Letter to Editor:
After the Supreme Court’s infamous “Kelo” decision in 2005 people across the nation have begun to express concern about their individual property rights. Given the recent problems experienced by Martha Boneta on her Northern Virginia farm and especially with Virginia’s impending new “Storm Water” regulations, these concerns are spreading across Virginia about restrictions on individual property rights and questions are being raised over the issue.
To illuminate and explain the problem a public seminar on the destruction of individual Property Rights, the Causes and potential Solutions will be held Saturday, March 8, 2:00PM at the Lighthouse Worship Center on Rt. 17 in Hayes. Click READ MORE below:
Over the past 200 years and especially today, as Jefferson and Lincoln both warned, democracy is being destroyed by radical judicial decisions. In controversial cases from Dred Scott to Roe v Wade and the overturning of the Civil Rights Act of 1875, DOMA, and Proposition 8, crucial decisions affecting the whole people of states or nation have been made unilaterally by a single judge, or in a splintered vote by a group of justices.
Therein lies the "red flag": How does one person or a split court provide more concrete reasoning on issues than a majority of the people and their representatives?
There is one way to correct the dictatorial decisions of a few that decree a democracy null and void. The nation and states must pass an amendment declaring the following:
The Concerned Citizens of the Middle Peninsula, along with numerous other organizations, will hold a statewide event March 8 at 2 p.m. in the Lighthouse Worship Center . addressing, “Is Environmental Extremism Destroying Individual Property Rights?”
The featured speaker is internationally known property rights expert, Tom DeWeese, President of The American Policy Center and publisher of The DeWeese Report. Tom is well known for numerous appearances on national TV and radio news programs.
Also speaking is Marc Morano, executive editor and chief correspondent for the award-winning ClimateDepot.com and also a frequent guest on radio and TV.
Special guests include Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh from Romania, senior writer for Canada Free Press, author and commentator; also a property rights expert as well as Bishop E.W. Jackson, founder of S.T.A.N.D. (Stay True to America's National Destiny) numerous elected officials, candidates for Congress and school administrators.
The Lighthouse Worship Center is located at 4299 George Washington Memorial Hwy. Hayes, VA in the Gloucester area.
For further information contact:
Virginia Is now a BLUE state: it has been bought and is controlled by the Democraps. Want proof?
The Republican party is as fragmented as though it had stepped on land mine and blown into a million pieces.
The Tea Party is so confused it doesn’t know where its going and struggling with leadership problems. People jumping from one city’s organization to another.
And the Libertarian Party? Although it has fielded candidates for U.S. Senate and governor, it hasn’t officially existed since 2009, along with the Libertarian Party of Tidewater and all affiliates across the state, when the state charters expired.
David Lindsey, president of the Unalienable Rights Foundation, whose investigation discovered the LPVa had lost its charter has reported the case to legal authorities and judges in Richmond. He said an investigation is currently underway.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Let's just speculate how the Obama administration's war time chain-of-command will respond to this incursion off the US coast by Iranian warships:
Step One: At one thousand miles off our coast, Valerie Jarrett will gather a focus group to consider terms to describe the threat which is aimed at our country. The terms must be compatible with Obama's incoherent foreign policy statements and progressive ideals. Ideally, the descriptive, strategic terms should align with past administration strategies that dealt with international crises.
Step Two: At 500 miles off the US coast, Valerie sends National Insecurity Advisor Susan Rice out to make a statement to the MSM that the Iranians have taken umbrage at a Youtube video featuring an Iranian beauty pageant. Many infidels are struck by the fact that all the contestants are wearing black hijabs and challenging the judges' powers of observation. Nonetheless, Rice indicates to the sycophantic press that the producer of the video is being pursued by the FBI's Illicit Muslim Videos Division and an arrest is eminent.
By Tom Holmes
Special to VNS
It was a cold winter’s night 150 years ago in Charleston, SC, harbor when naval history and combat was changed forever. On the evening of 17 February 1864, the Confederate States of America submarine H.L. HUNLEYbecame the first submarine to sink an enemy ship in combat.
The submarine, captained by LT George Dixon, rammed its 135-pound torpedo into the side of USS HOUSATONIC, one of the Union ships engaged in the blockade of the harbor, and ignited the torpedo sending the Yankee ship to the bottom within three minutes.
HUNLEY later surfaced long enough to send a signal to Confederate forces ashore, but never returned to base.
The mystery of HUNLEY’s fate challenged historians, treasure seekers, and naval enthusiasts for years.
Then, in 1995, HUNLEY was found well preserved and intact by author and adventurer, Clive Cussler. Cussler’s team worked five years to develop a procedure to raise the submarine, while keeping it intact. With great pomp and reverence, the submarine was brought to the surface on 8 August 2000. That warm late summer’s evening, HUNLEY’s brave crew made its final return to homeport, mission complete. Click READ MORE below:
It would be interesting to query the State Board of Elections (SBOE) regarding the validity of post-2009 elections in light of the revelations regarding the Libertarian Party of Virginia's status.
- Who at the SBOE missed the revocation of the LPV's charter?
- If someone at the SBOE was aware of the charter revocation, why then was the LP allowed to field candidates post-2009? (See Above Story)
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Please explain the policy change cited in this article and being repeated today on at least one TV station.
We're fielding armies and clandestine forces half way across the world supposedly to fight threats to our life and liberty; but, now it seems as if the Obama administration wants to cut the terrorists some slack! I know that Obama said in July 2008 that he wanted a new Civilian National Security Force; but, who would have thunk that Obama would be recruiting his new force direct from the ranks of imported terrorists?
I can just imagine the questions on the new, modified asylum-seeking form:
- Obama spreading Agenda 21 commie doctrine
- Saving Suzie - A love of man and dog
- Blogging for Patriotism - John P. Kuchta Jr.
- Negroes have defective memories: They were slave pawns of Democraps!
- A ship of mass destruction named for anti-gunner Gabby Giffords?
- Islam sympathing govt. officials setting U.S. up for major terror event; lying to Congress part of game
- Deals on tech, toys and Staples copy paper
- As Web turns 25, founder calls for Internet Bill of Rights
- Would exporting energy to Ukraine raise US gas prices?
- Pastor's church responds after he allegedly buys his way onto NYT bestseller list
- EU wants to ban US use of Parmesan, Gouda. Lawmakers cheesed.
- 'Funny or Die': Would JFK, Reagan have done Web comedy?
- Libya is not on the verge of bankruptcy
- India's upstart party preaches anticorruption. What else does it stand for?
- NYC explosion levels two buildings: Gas leak suspected
- House members eye internet sales tax issue
- Last words from missing plane were routine
- Malaysian response to missing plane under scrutiny
- Obama to host new Ukrainian PM at White House
- Debate over military sexual assaults far from over
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- GO FIGURE: Health care needs 42 sign-ups a minute
- Pistorius trial: Bullet-holed toilet door in court
- Honor student who sued parents returns home
- Pope sees banner first year, but expectations high
- 3-year theory: Big renewal deal for 'Big Bang'
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- March 3, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- February 24, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 31, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- January 24, 2014 (Investigation Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 16, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- January 14, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 3, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- December 19, 2013 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- August 19, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- August 9, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- 5 Spring Travel Destinations on Sale
- As Congress Dawdles, States Take Policy Lead
- Who Can Contribute to a Roth IRA?
- Who Can Contribute to a Roth IRA?
- A Beginner's Guide to Filing Your Taxes
- What Heirs Need to Know About Reverse Mortgages
- How to Get Retailers to Match Prices
- Taking a Delayed RMD
- Fabulous Freebies 2014
- The 10 Worst Stocks of the Bull Market
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections