by John P. Kuchta Jr.
I sent the following letter registered to Mayor Will Sessoms:
21 July 15 Registered
Mayor Will Sessoms
Ref: Priorities of You and the VB City Council
Dear Mr. Mayor:
I spoke on two different occasions this past Spring as you and the VB City Council sat and heard arguments for and against funding for light rail cars in your budget in the amount of $21 million.
I stressed the fact that we are in an undeclared state of war against radical Islam and they have struck too many times to mention; but, the attack last week in Chattanooga helps drive home the point that I have been stressing: Do we need light rail when all our schools are wide open to anyone with a weapon who cares to walk through the front doors? How about our beaches, malls, churches and synagogues? Have the attacks on Tunisian beaches not driven the point home for you and the city council? I have copied my latest remarks to city council below in an effort to help show you the utter folly of your stance.
“Yesterday morning, I was warmly welcomed at two elementary schools near my home in VB. I am puzzled how sniper teams can be positioned atop tall buildings on military bases located all over our city due to Force Protection Condition “Bravo,” yet, it was possible for me and anyone else to walk right in to our schools.
I have sent the following letter to my congressmen regarding the criminal activity of Planned Parenthood, and urge others to do the same. It is also interesting to note that all Republican congressmen list "Abortion" as a subject (required) when sending correspondence, but no Democrat does; they list only "Women's Issues" or "Reproductive Health". The smokescreen is conspicuous.
Dear Senator or Representative,
I have watched almost three hours of undercover interviews in their full context conducted with Dr. Deborah Nucatola and Dr. Mary Gatter, and it is clear by the admission of these two PPFA executives that at least two federal crimes were committed:
1. Prices were haggled by both for the sale of fetal specimens, and Dr. Gatter even indicated that she would research the highest values by other PP affiliates in order to maximize that price. It is clear that set or listed prices by a particular affiliate for collection, maintenance, delivery, etc. would not involve haggling or researching the "highest price" of other affiliates. Selling fetal specimens is a crime under federal law.
In America one can rise above one's birth and circumstances, but you can't rise above your level of intelligence. Kerry seems to have been born lucky, and married lucky, but beyond that seems to have not one single mitigating, socially redeemable trait. The Moron Cycle of Life:
This "Moron Cycle of Life" is killing America.
Thus endeth the lesson.
In light of the recent terrorist event in Chattanooga, will the Beach City Council now withdraw its approval of a mosque in our midst?
Probably not, but we really must consider removing the Confederate monument at Princess Anne.
Council continues to be of the belief that there are such things as "moderate" mohammedans, the result being that citizens of Virginia Beach will continue to be sold down the river in the name of political correctness.
I am disgusted and frustrated. One crazed white person, who just happened to have had his picture made with a Confederate battle flag, goes on a shooting spree and his action is cause enough to call for the destruction of Southern heritage.
Yet, a crazed mohammedan goes and kills several of America's finest and everyone wants to know his motive instead of addressing the threat.
It may just be me, but: [Click Read More below to read rest of the letter]
Submitted by a reader in Portsmouth from the Internet:
Here is an e-mail purportedly sent to Clarence Page of the Chicago Tribune after an article he published concerning a name change for the Washington Redskins. (Original author unknown)
Dear Mr. Page: I agree with our Native American population. I am highly insulted by the racially charged name of the Washington Redskins.
One might argue that to name a professional football team after Native Americans would exalt them as fine warriors, but nay, nay. We must be careful not to offend, and in the spirit of political correctness and courtesy, we must move forward.
Let's ditch the Kansas City Chiefs, the Atlanta Braves and the Cleveland Indians. If your shorts are in a wad because of the reference the name Redskins makes to skin color, then we need to get rid of the Cleveland Browns.
The Carolina Panthers obviously were named to keep the memory of militant Blacks from the 60's alive. Gone. It's offensive to us white folk.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
We have suffered another humiliating attack at the hands of one (or more) of the human / animal hybrids espousing a religious theology that condones violence against women and pedophilia, among other quirks, like beheadings.
Supposedly standing between us and these animals is our fabled FBI and NSA.
Where were these agencies as the shooters hatched their plots in Fort Hood, the Washington Navy Yard, Garland, TX, and Chattanooga?
Wait a minute. Did the FBI know that Major Nidal Hasan was in email communication with a radical sheik in Yemen who was later killed with a drone?
Yes, as a matter of fact they did knew all about that communication. Did 13 people die as Hasan climbed on top a table, shouted 'Allahu Akbar' and pulled the trigger repeatedly? [Click Read More below for rest of the column]
Attached is the second ad paid for personally by City Treasurer John Atkinson saying “No to Light Rail” that was in the Beacon on Sunday, July 19, 2015.
It gives an update of the response that John has received and what he would like to do in the future to keep this issue alive and bring a referendum forward.
Please forward this on to friends and family to continue to voice your “No to Light Rail” and assist John in this effort.
I am going to continue to support John in this endeavor so that the city does not waste our current and future tax dollars.
Everyone working together will help to reach our goal.
Rick "RK" Kowalewitch
by Larry Henry
Trying to have a normal conversation with a liberal is like trying to eat Jello with chop sticks.
I used to engage liberals in conversation. I found their minds to be completely nailed shut. A fellow I worked with years ago called me a hater because I wrote an article criticizing Bill Clinton.
I asked a lady I know in Atlanta about the difference between good and evil. She told me it’s all gray area, we are not to judge. Now we’re racists if we criticize Barack Obama.
Millennials are kids who came of age around 2000. Many of them are politically liberal. About half blame the United States for most of the troubles in today’s world. They have little knowledge of US history, WW II, Korea, economics, or the reality of what we’re facing in the Middle East.
- Visiting Disney after being hit by a big dog!
- Reform for Better Health Care
- Sons of Confederacy file court action over Confederate license tags
- GOP Jewish Dispute also has racial overtones
- Virginia Beach GOP struggling with a 'Jew' problem of Middle East proportions
- Political Science 101 - Go Donald Trump
- False-Positive Mammogram Result Traumatic for Most Women: Study
- Scientists Probe Obesity's Ties to Breast Cancer Risk
- Women's Pelvic Pain Often Unreported
- Hysterectomy at Younger Age Tied to Heart Disease Risks
- Your Office Temperature Settings May Have a Gender Bias
- Vaginal Pain
- For Women, No Link Between Kidney Stones, Osteoporosis
- Gardasil (HPV Vaccine)
- Change in 'Pap' Test Rules Linked to Drop in STD Testing
- Childhood Stress May Spur Weight Gain in Women
- Close to 200 migrants feared dead off Libyan coast
- Young Syrian migrant's navigational tool: 'I follow the trash'
- Five ways having good taste might save you money
- Frank Petersen Jr.: 'quiet giant' repeatedly shattered military color barriers
- Students on edge after separate campus lockdowns in Georgia, Mississippi
- Peace that is always with us
- Saudi women finally get right to vote, so why aren't more registering?
- 'Founding Grammars' traces the battles Americans have fought over language
- Hungary arrests three suspects after 71 migrants found dead in truck
- Labor ruling could shake up franchise, temporary staffing industries
- Europe's migrant crisis brings tragedy by land and sea
- The Latest: Hungary arrests 21 in crackdown on smugglers
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Gunman in on-air deaths remembered as 'professional victim'
- Vatican says ex-envoy, charged with sexual abuse, has died
- Ebola survivor who lost 21 relatives gives birth to baby boy
- Q&A about this week's market turmoil in China and beyond
- Scientists, tribe study shrinking Washington state glacier
- Goodyear retiring blimps, rolling out new cigar-shaped craft
- India's river waters cleanse spirits at Hindu festival
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- Most Fuel-Efficient Cars of 2015
- Jobs You Won't Believe You Can Get Paid to Do
- Social Security Strategy: Boost Lifetime Payouts With the Spousal Benefit
- 3 Savvy Ways to Save on Your Next Restaurant Meal
- 3 Cars That Refuse to Die
- Back-to-School Money Tips for College Students
- Learning to Live With Debt
- Merck: A Great Dividend Stock for Retirees
- Good Stocks Trading at Bear-Market Prices
- 3 Modern-Day Tipping Dilemmas