by Larry Henry
The United States is under assault.
This has been on-going for eight years ever since the Democrats took Congress hostage in 2006. Outside forces include Iran, China, Saudi Arabia, Cuba, North Korea, and parts of South America.
President Obama is our Manchurian Candidate. His czars, Eric Holder, and many others are his handmaidens of destruction. George Soros is the man behind the curtain with his billions, and billions more supplied by groups such as the Bildebergs, the Rothschilds, and the Communist Party. Hillary Clinton is just as evil and wants to assume control in 2017. (Click 'Read More' before for rest of the story)
By Michael W. Thompson
Chairman and President of the Thomas Jefferson Institute for Public Policy, a non-partisan Virginia focused foundation dealing with the issues of improving education, government reform, economic development and environmental stewardship. This foundation is the state's premier independent public policy foundation and has gained broad based respect from political and business leaders throughout Virginia.
In recent years the federal government has continued to impose burdensome new regulations on the states, especially in the area of health care. Strict new rules handed down as a result of Obamacare are forcing insurance companies to cancel coverage for roughly 250,000 Virginians this year, and costs are continuing to increase for everyone. Virginia should take action to expand access to health care while lowering the cost to consumers.
In the upcoming legislative session, the Virginia General Assembly has the opportunity to move away from an outdated government controlled health care structure that increases costs and delays patient care, to a more free market-based solution that will improve access to care across the Commonwealth. (Click 'Read More' below for rest of the article
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Almost exactly 24 hours ago, I passed along the warning published in "Jihad Watch" that the latest edition of "Inspire" magazine, aimed at Muslim jihadists who can read, was promoting the assassination of important infidels and the downing of commercial airliners. (See Kuchta's previous report) ).
Like the assassination of the two NYC cops this past weekend by a Muslim jihadist, a fact completely suppressed by the MSM (read ‘Mainstream Media), don't be too surprised if the latest news of the loss of an "Airasia" flight is reported as NOT TERROR RELATED.
You've been down that road before, haven't you? You do recall that that the jihad attack by Major Nidal Hasan at Fort Hood was termed an incident of workplace violence by the traitors in DC, don't you?
Oh yes, the Major is still alive and well after over five years have past since the attack. Do you think that's due to the intervention of our Sunni-in-Chief? I just wonder how much are the Saudis paying Obama for that feat?
If no Muslim Jihad group goes on the Internet to claim responsibility for the loss of the airliner, any and every trace of jihadi involvement will be suppressed by a compliant main stream media.
After years of working at Towne Bank under questionable ethics tactics, Mayor Sessoms resigns when policy is changed
Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to admit or deny he’s used the word “NIGGER” in general conversations) Sessoms has resigned as president of Towne Bank as he struggles with a state and possible FBI investigations into conflict of interest and other potential government corruption charges.
A special state prosecutor has been appointed to investigate more than $140 MILLION loaned bank clients whose projects Sessoms voted for as mayor.
In addition, the FBI told VNS last week it could not answer,when asked if Sessoms WAS the target of a federal government corruption probe. (Click Read More for rest of the story)
Thank you for your cartoon on the antipope Bergoglio.
Nevertheless, I do wish you would explain to your readers why this man is a fraud and a usurper and cannot be a Catholic pope.
1) to be a Catholic pope, a man must be a Catholic in good standing. A Catholic is a baptized Christian who believes in all of the teachings of the Catholic Church, which Mr. Bergoglio does not.
For example, he just fired one of his own Swiss Guards because the man is against the sin of Sodom.
To be a Catholic pope, a man must be ordained as a Catholic priest.
December 28, 2014
There has been much debate regarding the holding of a Constitutional Convention, a.k.a., Con-Con, Convention of the States, Article V Convention, etc.
While I can certainly understand wanting to fix our broken government, it is crucial that everyone comes to understand that it is not our Constitution that needs fixing. The fault lies with those in power who have broken their oaths to preserve, protect, and defend it.
For 150 years the system of checks and balances set forth in The Constitution has been eroded until we have an out of control, centralized government that ignores the law of the land and does what it pleases. (Click: Read More for rest of the story)
The Virginia chapter of Overpasses for America will hold a march on the state Capitol in Richmond Monday starting at 10 AM to protest President Obama’s recent executive order granting amnesty to more than 5 MILLION illegal aliens currently residing in the United States.
The group will assemble on the Capitol grounds in the area of the George Washington statue near the intersection of 9th and Grace Streets.
“You’ll see lots of flags, signs, and banners, and probably some firearms, as we welcome and encourage our participants to open carry at all of our events. Without the second amendment, the rest of them wouldn’t exist,” said Daniel Szabo Jr. the event organizer said.
Click the link for details about the event.
Black America - 2012 FBI Report:
- LOCK 'N LOAD ...Your government won't protect you ...
- Democrats ... Party of Compassion? Not!
- What if?...Constitutional Convention not a good thing!
- Sessoms gets lawyered up for conflict of interest investigation
- Other officials Towne Bank has bought ...
- Will Mayor Sessoms' Allegations of Conflict of Interest charges affect his bank's merger plans?
- HPV Test
- Millennials More Accepting of Working Moms Than Past Generations
- Trauma, PTSD May Raise Women's Odds of Heart Attack, Stroke: Study
- Breast Anatomy
- Female Bosses May Not Push Pay Parity
- Birth Control Options
- Skinny Jeans Took a Tight Toll on This Lady's Legs
- Pregnancy Results Good for Women With Controlled Lupus: Study
- 'Skinny Jeans' Linked to Woman's Nerve Damage
- teriparatide (Forteo)
- Black church fires stir concern, though details not yet clear
- US investigating major airlines for collusion on seat availability
- Overcoming hostilities, US and Cuba to open embassies
- Emails show US officials knew of Clinton's private email address
- How Supreme Court ruling could jump-start political innovation
- A day with Apple Music: What it is and what it isn't
- US flag to fly over Havana again, but that won't end America's Cuba debate
- Mortgage loans: your age isn't a factor, but it influences other ones
- Ohio cuts funding for PARCC Common Core testing. What's next?
- Chicago implements cloud tax for online services
- Episcopalians vote to allow gay marriage in churches
- US probing possible airline collusion that kept fares high
- Overcoming hostilities, US and Cuba to open embassies
- Greece proceeds with vote plan as creditors rebuff overture
- FACT CHECK: When Chris Christie tells it like it isn't
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for wedding license
- New warden, security measures after New York prison escape
- Boy chained up with dead chicken around neck tells his story
- Dolphin leaps onto boat, injuring California woman
- Pioneering 16-year-old breaking baseball barriers for women
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- 8 Smart Mid-Year Tax Moves to Pocket More Money
- 10 Financial To-Dos for Newlyweds
- How Much Do You Really Know About Roth IRAs?
- 10 States Where Taxes Are Going Up
- Are Big Changes Coming for Medicare, Social Security?
- 6 Money Mistakes That Newlyweds Make
- 6 Food Freebies and Deals in July
- Worst Jobs for the Future 2015
- 2015 Midyear Stock Outlook: How to Ride Out the Greek Crisis
- How to Delay RMDs in Retirement