By Catherine Crabill
Special columnist - VNS
Islam is a cancer. It's the enemy of all mankind. Its creed, its name, “Islam”, means “DOMINATION”.
It’s NOT a religion as much as an ideology, a cult, a force of Evil. If one argues that it is a religion, than it is a worship of Satan himself.
How is it Americans continue to believe or accept the propaganda that this death cult is a “religion of peace” when the overwhelming evidence proclaims the exact opposite? [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
by the Virginia Civil Defense League
Special report on attempts to disarm America
It’s now time to for us to look at the Orlando Massacre and to examine the child-like level of hysteria in the media.
THE GUN CONTROLLER’S BLOOD DANCE IS UNDERWAY
The media, politicians, and gun controllers are once again happily dancing in the blood of innocent Americans, as this, they feel, is their best chance to push gun control since the Sandy Hook massacre.
They pulled out their current wish list for gun control and dusted it off: banning AR-15s and other semi-automatic rifles, magazine-size limitations, using the “Terror Watchlist” or some other federal bureaucrat generated list to deny the ability to purchase a firearm indefinitely, Universal Background Checks, confiscations, complete gun bans, and more.[Click READ MORE below for rest of the article]
VNS Endorses Scott Taylor for 2nd District Congressman
Scott Taylor is the only choice for second district representative in Tuesday's election.
VNS’ endorsement is based on the fact that 4th District Congressional Rep. Randy Forbes is a Chesapeake-based carpetbagger lumped by the courts into a heavily black district and out of the safety of his longtime which district. He is jumping from a district he is represented for years, maybe we should just say he was elected in the 4th District, but only provided little representation to his constituents.
2nd District Rep. Scott Rigell unexpectedly announced he was stepping down from that seat. That gave Rep. Forbes the opportunity he was looking for to jump districts, hopefully be reelected in the 2nd district, and continue his “do nothing” congressional career.
In other words he showed no loyalty and abandoned his integrity to constituents in his old 4th to try to assure his reelection. His only goal is to remain elected.
His entire campaign has been about running down Scott Taylor, a X-Navy SEAL with a distinguished patriotic record serving the U.S.
Its doubtful if Forbes on the other hand, has even worn a Boy Scout uniform, but in his slimy campaign ads, he touts his father’s ‘great’ service during WWII.
Voters of the 2nd district should retire his pubic service June 14 and elect a real American public servant, Scott Taylor to Congress. We don’t need any more ‘do-nothing’ service from a RINO and establishment DC politician. VOTE TUESDAY!
By Ira White
40 years ago, people would have said abortion providers will never be killing live births and selling baby parts for profit.
30 years ago, they would have said there will never be a national re-definition of the marriage sacrament for same-sex couples.
20 years ago, they would have said businesses will never be sued and shut down for not wanting to provide abortion insurance or make a "gay" cake.
10 years ago, they would have said a biological male will never be allowed to use a girls' public bathroom or shower because he "feels" like a female.(Click Read More below for rest of the story)
The Tidewater Libertarian Party in a policy paper has taken Gov. Terry “McGrafty” McAuliffe to task for his blanket restoration of felon rights.
In general, the TLP strongly supports restoration of rights after convicted felonies have repaid their debt to society. The TLP’s issue is that McAuliffe didn’t restore the rights consistent with the Virginia Constitution. Read this TLP’s full release here:
I hate to bring this up, but Ramadan begins on Monday, June 6, 2016 and ends on Tuesday, July 5, 2016.
You can anticipate a bloom of Muslim jihad attacks, both in the USA and Europe on "soft targets." That will include malls, beaches, schools in session and, yes, government offices.
Oh, I'm not conjuring-up this advice. ISIS told us that they were going to raise hell during Ramadan!
John P. Kuchta, Jr.
By Robert K. Dean
Special to VNS
And these are the numbers that we should never forget:
World War I - United States forces mobilized: 4,355,000 Battle deaths 50,585
Total allies mobilized: 42,188,810
Total allies battle deaths: 4,888,891
Total force mobilized: 65,038,810
Total battle deaths: 8,020,780
World War II - United States battle deaths: 292,000
Total allies battle deaths: 10,502,000
United States civilian deaths: 6,000
Total allies civilian deaths: 16,471,000
In addition, about 6,000,000 Jews were put to death by the nazis (Click Read More below for rest of story)
Just as the nation doesn't know how to fight a terrorist enemy that claims no national identity to declare war against, Americans don't know how to fight the domestic social and sexual wars against fanatical ideologies that claim no religious identity to target as they do Christianity.
Our greatest hinderance is thinking we have to fight against an official title – nation or religion – instead of the evil itself. In both cases, the government and judiciary, confused and paralyzed, allows the brutal enemy to advance unabated.
In the midst of the devastation, we totally miss the fact that they all indeed declare an imposing identity that they proudly wave in defiance. This is the way we recognize a devout and unified force in the modern world.
Ira White - Portsmouth
- Perverted Policy, Perverted Media on Transgender Bathroom Edict
- Congressman barred from personal political use of aircraft carrier
- The new Religion of State
- Radical Activism & double standards destroy everyone
- Obama'a legacy ... multicultural war
- Where's leadership in Virgina Beach - not with council
- More Asian-American Women Getting Breast Cancer
- Early Onset Hot Flashes May Signal Higher Heart Risks
- Misunderstood Gene Tests May Lead to Unnecessary Mastectomies
- Mammogram Guidelines Have Changed, But Are Doctors Listening?
- 'Menstrual Cycle in a Dish' Explores Intricacies of Female Body
- Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL)
- Genetic Testing: Families With Breast Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Symptoms
- Birth Control: The Contraceptive Patch
- Infertility Treatment: 7 Tips to Manage Stress
- Could these mastodon bones rewrite the history of the Americas?
- Despite recovery, humpback whales still suffer from ship strikes
- A middle way forward for a divided France? Macron voters hope so.
- Need a ride in farm country or in a distant exurb? How one company wants...
- To fight domestic violence among Syrian refugees, an outreach to men
- 'Flying car' to go on sale by end of year
- Boston sees slow progress on race in police stops
- Trump tax cuts may be a hard sell in light of growing national debt
- China launches its first domestically made aircraft carrier
- As anti-ISIS campaign grinds on, Mosul's businesses start rebuilding
- Trump proposes dramatic tax cuts for companies big and small
- Trump: national monuments a 'massive federal land grab'
- 'I'll be praying for you:' Americans assess Trump's 100 days
- Conservative caucus backs GOP health bill but fate uncertain
- Neanderthals in California? Maybe so, provocative story says
- Those caught up in 1992 LA riot reflect on causes, changes
- Jonathan Demme, 'Silence of the Lambs' director, dead at 73
- UC Berkeley braces for violence if Ann Coulter speaks or not
- Canadian firefighters rescue woman from crane in Toronto
- Johnny Depp's former managers call him 'habitual liar'
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- 5 Must-Do's to Start with for Retirement Success
- Make Charitable Giving a Win-Win Part Of Your Wealth Plan
- 7 Things You Should Never Include in Your Cover Letter
- 7 Blue-Chip Stocks Every Investor Should Own
- Gas Prices to Head Higher This Spring
- 7 Reasons to Hire a Retirement Income Specialist
- When Two Policies Collide -- What Should 401(k) Plan Sponsors Do About Retirees?
- 10 Dividend Stocks That Will Deliver Double-Digit Returns Every Year
- Taking Required Minimum Distributions From a SEP IRA
- Roth IRAs: A Great Tool for Investors Looking for Tax Efficiency