by John P. Kuchta Jr.
As our Buffoon-in-Chief orders his Secretary of Dunces to extend talks to allow Iran to develop a nuclear weapon, how appropriate is it that the first day of that extension should be on April Fools Day?
The jokes on us, my fellow Americans, and you need no further proof of that fact than this article:
As you are well aware, the Iranians refer to Israel as the "Little Satan" and to us as the "Great Satan." Their often-broadcast plan is to first eliminate the Israelis and then focus their sights on us.
Barack Hussein Obama may not get the opportunity to sneer at the smoldering remains of America as he emerges from his bunker. My take is that Obama will soon be a nasty memory compliments of his former political funds benefactors, the Saudis.
Read 'em - ObamaCare is easy to understand ...4 simple sentences sum-up 10,535 pages of Obama Care
Great summary by a Notre Dame University engineer..... Here are the 10,535 pages of Obama Care condensed to 4 simple sentences.. As humorous as it sounds..every last word is absolutely TRUE!
1. In order to insure the uninsured, we first have to un-insure the insured.
2. Next, we require the newly uninsured to be re-insured.
3. To re-insure the newly uninsured, they are required to pay extra charges to be re-insured.
4. The extra charges are required so that the original insured, who became un-insured, and then became re-insured, can pay enough extra so that the original un-insured can be insured, so it will be "free-of-charge" to them.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is called "redistribution of wealth" ...or, by its more common name, SOCIALISM, the politically correct name for COMMUNISM!
I am really disappointed with your "thumbs up" for "Cruz Control."
Mr. Cruz was not born in the USA. He has no right to be President. How I wish he would stop running for office.
Guess that's what we get for not caring about who lives in the White House, right?
Remember how you told me "no worries" about internet censorship?
The French have an answer to that: French government blocks websites with views it doesn’t like…
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
It is impossible for me to imagine a more absurd circumstance. The chief negotiator for the USA on the world stage is Secretary of State John Kerry.
Kerry was all over the news this weekend shouting about the great progress being made in talks with Iran supposedly aimed at eliminating their ability to produce a nuclear bomb.
At the same time, the leader of Iran was giving a speech during which a member of the audience shouted “Death to America!” Any reasonable man would think that the prudent response from the leader would be something along the lines of, “Not now, dummy!”
The ayatollah didn’t even make that pretext. He belted-out his own “Death to America” chant!
Could you make-up this story? Our Traitor-in-Chief calls this progress! (Click Read More below for rest of this sordid story)
by Joseph J. McGrenra, CFCM
Friday February 27th was a day I was extremely busy. I was not on line, nor did I have a radio or television on during the day. So, I was stunned to get a text message from my daughter telling me that Leonard Nimoy had passed away.
Star Trek and Leonard Nimoy had been part of my life just about as long as I can remember. I have vague memories of watching the original series on its original run on NBC, but in reruns in the 1970s was where I watched virtually every day-7:00 p.m. on channel 48 in Philadelphia.
Now before I go any further, I will say that Leonard Nimoy did many other things besides Star Trek, and he not only did them, but did them well. To mention just a few-one of my favorite TV movies/pilots that was not picked up called Baffled, two seasons of Mission Impossible, the In Search of series and the remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Besides acting, he was a Director (yes Star Trek, but also Three Men And A Baby), writer, poet, photographer. [CLICK 'READ MORE' BELOW FOR REST OF THE STORY]
(Ed's Note: Original of this editorial was published June 5, 2008. It still rings true today…)
by Dr. Jack Wheeler
Editor of To-the-Point Online News
The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No résumé, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.
He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya.
by John P. Kuchta Jr. - VNS columnist
Please remember that our Virginia Beach Sheriff Stolle told me over the phone two years ago, and I reported his words in the Virginia News Source, that Stolle would "follow Obama's orders" to confiscate our guns.
Think about that fact as Eric Holder and Barack Obama spend their days stoking the fires of racial hatred across the land and more and more instances of cop shootings occur.
Stolle is part of the problem, not part of the solution.
I encourage you to distribute this email to everybody from VB on your email list including my signature.
My intention is to make myself available to any candidate running against Stolle and to take a lie detector test to affirm the words that Stolle spoke to me.
In a recent speech, Obama stated that “Islam has always been apart of America’s history”
Well, he’s right. It was the incessant attacks on American ships on trans-Atlantic voyages by the Islamic Barbary pirates that inspired Thomas Jefferson to create America’s Navy rather than continue to pay them bribes.
Americans fought these thugs and thieves, off and on, for a total of 32 years before securing some semblance of safe passage to and from Europe and Africa to America.
In the famous Marine Corp Hymn, “From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli…” verses were written about those tumultuous years and America's fierce determination to free American slaves and the seas from Islamic demoniacs.
- HPV Test
- Millennials More Accepting of Working Moms Than Past Generations
- Trauma, PTSD May Raise Women's Odds of Heart Attack, Stroke: Study
- Breast Anatomy
- Female Bosses May Not Push Pay Parity
- Birth Control Options
- Skinny Jeans Took a Tight Toll on This Lady's Legs
- Pregnancy Results Good for Women With Controlled Lupus: Study
- 'Skinny Jeans' Linked to Woman's Nerve Damage
- teriparatide (Forteo)
- Rick Perry calls for more black GOP supporters. Who is responding?
- Iran demands end to arms embargo as part of nuclear deal
- Nigerian Muslims and Christians alike killed in Boko Haram attacks
- US Women's World Cup victory shatters soccer TV records
- US crude oil price drops almost eight percent
- Electric 'robocabs': Key to curbing vehicle emissions?
- New Horizons probe ready for Pluto flyby despite glitch, says NASA
- Casio wants to put the watch back in smartwatch
- North Korea clamps down on already spare Internet access
- British social enterprise collects fresh surplus food for low-income families
- APNewsBreak: Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex
- After vote win, Greek leaders face pressure to restart talks
- What's next, as Greece stumbles toward euro exit
- SC Senate votes to take down flag; House OK still needed
- The Latest: Pope Francis visits Jesuit-run school in Ecuador
- Iran now pushes for an end to arms embargo in nuclear deal
- San Francisco status as 'sanctuary' criticized after slaying
- Fraying family ties cut to heart of theater gunman's defense
- Day of extremist violence across Nigeria kills more than 60
- Atlantic City betting big on non-gambling attractions
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- Special Summertime Credit and Banking Offers
- 12 Best Values in Used Cars, 2015
- Best American Funds for Your 401(k)
- Bursting the Talk of a Stock-Market Bubble
- Worst Jobs for the Future 2015
- Jim Stack: The Bull Market Isn't Dead Yet
- 3 Great Europe Dividend Stocks: Sanofi, Vodafone, UBS
- Fewer Big Sales, More Custom Deals for Shoppers
- 10 Best Places to Retire in 2015
- 10 Great Places to Retire in 2015