by Catherine Crabill - Special Columnist - VNS
Now sits ‘Caligula’ of America, crazed with unchecked power indulged him by either the seduced or blackmailed on the Left and Right.
Such lunacy was earlier masked by cleverly drafted propaganda and the mitigation of collective outrage by the likes of Zuckerberg of Facebook fame, caught suppressing/censoring opposition to dishearten the resistance.
In Obama’s most recent ‘unmasking’, he has decreed that all modesty, privacy, and sanity, be most visibly and brutally raped by forcing men and woman, boys and girls to share bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms in every public school or lose federal funds.
So vehement is he in this assault on sanity that he has involved the Justice Department to insure its compliance. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
The Department of Defense has blocked 4th District Rep. Randy Forbes from using the carrier, Eisenhower, for a public political rally under the phony guise of an Armed Services committee hearing.
Forbes hearing was scheduled for Monday, but DoD objected to using the carrier as a site and backdrop for his personal political rally.
It was a decision that Forbes should have known to be illegal use of government assets for personal political purposes.
DoD told him he could conduct a ‘private, closed’ hearing aboard the carrier, but not the publicly one he’d planned. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
by Ira White - Columnist -
Special to VNS
religion (riˈlijən) noun• the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power
• details of belief as taught or discussed
• a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance
There's a new religion on a crusade to convert the country, but it is flying under most peoples' radar. We are also learning that supreme beings are not a requirement for religion, though ideology, principles, and lifestyles are. One can conveniently choose to excommunicate gods from personal beliefs, but not the other three. They are an inalienable part of our existence and will be evident no matter what belief system is professed.[Click Read More below for rest of story]
The Obama era is about to end, and his presidency will make a long lasting impression on American politics. While he and his supporters expect the Affordable Care Act to be his legacy, history will most likely remember President Obama as an icon who reignited a multicultural war.
The disrespectful, sometimes insulting, resistance to Obama and the rise of Trump, some believe, can be attributed to the president’s race – the first black president. True perhaps, but it is not insightful.
To see beyond the veil of the obvious – Obama’s race – we need to first look at the history of the American immigration experience.
The real story of American immigration is not what they teach in high school civics or U.S. History 101. Rather than being the great melting pot the true story is more like a cauldron of boiling oil and water.[Click Read More Below for rest of the column]
Two of the most influential citizens groups in the city have taken City Councilman “little Bully” Ben Davenport to task for rudeness in attacking two citizens over his displeasure at their comments about transportation, telling one citizen she was a ‘liar’ and the other to ‘shut up’ at council meetings.
Both the Tidewater Libertarian Party (TLP) and the Virginia Beach Tea Party passed resolutions of censure.
Click here to read the TLP’s resolution which states:
“Whereas Councilman Davenport’s demeanor has b been rude, crude, ruthless, out of control, and out of character for one of his position …” in dealing with and addressing citizens;
The TLP, …”votes to go on record censuring Councilman Davenport for his ill-tempered public behavior and unbecoming attacks on citizens…instead of accepting or acknowledging the public’s right to opinions different from elected officials…”.
by Ira White
Special to VNS
Radical activism – whether sexual or social – uses people, politicians, and judges as pawns to unravel society even if it destroys everybody in the process.
The data is in on one such issue...
In 1990, homicides were at historic levels. In 2014 they had dropped as much as 85% in some major cities. The tide turned in 1994 when the NYPD embraced the concept that police can prevent crime rather than just react to it. As a result, they analyzed data, looked for patterns, and devoted resources where most needed to protect people and property.
The successful strategies spread across the country with the greatest beneficiaries being the minority communities. Based on 1990 rates, 10,000 more minority males would be dead today in NYC alone if those proactive procedures had not been implemented.
Then in 2014, BLACK LIVES MATTER activism happened. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
[Open letter to VB Mayor “I don’t know a conflict when I see one” Sessoms] …
OK, Mr. Mayor of Virginia Beach, Will "No Contest" Sessoms, how about you show some leadership and tell the feds to go pound sand.
In my estimation, we are going to spend $330 MILLION on a light rail line that will not reduce traffic congestion according to the project's Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS).
Why not use that money to keep our little girls safe when they go to the bathroom? Why not reject federal funding if the feds demand such repugnant changes. [Click Read More below]
His name is Dr. Harold Kornylak.
His practice is based out of a quiet, isolated office. He has delivered babies. He has done surgery. Worked on an AZ Indian Reservation for a couple years. Taught at the Association of Research and Enlightenment (ARE). He avoids drugs when other methods of cure and treatment are available. He is part physicist. He’s part engineer. Part inventor.
But most of all, he is an osteopath.
Nothing about Dr. Kornylak is conventional.
He has always been a rebel, starting in childhood in a family of engineers and inventors.
When told by his parents at 16 years of age that he could not have a motorcycle. He told his parents, “OK. I’ll build myself a helicopter.” Not sure whether they believed he could do it or not, he did it . And flew it successfully without a crash.
One patient who had a progressively worsening neck problem waited to the point she had NO mobility or ability to turn her head left or right at all finally agreed to see Dr. Kornylak.
The pain was such she could hardly allow her neck to be touched. She feared there was nothing that could be done without prescription drugs, but after being talked into making an appointment with Dr. Kornylak after 15 days of constant pain, she went, convinced there was nothing an osteopath could do for her.
Coming out of his office after an hour on her first visit, she was asked, “Well what did he do?” “He just kinda held my head,” she said.
“Did it hurt for him to touch your neck?” “No,” she said, “it was just like he didn’t do anything, but I feel a little better already.”
On a 2nd visit a week later, she came out of the office after an hour and had 95-98% mobility. “If I hadn’t experienced it, I would never have believed it was possible,” she reported. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
- Town Center not paying off debt to taxpayers
- What is in store for us? The fraud of global warming
- City taxpayers shelling out big bucks for phony oyster shell program
- Will Renovaton of the Cavalier on the Hill be developer's 'Waterloo?'
- Obama's perversion policy of boys peeing with little girls
- Support your local police meeting scheduled
- Why 20,000 more Kansans will be voting in November
- First US bees put on Endangered Species list
- What immigrants mean for our economic future
- Two videos show El Cajon police shooting as protests continue
- How to maximize your child's financial aid eligibility
- Black Friday 2016 toy predictions: These 15 toys will be hard to find
- For Trump, same attacks on Clinton infidelities, but US has changed
- 'Denial' star Rachel Weisz: 'I felt it was a very important story for the fight...
- Ferry danger, learning from Israel, river reform, trial footage, election apathy
- Readers write: Word evolution, religion and business
- Governor hopefuls distancing themselves from Clinton, Trump
- AP-GfK poll: Third party backers a wild card in 2016 race
- Powerful Hurricane Matthew soaks Colombia, heads for Jamaica
- Orthodox delegation stays away from pope's Mass
- March planned in memory of man shot by police in California
- Supreme Court in holding pattern, awaiting ninth justice
- US mood hardens as leader of ally Philippines stokes outrage
- NTSB probe of deadly crash focuses on engineer, black box
- Jewish-American ex-sailor, 90, recalls Cyprus internment
- Will Round 2 at Ryder Cup bring more wild momentum swings?
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- Wells Fargo: 'Gutless Leadership' or Buying Opportunity?
- What's the Better Value for Investors: Amazon or Alphabet?
- 6 New Reasons to Shop at Target
- 6 Critical Questions to Ask Before Investing in a Stock
- What Should Bond Investors Do Now?
- Best College Majors for Your Career 2016-2017
- For a Healthy Vacation, Take a Walk
- Gasoline Prices to Trend Lower
- How to Tap Your Retirement Savings Penalty-Free
- When Is the Perfect Time to Invest?