Virginia Is now a BLUE state: it has been bought and is controlled by the Democraps. Want proof?
The Republican party is as fragmented as though it had stepped on land mine and blown into a million pieces.
The Tea Party is so confused it doesn’t know where its going and struggling with leadership problems. People jumping from one city’s organization to another.
And the Libertarian Party? Although it has fielded candidates for U.S. Senate and governor, it hasn’t officially existed since 2009, along with the Libertarian Party of Tidewater and all affiliates across the state, when the state charters expired.
David Lindsey, president of the Unalienable Rights Foundation, whose investigation discovered the LPVa had lost its charter has reported the case to legal authorities and judges in Richmond. He said an investigation is currently underway.
It would be interesting to query the State Board of Elections (SBOE) regarding the validity of post-2009 elections in light of the revelations regarding the Libertarian Party of Virginia's status.
- Who at the SBOE missed the revocation of the LPV's charter?
- If someone at the SBOE was aware of the charter revocation, why then was the LP allowed to field candidates post-2009? (See Above Story)
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Let's just speculate how the Obama administration's war time chain-of-command will respond to this incursion off the US coast by Iranian warships:
Step One: At one thousand miles off our coast, Valerie Jarrett will gather a focus group to consider terms to describe the threat which is aimed at our country. The terms must be compatible with Obama's incoherent foreign policy statements and progressive ideals. Ideally, the descriptive, strategic terms should align with past administration strategies that dealt with international crises.
Step Two: At 500 miles off the US coast, Valerie sends National Insecurity Advisor Susan Rice out to make a statement to the MSM that the Iranians have taken umbrage at a Youtube video featuring an Iranian beauty pageant. Many infidels are struck by the fact that all the contestants are wearing black hijabs and challenging the judges' powers of observation. Nonetheless, Rice indicates to the sycophantic press that the producer of the video is being pursued by the FBI's Illicit Muslim Videos Division and an arrest is eminent.
by Larry Henry
Special columnist for VNS
100 $$$ billion in new taxes, 160 million hours deciphering new regulations, fear toward hiring new employees, millions losing their plans, yet Barack Obama and his Democrats continue to shove Obama Care down our throats.
Agenda 21 was unveiled by the United Nations at Stockholm in 1972. The White House via HUD is now spreading this communist doctrine across America. Blount County just swallowed the bait. Another name for Agenda 21 is Global Development. It’s about global warming and greenhouse gasses, and control.
Visit our Blogs: You won't believe what's going on in our country:
Fighting Indians and A-Rabs: "Imagine that a raiding party of Apaches had just struck a frontier settlement, committing their signature atrocities. A mounted patrol is dispatched from the nearest fort to hunt-down the raiders. When they get to the ranch, the scouts begin following the tracks of the raiders only to have Eric Holder ride-up in a fancy carriage with a pink parasol top to declare, “You can’t follow those tracks. That’s not allowed in this great conflict with the raiders; and, don’t let me hear any of you slugs using the word ‘Apache’. That is not longer allowed.” After a substantial amount of sneering and references by the troopers to a gentlemen’s club called “Man’s Country” in Chicago, the cavalry rides off in the wrong direction." Read more
The American Spring? Or the start of a REAL American Revolution in DC on May 16? Kuchta: "We are calling for 10 million Patriots to shut-down business-as-usual in DC until the corrupt begin to resign. We
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Please explain the policy change cited in this article and being repeated today on at least one TV station.
We're fielding armies and clandestine forces half way across the world supposedly to fight threats to our life and liberty; but, now it seems as if the Obama administration wants to cut the terrorists some slack! I know that Obama said in July 2008 that he wanted a new Civilian National Security Force; but, who would have thunk that Obama would be recruiting his new force direct from the ranks of imported terrorists?
I can just imagine the questions on the new, modified asylum-seeking form:
by Larry Henry
[Larry, who lives in the shadow of the University of Tennessee, is author of Garden of Eden, Noah’s Ark, and Plato’s Cave - available from Amazon, among other sources.]
Suzie - a Short Story
The dog lay in hiding beneath a great swath of honeysuckle watching the man as he approached slowly across the open field. It was cold, below freezing, with ribbons of fog scudding across the frost covered ground from the river some thirty yards behind the animal. A crisp breeze ruffled the stubble weeds causing them to sway back and forth against a dull gray sky. The dog shivered from the cold watching the man as he comes closer, turning his head from side to side.
The man human was tall, larger than most humans the dog had encountered before. He had hair below the ears, thick and white like snow. He walked in a crouch like humans do when they wish to hide their footsteps. Most troubling for the dog are the man’s eyes.
The face is old and scarred with the passage of the seasons but the eyes, clear and pale blue, are the eyes of a hunter. Sharp eyes like the coyote. The dog had seen those eyes once before when the man raised a long stick and made fire appear, thunder too which broke her left shoulder. The bullet went in and out. Stunned and bleeding, she ran then for all she was worth in spite of the searing pain and terror into the thick briars and field scrub where the man could not follow her. Click More
In 1857, the Supreme Court affirmed that Negroes were not citizens with a right to freedom, and slaves were private property subject to the will of their masters. This provoked anti-slavery outrage against the Democrats who sought and applauded the ruling.
In 1973, the Supreme Court affirmed that the unborn were not humans with a right to life, but private property subject to the will of their mothers. (The "privacy" ruling became a woman's choice regarding "her own body" though, medically and legally, the baby is clearly an individual body and person.) This provokes anti-abortion outrage against the Democrats who support and applaud the ruling.
- A ship of mass destruction named for anti-gunner Gabby Giffords?
- Islam sympathing govt. officials setting U.S. up for major terror event; lying to Congress part of game
- General Assembly confused on SOLs for last 2 years, now considering 15 reform bills
- Change Congress not the Constitution
- FBI derelect in pursuing 'jihadists' in US and role of Mosques
- The light brigade
- Turner Syndrome
- FDA Warns Against Procedure for Uterine Fibroids
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- New Review Suggests Benefits of Annual Mammograms Are Overstated
- Breast Lumps (In Women)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Yeast Infection Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
- Moms Who Keep 'Baby Weight' May Risk Heart Trouble
- Could the HPV Test Replace the Pap Test?
- Gwen Stefani to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- Obama sticks to Easter in his weekend radio message. GOP, not so much.
- Fiat to expand electric car sales into Oregon
- GM waited years to recall Saturns with power steering problem, document show
- 85 schoolgirls still missing, Boko Haram claims responsibility for bus station bombing
- Jackson Hole landslide slowly swallows Wyoming town
- Americans optimistic about flying cars, not so much about robot caregivers
- 'Boston Strong': Has the motto run its course?
- Lululemon lawsuits: Too big of a 'stretch,' says judge
- Yemen: US drone strike kills at least 9 suspected militants, 3 civilians
- Raptors GM Ujiri uses profanity about Nets
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Everest avalanche a reminder of risks Sherpas face
- At barricades, Ukraine insurgents await Easter
- 4 French journalists abducted in Syria freed, safe
- Governor: Closing Boston amid bomber hunt 'tough'
- Holy fire ceremony draws thousands in Jerusalem
- Student fought bureaucrats for Holocaust justice
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Fiat and Chrysler to build 3 Jeep models in China
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- April 9, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- March 3, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- February 24, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 31, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- January 24, 2014 (Investigation Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 16, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- January 14, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 3, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- December 19, 2013 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- August 19, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- How Parents Are Teaching Kids About Money
- 6 Ways to Save Money on Summer Flights to Europe
- When a Spouse Inherits an IRA
- What Federal Deposit Insurance Covers
- What to Do With a Damaged Smart Phone
- Dividends from Berkshire? Not on Buffett's Watch
- Don't Bet Against Warren Buffett
- Saving for Retirement Advice From Around the Web
- New Fed Chief, New Unemployment Approach
- 10 Financial Commandments for Your 20s
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections