A 33 YO Beach dirtbag has been charged with felony animal cruelty after animal control discovered a little 5-month old puppy, so badly abused and injured, it had to be euthanized after examination by a vet. The man was identified as John James Schultz III, 33, of the 3600 block of Sea Gull Road.
Animal control said two additional adult canines were removed from the home during the investigation and are being cared for at the Virginia Beach Animal Care and Adoption Center.
The case remains under investigation.
Just a quick note to compliment your cartoonist, Mr. Marks. He is outstandingly spot on when it comes to targeting national issues. Don’t know where he’s from, but it would be great if he turn some of his biting humor on local Tidewater, Virginia topics and issues.
But guess we can’t have everything. Please pass on my compliments.
Frank Jackson - Virginia Beach
If you are still unconvinced that Obama is a Sunni Muslim, how else do you explain him urging that Israel show restraint in the wake of the slaughter of three teens, one a US citizen? I have a better idea, oh, great Kenyan-in-Chief. How about you quit supplying Muslim Jihadists with cash and weapons in Syria? Yeah, that might have a settling effect on the Middle East; but, that's not your intention, is it Obama?
Obama calls for Israel to show restraint? Netanyahu should begin a systematic bulldozing of Palestinian settlements into the sea. Plant a few date and olive trees and call it good.
What to do with the Palestinians? Let the Saudis take them in. You reckon that would happen? Click here for link:
John P. Kuchta Jr. - Virginia Beach
by Larry Henry, VNS Columnist
In 1975 I was a hard drinking, woman-chasing, home builder living the good life in Atlanta, Georgia.
Then Uncle Sam “lost” the Vietnam War. Having served in the Marine Corps I suspected something was screwy so I began to read and study the conflict.
I believed in many things when I was a naive 37 year old youngster. I believed in Democrats and Republicans, I believed in Lady Liberty, and I believed in Washington, DC. I was deaf, dumb and blind about politics.
The more I studied Vietnam the more it led me back to Washington and the LBJ White House. And the more I studied Capitol Hill, the more I came to dislike politicians.
Nixon was indicted, Carter came along then Ronald Reagan became our president. I believed in Ronald Reagan, I still do.
NOT NO, but HELL NO!
$500 million of your grandchildrens’ debt to “moderate” Syrian Islamists? How much of that will boomerang into Democratic Party coffers? I don’t know, what’s the standard Chicago kickback percentage? 20-25% ?I wonder how our fine Virginia US Congressional delegation will vote on the latest idiocy from Obama?
In particular, how will Virginia’s Second Congressional District Congressman Scott Rigell vote? Will a “Yes” vote get Rigell another ride on Air Force One?
The Islamists are all just animals with RPG’s. Period.
Will Eric Holder consider my last statement to be a “Hate Crime?”
Gee, I hope so. I’d love to take the stand in my defense in front of a Federal judge for about four hours enumerating the acts of treason against this country by Holder and Obama. Make that five hours.
Click here for rest of Kuchta's rant: http://www.virginianewssource.com/jpk/
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Co-Workers Take Dim View of Women Who Seek Flex Time: Study
- Women Over 75 May Benefit From Mammograms
- J&J Pulls Hysterectomy Tool Tied to Cancer Risk From Market
- Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
- calcium carbonate, Caltrate 600, Os-Cal 500, Tums Extra, Tums Chewy Delight, and Many Others
- Early Hormone Therapy May Be Safe for Women's Hearts
- Female Triathletes May Face Health Problems Such as Incontinence
- acyclovir, Zovirax
- Weight Loss Surgery May Help Ease Urinary Incontinence
- Ferguson: How the balkanization of greater St. Louis fueled the strife
- Obama's Ferguson rhetoric: How are blacks, whites reacting?
- Julianne Hough is returning to 'Dancing With the Stars' as a judge
- USS Saratoga carrier makes its final journey
- National Guard withdraws from Ferguson
- Amid war and beheadings, Iraq's fresh start
- New Star Wars free-to-play game puts fans in command
- Dias Kadyrbayev, friend of Boston bombing suspect, pleads guilty
- One downside of coprorate inversions: higher tax bills for shareholders
- Tomatoes stuffed with summer squash
- American Ebola doc: 'I am thrilled to be alive'
- Official: Militants asked $132.5 million ransom
- Israel kills 3 Hamas military commanders in Gaza
- Supreme Court case to shape Ferguson investigation
- Many police killings, but only Ferguson explodes
- Russian aid convoy advances toward Ukraine
- Noodles: Friend or foe? S. Koreans defend diet
- Syria opposition: Deadly chemical attack forgotten
- Gov. Nixon taking National Guard out of Ferguson
- Some US colleges calling students back from Israel
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- August 21, 2014 (Investigation Announcement): Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Braenderup Infections Linked to Nut Butter...
- August 20, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Human Salmonella Cotham and Salmonella Kisarawe Infections...
- August 13, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- August 8, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- July 31, 2014 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- July 17, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- July 8, 2014 (Recall Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- Recall, Case Count & Investigation Update: Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to...
- July 1, 2014 (Recall Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- June 27, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- Three Great College Towns for Retirement
- How to Cut Your Textbook Costs in Half -- or More
- Why You Shouldn't Put All Your Money in Index Funds
- Ways to Spend Less on Prescription Drugs
- Retire in Style at a Continuing Care Retirement Community
- Ways to Get Your Health Plan to Cover More
- Employees, Beware Non-Compete Clauses
- Worst Things to Buy on Amazon
- Money-Saving Travel Tips From Around the Web
- How Car Theft Affects Your Insurance Rates
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections