I am really disappointed with your "thumbs up" for "Cruz Control."
Mr. Cruz was not born in the USA. He has no right to be President. How I wish he would stop running for office.
Guess that's what we get for not caring about who lives in the White House, right?
Remember how you told me "no worries" about internet censorship?
The French have an answer to that: French government blocks websites with views it doesn’t like…
(Ed's Note: Original of this editorial was published June 5, 2008. It still rings true today…)
by Dr. Jack Wheeler
Editor of To-the-Point Online News
The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No résumé, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.
He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
It is impossible for me to imagine a more absurd circumstance. The chief negotiator for the USA on the world stage is Secretary of State John Kerry.
Kerry was all over the news this weekend shouting about the great progress being made in talks with Iran supposedly aimed at eliminating their ability to produce a nuclear bomb.
At the same time, the leader of Iran was giving a speech during which a member of the audience shouted “Death to America!” Any reasonable man would think that the prudent response from the leader would be something along the lines of, “Not now, dummy!”
The ayatollah didn’t even make that pretext. He belted-out his own “Death to America” chant!
Could you make-up this story? Our Traitor-in-Chief calls this progress! (Click Read More below for rest of this sordid story)
by Joseph J. McGrenra, CFCM
Friday February 27th was a day I was extremely busy. I was not on line, nor did I have a radio or television on during the day. So, I was stunned to get a text message from my daughter telling me that Leonard Nimoy had passed away.
Star Trek and Leonard Nimoy had been part of my life just about as long as I can remember. I have vague memories of watching the original series on its original run on NBC, but in reruns in the 1970s was where I watched virtually every day-7:00 p.m. on channel 48 in Philadelphia.
Now before I go any further, I will say that Leonard Nimoy did many other things besides Star Trek, and he not only did them, but did them well. To mention just a few-one of my favorite TV movies/pilots that was not picked up called Baffled, two seasons of Mission Impossible, the In Search of series and the remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Besides acting, he was a Director (yes Star Trek, but also Three Men And A Baby), writer, poet, photographer. [CLICK 'READ MORE' BELOW FOR REST OF THE STORY]
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
It's no wonder that Barack Hussein Obama has been pitching a fit over BiBi coming over to address the US Congress next week.
Did you ever believe that all the fuss was over diplomatic protocol? No way. Obama senses what anybody who pays attention already knows: BiBi will be making the speech of his life, one in which he hopes to unseat a US President who is bound and determined to destroy Israel and the USA.
Pretty fantastic, you say?
by John P. Kuchta Jr. - VNS columnist
Please remember that our Virginia Beach Sheriff Stolle told me over the phone two years ago, and I reported his words in the Virginia News Source, that Stolle would "follow Obama's orders" to confiscate our guns.
Think about that fact as Eric Holder and Barack Obama spend their days stoking the fires of racial hatred across the land and more and more instances of cop shootings occur.
Stolle is part of the problem, not part of the solution.
I encourage you to distribute this email to everybody from VB on your email list including my signature.
My intention is to make myself available to any candidate running against Stolle and to take a lie detector test to affirm the words that Stolle spoke to me.
In a recent speech, Obama stated that “Islam has always been apart of America’s history”
Well, he’s right. It was the incessant attacks on American ships on trans-Atlantic voyages by the Islamic Barbary pirates that inspired Thomas Jefferson to create America’s Navy rather than continue to pay them bribes.
Americans fought these thugs and thieves, off and on, for a total of 32 years before securing some semblance of safe passage to and from Europe and Africa to America.
In the famous Marine Corp Hymn, “From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli…” verses were written about those tumultuous years and America's fierce determination to free American slaves and the seas from Islamic demoniacs.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
I really, really, really enjoyed listening to Barack Hussein Obama give his propaganda speech for the ISIS forces yesterday at the National Prayer Breakfast. Yep, I'll just bet that the ISIS PR department is busy creating a promotional video incorporating the admonishments of Obama about the misdeeds of the Crusaders one thousand years ago.
Every once in awhile, just for the inspiration to start my day, I will recite some of the most inspiring Obama comments about Islam:
"The most beautiful sound on earth is the evening call to prayers."
"The future must not belong to those who would slander the Prophet."
But, recite those sentences while imaging our Sunni-in-Chief in that red and white get-up above and, like Chris Mathews, a thrill goes right up my leg. :-(
OK, infidels, time to get on the stick so you can send some money to the corrupt IRS to support your President and his Muslim Brotherhood buddies.
- Vaginal Pain
- For Women, No Link Between Kidney Stones, Osteoporosis
- Gardasil (HPV Vaccine)
- Change in 'Pap' Test Rules Linked to Drop in STD Testing
- Childhood Stress May Spur Weight Gain in Women
- Radiation From Mammograms May Be Lower Than Thought
- etidronate, Didronel
- nafarelin, Synarel
- Women Spend Far Less on Birth Control Because of 'Obamacare'
- Millennials More Accepting of Working Moms Than Past Generations
- In Islamic State's stronghold, a silent killer in jihadist ranks
- Mexico City: Why didn't slain journalist Ruben Espinosa seek protection?
- Former Iranian president Ahmadinejad returns to political stage
- In UK, heated debate as migrants' numbers grow across the Channel
- 6 reasons introverts make the best employees
- Cooler weather helps firefighters with Calif. wildfire
- How Sam Van Aken created one tree that bears 40 different kinds of fruit
- 10 best books of August 2015, according to Amazon's editors
- Why India is cracking down on Internet pornography
- China's stock market intervention: Are government efforts hindering recovery?
- Senate voting on Planned Parenthood, prelude to fall battle
- Obama heralds impact of power plant greenhouse gas limits
- Holmes jury keeps execution as option as sentencing advances
- GOP face off in early-state forum is also a debate preview
- House GOP says it has the votes to disapprove of Iran deal
- Cooler weather helps crews battling California wildfire
- Man shot to death awaiting court appearance in Mississippi
- Former President Jimmy Carter undergoes liver operation
- Report: US-led strikes in Iraq, Syria killed 459 civilians
- Special Olympics athlete vanishes after another found safe
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- Surprising Places To Find Robots
- For Sale: Used Robots
- 3 Worst Things to Buy Online
- How to Fix 3 Retirement-Savings Flaws
- 5 Under-the-Radar Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- 29 Ways to Earn Extra Cash
- Student Loan Lessons from Martin O'Malley
- Retirees, Consider This Valuable New Strategy for Passing IRAs to Your Heirs
- How Spouses Can Share the Benefits of Long-Term-Care Insurance
- Surprising Reasons to Buy a Used Rental Car