A Virginia News Source Special Report
[Editor’s note: As a veteran reporter covering federal, state, and local courts since 1960, this reporter has never witnessed a story like Cameron Crockett’s.
His conviction on a manslaughter charge was the result of incompetent or corrupt prosecutors, defense attorneys, police investigators, and the courts. Or all of the above.
In fact one witness told the court she overheard the son of a Beach cop say, “I just got free…I thought I killed both of them (both Crockett and his best friend): The man, Jacob Palmer, was never interrogated by police or called to testify.
A police spokesman said the Commonwealth’s Attorney’s office shut down their investigation and didn’t share information with them.
All are hiding behind official protection to keep the coverup going.
Prosecutors illegally read Crockett’s mail.
It was never proven by any witness that Crockett was driving.
Through judicial corruption, he was railroaded on withheld or manipulated evidence and sent to prison.
by Joseph J. McGrenra, CFCM
(July 28th, 2014)-I don’t remember the first time I saw James Garner on screen. It was in the early 1970’s and I recall it was a western-either Support Your Local Sheriff or Support Your Local Gunfighter.
The role that made him a star was Maverick, and I came to that late. I was and am a western fan, but that series was in black and white and by the time I was growing up a lot of stations wouldn’t show black and white series. However Garner returned to the role in the 1970s (The New Maverick and a cameo in Young Maverick), the 1980’s (the Bret Maverick series), and 1990’s 1994’s big screen Maverick).
He was one of the few stars of his era that worked on both the big and small screens. After leaving Maverick (more on that later), he spent the next decade or so concentrating on the big screen (The Great Escape, Grand Prix, etc.) before returning to television.
He was considered one of the best drivers in Hollywood and did all of his own driving in Grand Prix and later in The Rockford Files.
My favorite Garner role is easy and a no-brainer for me-Jim Rockford. I don’t remember if I was there for the first episode of The Rockford Files, but if I missed it, I was watching soon after it started. Rockford Files is one of the few shows in the history of television (yes my opinion, but shared by many others) that never really lost it or “jumped the sharp”.
It left television in the middle of its sixth season after Garner was told he needed a break or the pace was going to kill him. Garner intended to take some time and recover his health and return, but the studio decided not to wait for his return and pulled the plug (more on that later).
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Today's headline reporting the conviction of one of the Tsanaev brothers' friends, made me ponder:
When do we get to see US Army traitor Nidal Hasan hanging by his neck? And, how long will we be made to wait to see justice for all the folks maimed and killed by the Tsarnaev brothers?
After killing 13 men and women at Fort Hood, TX, Hasan has managed to stay alive by the good graces of his Muslim cousin, our Community Organizer-in-Chief.
Do you want to put any money on my proposition that Hasan will NEVER be hung for his treason? Did we ever get the great controversy of Hasan's beard resolved? [Click Below to read more]
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Illegally sold federal guns may fired on TX Congressman
I couldn’t help but borrow part of a phrase from the treasonous and blasphemous Reverend Jerimiah Wright, the “reverend” who spat out racist rhetoric from his pulpit in Chicago. You know the guy, the preacher who Obama never heard during Obama’s infrequent church attendances, the preacher who baptized both of Obama’s daughters? Yeah, that guy.
Instead of “chickens coming home to roost,” it appears that Obama’s 50 caliber weapons that he illegally sold through the BATF to Mexican drug cartels have, most assuredly, come home to roost.
Friday night, 18 July 2014, Texas US Congressman Louie Gohmert and his companions were fired upon from the Mexican side of the Rio Grande with what could only be described by the weapon’s report as a 50 caliber. Fifty calibers are capable of destruction on an unprecedented scale for a shoulder-fired weapon. They are sometimes used to disable vehicles in war zones by shooting through engine blocks. Assassinations from great distances are another use. Click here for rest of the column
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Viriginia News Source Columnist
It's good that you are reporting this morning that Congressman Louie Gohmert and his companions came under fire from the Mexican side of the Rio Grande on Friday night; but, how much effort would it take to connect the dots to Obama's FastandFurious weapon sales to the Mexican drug cartels?
Of the 2,200 high caliber weapons sold by the DoJ's BATF to the Mexican drug cartels, a number of the weapons were the uber-destructive 50 caliber rifles used to fire at the Gohmert party. What did everyone think the drug cartels would do with all that firepower, hang them on the wall with plaques attesting to Obama's treachery?
Obama wanted chaos on the Mexican border with the Fast and Furious sales and we're getting it.
It used to be that conservatives were known for supporting God, family, and self-reliance.
That being the case, WHY do you use such crude language in describing the lack of fortitude of Republicans?
If they were against Mr. Soetoro/Obama or whomever he is, they would have exposed him as a fraud and usurper a long time ago, right?
Mr. Obama was adopted by Barry Soetoro and took his name and nationality. Unless he has changed both, he remains Barry Soetoro of Indonesia.
VNS sent a constituent query, (not as the media) on June 2 asking 2nd District Rep. Scott Rigell on June 2 to give a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer to whether he would cosponsor H.R. 2959 - the National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act of 2013 - no rhetoric just a simple answer. Rigell replied with a standard 2-page congressional form, irrelevant BS letter, consisting of 263-words - and would not answer the question. (See original story)
Then on June 23, VNS send an official media query to Kim Mosser, Rigell’s communications director: Restating: “Simple Yes or No answer - no explanation wanted:
A.Will Rigell 1). Support H.R. 2959 and 2). Will he co-sponsor H.R. 2959?
B.Will he oppose H.R. 4783? Yes or No?
Mz. Mosser answered finally on July 15 that Rigell is now a cosponsor of National Right to Carry bill.
Somehow she didn’t understand the question on H.R.4783 (https://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/4783) a trojan horse bill entitled “Promoting Healthy Minds for Safer Communities Act of 2014” but in fact an bill aimed at gun control. It is described by the National Rifle Association (See: http://www.nraila.org/legislation/federal-legislation/2014/6/ask-your-us-rep-to-oppose-wide-ranging-gun-control-bill-hr-4783.aspx) as a wide-ranging gun control bill.
Mz. Mosser didn’t seem to understand VNS’ questions as to whether Rigell would hide behind the bill’s lofty title and oppose it. We’ll have to write him again. Maybe if you're interested, you can write him also.
by By Maureen Scott
He acts in the most hateful, spiteful, malevolent, vindictive ways in order to manipulate and maintain power and control over others.
Perhaps, because, as a child, he grew up harboring an abiding bitterness toward the U.S. that was instilled in him by his family and mentors…it seems to have never left him.
Rather it is the blackness that fills his soul and the hollowness in his heart where there should be abiding pride and love for this country.
Think: Have we ever heard Obama speak lovingly of the U.S. or its people, with deep appreciation and genuine respect for our history, our customs, our sufferings and our blessings?
Click below to read rest of one of the most damning and articulate characterizations of the man known as Barack Obama - a blight on all America and its values - click here for rest of the essay:
- The Constitution and the Military
- A Republican Victory on the Front Lines of ObamaCare; They're winning on Medicaid in Virginia
- More corruption in White House than on the border
- Pseudo Libertarians & Santa Claus
- Constitutional Limits Are Specific: Obama's Disregard - Criminal
- Takes a big man to abuse a little puppy
- Nonsurgical Treatments Suggested for Women's Urinary Incontinence
- Infertility: Ten Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Infertility
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Co-Workers Take Dim View of Women Who Seek Flex Time: Study
- Women Over 75 May Benefit From Mammograms
- Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
- J&J Pulls Hysterectomy Tool Tied to Cancer Risk From Market
- calcium carbonate, Caltrate 600, Os-Cal 500, Tums Extra, Tums Chewy Delight, and Many Others
- Early Hormone Therapy May Be Safe for Women's Hearts
- Female Triathletes May Face Health Problems Such as Incontinence
- Texas executes woman convicted of starving and torturing 9-year-old
- Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer arrested on assault charges
- Wind can't stop Wallenda, tightrope walker heads to Chicago
- 15 detained in Australian counterterrorism raid
- Fed sees no interest rate hike until 2015. (But that's getting closer.)
- Chinese hackers penetrating key computer networks for Pentagon, report finds
- Los Angeles reached 103 degrees this week. How drought is to blame.
- How to rein in auto-play videos on Instagram
- Why Congress moved so fast on Syria: It's the election, stupid
- 'Boots on the ground' in Iraq: Are Obama and Pentagon really at odds? (+video)
- Polls open in historic Scottish independence vote
- A guide to Scotland as independence vote nears
- Australian leader warns of planned random attack
- UN's flight marks new era on Israel-Syria front
- House grudgingly approves arms for Syrian rebels
- APNewsBreak: Border Patrol to test body cameras
- Review: Devices, apps act like one under iOS 8
- Fed keeps rates low, but brace for the inevitable
- Doctor: Ford to undergo 40 days of chemotherapy
- Cardinals' Dwyer arrested on assault charges
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- August 21, 2014 (Investigation Announcement): Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Braenderup Infections Linked to Nut Butter...
- August 20, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Human Salmonella Cotham and Salmonella Kisarawe Infections...
- August 13, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- August 8, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- July 31, 2014 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- July 17, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- July 8, 2014 (Recall Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- Recall, Case Count & Investigation Update: Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to...
- July 1, 2014 (Recall Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- June 27, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- How to Haggle for Practically Anything
- The Best Loans to Pay Down First
- 3 Chinese Stocks That Are Better Bargains than Alibaba
- How to Earn More or Survive on Less
- Bargain or Trap?
- All the Things Thomas Pikkety Got Wrong
- 8 Ways to Beat Rising Food Prices
- 10 Best Jobs You Can Get Without a College Degree
- 5 Best Low-Cost Mutual Funds
- How Much It Costs to Boost Life Insurance Coverage
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections