by John P. Kuchta Jr. - VNS Columnist
Today being arguably the holiest day of the Christian calendar, let me begin by saying that I have worked shoulder-to-shoulder with many immigrants in my sub-contracting business.
To a man, these individuals exhibit the kind of work ethic that was prevalent 100 years ago in this country. They never took any "government" money and worked for every penny they have.
Having said that, our Traitor-in-Chief is now flying young children to the USA from South America to become drains on our health care, schools and legal systems. See: Immigrants to America
Complicit with Obama in the "browning" of America are the scores of federal government employees who gleefully help transport the illegal immigrants, settle them (and eventually their parents) into unsuspecting communities and then go collect their fat paychecks and benefits for helping to ruin our country.
When the country implodes, these individuals deserve the same sort of treatment that they helped to inflict on us: Disdain, disgust, derision and destruction.
Folks, if you can't see the handwriting on the wall you're just not opening your eyes.
by Larry Henry
Grace Slick sang White Rabbit back in 1967 in tribute to the American drug culture. That was the Age of Aquarius, drugs, sex, and rock & roll, communes, war protesters, dropping out, it was cool, man. Or so we thought at the time.
Today the White Rabbit is in control of our lives.
Democrats created the Housing disaster in 2008 with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, thanks to Barney Frank and Chris Dodd. Republicans did not protest strongly enough before the roof fell in. Obama came out with his Stimulus Package to save the day. About 95% went to the unions. Union dues then poured millions back into the DNC coffers.
That Gulf oil spill could have been capped six months earlier, but Obama refused to accept help from anyone not unionized.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
As our Buffoon-in-Chief orders his Secretary of Dunces to extend talks to allow Iran to develop a nuclear weapon, how appropriate is it that the first day of that extension should be on April Fools Day?
The jokes on us, my fellow Americans, and you need no further proof of that fact than this article:
As you are well aware, the Iranians refer to Israel as the "Little Satan" and to us as the "Great Satan." Their often-broadcast plan is to first eliminate the Israelis and then focus their sights on us.
Barack Hussein Obama may not get the opportunity to sneer at the smoldering remains of America as he emerges from his bunker. My take is that Obama will soon be a nasty memory compliments of his former political funds benefactors, the Saudis.
I am really disappointed with your "thumbs up" for "Cruz Control."
Mr. Cruz was not born in the USA. He has no right to be President. How I wish he would stop running for office.
Guess that's what we get for not caring about who lives in the White House, right?
Remember how you told me "no worries" about internet censorship?
The French have an answer to that: French government blocks websites with views it doesn’t like…
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
It is impossible for me to imagine a more absurd circumstance. The chief negotiator for the USA on the world stage is Secretary of State John Kerry.
Kerry was all over the news this weekend shouting about the great progress being made in talks with Iran supposedly aimed at eliminating their ability to produce a nuclear bomb.
At the same time, the leader of Iran was giving a speech during which a member of the audience shouted “Death to America!” Any reasonable man would think that the prudent response from the leader would be something along the lines of, “Not now, dummy!”
The ayatollah didn’t even make that pretext. He belted-out his own “Death to America” chant!
Could you make-up this story? Our Traitor-in-Chief calls this progress! (Click Read More below for rest of this sordid story)
Read 'em - ObamaCare is easy to understand ...4 simple sentences sum-up 10,535 pages of Obama Care
Great summary by a Notre Dame University engineer..... Here are the 10,535 pages of Obama Care condensed to 4 simple sentences.. As humorous as it sounds..every last word is absolutely TRUE!
1. In order to insure the uninsured, we first have to un-insure the insured.
2. Next, we require the newly uninsured to be re-insured.
3. To re-insure the newly uninsured, they are required to pay extra charges to be re-insured.
4. The extra charges are required so that the original insured, who became un-insured, and then became re-insured, can pay enough extra so that the original un-insured can be insured, so it will be "free-of-charge" to them.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is called "redistribution of wealth" ...or, by its more common name, SOCIALISM, the politically correct name for COMMUNISM!
(Ed's Note: Original of this editorial was published June 5, 2008. It still rings true today…)
by Dr. Jack Wheeler
Editor of To-the-Point Online News
The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No résumé, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.
He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya.
by John P. Kuchta Jr. - VNS columnist
Please remember that our Virginia Beach Sheriff Stolle told me over the phone two years ago, and I reported his words in the Virginia News Source, that Stolle would "follow Obama's orders" to confiscate our guns.
Think about that fact as Eric Holder and Barack Obama spend their days stoking the fires of racial hatred across the land and more and more instances of cop shootings occur.
Stolle is part of the problem, not part of the solution.
I encourage you to distribute this email to everybody from VB on your email list including my signature.
My intention is to make myself available to any candidate running against Stolle and to take a lie detector test to affirm the words that Stolle spoke to me.
- Islamic State on the march? What fall of Ramadi tells us.
- When fishermen rescue migrants – and nations
- 170 child migrants arrive in Indonesia
- After vote, Ireland prepares for gay marriage
- Who's to blame for Islamic State advances in Iraq?
- Sixteen tips to get the most out of your garage sale – and 11 things...
- John Nash, "A Beautiful Mind" mathematician, killed in car crash
- Cleveland seeks peace, justice in police shootings, history of excessive force
- Simple steps to a financially sound small business
- The girls in the room: women plot a Silicon Valley revolution
- Defense chief's criticism of Iraqis raises policy questions
- Malaysia: Human traffickers' camps had 139 suspected graves
- Deadly storms swamp Plains, Midwest, force Texans from homes
- Perry seeks to win over Iowa with frequent visits
- Ex-Israeli Premier Olmert sentenced to 8 months in prison
- Businesses quietly switch to dollar in socialist Venezuela
- Sydney siege inquest: Gunman secretive, defiant narcissist
- John Nash: A life of great struggle and even greater success
- UK airport expansion threatens to take out entire villages
- Artsy coffee chain Blue Bottle brews long queues in Tokyo
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- Is Productivity Plunging?
- 12 Stocks to Earn Dividends Every Month
- Best Dividend Stocks of the S&P 500
- Rolling Over a Traditional IRA to a Health Savings Account
- 5 Surprising Ways Bad Credit Can Hurt You
- What Are the Odds the IRS Will Audit Your Tax Return? And What Should You...
- 5 Common Medicare Mistakes to Avoid
- 10 Reasons Millennials Need to Own Stocks
- Small-Business Success Story: Building a New Career With Big Boxes
- How to Earn Up to 5% Interest From Your Bank