by Catherine Crabill - VNS Columnist
Less than two weeks away from the presidential election it strains credulity that a woman as corrupt as Hillary Clinton is allowed to run for president instead of punching out license plates for the rest of her life in prison.
Prima Facie evidence of her criminality is overwhelming. Treason, Sedition, High Crimes and Misdemeanors, and innumerable other felonies recently revealed by Project VERITAS, no longer disqualifies one for a presidential bid if you’re a Democrat. (Click Read More below for rest of the story)
by Sue Long - VNS Columnist
“Freedom without authority is anarchy
Authority without freedom is tyranny
This is why we should have a republic”
October 24th is the United Nations Day of Shame
Alger Hiss, an American communist spy, was instrumental in the formation of the UN and served as its first secretary-general.
The complete text of the UN Charter’s Article 25 states: “The Members of the United Nations agree to accept
and carry out the decisions of the Security Council in accordance with the present Charter.”
We signed off to allow the UN dictates to supersede our U S Constitution.
True, in the Security Council we have a veto, but we seldom use it. In the General Assembly we get one vote where there are 192 other member nations. In spite of the fact that most of them get foreign aid from us, they consistently vote against our best interests. Click READ MORE below for rest of the story:
by Sue Long - VNS Columnist
Special to VNS
Recently the Convention of States (COS) held a mock convention in Williamsburg. It was an attempt to convince the American public and their legislators that this is the way a constitutional convention can be done. “It served only as an example of mass deception,” said Delegate Bob Marshall. “There is no precedent, and in real life, delegates would be able to do whatever they want per the Declaration of Independence, paragraph two, including alter or abolish our form of government and change the ratification process.”
COS handpicked the delegates for their mock convention. “What are the odds that such a delegation would be selected in real life to change our near-perfect founding document?" asked Delegate Marshall. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
by Catherine Crabill - VNS Columnist
Watching Hillary Clinton finally collapse, in spite of a well orchestrated cover-up of her dire health issues, begs the question, “What do all of her co-conspirators have to gain by dragging her failing corpse across an electoral finish line?” Then again, perhaps the better question is, “What do they have to lose if they don’t?”
Floating like a test balloon is a new theory that Hillary, faced with the overwhelming evidence of the nation’s universal distrust and unmitigated disdain, unwilling to be globally humiliated by a Trump landslide that even the greatest forces of the MSM are unable to hide, has faked this medical melt down as a ‘Plan B’ to throw the 2016 election into a Constitutional crisis. If such a diversion, real or faked, fails, if no matter what Hillary pulls Trump prevails, there will not be enough nooses hanging from enough trees in D.C. to dispatch the traitors among us and ‘they’ know it.
Digressing, what would be an appropriate punishment for people who have conspired to force the entire world into a One World Totalitarian régime? The death toll of this conspiracy is currently in the millions. Under the Obama – Clinton rogue collaboration, whole nations and regions have been attacked and overthrown under specious excuses and outright propaganda to gain control over resources and geographical advantage, resulting in the accumulation of wealth and power funneled into the hands of an elite cabal. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
Virginia Beach-based Unalienable Rights Foundation Tuesday morning served a notice of intent to file a Petition for a Writ of injunction on Teresa A. Sullivan, president of the University of Virginia for a requests to inspect ‘essential public records of the University Strategic Fund under the Freedom of Information Act to gain access to UVA records. Click here to read document
The filing states: “Except as otherwise specifically provided by law, all public records shall be open to inspection and copying by any citizens of the Commonwealth during the regular office hours of the custodian of such records. Access to such records shall not be denied to citizens of the Commonwealth, representatives of newspapers and magazines with circulation in the Commonwealth, and representatives of radio and television stations broadcasting in or into the Commonwealth.” [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
by Frank Palmieri - Special to VNS
Betting on the Blue Line
In the early part of the 20th century the trolley was the preferred mode of transportation in America’s cities. Norfolk’s trolley riders were carried from down town Norfolk to Ocean View’ s amusement park, where the streets and lots had been planned by the rail road.
According to Professor Jackson’s Crabgrass Frontier, Norfolk’s trolley line was typical. Usually a private company was given an exclusive right to operate a rail line along city streets in exchange for guarantees of service.
The reasonable flat rate fares did not cover the costs of operation, and tax payers did not subsidize trolley operators. The trolley companies planned on making their profits from other ventures. [Click 'Read More' below for rest of the sordid story]
by Sue Long - VNS Columnist
Regardless of who wins the up-coming presidential election, the hope of getting another Supreme Court Justice like Antonin Scalia is slim. In order for that to happen, these things must all happen, and it is unlikely that all four will come to pass.
by Ira White - VNS Columnist
THE REAL THREAT TO CHILDREN
We are aware of the danger to women and young girls from the open-bathroom policy being pushed by the LGBT agenda. But a broader threat exists for children as a whole – now and in the future. As the new scientific report SEXUALITY & GENDER reveals:
1. "Only 0.6% of U.S. adults identify as a gender that does not correspond to their biological sex. CHILDREN ARE A SPECIAL CASE... only a minority who experience cross-gender identification will continue to do so into adolescence or adulthood."
2. "The hypothesis that gender identity is an innate, fixed property of human beings that is independent of biological sex – 'BORN THAT WAY' – is not supported by scientific evidence." [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
- Who should get a bone density test?
- Genes May Play Role in More Severe Form of PMS
- Mothers of Kids With Severe Birth Defects May Have Shorter Lives: Study
- Yeast Infection Quiz: Symptoms & Treatment
- Many Women With Chronic Ills Don't Use Online Tools
- Uterine Growths
- 'Yo-Yo Dieting' Hard on Older Women's Hearts: Study
- norethindrone (oral - Camila, Errin, Heather, Jencycla, Nor QD, Nora-BE, Ortho Micronor, Incassia)
- Self-Exam of Breast Should Be Thorough
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Consumer watchdog is a Trump target ... eventually
- Trump's big foreign policy change: looser ties with Europe
- As rift grows, cause of Antarctica ice shelf crack draws scientists' attention
- 'How America Lost Its Secrets' depicts a darker, complicated Edward Snowden
- 'The Girl in Green' tells a dark, funny, poetic tale of the US in Iraq
- Finding unity on a new health-care law
- How hundreds of girls are seeing 'Hidden Figures' for free
- German auto stocks slip as Trump threatens tariffs
- Home equity line of credit rates to rise; here's what to do.
- How young activists are reclaiming a more radical version of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- China's Xi takes spotlight at Davos as US makes transition
- German court to rule if lawmakers can ban far-right party
- Mexico town fears nightclub shooting means drug war has come
- Brazil struggles to curb prison violence that has killed 125
- After 3 years, MH370 search ends with no plane, few answers
- Trump, in flap with civil rights icon, meets with MLK's son
- Gene Cernan, last astronaut to walk on the moon, dies at 82
- Reports: police question Istanbul nightclub attacker
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- AP Source: GM to announce $1B factory investment, new jobs
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- How Speeding Tickets Affect Your Car Insurance Premiums
- 10 Kirkland Products You Should Buy at Costco
- 4 Retirement Stocks Yielding 4% or More
- Tax Deductions for Independent Contractors
- 5 Keys to Your Social Security Benefits Strategy
- 10 Best Dividend-Paying Stocks for 2017
- How to Find a Financial Adviser Who's a Good Fit for You
- Can You Afford to Retire?
- 10 Stocks to Buy for Donald Trump's Second Wind
- 5 Mental Habits That Make the Rich Richer