by Larry Henry - VNS Columnist
IF … that coalition of blacks, Latinos, feminists, gays, government workers, union members, environmental extremists, a partisan media, Hollywood, uninformed young people, the “forever needy,” the chronically unemployed, illegal aliens, and other “bonehead losers” vote for Hillary Clinton … Norman Rockwell’s American portrait is kaput!
Our Constitution will be replaced by Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals.” The DNC progressives and those RNC RINOS, along with George Soros and his communist pals, will be pulling the strings on their White House puppet. The curtain will go up on a New World Order. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
by Ira White - VNS columnist
I hope people realize that the reason the liberal political establishment wants open borders is twofold:
1. To flood the elective with millions of illegal immigrants, become their welfare champions, grant them citizenship and the vote, and secure 1-party Democrat predominance and power once and for all.
2. To prop up the ambitious agenda for an elite governmental alliance of nations that will consolidate their political position on a global scale, and assure there is a central hierarchy of non-sovereign leadership and laws to attain the necessary authority and economic control to rule the populations as they see fit.
They actually believe this will succeed to the betterment of mankind because they reject consideration of how God has designed human nature in all people including themselves. (Click Read More below for rest of article)
by Larry Henry - VNS Columnist
We have in our White House, in the Cesspool Land of Treason and Greed, an egomaniacal community organizer systematically destroying our American Republic, one Constitutional brick at a time.
Standing together in the Halls of Common and along the byways of Pennsylvania Avenue are the FBI, our CIA, NSA, the Pentagon, that Loretta Lynch heifer, and of course our beloved and trusted US Congress.
The Left worships at the feet of this Marxist Bozo while the Right steps ‘n fetches for those executive orders.
Mitch McConnell swoons whenever Obama enters a room. Then Harry Reid struts his stuff like a bantam rooster. (Click Read More below for rest of the story)
by Sue Long - VNS Columnist
We are acutely aware that our news is often anything but the truth or certainly not the whole story. But, we may be only vaguely aware that the history we are taught is far from being accurate.
Yet, as George Orwell put it many years ago, “The most effective way to destroy a people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” It stands to reason that it is the victors who write history. Another take would be quite different if written by the losers. And, the best source for accurate information would always be that which is written contemporaneously, but those are usually disposed of by the victors. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
by Larry Henry - VNS Columnist
Special to VNS
Our country is being run into the ground by turncoats, Marxists, pussies, crooks, and fools. Political Correctness is the order of the day. Homeland Security preaches that veterans, Christians, and conservatives are a greater threat than Radical Islam.
Barack Obama refuses to recognize Radical Islam. That’s because he’s a Muslim at heart if not in fact. Hillary Clinton is a witch. I hear that everywhere I go … so it must be true.
Why did James Comey refuse to call for Hillary’s indictment? Why did Senator Corker shepherd Obama’s Iranian nuclear deal through the Senate? Why doesn’t our Republican House stop runaway spending? Why is unemployment over 10%, but we’re told it’s less than five? Why hasn’t Obama been impeached? [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
by Ira White - VNS Columnist
Special to VNS
Throughout modern American society, there have been crucial foundations to personal security, stability, and social morality:
1. It has always started with the family providing the most intimate core for mutual relationships and welfare, guidance, encouragement and love between parents and children.
2. This was followed by the church to nurture spiritually-intimate faith and community, democratically represented through local education, government, and public policy.
3. Next are neighborhoods where the supportive civic, social, and charitable efforts of families and ministries are applied.(Click Read More below for rest of the story)
Dallas police had to follow orders to not wear protective gear because it "might appear to be confrontational". Police died.
Police everywhere are being subjected to orders from mayors, etc., to NOT stop looting/rioting, or to NOT apprehend protesters who break the law. They endure having things thrown at them while they stand looking powerless during protests.
Let your local police and sheriff's offices know that you appreciate them and their officers. And tell them we don't need federal intervention to keep the peace. We need to keep our community police local and independent.
Carrie Nunnally- - Newport News
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Strange how two days after last Monday's meeting in Bill Clinton's private jet, Loretta Lynch's DoJ attorneys file a petition with a federal judge asking him to declare a 27 month delay in disclosure of correspondence originating with Clinton Foundation employees with a PR organization that Bill Clinton helped found.
I don't call that coincidental. I call that blatant lawlessness.
We are so far away from the vision for the United States of America as set forth by our Founding Fathers that we need to start talking revolution, not November elections. [Click Read More below for rest of the column]
- Birth Control Options (Types and Side Effects)
- Another Study Questions Mammography Screening
- Vulvodynia (Vaginal Pain)
- For Many Women, Sex Gets Better at Midlife
- Botox Beats Implant for Urinary Incontinence in Women
- Dilation and Curettage (D&C)
- Hot Flashes, Mood Woes?
- Ovarian Cysts
- Top Picks: Frankie Cosmos's 'Next Thing,' NBC's 'Timeless,' and more
- UK to pardon thousands convicted under past anti-gay laws
- NSA contractor to face espionage charges for alleged data theft
- Obama says his departure may fix what ails Obamacare
- Trump mocks critics: I'll accept election results – if I win
- U.S. has few good options for response to Philippines' Duterte
- US service member killed by roadside bomb in northern Iraq
- North Carolina could be the most interesting state this election
- How many people has Obama really deported?
- Will Argentina's 'Not one less' protests make change in Latin America?
- Trump, Clinton trade caustic barbs as roast turns bitter
- Trump says he'll accept a clear election result, won't lose
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- IS attacks Iraq city of Kirkuk, power plant amid Mosul fight
- Syrian government opens new Aleppo corridor for evacuations
- 50 years later, Black Panthers look back at party's founding
- A giant nude statue in California is stirring controversy
- Raising a vegan baby: There's a right way and a wrong way
- Mascot Hall of Fame gives furry cheerleaders a spotlight
- Cubs beat Dodgers 8-4, head home with 3-2 lead in NLCS
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- Should My Neighbor Be Allowed to Turn His House Into a Short-Term Rental?
- The 5 Best Times to Score a Great Deal on a New Car
- Why You Should Invest in Dividend-Paying Stocks
- How Much Are You Paying for Investing Fees?
- October Is National Financial Planning Month
- How $5 and the Stash App Turned Me Into an Investor
- Best Fidelity Funds for Your Retirement Savings
- Stay the Course With Your Investment Strategy
- 10 Reasons You Will Never Be a Millionaire
- 401(k) or IRA Rollover: Which Is Best for You When You Change Jobs?