by the Virginia Civil Defense League
Special report on attempts to disarm America
It’s now time to for us to look at the Orlando Massacre and to examine the child-like level of hysteria in the media.
THE GUN CONTROLLER’S BLOOD DANCE IS UNDERWAY
The media, politicians, and gun controllers are once again happily dancing in the blood of innocent Americans, as this, they feel, is their best chance to push gun control since the Sandy Hook massacre.
They pulled out their current wish list for gun control and dusted it off: banning AR-15s and other semi-automatic rifles, magazine-size limitations, using the “Terror Watchlist” or some other federal bureaucrat generated list to deny the ability to purchase a firearm indefinitely, Universal Background Checks, confiscations, complete gun bans, and more.[Click READ MORE below for rest of the article]
VNS Endorses Scott Taylor for 2nd District Congressman
Scott Taylor is the only choice for second district representative in Tuesday's election.
VNS’ endorsement is based on the fact that 4th District Congressional Rep. Randy Forbes is a Chesapeake-based carpetbagger lumped by the courts into a heavily black district and out of the safety of his longtime which district. He is jumping from a district he is represented for years, maybe we should just say he was elected in the 4th District, but only provided little representation to his constituents.
2nd District Rep. Scott Rigell unexpectedly announced he was stepping down from that seat. That gave Rep. Forbes the opportunity he was looking for to jump districts, hopefully be reelected in the 2nd district, and continue his “do nothing” congressional career.
In other words he showed no loyalty and abandoned his integrity to constituents in his old 4th to try to assure his reelection. His only goal is to remain elected.
His entire campaign has been about running down Scott Taylor, a X-Navy SEAL with a distinguished patriotic record serving the U.S.
Its doubtful if Forbes on the other hand, has even worn a Boy Scout uniform, but in his slimy campaign ads, he touts his father’s ‘great’ service during WWII.
Voters of the 2nd district should retire his pubic service June 14 and elect a real American public servant, Scott Taylor to Congress. We don’t need any more ‘do-nothing’ service from a RINO and establishment DC politician. VOTE TUESDAY!
I hate to bring this up, but Ramadan begins on Monday, June 6, 2016 and ends on Tuesday, July 5, 2016.
You can anticipate a bloom of Muslim jihad attacks, both in the USA and Europe on "soft targets." That will include malls, beaches, schools in session and, yes, government offices.
Oh, I'm not conjuring-up this advice. ISIS told us that they were going to raise hell during Ramadan!
John P. Kuchta, Jr.
By Robert K. Dean
Special to VNS
And these are the numbers that we should never forget:
World War I - United States forces mobilized: 4,355,000 Battle deaths 50,585
Total allies mobilized: 42,188,810
Total allies battle deaths: 4,888,891
Total force mobilized: 65,038,810
Total battle deaths: 8,020,780
World War II - United States battle deaths: 292,000
Total allies battle deaths: 10,502,000
United States civilian deaths: 6,000
Total allies civilian deaths: 16,471,000
In addition, about 6,000,000 Jews were put to death by the nazis (Click Read More below for rest of story)
Just as the nation doesn't know how to fight a terrorist enemy that claims no national identity to declare war against, Americans don't know how to fight the domestic social and sexual wars against fanatical ideologies that claim no religious identity to target as they do Christianity.
Our greatest hinderance is thinking we have to fight against an official title – nation or religion – instead of the evil itself. In both cases, the government and judiciary, confused and paralyzed, allows the brutal enemy to advance unabated.
In the midst of the devastation, we totally miss the fact that they all indeed declare an imposing identity that they proudly wave in defiance. This is the way we recognize a devout and unified force in the modern world.
Ira White - Portsmouth
By Ira White
40 years ago, people would have said abortion providers will never be killing live births and selling baby parts for profit.
30 years ago, they would have said there will never be a national re-definition of the marriage sacrament for same-sex couples.
20 years ago, they would have said businesses will never be sued and shut down for not wanting to provide abortion insurance or make a "gay" cake.
10 years ago, they would have said a biological male will never be allowed to use a girls' public bathroom or shower because he "feels" like a female.(Click Read More below for rest of the story)
The Tidewater Libertarian Party in a policy paper has taken Gov. Terry “McGrafty” McAuliffe to task for his blanket restoration of felon rights.
In general, the TLP strongly supports restoration of rights after convicted felonies have repaid their debt to society. The TLP’s issue is that McAuliffe didn’t restore the rights consistent with the Virginia Constitution. Read this TLP’s full release here:
by Catherine Crabill - Special Columnist - VNS
Now sits ‘Caligula’ of America, crazed with unchecked power indulged him by either the seduced or blackmailed on the Left and Right.
Such lunacy was earlier masked by cleverly drafted propaganda and the mitigation of collective outrage by the likes of Zuckerberg of Facebook fame, caught suppressing/censoring opposition to dishearten the resistance.
In Obama’s most recent ‘unmasking’, he has decreed that all modesty, privacy, and sanity, be most visibly and brutally raped by forcing men and woman, boys and girls to share bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms in every public school or lose federal funds.
So vehement is he in this assault on sanity that he has involved the Justice Department to insure its compliance. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
- Stress May Take Greatest Toll on Younger Women's Hearts: Study
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Laparoscopically Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy (LAVH)
- Is Compromise More Likely When Women Are Part of the Decision?
- Child Abuse May Shorten Some Women's Lives
- Endometrial Ablation
- Injected Drug May Help Fight Osteoporosis in Women
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Why a compromise might be what's needed on voter ID laws
- Judge in Stanford rape case switches to civil cases, calling criticism a distraction
- Juno to snap first close-up of Jupiter: When can we expect a peek?
- Dolphin swim ban in Hawaii: How animal ethics are changing
- Should trucks and buses have their own speed limits?
- A tale of more cities: Are we reducing our impact on the Earth by sharing...
- Trump softens immigration stance because he needs ... white voters?
- When a Seattle nonprofit lost three gardens to development, it got creative
- Dragon capsule returns to Earth with space gifts
- Why Clinton says the controversies behind her
- Tears flow as Italy prepares state funeral for quake dead
- Man faces 2 capital murder charges in Mississippi nun deaths
- As Trump courts Latinos, Clinton links him to radical fringe
- US: Clinton calendars won't be released until after election
- Mosul fight is already redrawing the map of northern Iraq
- Filipinos seen backing Duterte despite rising drug killings
- Does China still harvest organs of executed? Doctors divided
- Transgender North Carolinians get restroom-access win
- Dwyane Wade's cousin fatally shot pushing baby in stroller
- Max Ritvo, poet who chronicled cancer battle, dies at 25
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- 4 Big Retirement Regrets That You Should Avoid
- Common Social Security Myths
- Flat Growth for Business Spending in 2016
- Ways to Pocket $1,000 by Black Friday
- How I Quickly Resolved My Case of Identity Theft
- 5 Hotel Room Booking Tools Every Frugal Traveler Should Know
- 7 Healthcare Dividend Stocks for Quality and Security
- Rules For Catch-Up Contributions to Retirement Accounts
- 5 Stocks With Rising Dividends for 50 Years in a Row
- Greatest Stocks From Around the World