by John P. Kuchta Jr.
VNS Anti-Jihadist Columnist
You've probably been inundated with news about Nidal Hasan being named the "Flavor of the Month" by the Taliban. (See: Mass Murdering Hero) The news has been all over CBS, CNN, FOX and others. I believe that it was on the front page of the NY Times.
Oops! My bad. How did I get that all so wrong? You won't hear a damn thing about Nidal Hasan until after the Messiah is out of office. Hasan, a Muslim terrorist masquerading as a US Army Major, won't be executed during the Obama administration. My offer to buy a new coil of rope to hang him is still outstanding. Eric Holder never returns my calls. I wonder why? I'm trying to reach out to him.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
VNS Anti-Jihad Columnist
So this lone jihadist begins to run his mouth about sacrificing himself for his allotment of 40 virgins. The story indicates that somebody called the FBI. See: http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/12/kansas-muslim-arrested-planned-jihad-martyrdom-suicide-attack-at-mid-continental-airport.html
The story doesn't say where he got his explosives or who helped him in his jihad. It can't be that his buddies at his local mosque are involved in some way? No, absolutely not! No way! Forget that I even mentioned it at all. What was I thinking? "Islam is the religion of peace." George W. Bush said it and I believe it! :-(
by Bruce D. Price
Virginia Beach Education Specialist
Not yet sworn in, Virginia’s new governor has solemnly declared the big myth in education. Some would call it the Big Lie. Cynics would call it the big joke.
Try to find students who have memorized anything at all. This is not easy to do. As American test scores remain mediocre in international tests, we are being kicked around by foreign students who know something we don’t: facts.
According to McAuliffe’s view, children in American public schools are effectively chained to their desks and whipped until they know such useless trivia as, well, anything.
This view, which happens to be the official view of the far-left Education Establishment, is detached from reality. Just watch Jay Leno looking for someone who knows where the pilgrims came from, when the Civil War occurred, etc. Leno, whose program is produced in Hollywood on our West Coast, asked a woman what body of water lies to the west of California. She couldn’t recall. College teachers are reporting that freshmen show up in their classes not knowing what six-times-seven is.According to HuffingtonPost: “37% of Americans unable to locate America on map of America.”
by Larry Henry
VNS Columnist from Louisville, TN
The United States, financially speaking, is a larger version of Chicago, California, and Detroit. Detroit and California are bankrupt. Chicago is on the way, and so are we.
Nancy Pelosi said we had to pass Obama Care to see what’s in it. Debbie Wasserman Shultz assures us the Democrats running for office in 2014 will stand behind Obama Care. President Obama stated as long as he’s President, Obama Care will remain the law of the land. Meanwhile Harry Reid refuses to allow any bill to come before the Senate for vote against Obama Care.
Benghazi is and was a massive cover up by Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. What led to this tragedy? Arrogance, incompetence, and the White House lie that Al Qaeda was on the run. Ten flag officers have been fired this year who disagreed with Obama’s handling of Benghazi, and our rules of engagement in the Middle East.
President Obama keeps his past hidden from everyone. Why? Experts have proven the White House birth certificate to be a computer enhanced forgery. That certificate, rife with discrepancies, states that the baby Barack Hussein Obama was born African American. That term was not known in the 1960s. Jesse Jackson coined the phrase during the 1980s.
The National Security Agency continues to spy on all of us. The IRS has never stopped going after conservative groups. The GOP and the DNC both loathe the Tea Party. And Congress as a whole continues spending our children’s future like drunken Marines in a bawdy house.
Question? Are Obama, Hillary, and both sides of the political aisle out of touch, just plain ignorant, or do they not care much about their country anymore, just themselves?
The answer is YES!
Think About it: Obama is the greatest hoax and joke ever perpetrated on a nation of gullible idiots deceived and blindly led by a corrupt media conspiracy. Think about it.
Isn't it amazing that, within only one week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade, the press found every woman with whom Tiger has had an affair during the last few years?
And they even uncovered photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc.!
Furthermore, they not only know the cause of the family fight, but they even know it was a 9-iron from his golf bag that his wife used to break out the windows in the Escalade. Not only that, they know which wedge!
by Catherine Crabill
Special to Virginia News Source
As America stands upon a great and dangerous precipice, millions of Americans involve themselves battling against an ever emerging Tyranny.
We skirmish on so many fronts that even though our numbers are legion, our efforts are minimized in their effectiveness by the nature of the division intentionally created by those who wage war against our liberty.
As I have prayed for our great nation I believe God has shown me a ‘silver bullet’ by which We the People can and must reclaim control over EVERY renegade and corrupt President, Congressman, Senator, State Delegate, Judge, Sheriff, etc..
In fact, this concept will affect every Constitutional office holder and restore said Constitution to its rightful place as Supreme Law of the Land.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Written on Pearl Harbor Day
Ever since taking office just about five tortuous years ago, Barack Obama has set about destroying the United States' good will among her allies, especially Great Britain. Recall that he had no sooner taken office than he returned the bust of Winston Churchill which had been on display in the Oval Office for years. Nobody did more to ensure that we all don't speak German than Churchill; but, that's hard for a kid born in Kenya who grew-up in Malaysia and attended Islamic schools to understand. All he was told was that the Brits supposedly beat his grandfather during a prison stay for being Kenyan.
Let's not forget the marvelous DVD of Obama's speeches that he gave to the Queen that wasn't even formatted correctly for her machine. That went over real well in the British tabloids! And can we forget the great "Apology Tour" to make amends for America's greatness in front of a world audience, friend and foe alike?
It seems incredible to me that an Obama administration responsible for tragedies such as Fast and Furious, Benghazi, releasing convicted New Black Panthers, IRS snooping on conservative groups, bugging press phones at the Capital, sending weapons to Al Qaeda-linked groups in Syria, cutting off promised aid to the new military-backed administration in Egypt and on and on and on, could be bold enough to criticize BIBi Netanyahu. BiBi was elected because he promised the Israeli voters that he would never allow another Holocaust. That seems reasonable enough, eh?
I hope that everyone realizes that this is the SECOND time that Obama has bailed-out the mullahs of Iran.
- Political clout of Baltic culture
- Army sexual assault case: General's court-martial thrown into jeopardy
- Colorado collected $3.5M in pot taxes and fees in January alone
- Mariska Hargitay: How the SVU star is fighting real-life sex crimes
- Military sexual assault bill clears Senate: what it could mean for troops
- Desperate dictator: China refuses Robert Mugabe's request for Zimbabwe bailout
- California earthquake: Should we expect more aftershocks? (+video)
- 'Cosmos': Can Fox reboot shine amid 'billions and billions' of options? (+video)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: How does a plane just disappear like that? (+video)
- Snowden: His NSA leaks leave world 'in a more secure place' (+video)
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Ukraine's Crimea seeks to become independent state
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Pistorius friend identified in gunplay testifies
- Attitudes and laws against pit bulls soften
- 'Fatal Vision' author Joe McGinniss dies at age 71
- AP PHOTOS: Afghan women boxers eye 2016 Olympics
- Peverley falls ill, Stars-Blue Jackets called off
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- March 3, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- February 24, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 31, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- January 24, 2014 (Investigation Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 16, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- January 14, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 3, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- December 19, 2013 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- August 19, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- August 9, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- How to Get Retailers to Match Prices
- Taking a Delayed RMD
- Fabulous Freebies 2014
- The 10 Worst Stocks of the Bull Market
- Great Mutual Funds for Young Investors
- The 10 Best Stocks of the Bull Market
- Advice on Spending Less From Around the Web
- Signing Up for Commuter Benefits
- More Jobs for New Grads in 2014
- Higher Earners Will Pay More Taxes This Spring
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections