If you are still unconvinced that Obama is a Sunni Muslim, how else do you explain him urging that Israel show restraint in the wake of the slaughter of three teens, one a US citizen? I have a better idea, oh, great Kenyan-in-Chief. How about you quit supplying Muslim Jihadists with cash and weapons in Syria? Yeah, that might have a settling effect on the Middle East; but, that's not your intention, is it Obama?
Obama calls for Israel to show restraint? Netanyahu should begin a systematic bulldozing of Palestinian settlements into the sea. Plant a few date and olive trees and call it good.
What to do with the Palestinians? Let the Saudis take them in. You reckon that would happen? Click here for link:
John P. Kuchta Jr. - Virginia Beach
NOT NO, but HELL NO!
$500 million of your grandchildrens’ debt to “moderate” Syrian Islamists? How much of that will boomerang into Democratic Party coffers? I don’t know, what’s the standard Chicago kickback percentage? 20-25% ?I wonder how our fine Virginia US Congressional delegation will vote on the latest idiocy from Obama?
In particular, how will Virginia’s Second Congressional District Congressman Scott Rigell vote? Will a “Yes” vote get Rigell another ride on Air Force One?
The Islamists are all just animals with RPG’s. Period.
Will Eric Holder consider my last statement to be a “Hate Crime?”
Gee, I hope so. I’d love to take the stand in my defense in front of a Federal judge for about four hours enumerating the acts of treason against this country by Holder and Obama. Make that five hours.
Click here for rest of Kuchta's rant: http://www.virginianewssource.com/jpk/
by Larry Henry, VNS Columnist
In 1975 I was a hard drinking, woman-chasing, home builder living the good life in Atlanta, Georgia.
Then Uncle Sam “lost” the Vietnam War. Having served in the Marine Corps I suspected something was screwy so I began to read and study the conflict.
I believed in many things when I was a naive 37 year old youngster. I believed in Democrats and Republicans, I believed in Lady Liberty, and I believed in Washington, DC. I was deaf, dumb and blind about politics.
The more I studied Vietnam the more it led me back to Washington and the LBJ White House. And the more I studied Capitol Hill, the more I came to dislike politicians.
Nixon was indicted, Carter came along then Ronald Reagan became our president. I believed in Ronald Reagan, I still do.
- Stem Cells May Ease Urinary Incontinence, Study Says
- More Painkillers May Raise Heart Risks for Older Women: Review
- miconazole, Monistat, M-Zole, Micatin
- 'Generally Reassuring' Findings on Fertility Drugs, Women's Cancers
- Most Women Don't Need Regular Pelvic Exams, New Guidelines State
- vitexagnus castus (Chaste Tree, Chaste Berry, Vitex, Monk's Pepper)
- MRIs Plus Mammograms Best for High-Risk Women, Study Finds
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- 'Sterile' Urine May Be a Myth
- Removal of Faulty Mesh for Incontinence May Not Improve Women's Symptoms
- Texas family killed: in domestic violence cases, more focus on red flags
- US 'app' lawsuit against Amazon will 'crimp' retailer's aspirations
- Amazon, pursuing drone delivery for packages, seeks FAA nod to test-fly
- When Republicans cry 'Impeach!' do Democrats win?
- Border crisis: Should Obama send in the National Guard?
- Magnitude 6.8 earthquake causes small tsunami on Japanese coast (+video)
- Judge orders Florida districts redrawn. Will it affect US Congress?
- Trouble for Democrats if 2014 economy grows at wan 1.6 percent?
- Congress puts Obama's overseas coal ban on chopping block
- Infiniti's de Nysschen exits to take on GM's Cadillac brand
- Israel strikes Gaza mosque as death toll tops 120
- Obama relishes roadshow, but agenda still stuck
- House chairman: $3.7B border request 'too much'
- Fog of war in Benghazi hampered military response
- Iraqi Kurds take over 2 northern oil fields
- Kerry meeting again with Afghan candidates
- Tracy Morgan sues Wal-Mart for crash that killed 1
- Polar vortex? Nope, just cooler Midwestern weather
- The World Cup's big winner? Merchandise
- The Return: James goes home to Cavaliers
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- July 8, 2014 (Recall Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- Recall, Case Count & Investigation Update: Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to...
- July 1, 2014 (Recall Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- June 27, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- June 20, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Frozen...
- June 12, 2014 (Investigation Update) Outbreak of Human Salmonella Cotham and Salmonella Kisarawe Infections...
- June 11, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- June 5, 2014 (Investigation Notice) Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Exposure to Clinical and...
- June 3, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Newport Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted...
- May 30, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- A Top Fidelity Manager's Other Fund
- How to Increase Your Social Security Benefits
- 10 Great Work-at-Home Jobs
- Retirees, Get a Jump-Start on Your 2014 Tax Bill
- 6 Ways to Beat Amazon's Prices
- 6 Things You Must Know About Timeshares
- High-Tech Cycling Gear
- Houseboats for Every Budget
- Financial Lessons From Around the Web
- Student Loan Rates Inch Up
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections