Democrat: A hybrid between a mule and an ostrich.
Ever hear the term, grinning like a mule eating briars? That’s your typical Democrat.
When a problem arises, they shovel money at the situation then bury their heads in the sand. Said problem will often metastasis, becoming political quicksand like the EPA, Department of Education, the IRS, or Homeland Security. Nothing is solved, and nothing is ever gained.
Republican: A hybrid between a pachyderm and a dog.
An elephant is smart, it never forgets, but when the mainstream media howls racists or homophobe or woman hater, Republicans retreat down the hall or hide under a desk like a mistreated poochie dog. They’re eager to compromise and wag their tails so they’ll be liked, and invited to all those nice cocktail parties in Smoke & Mirrors Land.
Barack Hussein Obama: A closet Muslim.
In a scathing expose’, the prestigious, nationally-acclaimed Columbia Journalism Review has blasted Virginian Pilot management interference with news coverage of the story on Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to deny or confirm he’s used the word “Nigger” in conversations) Sessoms conflict of interest problem.
The Pilot’s news staff is reported in rebellion over corporate lawyer Rusty Fridell’s and management’s blocking continued reporting on the scandal which forced Sessoms to resign his 6-figure salaried job as president of financial services with Towne Bank where he was accused of voting on issues before the City Council for people who got financing from his bank. He also resigned his seats on 3 bank boards.
He’s refused requests from other council members to resign from council.
Sessoms’ double-dealing activities were reported by Pilot investigative reporter John Holland. He found public records that showed Sessoms voted at least 60 times on issues involving developers and businesses who had received at least $140 MILLION in loans from the bank. This caused many citizens to believe that to get council approval of projects, you had to do business with Towne Bank.
A special state prosecutor has been appointed to investigate the charges and the FBI refused to say that Sessoms isn’t a target of a federal government corruptions investigation.
Sessoms has hired Norfolk lawyers Lyn Swartz and his son, specialists in federal legal cases, and his old buddy, XXX-Councilman Billy Harrison, with Williams Mullen in Virginia Beach to represent him.
And this is where it gets sticky: Fridell and Harrison are big ‘buds.’
Harrison was with Wilcox Savage with Fridell, Norfolk’s most prestigious law firm until after the Virginia News Source revealed in an investigative piece that Harrison paid $28,000 to a former employee who accused him of attempted rape. See: (http://www.veritas-solus.com/VNS/Archive/Harrison.htm) in 1990 at a motel he owned on Shore Drive.
Click here to read the settlement documents (http://www.veritas-solus.com/VNS/Archive/settlementdocs.htm)
Staffers at the Pilot allege Fridell’s relationship with Harrison is blocking continued investigation of Sessoms and his antics. The censorship of coverage is ISIS-like with reporters telling the CJR its like "we're walking around with duct tape over our keyboards.” CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL DISGRACEFUL DETAILS OF THE CENSORSHIP FROM CJR
By Bob O'Connor, VNS Colunmist
Tell us the Truth … the Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth:
VNS Columnist Bob O’Connor calls out Councilmen Jim Wood and Bobby Dyer to provide the transparency in government they recently boasted about wanting:Of course, everyone agrees with those concepts: Public fully informed and facts without distortion.
A good place to start is full information regarding an important project that you approved many years ago – the convention center. We need a full accounting of the total cost and a complete review of the operating costs and, of course, total revenue due to convention center operations.Start with the cost to build the convention center. The total cost of the convention center is $307 million (that is $202 million plus interest). We need to know the total cost of operation and maintenance. That includes all utilities, insurance, all personnel engaged in maintenance and sales and total compensation for all personnel. The revenue must be calculated ONLY on people who have come to Virginia Beach for convention center activities.
by Larry Henry
Blount County 2015
Barack Obama was just handed his head on a platter in a landslide mid-term defeat, so he goes about pretending he won all 50 states. Word just arrived that he’s going to veto the XL Pipeline. Obama believes in unicorns and dust fairies. John Boehner is a dust fairy. Meanwhile, Bill Haslam plans to initiate Obamacaid which may bankrupt Tennessee.
Mayor de Blasio of NYC is a communist, hates cops and soldiers, so he married a lesbian. He’s big pals with “Reverend” Al Sharpton. Sharpton is neither a reverend nor does he bother paying taxes. But he’s been to the White House 60 times advising President Obama on race relations. Somehow that race fandango fits in with Fast & Furious, Eric Holder, Benghazi, and Hillary Clinton. CLICK 'READ MORE' BELOW FOR REST OF THE STORY
by Larry Henry
The United States is under assault.
This has been on-going for eight years ever since the Democrats took Congress hostage in 2006. Outside forces include Iran, China, Saudi Arabia, Cuba, North Korea, and parts of South America.
President Obama is our Manchurian Candidate. His czars, Eric Holder, and many others are his handmaidens of destruction. George Soros is the man behind the curtain with his billions, and billions more supplied by groups such as the Bildebergs, the Rothschilds, and the Communist Party. Hillary Clinton is just as evil and wants to assume control in 2017. (Click 'Read More' before for rest of the story)
We are proud to announce that VNS Columnist John P. Kuchta Jr. has been named among the Top 10 Counter-terrorism Specialists in America by Dave Gaubetz and “wearenotafraid.blogspot.com.
Around he, we call the ole Cajun boy, Cap’n Crawdad or Jihaid John, among the names we can publicly print. John files stories almost daily for VNS on the Muslim/Islam terrorist religion’s movements and activities.
In making the announcement, Gaubetz said, “Our country is currently in it's last days and the people who get paid to protect our country (law enforcement and politicians) against Islamic terrorist thugs are failing America and our children.
“During my many years conducting counter-terrorism research I have had the pleasant opportunity to meet many Americans who contribute many, many hours each week to educate Americans on the threats of Islam and it's terrorists. They get no pay and little national attention. They sacrifice their time with families and hobbies like golf and going on vacation. These people sacrifice for one reason: America and our freedoms.
“The 10 people I have chosen are among the many I have met. They desire no publicity or pay for their work. They often get threats from Islamic terror supporters. We owe our prayers and a good ole fashioned slap on the back for protecting our country. These are the top counter-terrorism people who understand the threat of the Islamic ideology. 'They Get It’.”
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Virginia News Source Columnist
What did General "Black Jack" Pershing do when he was ordered to the Philippines to combat Muslim bandits and rebels?
After a decisive firefight in which many of the Muslim bandits were killed, the General had a large pit excavated that was filled with slaughtered hogs and the remains of the Muslim bandits. The pit was then ordered covered.
Funny thing, there wasn't a resurgence of Islamic-based rebels for 50 years in the Philippines. (Click 'Read More' below for rest of the story about swines and Muslims)
By Michael W. Thompson
Chairman and President of the Thomas Jefferson Institute for Public Policy, a non-partisan Virginia focused foundation dealing with the issues of improving education, government reform, economic development and environmental stewardship. This foundation is the state's premier independent public policy foundation and has gained broad based respect from political and business leaders throughout Virginia.
In recent years the federal government has continued to impose burdensome new regulations on the states, especially in the area of health care. Strict new rules handed down as a result of Obamacare are forcing insurance companies to cancel coverage for roughly 250,000 Virginians this year, and costs are continuing to increase for everyone. Virginia should take action to expand access to health care while lowering the cost to consumers.
In the upcoming legislative session, the Virginia General Assembly has the opportunity to move away from an outdated government controlled health care structure that increases costs and delays patient care, to a more free market-based solution that will improve access to care across the Commonwealth. (Click 'Read More' below for rest of the article
- The truth about Muslim terrorists could kill or set you free
- No use to try to re-write Constitution if Politicians ignore their Oaths to abide by it
- Buckling under criminal investigation charges, Mayor resigns from Bank Presidency
- A revolution brewing?
- Thanks for Cartoon on Antipope Bergoglio
- Black America - the 2012 FBI Report - The American Tragedy!
- acyclovir, Zovirax
- Evolution May Explain Why a Curvy Bottom Drives Men Wild
- Restraining Order Often Costly for Women
- Early Onset Hot Flashes May Point to Raised Heart Disease Risk
- ibandronate, Boniva
- Multiple Sclerosis Linked to Lower Levels of Key Nutrients in Women
- Mammogram Rates May Fall When Women Learn of 'Overdiagnosis' Risk
- Low Cancer Risk With Device Used to Remove Fibroids, Study Finds
- Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
- Does barbaric Georgia prison cell photo depict an American Abu Ghraib?
- Gingery peanut miso sauce
- Amazon’s Dash Button: Does convenience come with a price?
- Class act: Mexicans fume over sexist, elitist student video
- Oceans could take thousands of years to recover from climate change, study says
- As Google and Microsoft battle it out, consumers win
- Bestselling books the week of 4/2/15, according to IndieBound*
- Will US partisanship block a global climate accord?
- For April Fools' Day, Google Maps debuts Pac-Man view
- The rise of the working poor and the non-working rich
- No nuke agreement yet: Iran talks push past deadline
- Indiana governor wants changes to religious-objections law
- Religious freedom laws not used against gays in the past
- Lufthansa: Co-pilot told flight school of depressive episode
- Buhari wins in Nigeria, defeating Goodluck Jonathan
- Nigeria new leader Muhammadu Buhari has strict reputation
- Yemen civilians shudder, bristle under bombing campaign
- FBI identifies man killed in NSA shooting
- Comedy Central: 'Unfair' to judge Noah based on tweets
- Google, Microsoft battle drives down prices for PCs, tablets
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- Turn Your Overseas Retirement Fantasy Into Reality
- How Retirees Can Beat AARP Discounts
- 8 New Military Technologies to Make a Stronger Warrior
- The Financial Pros and Cons of Getting Married Later in Life
- Costly Social Security Mistakes
- 4 Great Fidelity Stock Funds for Retirement Savers
- 11 Reasons You Just Overpaid at the Store
- What to Do If Someone Files a Tax Return in Your Name
- Don't Throw Away These Tax Records
- Best Times to Buy Household Appliances