by Larry Henry - VNS Columnist
We have in our White House, in the Cesspool Land of Treason and Greed, an egomaniacal community organizer systematically destroying our American Republic, one Constitutional brick at a time.
Standing together in the Halls of Common and along the byways of Pennsylvania Avenue are the FBI, our CIA, NSA, the Pentagon, that Loretta Lynch heifer, and of course our beloved and trusted US Congress.
The Left worships at the feet of this Marxist Bozo while the Right steps ‘n fetches for those executive orders.
Mitch McConnell swoons whenever Obama enters a room. Then Harry Reid struts his stuff like a bantam rooster. (Click Read More below for rest of the story)
by Ira White - VNS Columnist
Special to VNS
Throughout modern American society, there have been crucial foundations to personal security, stability, and social morality:
1. It has always started with the family providing the most intimate core for mutual relationships and welfare, guidance, encouragement and love between parents and children.
2. This was followed by the church to nurture spiritually-intimate faith and community, democratically represented through local education, government, and public policy.
3. Next are neighborhoods where the supportive civic, social, and charitable efforts of families and ministries are applied.(Click Read More below for rest of the story)
by Sue Long - VNS Columnist
We are acutely aware that our news is often anything but the truth or certainly not the whole story. But, we may be only vaguely aware that the history we are taught is far from being accurate.
Yet, as George Orwell put it many years ago, “The most effective way to destroy a people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” It stands to reason that it is the victors who write history. Another take would be quite different if written by the losers. And, the best source for accurate information would always be that which is written contemporaneously, but those are usually disposed of by the victors. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
by Larry Henry - VNS Columnist
Special to VNS
Our country is being run into the ground by turncoats, Marxists, pussies, crooks, and fools. Political Correctness is the order of the day. Homeland Security preaches that veterans, Christians, and conservatives are a greater threat than Radical Islam.
Barack Obama refuses to recognize Radical Islam. That’s because he’s a Muslim at heart if not in fact. Hillary Clinton is a witch. I hear that everywhere I go … so it must be true.
Why did James Comey refuse to call for Hillary’s indictment? Why did Senator Corker shepherd Obama’s Iranian nuclear deal through the Senate? Why doesn’t our Republican House stop runaway spending? Why is unemployment over 10%, but we’re told it’s less than five? Why hasn’t Obama been impeached? [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
by Robert Dean - special column to VNS
Candidate for City Council
"Socialism isn’t cool, unless it’s in Virginia Beach.”
From 8:30 a.m. (while the vast majority of the productive citizens are at work, this is when this event began) until I left at 3:00 p.m., I thought I was attending a rally to discuss how social engineering methods could be accomplished in order to achieve a desired outcome. This was achieved by using the Delphi Method in their attempt to brainwash the attendees, but it really wasn’t necessary, as 99 and 44/100 percent of the folks there were lapping up the misinformation and munching on the manna they believe is going to come down from the heavens to pay for the capital and operational expenses.
It truly was a transit love-fest for those who love to issue debt when they are going to reap personal rewards from that debt. (Click Read More below for rest of the story)
Dallas police had to follow orders to not wear protective gear because it "might appear to be confrontational". Police died.
Police everywhere are being subjected to orders from mayors, etc., to NOT stop looting/rioting, or to NOT apprehend protesters who break the law. They endure having things thrown at them while they stand looking powerless during protests.
Let your local police and sheriff's offices know that you appreciate them and their officers. And tell them we don't need federal intervention to keep the peace. We need to keep our community police local and independent.
Carrie Nunnally- - Newport News
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Strange how two days after last Monday's meeting in Bill Clinton's private jet, Loretta Lynch's DoJ attorneys file a petition with a federal judge asking him to declare a 27 month delay in disclosure of correspondence originating with Clinton Foundation employees with a PR organization that Bill Clinton helped found.
I don't call that coincidental. I call that blatant lawlessness.
We are so far away from the vision for the United States of America as set forth by our Founding Fathers that we need to start talking revolution, not November elections. [Click Read More below for rest of the column]
[Ed’s note: Forwarded to VNS by Ben Krause]
I like the list of 13 things that I as a Sr. citizen want (Demand);
This is why Trump is zooming ahead. He is at least talking about issues that most Americans are concerned about. My mantra about Trump is this: We are usually in agreement with most of what he says but wish everyone else was saying it. We are getting older and our tickers aren't what they used to be...so here is Our Special Bucket List for 2015,16... thru 2020.
HERE IS WHAT WE WANT:
1. Hillary: in prison!
2. Put "GOD" back in America!!!
3. Borders: Closed!
4. Congress: On the same retirement & healthcare plans as everybody else .
5. Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!
6. Language: English only!
7. Culture: Constitution and the Bill of Rights!
8. Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before & during welfare!
9. Freebies: NONE to Non-Citizens!
10. Budget: Balance the damn thing!
11. Foreign Countries: Stop giving them our money! Charge them for our help! We need it here.
12. Fix the TAX CODE!
And most of all
13. "RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!!" or leave
We the people are coming!
Only 86% will send this on. Should be a 100%. What will you do?
Please send it on; if only to one person!
- Stress May Take Greatest Toll on Younger Women's Hearts: Study
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Laparoscopically Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy (LAVH)
- Is Compromise More Likely When Women Are Part of the Decision?
- Child Abuse May Shorten Some Women's Lives
- Endometrial Ablation
- Injected Drug May Help Fight Osteoporosis in Women
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- 2017 Nissan Pathfinder priced at $30,890
- Most teens vape for a surprising reason, study finds
- Zero-days: Why these security flaws are so dangerous and expensive
- Stormy 'weather bomb' reveals Earth's inner secrets
- Colombia-FARC peace accord: A new model for ending conflict?
- French court rejects burkini ban
- Brazil's frustration with Lochte saga lingers as police recommend charges
- Slain nuns remembered as 'earthly angels with hearts of pure gold'
- Britney Spears releases album 'Glory': What are critics saying?
- Five DIY kitchen upgrades under $100
- Quake damaged roads threaten access to Italy town
- Smoother ride for Clinton? She says controversies behind her
- Candidates capitalize on the ever-powerful 'religious vote'
- Yellen suggests rate hike is coming but offers no timetable
- Rebels, civilians evacuating long-besieged Damascus suburb
- Top French court rules Burkini bans violate basic freedoms
- Gruesome killing of New Mexico girl stuns friends, neighbors
- The Latest: UN and Red Cross head to suburb being evacuated
- Billionaire Richard Branson survives bike crash
- FDA expands Zika screening to all US blood centers
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- 5 Hotel Room Booking Tools Every Frugal Traveler Should Know
- 7 Healthcare Dividend Stocks for Quality and Security
- Ways to Pocket $1,000 by Black Friday
- Common Social Security Myths
- 4 Big Retirement Regrets That You Should Avoid
- How I Quickly Resolved My Case of Identity Theft
- Why I Bought My Prescription Glasses at Costco
- Great Stocks to Get Dividends Every Month
- Greatest Stocks From Around the World
- 9 Stocks to Buy That Will Sprint Past Everything Else