With the Republican establishment having its long knives out to try to sabotage the candidacy of front runner Donald Trump, here is a weird scenario that may be worth thinking about:
FBI director James Comey told Congress Tuesday that he was personally following the investigation involving Democratic front runner Hillary Clinton’s email/security scandal 'very closely.'
This set off a flurry of speculation from both Republican and some Democrat leaning media pundits to the effect that possible legal action against Clinton may be just weeks away. Further speculation is this is the only thing that can stop Clinton’s march toward the White House.
Should that occur the Republicans could win by default. BUT Consider this: If Clinton goes down, would not that be a wonderful opportunity for X-New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg to join the race for president on the Democrat side?
Like Donald Trump, he could be self-funded and give Democrats a new candidate behind which they could immediately unite.[Click 'Read More'below for rest of the column]
To: Parents and interested Virginia Beach citizens.....
This is an opportunity to learn about what is now standard in some of our Virginia Beach schools. You will be surprised, and I think, quite disheartened. Please, set aside the time to attend one of these "Fair and Equitable Grading" meetings. I am hopeful there will be "fairness", fairness to be honest with all those in attendance as to what exactly is going on regarding the grading(or lack thereof) and non-accountability practices taking place. Are these practices more attempts towards the "dumbing down" of our children? Let's hear what the Virginia Beach Administration has to say. I hope to see thousands of concerned parents attend ...... we owe it to our children.
(Meeting on this subject will be held at 6:30 PM March 16 at Kellam High School and 2665 W.Neck Road; And at 6:30 PM March 22 at First Colonial High School and 1272 Mill Dam Road. Parents and interested parties are encouraged to attend.)
Grandmother and very concerned
by Sue Long, North, VA
Last week the bill and two resolutions promoting a constitutional convention were passed by the Virginia House. If you value your Constitution this should be of concern.
Once convened the delegates decide what the procedures will be and what amendments to vote on or even to scrap the present constitution altogether and come up with an entirely new Soviet-style one.
Please note the votes below and see if your delegate voted Yea to change our Constitution. [Click Read More below to read rest of the story on how the politicians will try to subvert the Constitution]
What if the majority of the "politically correct" delegates at the "called convention (of states)“ support the formal introduction of Sharia law into the US Constitution?
What if Barack Hussein Obama is the next UN Secretary General?
Muslim expert Frank Gaffney opposes an Article V as all Muslims support Sharia while good or violent in their intentions to establish Sharia in USA. [Click Read More below for rest of story]
It is as dangerous as it is disappointing; the calls to silence dissent and disagreement from those who’s arguments cannot withstand the scrutiny of critical thinking and documented facts.
One of the greatest liberties ever granted to man by God was the liberty to disagree with Him. Imagine The Almighty condescending to allow the impudence of His creation to defiantly rage, “There is no God!”
The Founding Fathers did not have to research history to understand the tyranny against the mind, the censorship of religion, conscience, speech, and thought. They lived it, hence the establishment of the 1st Amendment in our Bill of Rights.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
If you've ever wondered how a rag tag army of savages have managed to elude destruction by the most formidable military force ever assembled, wonder no longer.
The following article (Exclusive: Obama Refuses to Hit ISIS’s Libyan Capital) details the US military's thwarted plans to hit ISIS in Libya will make your blood pressure boil.
Why do my emails have that effect on you? Is it because I tell you things that the MSM either deflects or dismisses entirely? Yeah, I think that's the case.
by Sue Long - North, VA
There is no doubt that most Americans would fight with their lives were we to be invaded by a foreign army. But it isn’t happening that way. We are at risk of our country by way of legislation.
The plan of the globalists, which is to merge America with other countries into regional arrangements, starts out being just an economic arrangement but then progresses into a political regional government which can then be merged into the United Nations forming a one-world government.
This is exactly what has already happened to the countries in Europe. They signed up for the EU (European Union) with the expectation that they would benefit financially. But look where it has taken them. [Click on Read More below for rest of the column]
By Larry Henry - VNS Columnist
A number of my colleagues view 9-11 as the beginning of World War III. I believe it started with Jimmy Carter’s misguided human rights implementation against Iran, which led to the overthrow of the Shah.
That brought the Ayatollah Khomeini to power, and the slaughter of 600,000 Iranians. Khomeini’s revolution was followed by the Iran-Iraq War, Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait, and Desert Storm.
Then the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. The Taliban raised their bloody sword and Al Qaeda followed suit. Osama bin Laden’s grand finale was orchestrating the mass murder of 2,977Americans Oct. 11, 2001.
- Drink Spiking a Problem on U.S. Campuses
- 1 in 3 Female Doctors Faces Sexual Harassment, Survey Finds
- Devout Women May Enjoy Better Health
- Disease Prevention in Women
- Night Shift Work May Be Tough on a Woman's Heart
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- 6 Birth Control Options
- Female Pelvis Widens, Then Shrinks Over a Lifetime, Study Finds
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Toxic Shock Cases: More Than a Blip?
- How one Brooklyn preschool is narrowing the achievement gap
- Yeoman service far afield, even at sea
- Israel's Netanyahu adds hard-liner to coalition
- Obama, Abe heed politics of contrition on Hiroshima visit
- At London flower show, one garden aims to raise awareness about modern slavery
- Police outnumber protesters outside Trump California rally
- Little-known extremist cleric chosen to lead Afghan Taliban
- Female CEOs earned more than males in 2015, bucking overall pay gap
- Were Neanderthals more complex cavemen than we thought?
- An opening for peace in Afghanistan?
- AP: Intruders breach US airport fences about every 10 days
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Obama: World leaders rightfully 'rattled' by Trump
- State Department email report complicates Clinton's message
- Nuclear-free aspirations of Obama, Abe conflict with reality
- Japan urges G-7 to avert another economic crisis
- France's growing labor standoff: What could happen next?
- Homes damaged but small town spared after Kansas tornado
- 1 dead, 1 critical but stable in NYC concert shooting
- In image-conscious Dubai, even police patrol in luxury cars
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- Best Vanguard Funds for Retirement Income
- Biotech Giant Gilead Sciences Goes on Sale
- 7 Worst Wedding Gifts for Newlyweds
- Best ETFs for Dividend Investors
- Things You Should Know Before Shopping at Costco
- 8 Things Shoppers Should Know About Wegmans
- Worst Things to Buy at Memorial Day Sales
- 10 Best Freebies for Retirees
- How to Endow a Scholarship to Honor a Veteran
- Help Get Your College Grad Out of Your House and Into a Job