by John P. Kuchta Jr.
I really, really, really enjoyed listening to Barack Hussein Obama give his propaganda speech for the ISIS forces yesterday at the National Prayer Breakfast. Yep, I'll just bet that the ISIS PR department is busy creating a promotional video incorporating the admonishments of Obama about the misdeeds of the Crusaders one thousand years ago.
Every once in awhile, just for the inspiration to start my day, I will recite some of the most inspiring Obama comments about Islam:
"The most beautiful sound on earth is the evening call to prayers."
"The future must not belong to those who would slander the Prophet."
But, recite those sentences while imaging our Sunni-in-Chief in that red and white get-up above and, like Chris Mathews, a thrill goes right up my leg. :-(
OK, infidels, time to get on the stick so you can send some money to the corrupt IRS to support your President and his Muslim Brotherhood buddies.
The Virginian-Pilot Friday night finally revealed the FBI has criminally targeted Councilman John Uhrin for his vote on the Cavalier Hotel renovation project giving it $18 MILLION in taxpayer money to a beach developer, just weeks before his wife was hired to sell luxury resort area homes for the project.
A federal grand jury ordered the city to turn over computer records, emails, phone logs, etc. related to Uhrin, Cavalier Associates Development, East Beach Realty and other companies connected to Uhrin’s wife, Catherine J. Sassone.
Cavalier Associates is a Bruce Thompson project, East Beach Realty, building 83 homes valued at $70 MILLION in conjunction with the project, is headed by developer Bart Frye, Sassone’s employer.
The investigation has been underway since at least last fall. Oceanfront businessmen and other citizens have been in contact with the FBI about the city’s corrupt government.
Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to deny or confirm he has used the word “NIGGER” in conversations) Sessoms is currently state criminal conflict of interest investigation by a special prosecutor and the State Police. The Columbia Journalism Review reported recently that political influence has censored further reporting about the Sessoms case.
When Virginia News Source asked a FBI spokesperson, “Can you say that Will Sessoms IS NOT under investigation?” The spokesperson, “No, I can’t say that.”
School Choice Comes to Virginia
By Chris Braunlich
In 2013, the Virginia Education Improvement Scholarship Tax Credit (EISTC) finally cleared all the hurdles to become the Commonwealth's best mechanism for creating new opportunities for educationally at-risk students.
So, two years later, National School Choice Week (January 23-31) is an ideal time to examine the effects of that law, the kind of students its helping, and the benefits for donors looking to help children find a more appropriate educational placement.
In a scathing expose’, the prestigious, nationally-acclaimed Columbia Journalism Review has blasted Virginian Pilot management interference with news coverage of the story on Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to deny or confirm he’s used the word “Nigger” in conversations) Sessoms conflict of interest problem.
The Pilot’s news staff is reported in rebellion over corporate lawyer Rusty Fridell’s and management’s blocking continued reporting on the scandal which forced Sessoms to resign his 6-figure salaried job as president of financial services with Towne Bank where he was accused of voting on issues before the City Council for people who got financing from his bank. He also resigned his seats on 3 bank boards.
He’s refused requests from other council members to resign from council.
Sessoms’ double-dealing activities were reported by Pilot investigative reporter John Holland. He found public records that showed Sessoms voted at least 60 times on issues involving developers and businesses who had received at least $140 MILLION in loans from the bank. This caused many citizens to believe that to get council approval of projects, you had to do business with Towne Bank.
A special state prosecutor has been appointed to investigate the charges and the FBI refused to say that Sessoms isn’t a target of a federal government corruptions investigation.
Sessoms has hired Norfolk lawyers Lyn Swartz and his son, specialists in federal legal cases, and his old buddy, XXX-Councilman Billy Harrison, with Williams Mullen in Virginia Beach to represent him.
And this is where it gets sticky: Fridell and Harrison are big ‘buds.’
Harrison was with Wilcox Savage with Fridell, Norfolk’s most prestigious law firm until after the Virginia News Source revealed in an investigative piece that Harrison paid $28,000 to a former employee who accused him of attempted rape. See: (http://www.veritas-solus.com/VNS/Archive/Harrison.htm) in 1990 at a motel he owned on Shore Drive.
Click here to read the settlement documents (http://www.veritas-solus.com/VNS/Archive/settlementdocs.htm)
Staffers at the Pilot allege Fridell’s relationship with Harrison is blocking continued investigation of Sessoms and his antics. The censorship of coverage is ISIS-like with reporters telling the CJR its like "we're walking around with duct tape over our keyboards.” CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL DISGRACEFUL DETAILS OF THE CENSORSHIP FROM CJR
We are proud to announce that VNS Columnist John P. Kuchta Jr. has been named among the Top 10 Counter-terrorism Specialists in America by Dave Gaubetz and “wearenotafraid.blogspot.com.
Around he, we call the ole Cajun boy, Cap’n Crawdad or Jihaid John, among the names we can publicly print. John files stories almost daily for VNS on the Muslim/Islam terrorist religion’s movements and activities.
In making the announcement, Gaubetz said, “Our country is currently in it's last days and the people who get paid to protect our country (law enforcement and politicians) against Islamic terrorist thugs are failing America and our children.
“During my many years conducting counter-terrorism research I have had the pleasant opportunity to meet many Americans who contribute many, many hours each week to educate Americans on the threats of Islam and it's terrorists. They get no pay and little national attention. They sacrifice their time with families and hobbies like golf and going on vacation. These people sacrifice for one reason: America and our freedoms.
“The 10 people I have chosen are among the many I have met. They desire no publicity or pay for their work. They often get threats from Islamic terror supporters. We owe our prayers and a good ole fashioned slap on the back for protecting our country. These are the top counter-terrorism people who understand the threat of the Islamic ideology. 'They Get It’.”
Democrat: A hybrid between a mule and an ostrich.
Ever hear the term, grinning like a mule eating briars? That’s your typical Democrat.
When a problem arises, they shovel money at the situation then bury their heads in the sand. Said problem will often metastasis, becoming political quicksand like the EPA, Department of Education, the IRS, or Homeland Security. Nothing is solved, and nothing is ever gained.
Republican: A hybrid between a pachyderm and a dog.
An elephant is smart, it never forgets, but when the mainstream media howls racists or homophobe or woman hater, Republicans retreat down the hall or hide under a desk like a mistreated poochie dog. They’re eager to compromise and wag their tails so they’ll be liked, and invited to all those nice cocktail parties in Smoke & Mirrors Land.
Barack Hussein Obama: A closet Muslim.
By Bob O'Connor, VNS Colunmist
Tell us the Truth … the Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth:
VNS Columnist Bob O’Connor calls out Councilmen Jim Wood and Bobby Dyer to provide the transparency in government they recently boasted about wanting:Of course, everyone agrees with those concepts: Public fully informed and facts without distortion.
A good place to start is full information regarding an important project that you approved many years ago – the convention center. We need a full accounting of the total cost and a complete review of the operating costs and, of course, total revenue due to convention center operations.Start with the cost to build the convention center. The total cost of the convention center is $307 million (that is $202 million plus interest). We need to know the total cost of operation and maintenance. That includes all utilities, insurance, all personnel engaged in maintenance and sales and total compensation for all personnel. The revenue must be calculated ONLY on people who have come to Virginia Beach for convention center activities.
by Larry Henry
Blount County 2015
Barack Obama was just handed his head on a platter in a landslide mid-term defeat, so he goes about pretending he won all 50 states. Word just arrived that he’s going to veto the XL Pipeline. Obama believes in unicorns and dust fairies. John Boehner is a dust fairy. Meanwhile, Bill Haslam plans to initiate Obamacaid which may bankrupt Tennessee.
Mayor de Blasio of NYC is a communist, hates cops and soldiers, so he married a lesbian. He’s big pals with “Reverend” Al Sharpton. Sharpton is neither a reverend nor does he bother paying taxes. But he’s been to the White House 60 times advising President Obama on race relations. Somehow that race fandango fits in with Fast & Furious, Eric Holder, Benghazi, and Hillary Clinton. CLICK 'READ MORE' BELOW FOR REST OF THE STORY
- USE PIGS EXTERMINATE MUSLIM TERRORISTS ...
- The United States is under Assault from within and from outside
- Virginia should act to expand access to health care and lower costs
- The truth about Muslim terrorists could kill or set you free
- No use to try to re-write Constitution if Politicians ignore their Oaths to abide by it
- Buckling under criminal investigation charges, Mayor resigns from Bank Presidency
- Mammograms a Personal Decision for Women in Their 40s, Panel Says
- Women With Grandkids May Leave Workforce Sooner
- Breast Self Exam
- Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers Act Differently in Each Woman: Study
- Pelvic Exam
- Urine Isn't Free of Bacteria
- Ob-Gyns: Use Ultrasound to Assess Pelvic Symptoms
- acyclovir, Zovirax
- Evolution May Explain Why a Curvy Bottom Drives Men Wild
- Restraining Order Often Costly for Women
- A guide to bird feeders and seeds for backyard bird watching
- Presidential zingers from the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Nepal quake: 'The earth hasn't stopped trembling.'
- Back in debt? Here's how to pay it off for good
- The most common investment mistake
- Interview: Hank Paulson on dealing with China and Xi Jinping
- Baltimore is not Ferguson: Police violence and its aftermath (+video)
- Global outpouring of support for Nepal quake victims
- Chihuahua of the sea? Scientists find rare 'pocket shark'
- Russian 'Night Wolves' bikers banned from Germany
- More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal earthquake
- Quake agony revealed quietly on trip from Nepal airport
- 'Batman' killer studied brain disorders before mass murder
- Q&A: What's at stake in Supreme Court gay marriage arguments
- Baltimore protests turn violent after death of arrested man
- Supporters of Senate Iran bill swatting away amendments
- Iowans hear from GOP field on social issues
- Coast Guard: Second body found in Alabama waters, 5 missing
- Picture it: A 1,000-year exposure showing a changing Earth
- 'Furious 7' holds on to box office; 'Age of Ultron' looms
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- See Where Your State Ranks for Retirement
- Valuable Things You Can Learn From Your Tax Return
- Best Fidelity Funds for Your 401(k)
- 7 Banks and Brokers That Pay You to Open Accounts
- How to Help Your Adult Kids Buy a Home
- 10 Work-at-Home Jobs for Stay-at-Home Moms and Dads
- Converting Nondeductible IRA Contributions to a Roth
- A Book That Successfully Teaches Kids About Economics
- 4 Secrets to Buying Long-Term-Care Insurance
- Biometric Log-In Technology May Soon Protect Your Financial Accounts