Letter to Editor:
The US debt is over $18,000,000,000 and climbing. Those in power seem to be in a drunken stupor.
At some point, our debt will no longer favored as an investment which will cause our interest payments to go up even more. In fact people may not even want to buy our debt.
In either case, it will be so bad that the politicians and other with great power will take what ever action necessary to "save" the country.
There is an over $18 trillion source of private funds that they can take by force, just as gold was taken.
That source of funds is the amounts people have in IRAs, 401-Ks and other private retirement plans. The government will then "promise" to pay those who will have to give up their money a "pension." This then gives the government power over every retiree dependent upon the "pension."
This will be a nationalism of private retirement plans. It will help solve the debt problem and give control to the socialist/communist. If you do not comply with their edicts, they will control you by varying or deleting your pension. Sounds like the mark of the beast.
The trend is not your friend.
Ben Krause - Virginia Beach
With the Republican establishment having its long knives out to try to sabotage the candidacy of front runner Donald Trump, here is a weird scenario that may be worth thinking about:
FBI director James Comey told Congress Tuesday that he was personally following the investigation involving Democratic front runner Hillary Clinton’s email/security scandal 'very closely.'
This set off a flurry of speculation from both Republican and some Democrat leaning media pundits to the effect that possible legal action against Clinton may be just weeks away. Further speculation is this is the only thing that can stop Clinton’s march toward the White House.
Should that occur the Republicans could win by default. BUT Consider this: If Clinton goes down, would not that be a wonderful opportunity for X-New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg to join the race for president on the Democrat side?
Like Donald Trump, he could be self-funded and give Democrats a new candidate behind which they could immediately unite.[Click 'Read More'below for rest of the column]
To: Parents and interested Virginia Beach citizens.....
This is an opportunity to learn about what is now standard in some of our Virginia Beach schools. You will be surprised, and I think, quite disheartened. Please, set aside the time to attend one of these "Fair and Equitable Grading" meetings. I am hopeful there will be "fairness", fairness to be honest with all those in attendance as to what exactly is going on regarding the grading(or lack thereof) and non-accountability practices taking place. Are these practices more attempts towards the "dumbing down" of our children? Let's hear what the Virginia Beach Administration has to say. I hope to see thousands of concerned parents attend ...... we owe it to our children.
(Meeting on this subject will be held at 6:30 PM March 16 at Kellam High School and 2665 W.Neck Road; And at 6:30 PM March 22 at First Colonial High School and 1272 Mill Dam Road. Parents and interested parties are encouraged to attend.)
Grandmother and very concerned
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
If you've ever wondered how a rag tag army of savages have managed to elude destruction by the most formidable military force ever assembled, wonder no longer.
The following article (Exclusive: Obama Refuses to Hit ISIS’s Libyan Capital) details the US military's thwarted plans to hit ISIS in Libya will make your blood pressure boil.
Why do my emails have that effect on you? Is it because I tell you things that the MSM either deflects or dismisses entirely? Yeah, I think that's the case.
by Sue Long - North, VA
There is no doubt that most Americans would fight with their lives were we to be invaded by a foreign army. But it isn’t happening that way. We are at risk of our country by way of legislation.
The plan of the globalists, which is to merge America with other countries into regional arrangements, starts out being just an economic arrangement but then progresses into a political regional government which can then be merged into the United Nations forming a one-world government.
This is exactly what has already happened to the countries in Europe. They signed up for the EU (European Union) with the expectation that they would benefit financially. But look where it has taken them. [Click on Read More below for rest of the column]
by Sue Long, North, VA
Last week the bill and two resolutions promoting a constitutional convention were passed by the Virginia House. If you value your Constitution this should be of concern.
Once convened the delegates decide what the procedures will be and what amendments to vote on or even to scrap the present constitution altogether and come up with an entirely new Soviet-style one.
Please note the votes below and see if your delegate voted Yea to change our Constitution. [Click Read More below to read rest of the story on how the politicians will try to subvert the Constitution]
What if the majority of the "politically correct" delegates at the "called convention (of states)“ support the formal introduction of Sharia law into the US Constitution?
What if Barack Hussein Obama is the next UN Secretary General?
Muslim expert Frank Gaffney opposes an Article V as all Muslims support Sharia while good or violent in their intentions to establish Sharia in USA. [Click Read More below for rest of story]
It is as dangerous as it is disappointing; the calls to silence dissent and disagreement from those who’s arguments cannot withstand the scrutiny of critical thinking and documented facts.
One of the greatest liberties ever granted to man by God was the liberty to disagree with Him. Imagine The Almighty condescending to allow the impudence of His creation to defiantly rage, “There is no God!”
The Founding Fathers did not have to research history to understand the tyranny against the mind, the censorship of religion, conscience, speech, and thought. They lived it, hence the establishment of the 1st Amendment in our Bill of Rights.
- More Asian-American Women Getting Breast Cancer
- Early Onset Hot Flashes May Signal Higher Heart Risks
- Misunderstood Gene Tests May Lead to Unnecessary Mastectomies
- Mammogram Guidelines Have Changed, But Are Doctors Listening?
- 'Menstrual Cycle in a Dish' Explores Intricacies of Female Body
- Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL)
- Genetic Testing: Families With Breast Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Symptoms
- Birth Control: The Contraceptive Patch
- Infertility Treatment: 7 Tips to Manage Stress
- Could these mastodon bones rewrite the history of the Americas?
- Despite recovery, humpback whales still suffer from ship strikes
- A middle way forward for a divided France? Macron voters hope so.
- Need a ride in farm country or in a distant exurb? How one company wants...
- To fight domestic violence among Syrian refugees, an outreach to men
- 'Flying car' to go on sale by end of year
- Boston sees slow progress on race in police stops
- Trump tax cuts may be a hard sell in light of growing national debt
- China launches its first domestically made aircraft carrier
- As anti-ISIS campaign grinds on, Mosul's businesses start rebuilding
- Trump proposes dramatic tax cuts for companies big and small
- Trump: national monuments a 'massive federal land grab'
- 'I'll be praying for you:' Americans assess Trump's 100 days
- Conservative caucus backs GOP health bill but fate uncertain
- Neanderthals in California? Maybe so, provocative story says
- Those caught up in 1992 LA riot reflect on causes, changes
- Jonathan Demme, 'Silence of the Lambs' director, dead at 73
- UC Berkeley braces for violence if Ann Coulter speaks or not
- Canadian firefighters rescue woman from crane in Toronto
- Johnny Depp's former managers call him 'habitual liar'
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- 5 Must-Do's to Start with for Retirement Success
- Make Charitable Giving a Win-Win Part Of Your Wealth Plan
- 7 Things You Should Never Include in Your Cover Letter
- 7 Blue-Chip Stocks Every Investor Should Own
- Gas Prices to Head Higher This Spring
- 7 Reasons to Hire a Retirement Income Specialist
- When Two Policies Collide -- What Should 401(k) Plan Sponsors Do About Retirees?
- 10 Dividend Stocks That Will Deliver Double-Digit Returns Every Year
- Taking Required Minimum Distributions From a SEP IRA
- Roth IRAs: A Great Tool for Investors Looking for Tax Efficiency