids, Study Finds
- Multiple Sclerosis Linked to Lower Levels of Key Nutrients in Women
- Mammogram Rates May Fall When Women Learn of 'Overdiagnosis' Risk
- Vaginal Bleeding
- Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
- NCAA tournament 2015 TV schedule: Who to watch in Friday's 'Sweet 16' action
- Snickerdoodle apple bread
- Top Picks: 'Wolf Hall' on PBS, Slate's new podcast 'Whistlestop,' and more
- Can subscription-based Vessel take on YouTube?
- Automakers rush to double electric car milage
- Chicago-area cousins accused of planning US terrorist attack
- Argentine appeals court throws out case against president
- Gas blast blamed for New York building fire
- Antarctic ice shelf melt accelerating, study finds
- NASA wants to pluck a boulder from an asteroid. But which asteroid?
- Prosecutors: Evidence Germanwings co-pilot hid illness
- The Latest: Co-pilot may have hid illness from employers
- Little vetting of pilots for mental health, US experts say
- Saudi airstrikes in Yemen target rebel stronghold in north
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Senate OKs Republican balanced-budget plan, following House
- Arabs inch closer to old dream of joint Arab force
- Utility: Inspectors found faulty work before NYC blast
- Critters found in Antarctic ice shows how tenacious life is
- From new logos to New Coke: when corporations make mistakes
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- 2 Important Documents Every Couple Needs
- What to Do If Someone Files a Tax Return in Your Name
- The Financial Challenges of New Relationships Later in Life
- Protect Annuity From a Broke Insurer
- 6 Smart Things to Say When You Are Buying a Car
- Best Times to Buy Household Appliances
- 3 Cheap Places Where You'll Want to Retire
- Most Overlooked Tax Breaks for Investors
- Social Security Strategies for Widows and Widowers
- Social Security Strategies for Married Retirees