by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Let's just speculate how the Obama administration's war time chain-of-command will respond to this incursion off the US coast by Iranian warships:
Step One: At one thousand miles off our coast, Valerie Jarrett will gather a focus group to consider terms to describe the threat which is aimed at our country. The terms must be compatible with Obama's incoherent foreign policy statements and progressive ideals. Ideally, the descriptive, strategic terms should align with past administration strategies that dealt with international crises.
Step Two: At 500 miles off the US coast, Valerie sends National Insecurity Advisor Susan Rice out to make a statement to the MSM that the Iranians have taken umbrage at a Youtube video featuring an Iranian beauty pageant. Many infidels are struck by the fact that all the contestants are wearing black hijabs and challenging the judges' powers of observation. Nonetheless, Rice indicates to the sycophantic press that the producer of the video is being pursued by the FBI's Illicit Muslim Videos Division and an arrest is eminent.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Please explain the policy change cited in this article and being repeated today on at least one TV station.
We're fielding armies and clandestine forces half way across the world supposedly to fight threats to our life and liberty; but, now it seems as if the Obama administration wants to cut the terrorists some slack! I know that Obama said in July 2008 that he wanted a new Civilian National Security Force; but, who would have thunk that Obama would be recruiting his new force direct from the ranks of imported terrorists?
I can just imagine the questions on the new, modified asylum-seeking form:
- Does your personal skill set include the successful operation of heavy machine guns
- If thrown into an emergency, battlefield situation, can you level an RPG at a moving target at a distance of 100 yards or better with deadly accuracy?
- Do you have any hesitation to slit the throats of infidels from infant to 80 year olds?
by Larry Henry
Special columnist for VNS
100 $$$ billion in new taxes, 160 million hours deciphering new regulations, fear toward hiring new employees, millions losing their plans, yet Barack Obama and his Democrats continue to shove Obama Care down our throats.
Agenda 21 was unveiled by the United Nations at Stockholm in 1972. The White House via HUD is now spreading this communist doctrine across America. Blount County just swallowed the bait. Another name for Agenda 21 is Global Development. It’s about global warming and greenhouse gasses, and control.
Visit our Blogs: You won't believe what's going on in our country:
Fighting Indians and A-Rabs: "Imagine that a raiding party of Apaches had just struck a frontier settlement, committing their signature atrocities. A mounted patrol is dispatched from the nearest fort to hunt-down the raiders. When they get to the ranch, the scouts begin following the tracks of the raiders only to have Eric Holder ride-up in a fancy carriage with a pink parasol top to declare, “You can’t follow those tracks. That’s not allowed in this great conflict with the raiders; and, don’t let me hear any of you slugs using the word ‘Apache’. That is not longer allowed.” After a substantial amount of sneering and references by the troopers to a gentlemen’s club called “Man’s Country” in Chicago, the cavalry rides off in the wrong direction." Read more
The American Spring? Or the start of a REAL American Revolution in DC on May 16? Kuchta: "We are calling for 10 million Patriots to shut-down business-as-usual in DC until the corrupt begin to resign. We
Maybe this makes sense to you in this Navy region! I can't understand it!
[Editor’s note: Quotes excerpted from an article by Dan Cannon in Guns Save Lives, Feb. 1, 2014}
“Maybe this is my own personal ignorance, but don’t we usually name Navy ships after heroes of war, presidents, and regions of the country? We do, right?
“Yeah, so why does former congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords have a ship named after her? Also, how did this slip under my radar for TWO YEARS? I mean it’s not a stealth ship (stealth, radar, get it?).
?According to Wikipedia, Giffords has an Independence-class littoral combat ship (USS Independence pictured) named after her. The ship is scheduled to be completed in August of 2015.
“According to the Wikipedia entry, I’m apparently not the only one questioning the naming of the ship,
Some commentators disputed the decision to name the ship after Giffords, with two retired U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps officers criticizing the trend of naming ships for political reasons while military blogger Spencer Ackerman called it “The USS Shameless Cynicism….”
by Larry Henry
[Larry, who lives in the shadow of the University of Tennessee, is author of Garden of Eden, Noah’s Ark, and Plato’s Cave - available from Amazon, among other sources.]
Suzie - a Short Story
The dog lay in hiding beneath a great swath of honeysuckle watching the man as he approached slowly across the open field. It was cold, below freezing, with ribbons of fog scudding across the frost covered ground from the river some thirty yards behind the animal. A crisp breeze ruffled the stubble weeds causing them to sway back and forth against a dull gray sky. The dog shivered from the cold watching the man as he comes closer, turning his head from side to side.
The man human was tall, larger than most humans the dog had encountered before. He had hair below the ears, thick and white like snow. He walked in a crouch like humans do when they wish to hide their footsteps. Most troubling for the dog are the man’s eyes.
The face is old and scarred with the passage of the seasons but the eyes, clear and pale blue, are the eyes of a hunter. Sharp eyes like the coyote. The dog had seen those eyes once before when the man raised a long stick and made fire appear, thunder too which broke her left shoulder. The bullet went in and out. Stunned and bleeding, she ran then for all she was worth in spite of the searing pain and terror into the thick briars and field scrub where the man could not follow her. Click More
In 1857, the Supreme Court affirmed that Negroes were not citizens with a right to freedom, and slaves were private property subject to the will of their masters. This provoked anti-slavery outrage against the Democrats who sought and applauded the ruling.
In 1973, the Supreme Court affirmed that the unborn were not humans with a right to life, but private property subject to the will of their mothers. (The "privacy" ruling became a woman's choice regarding "her own body" though, medically and legally, the baby is clearly an individual body and person.) This provokes anti-abortion outrage against the Democrats who support and applaud the ruling.
by John P. Kutcha Jr.
I was watching the elite of our "intelligence" community testifying in front of a Congressional committee yesterday, 29 Jan 14, and I was struck by a number of steady raindrops falling out of the ether in my living room. The drops kept hitting me in the forehead and wouldn't stop until I jumped to my feet and shouted, "Stop lying, you incompetents!"
Most noticeably, there sat CIA Director John (I converted to Islam) Brennan and James (What raids in the UK?) Clapper. Everybody on the august panel turned-out for a photo op to point a finger at Edward Snowden's document dump to the still-free press.
- General Assembly confused on SOLs for last 2 years, now considering 15 reform bills
- Change Congress not the Constitution
- FBI derelect in pursuing 'jihadists' in US and role of Mosques
- The light brigade
- Letter writer doesn't want a BS form political letter from Congress
- The American Spring - it's coming!
Quote OF THE DAY
"Liberals rely on bait-and-switch tactics because they fear the results of describing their agenda clearly and candidly to voters, who can’t handle the truth. Even an elementary truth, such as the proposition that improving health care will cost money rather than save money, must be denied over and over, lest don’t-tread-on-me rubes start asking awkward questions about how much improving health care is going to cost and where the money will come from. Once a policy such as Obamacare is enacted and implemented, making the switch means admitting the obvious, and then claiming it’s so obvious — “everyone always knew” it would cost money and disrupt existing health-care arrangements — that it doesn’t really qualify as a switch. The villains in this story are not the liberals who spoke incontestable untruths when political circumstances called for telling people what they wanted to hear. The villains are conservatives who complain about the deceits by commission and omission."
~ William Voegeli, Senior Editor, Claremont Review of Books
- In divided Ukraine, inspiration from a poet of the underdog
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner and Ford board member, dies
- Shoe deals to kick off your week
- Next fracking controversy: In the Midwest, a storm brews over 'frac sand'
- Arab League refuses to recognize Israel as Jewish state
- US will not recognize annexation of Crimea, Obama to meet with Ukrainian leader
- Visionaries and fueling the world's energy needs
- Germany's aggressive push for a clean-energy future
- Ukraine crisis needs a balm of gratitude
- Pope Francis marks first anniversary of his papacy
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Can GOP neutralize immigration as election issue?
- US general's accuser was ambitious soldier too
- Stigma hinders efforts to combat leprosy in India
- AP Interview: Jihadi head says Gaza groups growing
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberating
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- March 3, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- February 24, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 31, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- January 24, 2014 (Investigation Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 16, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- January 14, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 3, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- December 19, 2013 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- August 19, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- August 9, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- Ukraine Will Need to Swallow Loss of Crimea
- Great Mutual Funds for Young Investors
- Delaying Your IRA Minimum Distribution
- Fabulous Freebies 2014
- Advice on Spending Less From Around the Web
- Signing Up for Commuter Benefits
- Why Chip Cards Are a Safer Alternative
- 6 Great Mutual Funds That Benefit From Small Portfolios
- More Jobs for New Grads in 2014
- Wanted: Bubble Detector
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections