The Virginia chapter of Overpasses for America will hold a march on the state Capitol in Richmond Monday starting at 10 AM to protest President Obama’s recent executive order granting amnesty to more than 5 MILLION illegal aliens currently residing in the United States.
The group will assemble on the Capitol grounds in the area of the George Washington statue near the intersection of 9th and Grace Streets.
“You’ll see lots of flags, signs, and banners, and probably some firearms, as we welcome and encourage our participants to open carry at all of our events. Without the second amendment, the rest of them wouldn’t exist,” said Daniel Szabo Jr. the event organizer said.
Click the link for details about the event.
Thank you for your cartoon on the antipope Bergoglio.
Nevertheless, I do wish you would explain to your readers why this man is a fraud and a usurper and cannot be a Catholic pope.
1) to be a Catholic pope, a man must be a Catholic in good standing. A Catholic is a baptized Christian who believes in all of the teachings of the Catholic Church, which Mr. Bergoglio does not.
For example, he just fired one of his own Swiss Guards because the man is against the sin of Sodom.
To be a Catholic pope, a man must be ordained as a Catholic priest.
Black America - 2012 FBI Report:
Democrats declare themselves the party of Compassion, a pious claim as if other parties and perspectives are comprised of heartless non-humans. In reality, there are two types of compassion.
One compassion feels unease at others' suffering, and a motivation to address that suffering because it makes them feel better and alleviates their distress. But that doesn't guarantee their efforts will relieve the suffering of others, but may only succeed in relieving theirs.
In the case of government welfare, the justification of policies and programs that have resulted in worsening conditions leads to indifference about the failures and consequences. It doesn't matter as long as the "empathizers" are scoring compassion points to prove their intent.
Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to confirm or deny he’s used the word “NIGGER” in private conversations) Sessoms is lawyered up for representation against charges of criminal conflict of interest for voting on issues before the City Council benefiting people or companies to whom he’d loaned $140 MILLION in his other role as a president of Towne Bank Financial services.
Seems like conflict of interest is breaking out all over because Towne Bank has no ethics policy governing employees engaging in potential criminal activity through political influence.
Go To Bank Directors for list of bought off public officials to see all the prominent people and elected officials the bank has bought with board positions.
Lynchburg Commonwealth’s Atty. Michael R. Doucette had to be appointed special prosecutor because Virginia Beach Commonwealth’s Atty. Colin Stolle has a conflict of interest -- his wife works for the bank and his brother Beach Sheriff Ken Stolle is on Towne Bank’s board. Doucette is charged with investigating the charges against Sessoms and taking whatever legal action is needed.
Several people have asked the Federal Bureau of Investigation to open a government corruption investigation into Sessoms actions and any potential conspiracies that might be discovered.
Unless the Feds use the RICO - racketeering law — and discover active conspiracies and other criminal violations - the conflict of interest charges against Sessoms are only misdemeanors. A finding of guilt could force his removal as mayor.
Sessoms was placed on paid leave from his bank position by Towne and he resigned from 3 of the company’s boards, as did Norfolk Mayor Paul Fraim and Suffolk Mayor Linda Johnson. City councilman John Moss Tuesday gave Sessoms a letter asking him to step down as mayor until the investigation of the criminal charges is concluded. Sessoms refused, hanging on and causing himself and Towne Bank more negative public relations grief.Somebody should start cutting their losses.
VNS emailed Sessoms @ 9:35 a.m. Wednesday asking about lawyering up. He refused to respond, but other news sources reported he’d hired a team of criminal defense attorneys. They are Norfolk lawyers Lyn Swartz and son, Jeff.
The Norfolk lawyers will be joined by former Beach Councilman Billy Harrison of Williams Mullen. Harrison also has a checkered past.
Harrison is also on two Towne Bank Boards - financial services, headed by Sessoms, and the Virginia Beach Division of Towne Bank. Harrison gave Sessoms’ campaign $5,450 and his law firm kicked in another $13,000 (See Campaign Contributions:
Harrison was a City Councilman and voted "yes" to include TowneBank as a City Depository on December 7, 1999 but it isn’t known if he had any specific involvement/conflict (shareholder?) with the bank at that time.
Two weeks earlier, on November 23rd, he had abstained from voting on the ordinance that created the Town Center TIF ( tax increment financing plot) reason for abstention is unknown, but his law firm, Williams Mullen, is now an influential tenant, located in one of the office buildings that was built in the Town Center with TIF funding.
Do all these connections between politicians and Towne Bank indicate it is corrupt and without ethics? We report, you decide.
By John P. Kuchta Jr.
VNS Columnist, Blogger
If you were lIke me the Tuesday morning after the Monday night announcement of the MO Grand Jury verdIct In Ferguson, MO, you were flabbergasted at the scenes beIng shown on TV and on the Internet. See News Link:
At least 12 buIldIngs were burned and looted on the Monday night after the prosecutor announced that the Grand Jury could not fInd reason to indict and prosecute OffIcer Darren WIlson for the death of MIchael Brown. I rubbed my eyes on Tuesday morning because I couldn't belIeve what had just happened In the streets In Ferguson on Monday night. (I go to bed early!)
How In the hell do the local, state and federal governments have 90 days to prepare for what they knew was goIng to be a rIot and still have no plan to thwart the rioters? Read on.....
Lock ’n Load … read rest of the column: http://www.virginianewssource.com/jpk/ on click the button [Read More] below:
What If …
What if Congress calls an Article V convention to amend our U. S. Constitution?
Since it is within Congress’s authority to decide how the delegates are chosen, what if they select themselves, like John Boehner or Nancy Pelosi, or as the Assembly of States advocates, a bipartisan group.
What if they let the states chose the delegates, the number to be determined by the electoral college system giving California 55 delegates to Virginia’s 13. And, who would be chosen from Virginia – Speaker Howell or Governor McAuliffe and whom they appoint, legislators who are just as guilty of overreach as those at the federal level?
What if the convention meets and delegates don’t like a proposal? Then the chair says, all in favor say Aye, opposed NO, the Ayes have it. Next.
What if the convention changes the rules for ratification, and make the number of states needed to ratify only half of the states, or none?
What if the convention gives us a constitution that gives us rights instead of protecting our God-given inherent rights? Any government that gives rights can take them away.
What if there is a good result from the convention? Will legislators who fail to honor their oath of office mysteriously overnight choose to do so?
What if the convention becomes a runaway, where anything could result? What then?
Sue Long - North, VA
We all know about Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to confirm or deny he’s used the word “NIGGER” in private conversations) Sessoms being up to his shiny bald head in conflict of interest charges from a Virginian-Pilot investigation.
Yea, boy! You want a zoning approval, come see ole Will at Towne Bank. He's got yo money to loan and he’ll even vote (and get his council minions to do likewise) favorably on your zoning/building application(s).
Ole Will boy, he gots the power to make your projects happen, just come down to his Towne Bank office and git yoself some money, money, money real money !
But you wanna see who else Towne Bank has bought off through directorships at the bank?
What about Del.Chris Jones? What about Aubrey Layne Jr., secretary of transportation? What about Portsmouth Sen. Louise Lucas? Del. Ron Villaneuva? Yep he’s on there. VB Sheriff Stolle, VB Circuit Court Clerk Tina Sinnen, State Sen. Tommy Norment? Yep. They all at the bank’s beck and call. Click here for a complete listing.
Remember these represent just Towne Bank: What about the other dirtbag financial institutions? Public officials are already jumping ship from Chesapeake-based Monarch Bank. Just remember who your public officials really represent when you try to get their attention or help ….
- Will Mayor Sessoms' Allegations of Conflict of Interest charges affect his bank's merger plans?
- James O'Keefe III - trying to protect your liberty: Get to know him
- Will Towne Bank dump beach mayor to save merger deal?
- The country needs a leader, not a whiner
- The Hoax of Homosexuality ...
- Destroying America with the New World Order: 2014 Elections
- Women With Grandkids May Leave Workforce Sooner
- Pelvic Exam
- Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers Act Differently in Each Woman: Study
- Breast Self Exam
- Urine Isn't Free of Bacteria
- Ob-Gyns: Use Ultrasound to Assess Pelvic Symptoms
- acyclovir, Zovirax
- Evolution May Explain Why a Curvy Bottom Drives Men Wild
- Restraining Order Often Costly for Women
- Early Onset Hot Flashes May Point to Raised Heart Disease Risk
- What do Americans really think about abortion? The answer may surprise you.
- How foreign donations to Clinton Foundation add up to baggage for Hillary
- Octopuses walk without rhythm, say scientists
- Six ways to save while visiting US national parks
- Newly discovered frog species looks like Kermit (+video)
- Tsarnaev trial didn't stop Boston from celebrating its marathon
- Vampire squid discovery reminds us how little we know about them (+video)
- Ohio cop's refusal to shoot: a model of police restraint? (+video)
- Norway to end FM radio broadcasts. Will US follow? (+video)
- Wall Street rallies on China stimulus
- Prosecutors: Capsized boat captain and crew member arrested
- Bombs shatter houses in Yemen capital, hit near Iran Embassy
- US warship heads to Yemeni waters; could block Iran weapons
- Baltimore on edge after arrestee's fatal spine injury
- Questions, answers about police officers who confuse weapons
- Minnesota men charged with trying to join Islamic militants
- Utah woman gets up to life in prison in deaths of 6 newborns
- South Korea's prime minister offers to resign amid scandal
- Mother of Ukraine pilot jailed in Russia seeks global help
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty to threatening to kill
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- How Retired Military Can Reduce Next Year's Tax Bill Now
- 5 Stocks That Are Profiting from Chinese Tourists
- Should You Give Your Kid a Credit Card?
- Whose Financial Advice Can You Trust?
- World's Greatest Stocks
- 7 Food Freebies in April
- Easy Ways to Earn Extra Cash in Retirement
- How to Use Allowances to Teach Kids About Money
- Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader About Money?
- Worst States for Retirement 2015