by Robert Dean - special column to VNS
Candidate for City Council
"Socialism isn’t cool, unless it’s in Virginia Beach.”
From 8:30 a.m. (while the vast majority of the productive citizens are at work, this is when this event began) until I left at 3:00 p.m., I thought I was attending a rally to discuss how social engineering methods could be accomplished in order to achieve a desired outcome. This was achieved by using the Delphi Method in their attempt to brainwash the attendees, but it really wasn’t necessary, as 99 and 44/100 percent of the folks there were lapping up the misinformation and munching on the manna they believe is going to come down from the heavens to pay for the capital and operational expenses.
It truly was a transit love-fest for those who love to issue debt when they are going to reap personal rewards from that debt. (Click Read More below for rest of the story)
[Ed’s note: Forwarded to VNS by Ben Krause]
I like the list of 13 things that I as a Sr. citizen want (Demand);
This is why Trump is zooming ahead. He is at least talking about issues that most Americans are concerned about. My mantra about Trump is this: We are usually in agreement with most of what he says but wish everyone else was saying it. We are getting older and our tickers aren't what they used to be...so here is Our Special Bucket List for 2015,16... thru 2020.
HERE IS WHAT WE WANT:
1. Hillary: in prison!
2. Put "GOD" back in America!!!
3. Borders: Closed!
4. Congress: On the same retirement & healthcare plans as everybody else .
5. Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!
6. Language: English only!
7. Culture: Constitution and the Bill of Rights!
8. Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before & during welfare!
9. Freebies: NONE to Non-Citizens!
10. Budget: Balance the damn thing!
11. Foreign Countries: Stop giving them our money! Charge them for our help! We need it here.
12. Fix the TAX CODE!
And most of all
13. "RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!!" or leave
We the people are coming!
Only 86% will send this on. Should be a 100%. What will you do?
Please send it on; if only to one person!
I’m just sayin’.
The news reports Wednesday showed House Democrats staging a sit-in to try to advance their idiotic grandstanding on gun control.
If you watched closely,they looked like a bunch of fat-assed seals as they tried to get down on the floor of the house. One ole woman hikeed her dress up mid-fat thigh high and leader of the group GA Rep. John Lewis looked like a bloated gray-back gorilla clumsily trying to flop down.
Others stood around looking like frogs in a hail-storm batting their eyes, trying to figure out how they were going to join the others in a pile of mutant humanity on the floor.
The display made presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s case that Washington is ‘BROKE,’ self-centered, juvenile, useless - - politically inept and pathetic. It was a pathetic show of political stupidity. God bless the stupid bastards.
If they represent the best the Democrat leadership has to offer in Congress, we’re in real trouble. Vote all incumbents out of office. They’re sick people.
by the Virginia Civil Defense League
Special report on attempts to disarm America
It’s now time to for us to look at the Orlando Massacre and to examine the child-like level of hysteria in the media.
THE GUN CONTROLLER’S BLOOD DANCE IS UNDERWAY
The media, politicians, and gun controllers are once again happily dancing in the blood of innocent Americans, as this, they feel, is their best chance to push gun control since the Sandy Hook massacre.
They pulled out their current wish list for gun control and dusted it off: banning AR-15s and other semi-automatic rifles, magazine-size limitations, using the “Terror Watchlist” or some other federal bureaucrat generated list to deny the ability to purchase a firearm indefinitely, Universal Background Checks, confiscations, complete gun bans, and more.[Click READ MORE below for rest of the article]
I hate to bring this up, but Ramadan begins on Monday, June 6, 2016 and ends on Tuesday, July 5, 2016.
You can anticipate a bloom of Muslim jihad attacks, both in the USA and Europe on "soft targets." That will include malls, beaches, schools in session and, yes, government offices.
Oh, I'm not conjuring-up this advice. ISIS told us that they were going to raise hell during Ramadan!
John P. Kuchta, Jr.
By Catherine Crabill
Special columnist - VNS
Islam is a cancer. It's the enemy of all mankind. Its creed, its name, “Islam”, means “DOMINATION”.
It’s NOT a religion as much as an ideology, a cult, a force of Evil. If one argues that it is a religion, than it is a worship of Satan himself.
How is it Americans continue to believe or accept the propaganda that this death cult is a “religion of peace” when the overwhelming evidence proclaims the exact opposite? [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
VNS Endorses Scott Taylor for 2nd District Congressman
Scott Taylor is the only choice for second district representative in Tuesday's election.
VNS’ endorsement is based on the fact that 4th District Congressional Rep. Randy Forbes is a Chesapeake-based carpetbagger lumped by the courts into a heavily black district and out of the safety of his longtime which district. He is jumping from a district he is represented for years, maybe we should just say he was elected in the 4th District, but only provided little representation to his constituents.
2nd District Rep. Scott Rigell unexpectedly announced he was stepping down from that seat. That gave Rep. Forbes the opportunity he was looking for to jump districts, hopefully be reelected in the 2nd district, and continue his “do nothing” congressional career.
In other words he showed no loyalty and abandoned his integrity to constituents in his old 4th to try to assure his reelection. His only goal is to remain elected.
His entire campaign has been about running down Scott Taylor, a X-Navy SEAL with a distinguished patriotic record serving the U.S.
Its doubtful if Forbes on the other hand, has even worn a Boy Scout uniform, but in his slimy campaign ads, he touts his father’s ‘great’ service during WWII.
Voters of the 2nd district should retire his pubic service June 14 and elect a real American public servant, Scott Taylor to Congress. We don’t need any more ‘do-nothing’ service from a RINO and establishment DC politician. VOTE TUESDAY!
By Ira White
40 years ago, people would have said abortion providers will never be killing live births and selling baby parts for profit.
30 years ago, they would have said there will never be a national re-definition of the marriage sacrament for same-sex couples.
20 years ago, they would have said businesses will never be sued and shut down for not wanting to provide abortion insurance or make a "gay" cake.
10 years ago, they would have said a biological male will never be allowed to use a girls' public bathroom or shower because he "feels" like a female.(Click Read More below for rest of the story)
- Stress May Take Greatest Toll on Younger Women's Hearts: Study
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Laparoscopically Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy (LAVH)
- Is Compromise More Likely When Women Are Part of the Decision?
- Child Abuse May Shorten Some Women's Lives
- Endometrial Ablation
- Injected Drug May Help Fight Osteoporosis in Women
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Brazil's frustration with Lochte saga lingers as police recommend charges
- Slain nuns remembered as 'earthly angels with hearts of pure gold'
- Britney Spears releases album 'Glory': What are critics saying?
- Five DIY kitchen upgrades under $100
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy back on 'DWTS' – but does the cast help viewers dance?
- In accelerating push to help homeless, some feel left behind
- France's arms industry on defense after sub data leak, UN criticism
- 'Hell or High Water' is just about perfect with its satisfying construction
- Ways to lower teen pregnancy? No 'magic doll' solution, researchers say
- How a human rights activist sparked an iPhone security update
- Quake damaged roads threaten access to Italy town
- Clinton defends family foundation, says work will continue
- Candidates capitalize on the ever-powerful 'religious vote'
- Yellen suggests rate hike is coming but offers no timetable
- Rebels, civilians evacuating long-besieged Damascus suburb
- Top French court rules Burkini bans violate basic freedoms
- Gruesome killing of New Mexico girl stuns friends, neighbors
- Billionaire Richard Branson survives bike crash
- FDA expands Zika screening to all US blood centers
- Florida man survives lightning strike, spider, snake bites
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- 4 Big Retirement Regrets That You Should Avoid
- Greatest Stocks From Around the World
- Why I Bought My Prescription Glasses at Costco
- 7 Healthcare Dividend Stocks for Quality and Security
- Great Stocks to Get Dividends Every Month
- The Least Tax-Friendly States in the U.S.
- 8 Things Kohl's Shoppers Need to Know
- My Real Life Rules for Investing
- How I Quickly Resolved My Case of Identity Theft
- 9 Good Stocks That Are Well Below All-Time Highs