by Larry Henry
War is coming … our way.
If you understand the history of the 20th Century, you know what’s around the corner.
The Muslim Brotherhood is on the march. Israel is fighting for her life. Russia is threatening the Ukraine and Eastern Europe. Western Europe and England are being overrun by Islam. China is threatening Formosa and Japan. North Korea, Pakistan, and India all have nuclear weapons. Click [Read More] below for rest of the article
(Note) I launched this guided missile this evening. Personally, I will never touch a Smithfield product as I refuse to partake in cruelty and suffering. It amazes me that nobody, like reporters, ever puts the record-breaking profits and the vague deadlines of 2017 and 2022 together!!! Logic gap big enough to drive a Mack truck through.
Back in December 2011 Smithfield said they would “get rid of all gestation crates for pregnant sows on its farms by 2017.” Pregnant sows were…and apparently still are..kept in a crate with little room to move. Several animal rights groups asked Smithfield to get rid of the ‘gestation crates’ as soon as possible.
In the same month, December 2011, Smithfield posted a $120.7M quarterly profit…it’s third best quarter ever. When this was reported in the Pilot, no relationship was drawn between the cruel practices and the high profit. Click Read More below:
A Christian holocaust is taking place all over the Middle East and coming to America.
Christian men, women, and children, as well as other minorities, are LITERALLY being crucified, butchered, beheaded, raped and sold into slavery by the most grotesque, repugnant brutality unheard of in modernity.
What makes this particularly atrocious is the fact that WE, and every taxpaying American, are funding it.
America, under Obama, provided the “Islamic State of Iraq and Syria”, aka “ISIS”, with training, arms, and equipment, including MRAPS, Hellfire missiles, Humvees, millions of rounds of ammunition, etc, just for starters.
That’s what was ‘officially’ supplied to Iraq and ‘left’ for ISIS to pick up on its way to the slaughter.
A Virginia News Source Special Report
[Editor’s note: As a veteran reporter covering federal, state, and local courts since 1960, this reporter has never witnessed a story like Cameron Crockett’s.
His conviction on a manslaughter charge was the result of incompetent or corrupt prosecutors, defense attorneys, police investigators, and the courts. Or all of the above.
In fact one witness told the court she overheard the son of a Beach cop say, “I just got free…I thought I killed both of them (both Crockett and his best friend): The man, Jacob Palmer, was never interrogated by police or called to testify.
A police spokesman said the Commonwealth’s Attorney’s office shut down their investigation and didn’t share information with them.
All are hiding behind official protection to keep the coverup going.
Prosecutors illegally read Crockett’s mail.
It was never proven by any witness that Crockett was driving.
Through judicial corruption, he was railroaded on withheld or manipulated evidence and sent to prison.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Today's headline reporting the conviction of one of the Tsanaev brothers' friends, made me ponder:
When do we get to see US Army traitor Nidal Hasan hanging by his neck? And, how long will we be made to wait to see justice for all the folks maimed and killed by the Tsarnaev brothers?
After killing 13 men and women at Fort Hood, TX, Hasan has managed to stay alive by the good graces of his Muslim cousin, our Community Organizer-in-Chief.
Do you want to put any money on my proposition that Hasan will NEVER be hung for his treason? Did we ever get the great controversy of Hasan's beard resolved? [Click Below to read more]
Is it too farfetched to think Obama will try to use the ebola scare to declare marshall law? By executive order, he’s already declared certain cities as ‘quarantine stations’ - El Paso, Los Angeles, and 18 other cities.
Cap’n Crawdad became concerned when he heard Fox News talking about ebola panic. Some conspiracy theorists are ready to believe that the incompetent CDC, which it was recently revealed, lost deadly small pox viruses, and other deadly diseases, is poised to allow ebola to escape into the U.S. population.
If it does, don’t say Cap’n Crawdad and VNS didn’t warn you. But Cap’n Crawdad went running to his front door this morning - expecting hoards of frightened Virginia Beach citizens milling around in flip flops and carrying pitchforks, surfboards, and hockey sticks in protest.
Will the Kenyan-In-Chief use this event to crown himself ruler of the world? Read Kuchta’s take on the ebola panic: http://www.virginianewssource.com/jpk/
by Joseph J. McGrenra, CFCM
(July 28th, 2014)-I don’t remember the first time I saw James Garner on screen. It was in the early 1970’s and I recall it was a western-either Support Your Local Sheriff or Support Your Local Gunfighter.
The role that made him a star was Maverick, and I came to that late. I was and am a western fan, but that series was in black and white and by the time I was growing up a lot of stations wouldn’t show black and white series. However Garner returned to the role in the 1970s (The New Maverick and a cameo in Young Maverick), the 1980’s (the Bret Maverick series), and 1990’s 1994’s big screen Maverick).
He was one of the few stars of his era that worked on both the big and small screens. After leaving Maverick (more on that later), he spent the next decade or so concentrating on the big screen (The Great Escape, Grand Prix, etc.) before returning to television.
He was considered one of the best drivers in Hollywood and did all of his own driving in Grand Prix and later in The Rockford Files.
My favorite Garner role is easy and a no-brainer for me-Jim Rockford. I don’t remember if I was there for the first episode of The Rockford Files, but if I missed it, I was watching soon after it started. Rockford Files is one of the few shows in the history of television (yes my opinion, but shared by many others) that never really lost it or “jumped the sharp”.
It left television in the middle of its sixth season after Garner was told he needed a break or the pace was going to kill him. Garner intended to take some time and recover his health and return, but the studio decided not to wait for his return and pulled the plug (more on that later).
It used to be that conservatives were known for supporting God, family, and self-reliance.
That being the case, WHY do you use such crude language in describing the lack of fortitude of Republicans?
If they were against Mr. Soetoro/Obama or whomever he is, they would have exposed him as a fraud and usurper a long time ago, right?
Mr. Obama was adopted by Barry Soetoro and took his name and nationality. Unless he has changed both, he remains Barry Soetoro of Indonesia.
- Obama's 50-calibers coming home to roost!
- 2nd District Rep. Scott Rigell finally gets behind the 2nd Amendment
- Obama gave guns to Mexican criminals - Putin rockets to Ukraine rebels !
- Obama: It's not the color of his skin, but the blackness of his heart toward America that is a problem
- The Constitution and the Military
- A Republican Victory on the Front Lines of ObamaCare; They're winning on Medicaid in Virginia
Quote OF THE DAY
SEX IN THE SHOWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In a recent survey carried out for the leading toiletries firm 'Brut', people from Chicago have proved to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower!
In the survey, 86% of Chicago's inner city residents (almost all of whom are registered Democrats) say that they have enjoyed sex in the shower.
The other 14% said they hadn't been to prison yet.
Sort of brings tears to your eyes!!!!
- Combination Antibiotic Zerbaxa Approved
- Timing of First Period Tied to Women's Later Heart Risk: Study
- Picture of Uterine Fibroids
- Full Bladder May Get a Third of Women Over 40 Up at Night
- Birth Control: The Contraceptive Patch
- Women Can Outperform Men in Financial Negotiations, Study Shows
- Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Mammograms for 40-Somethings Supported by New Study
- Urinary Incontinence: More Common Than You Think
- Woman gives birth on Philadelphia subway train: Kids are born in the darndest places
- Sen. Bernie Sanders to run for president? A Ross Perot of the left, perhaps.
- Erasing borders of the mind
- 'The Interview' is a political comedy that's neither political nor funny
- Baby Jesus stolen from nativity scene: Harmless prank or hate crime?
- Why one mom of superheroes supports Brad and Angelina's embrace of 'John'
- Why the 'donor class' matters, especially in the GOP presidential scrum
- Wall Street quietly breaks more records
- Tom Coburn: farewell to a rabble-rousing statesman
- 'The Interview' roundup: Crowds chant 'USA,' critics groan
- In 2014, US economy showed increasing resilience
- New Russian military doctrine says NATO top threat
- 10th anniversary of tsunami is marked with tears
- Leaving Cuba: A father and son risk lives at sea
- Pregnant woman taken off life support in Ireland
- Fellow officers salute NY cop's flag-draped casket
- Journalists share indelible memories, images from tsunami
- Turkish teen accused of insulting Erdogan freed from custody
- Midwestern governors build credentials for 2016
- Russia's ruble ends 5-day rally, drops 4 percent
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- December 16, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis Infections Linked to Bean Sprouts
- December 4, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis Infections Linked to Bean Sprouts
- November 24, 2014 (Investigation Announcement): Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis Infections Linked to Bean Sprouts
- October 21, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- October 16, 2014 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Braenderup Infections Linked to Nut Butter...
- September 25, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- August 21, 2014 (Investigation Announcement): Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Braenderup Infections Linked to Nut Butter...
- August 20, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Human Salmonella Cotham and Salmonella Kisarawe Infections...
- August 13, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- August 8, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- Smart Year-End Tax Strategies for Investors
- 10 Things to Look Forward to in 2015
- Financial Resolutions You Should Make for 2015
- Best Things to Buy at After-Christmas Sales
- How to Donate Stock to a Charity
- 3 Simple Steps to Get Rid of Old Electronics
- Greatest Cars of the 21st Century
- 8 Energy Stocks to Add to Your Shopping List
- 6 Things You Must Know About Gift Returns
- 5 Best Bond ETFs for Today's Market
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections