Impeach the President?
by Larry Henry, VNS Columist
Joseph Stalin was a serious paranoid who purged his military officers, his communist party, his secret police, and most of Russia prior to the German invasion of 1941. The Russian armies were overrun because of this, and the politics of the day. The only thing that saved Russia was mistakes made by Hitler.
Barack Obama has purged 10 flag officers this year alone. Last year was more of the same. General Carter Hamm, United States Africa Command, and Rear Admiral Charles Gaovette, Air Craft Carriers Mediterranean Sea, were immediately sacked following the Benghazi attack. Why? They wanted to rescue our people in harm’s way. This is not speculation. It’s all over the internet. Anyone who disagrees with Obama’s agenda or his handling of Benghazi is fired or court marshalled on trumped up charges.
Hey Boys and Girls,
On 31 Dec 13 at 1645 hours, the Obama administration will issue a press release aimed at tempering the effects of a shore landing of 45,000 Chinese troops and tanks at Cape Henry, VA. The presser will no doubt point to the need for supporting tourism to the USA. Obama will encourage entire VA neighborhoods to welcome the Chinese into their homes in a cross cultural exchange to include conjugal rights with your wives, daughters and sisters.
It will all be for a worthy cause, the naming of Obama as President-for-Life of the new Western Chinese Colonies.
Would our Sewer Rat-in-Chief sell-out 310 million Americans? Think about it.
"If you like your country you can keep it. Period!"
From TheBlaze.com;— Fearing a possible unintended confrontation, the Obama administration is advising American commercial airlines to comply with China’s demands to be notified in advance of flights through its newly declared air-defense zone over the East China Sea, according to the New York Times. The directive isn't related...
John P. Kuchta, Jr. - Virginia Beach
by John P. Kuchra Jr.
We already know where the real terror plots are being hatched - in the mosques! Did real Americans learn nothing from the Boston Marathon Race bombings? The Tsarnaev brothers went to Friday prayers and continued to make their pressure cooker bombs.
But, the FBI continues to put-on these dog and pony show trials where they recruit lone jihjadists, convince the jiadists that they are being supplied with real C4 explosives and a detonator and then haul them in front of federal judges who sentence the jihadists to be hanged. No, wait, I got that wrong! This trial got all buggered-up when the federal judge determined that a warrantless wiretap was used by the FBI to get their evil doer.
by Thomas Pastore
Special to VNS
On the eve of this Thanksgiving, over 100 illegal's (openly), came over the California border, in defiance of our Laws, throwing rocks at our Border Patrols, demanding entrance. In open fashion, without regard for our Laws, more and more are we seeing Illegal activity viewed as "justified" by people who (mainly) come from a country that would have shot or arrested them for the exact activities they "get away with" in a once proud country called America. Throughout this Land there are protestors compiled of Illegal's and their (accessory), supporters demanding that America grant them some sought of Amnesty for their Crimes. These protests, combined with the Weak Leadership that now composes America's government have those in Congress talking of "Reforms". Reforms are merely another way of saying that Congress and the alleged-one who is called "President", refuse to enforce the Laws of America, and in-fact are in violation of their very Oath of Office. They Fail to protect America, they fail to protect our Tax-dollars, with all the social welfare dollars Illegal's drain from our State and Federal budgets, and they fail to protect our right to seek work, as Illegal's now take jobs far more valuable then the so-called (jobs that we don't want), Myth that many want you to believe.
Americas' Government has decided to embrace these openly defiant, violators of our Laws. Strangers from other countries with NO sense of Loyalty to these United States. Selfish individuals who have chosen to leave their Families behind to make money, instead of staying in their country and attempt to make their country a better place for all of their people. After-all, isn't that the history of America, when we chose to stand up to the Monarchy of Great Britain, and fought and Died for our right to a better life? Why do we Not emphasize to these Illegal's to go back home and do what we did?
Exclusively for VNS by Tom McElvy, Virginia Beach
Here in these United States, we are a nation of law... from the Constitution to the local ordinance, these laws are here to help maintain an orderly society. Not everyone likes all of them, which is why we have a government to work with the people in changing and/or modifying these laws as necessary.
It is becoming increasingly clear that the person inhabiting the White House has no respect for this country, the people of this country, and the laws of this great republic, which he swore to uphold. Obama is now showing his true colors - and one that scares me the most is his, and his administrations’ selective enforcement of the laws of this great republic.
“It’s the law of the land,” according to Obama and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, whenever confronted about the (Un)affordable Care Act. So, let’s extrapolate from there. From that statement, we can rest assured that the Legislative and Executive branches will follow those very laws.
By Tom Holmes
OK, I'm tired of all the Pilgrim and "first" Thanksgiving crap. We celebrated Thanksgiving in the South before those immigrant religious zealots ever got lost and stumped their toe at Plymouth Rock. I am talking about the first official Thanksgiving held in Virginia, by the way.
OK, so they may have had one earlier down in St. Augustine in fifteen something or other, but it didn't really catch on, did it? It also didn't lead to the formation of a myth and totally new race of people. So, here goes:
Yes, we had a good thing going in Ol' Virginny long before the arrival of those happy-go-lucky (not!) Pilgrims. Should have learned our lesson about immigration control right then and there, but noooo. Allowed them to stay and, thus, began the Mayflower Myth and eventual formation of a new race of people known as "damnyankees." In my humble opinion, this was the first great mistake in the development of what was to become the United States of America.
by John P. Kuchta Jr. VNS Columnist Jihadists killed while working on explosives in a mosque? No way, Jose! It must have been a Lutheran church and the reporter got it all wrong. In no way should an incident like this in a far-flung corner of the globe cause us to consider if jihadists are working on explosives in our US Lutheran churches. But, if an investigation would be prove beyond a reasonable doubt that such goings-on were taking place in our Lutheran churches, the proper course of action would be to raid said churches at 0300 some Sunday morning, arrest and try anyone found to be in possession of illegal weapons, explosives or ammo and dispatch quick, Old West-style justice. As usual, I'll buy the rope! Hey, Eric Holder, can I get an amen? (See: Afghanistan: Seven jihadis killed in mosque when mines they were making explode prematurely)
Here is a simple question everyone is avoiding but the answer is obvious: How stupid are the American people?
On October 30, 2008 Barack Obama said, "We are five days from fundamentally transforming the United States of America." And so the stupidest people in the world (oops! I gave away the answer) voted for a man who said he was effectively going to throw away the United States of America and replace it with......what? He didn't say. Well, how stupid is that? Think about it. On July four, 1776 the Representatives of the United States of America declared the intentions of the people to fundamentally transform the British Colonies in North America.
- Hobby Lobby Stores Recalls Accent Chairs Due to Risk of Injury
- Doodlebutt Recalls Jelly BeadZ Jumbo BeadZ and Magic Growing Fruity Fun Toys Due to Serious...
- Trek Recalls Madone Bicycles Due to Crash Hazard; Front Brake Can Fail
- Eight Retailers Recall 32” Coby Flat Screen Televisions Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Shaw Industries Recalls Carpet Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Lowe’s Stores
- IKEA Recalls Children’s Wall-Mounted Lamps Due to Strangulation Hazard; One Child Death Reported
- Ram’s Imports Recalls Girls’ Pink Leopard Jackets Due to Strangulation Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Burlington...
- Solowave Recalls Home Playground Tube Slides with Port Holes Due to Laceration Hazard
- PackTite Recalls Bed Bug Heating Units Due to Fire Hazard
- Gas Trimmers Recalled by efco Due to Fire Hazard
Quote OF THE DAY
If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big-screen TV, while your neighbor buys iPhones, time shares, a wall-sized do-it-all plasma screen TV and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage - you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
From the Internet
"A sacred respect for the constitutional law is the vital principle, the sustaining energy of a free government."
--Alexander Hamilton, Essay in the American Daily Advertiser, 1794
- New Look at Past Studies Highlights Importance of Mammograms
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Viagra for Menstrual Cramps?
- Obesity, Smoking Might Threaten Implants After Mastectomy
- Less Physical Activity, More TV for Today's Moms, Study Finds
- Uterine Growths
- Pregnancy After Miscarriage
- PTSD Might Lead to Sizable Weight Gain in Women
- St. Lucia Day saffron buns (+video)
- Levinson, Iran, the CIA, and lies
- 'Hobbit' sequel grows family's love of Tolkien books
- Space station malfunction could give astronaut his Christmas wish
- Doctors: James Bond's job performance would suffer if he really drank that much
- Grizzly bear comeback? Feds move to delist as a 'threatened' species
- The Hunter and Other Stories
- Russia cries foul over Western embrace of Ukraine's demonstrators
- Reader recommendation: Microtrends
- Three reasons Congress's budget deal is bad for US
- Police respond to shooting report at Colo. school
- More purges may follow execution in North Korea
- North Korea purge mirrors those in 20th century
- American missing in Iran was on unapproved mission
- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kan. airport
- House GOP conservatives help propel budget bill
- New drug, study method show breast cancer promise
- Militant rise galvanizes Assad's camp in Syria war
- S. Africa investigates sign interpreter
- AP PHOTOS: Signs of global devotion to Mandela
- Amazon Reportedly Adding New 'Pantry' Service
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Becomes Top Seller
- FCC Starts Process to Allow In-Flight Phone Calls
- Beyonce's New Album Release Is a Surprise
- Study: High Standardized Test Scores Don't Translate to Better Cognition
- Donald Trump and Orly Taitz Reinvigorate 'Birtherism' After Hawaii Plane Crash
- Scott Brown Flirts With New Hampshire Run
- Ukrainian President Considers Amnesty for Protesters
- Republicans Feeling Confident Headed into 2014
- Op/Ed: The Inspiration for Engineering
- August 19, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- August 9, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- July 18, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- July 10, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Chicken
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- June 21, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Montevideo and Salmonella Mbandaka Infections Linked...
- June 20, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Saintpaul Infections Linked to Imported Cucumbers
- June 14, 2013 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Hedgehogs
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- 5 Reasons Your Gift Will Be Returned
- The Five Best Stock Funds for 2014
- Tax-Smart Ways to Give
- Investing in Start-Ups Is Risky Business
- Does Your Insurance Cover Holiday Mishaps?
- The Most Overlooked Tax Deductions
- The Ticking Debt Bomb
- Best Vanguard Mutual Funds
- Trade In Your Old Smart Phone
- Best Public College Values, 2014
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections