by Larry Henry
We’re heading for disaster and here’s why. Obama wants America to fail. Pelosi said it best. We have to pass Obama Care to find out what’s in it.
Now we know what’s in it, and the majority finally understands that Obama Care is the reason our economy has the crud. Then Pelosi said this. There’s nothing left to cut in the budget. If you believe that you’re one of those low-information voters. Never let a crisis go to waste.
Team Obama manufactures one crisis after another in order to ram their socialist agenda down our throats, even though the majority don’t want socialism. Obama doesn’t care what the people want. He wants socialism, and he’s going to have it no matter all the pain and suffering we endure before he drags us into his European quagmire of wealth redistribution and welfare.
by Chris Braunlich
Jefferson Institute for Public Policy
The Thomas Jefferson Institute for Public Policy today released a new educational brochure, What is Blended Learning ... and how can it help Virginia's students?
The brochure is designed to briefly inform Virginians about the idea of blended learning, which combines online lessons and face-to-face instruction. It may be found by clicking here.
"There are many misconceptions about blended learning," said Institute vice president Chris Braunlich. "Some confuse it with fully online courses, others confuse it with the simple use of online textbooks or curriculum.
"In reality, it is neither," Braunlich noted. "Blended learning can take a variety of formats in which students learn online and in a bricks and mortar classroom, but the key is that the student retains some control over when he or she takes classes, where classes are conducted, the pathway to complete coursework, or the pace at which they learn.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Let me see if I believe any of the points alleged in the following article?
We have a sitting US President who claims that he will not cut spending one iota to bring an end to the government shutdown or to raise the debt ceiling. He called for a total transformation of America and recently "waived" the provision in federal law that calls for penalties for aiding the enemy.
Is that because the President is sending arms to our enemy, Al Qaeda? Yep. How about his call in July 2008 for a "Civilian National Security Force?" If you see guys at your local Wa-Wa who would fit the profile of an illegal alien dressed in fatigues, carrying AK 47's and sporting a beret with a patch of Obama's photo, you'll know what you're looking at. Why not utilize all those millions of illegals you've pardoned?
John Boehner, tired of being called the slang term for a vagina, has decided that it's time to halt the stampede to a Marxist / Socialist government, and is digging-in his heels to wring concessions from Obama. Our own VA Second District US Congressman decided to vote with the Dems on gun control, for NDAA and against defunding Obamacare.
Forget about both of Virginia's US Senators. They'll look good in Obama's new CNSF uniforms.
Yesterday, the Chinese alerted the United States of America that we should get our fiscal house in order. I guess that we'll be fighting them too?
What could possibly go wrong?
My 4 pieces of advice haven't changed much in the last three years: Food, water, guns, and (plenty) ammo! Or, you can always choose to live like a cow.
By John P. Kuchta Jr.
Oathkeepers Member #19,44
"Not On Our Watch!"
Call me one of the dullest tools on the workbench, but I'm ready to make a prediction regarding the path of the Republic in the not-too distant future.
Fox News was reporting early Saturday AM that after the fine young communists at the US Park "Service" wired-up the barricades at the WWII Memorial, US Congressmen with wire cutters were on the scene to cut the restraining wires.
Say what you will, in my estimation it's only a matter of time before ARMED US Park Service personnel are gutlessly "guarding" the Memorial when the US Congressmen and WWII Veterans show up with weapons to confront the bastards.
It will just be a matter of time before one of the Vets thinks that he's back on the beach at Normandy and all hell breaks loose.
Yes, it could be that simple.
Let’s analyze Cuchinelli’s “Tax Plan”; but first the caveat:
Ken Cuchinelli articulated, “You know if I don’t succeed in reining in government growth and if I don’t succeed in getting the exemptions and loopholes identified to pay for the tax cuts, we don’t get the tax cuts.”- (Gubernatorial debate, July 2013)
First, the Commonwealth’s tax code does not have “loop holes.” It does however have itemized deductions, exemptions and credits deemed appropriate by legislation and gubernatorial approval.
Cuccinelli proposes to cut individual income $17,000 and over rate from 5.75 percent to 5 percent and the corporate income tax rate from 6 percent to 4 percent. The estimate loss of revenue is estimated at $1.4 billion a year implemented over a period of four years. The plan will make up this difference by selective reducing or elimination of deductions, exemptions , and credits other than education and and health care, Which ones? Cuccinelli has repeatedly declined to name specific credits he would eliminate other than indicate that would be the recommendations of a currently non-existent commission and approval of the legislature.
The plans aspects, in my opinion, are vague in the sense that attainability is questionable without specific source identification and the variable of legislative approval. At this juncture, the plan is a pie-in-the-sky campaign promise is but words on paper. Nothing more, nothing less.
by Larry Henry
I just purchased ten 12 gauge 00 buck shotgun shells for $14.00 at Gunny’s on the Old Maryville Highway, his last two boxes. $14 divided by 10 = $1.40 per shell. Back in the day I could purchase a box of 25 for $6.00. That’s 24 cents apiece. Obama knows he can’t take away our guns so he’s making ammunition more expensive, and scarce.
The president is now blaming the Tea Party for the government shutdown. That’s like Hitler blaming Poland for WW2. Obama and Harry Reid are mad as wet hens because the majority don’t want Obama Care. The Affordable Health Care Act ain’t affordable!!! It’s causing serious problems everywhere, higher premiums, greater unemployment, shorter hours, and a continuing recession.
Who is that black man in the White House?
Anyone who follows politics knows Obama is a communist. His mentor, Saul Alinsky was a communist. His backer, George Soros is a communist. His Kenyan father, Nyang’oma Kogelo was a communist. Obama doesn’t like America, and he doesn’t like white people.
All of my associates believe Obama is a Muslim. Everything he does points in that direction: Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iran, not to mention Israel which Obama has maneuvered into a position of isolation. His outrageous spending and depletion of our Armed Forces is additional evidence.
Democrats get turned on when more people go on Welfare. Republicans give thanks when most people are working. People on Welfare will always be poor until they wise up, and go find a job. Trillions have been spent on government hand-outs, none have worked, and the percentage of poor remains the same. Why? Washington doesn’t fix problems, Washington subsidizes problems.
Obama will stall, pontificate, misdirect, and do nothing until Iran has the bomb.
The time has come to impeach Barack Hussein Obama.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
What an absolute surprise that little (2nd District Congtressman) Scottie Rigell should be one of the 12 Republicraps ready to assert their absolute right to a privileged existence due to membership in the congressional club.
Rigell and the 11 other Republicraps might as well stand on the capital steps and sound out:
"We're above paying for our own health insurance as the great unwashed must do. We really don't care if those slugs who voted us into power must be forced to purchase Obamacare."
I still maintain that Rigell's performance seems to be linked to some deep-seated shame complex about an incident(s) in his past; but, instead of punishing himself, he punishes the fiscally and socially conservative voters who were duped into voting for him.
by John P. Kucha Jr.
Mid-Atlantic Regional Director
American Redneck Jihad Movement
I hope the following details help.
Almost every new mosque built in America since 2001 has been underwritten by the Saudis with the actual mortgages for the land and buildings held on behalf of the Saudis by ISNA or NAITBoth of these organizations were named in the Holy Land Foundation Terror Trial as "Unindicted Co-Conspirators" by federal Judge Jorge Solis. That means that as far as the good judge was concerned, he saw or heard enough evidence during the trial to convict all the people and organizations he named as having ties to the terror organization Hamas.
- IS A CON CON A GOOD IDEA ?
- Richmond Council delays decision on violating state Constitution regarding same-sex marriages
- Don't be ignorant about the Muslim faith - It comes in many flavors
- Governor's Race Produces New Educational Accountability
- Was Navy Yard shooter programmed by CIA to kill?
- Syrian problem bigger than Sarin Gas
- Doodlebutt Recalls Jelly BeadZ Jumbo BeadZ and Magic Growing Fruity Fun Toys Due to Serious...
- Trek Recalls Madone Bicycles Due to Crash Hazard; Front Brake Can Fail
- Eight Retailers Recall 32” Coby Flat Screen Televisions Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Shaw Industries Recalls Carpet Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Lowe’s Stores
- IKEA Recalls Children’s Wall-Mounted Lamps Due to Strangulation Hazard; One Child Death Reported
- Ram’s Imports Recalls Girls’ Pink Leopard Jackets Due to Strangulation Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Burlington...
- Solowave Recalls Home Playground Tube Slides with Port Holes Due to Laceration Hazard
- PackTite Recalls Bed Bug Heating Units Due to Fire Hazard
- Gas Trimmers Recalled by efco Due to Fire Hazard
- Toro Recalls TimeMaster and TurfMaster Lawn Mowers Due To Injury Hazard
Quote OF THE DAY
If the government's plan for getting people back to work is to provide incentives for not working, by granting 99 weeks of unemployment checks, without any requirement to prove that gainful employment was diligently sought, but couldn't be found - you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
From the Internet
"[T]he jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake; since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of Republican Government."
--George Washington, Farewell Address, 1796
- Viagra for Menstrual Cramps?
- Obesity, Smoking Might Threaten Implants After Mastectomy
- Less Physical Activity, More TV for Today's Moms, Study Finds
- Uterine Growths
- Pregnancy After Miscarriage
- PTSD Might Lead to Sizable Weight Gain in Women
- Use of Breast MRIs Way Up, Studies Find
- Urine Tests Don't Always Confirm Urinary Infections, Study Finds
- Space station stays cool with just one pump, but 'we're somewhat vulnerable'
- Antibiotics for livestock: FDA announces new guidelines to curb certain uses
- Holiday gift ideas: What to give your child's teacher
- Is the world ready for Iran's oil?
- Success of Iran nuclear deal – and Rouhani – depends on Iran's working class
- How much is that coffee? In this French cafe, it depends if you ask nicely.
- Has Paul Ryan hurt his 2016 presidential prospects?
- Putin to Ukraine: the door's still open to a trade pact
- Ethan Couch: For 'affluenza' the solution is parenting
- Old Man River
- Gridlock in the Senate, progress in the House
- Many optimistic despite Mandela's passing
- 10 Things to See: A week of top AP photos
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Federal data show health disparities among states
- Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Mild 2013 cuts Arctic a break, warming woes remain
- Aviation schools prepare for boom in drone jobs
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- Phone hacker: Queen annoyed by nut-eating police
- GOP Civil War Erupts Over Budget Deal
- Golden Globes Nominations: Surprises, Snubs and Take Aways
- Instagram Adds Photo Messaging
- Climate Change Is the Real Issue Behind Keystone
- U.S. Fingers Organizations, People Linked to Iran Nukes
- New Cancer Cases Increase More Than 10 Percent in 4 Years
- Dubya's 'Compassionate Conservative' Side Returns
- 'Nashville' Recap: Season 2, Episode 10
- Gaming Companies Bet on Internet Poker Returning to U.S.
- Obamacare Enrollment Increases in November
- August 19, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- August 9, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- July 18, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- July 10, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Chicken
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- June 21, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Montevideo and Salmonella Mbandaka Infections Linked...
- June 20, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Saintpaul Infections Linked to Imported Cucumbers
- June 14, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Hedgehogs
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- Trade In Your Old Smart Phone
- FAQs on Our Public College Rankings
- A Good Year to Give Appreciated Stock
- Best Public College Values, 2014
- How to Keep Santa on a Budget
- Best Public Colleges for Out-of-State Students
- Christmas Gift Advice From Around the Web
- Past Years' Rankings of Top Public College Values
- What to Know About Interest-Earning Checking Accounts
- How We Ranked the Top Public Colleges
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections