by John P. Kuchta Jr.
I am really trying to get my arms around the fact that the FBI interviewed the older Chechen brother in early 2011 after the Russians point him out to the FBI. Obviously, the Russians were snooping into Chechen emails. The FBI interviews him and pronounces him a solid citizen.
In less than one year, he flies to Chechnya and spends six months on the ground before flying back to the US.
He's back in the US for 11 months before blowing up / shooting those folks.
Are you telling me that his name wouldn't be added to some sort of "Watch List" in the bowels of the FBI, DHS and/or TSA so that his name would have been one of the first names to pop-up when the bombing took place? Did the FBI share their intel with MA State Police and the Boston Police Counter Terror Unit? It sounds like the likelihood is that they did not.
Too many law enforcement types congratulating themselves when the case was really broken by the bomb victim who came-to to describe the younger bomber to police, allowing them to narrow the focus of their video search. And, let's not forget that the younger bomber was found by another citizen on a cigarette break.
The law had the two brothers on the run in the suburbs of Boston. The car the brothers hijacked was shot to hell and back, the older brother is mortally wounded and the younger brother simply drives off? Glenn Beck says that the younger brother actually just drove through a police barricade. How did that happen? Beck called it luck. Really? One 19 year old evades the cops for 20 hours? Really? Nobody followed the car? No helicopter coverage? Doesn't that stretch credulity?
I hope that some of the fog gets lifted Monday when Beck reveals the information that some government insiders have supplied to him. The information centers on the deal that Obama supposedly cut with the Saudis to release at least one Saudi citizen whose last name just happens to be the same as a number of the GITMO detainees. Oh, yeah, at least one 9/11 hijacker had the same last name.
Probably no big deal, huh?
Remember the attack on the natural gas plant in Algeria a few months
The press coverage seems to have conveniently missed a small detail
about several of the attackers. Three of the attackers killed in the
blast along with some 30 hostages were teenagers from Canada.
In a curious progression, these three young men went from being high
school rebels to converts to Islam to desert killers.
When you read stories like this that the mainstream media won't report,
is it any wonder that we don't hear about the US politicians on the
take, Muslim front groups funneling Saudi cash to both politicians and
the media, the FBI arresting single terrorists but never taking-on the
big Muslim-American groups spewing hatred and, last, but certainly not
least, consistently not probing and reporting on the causes for the treason
in Benghazi on the night of 9/11/12?
Oh, I almost forgot about the press only presenting the administration's side in the gun debate!
Ben Krause - Now a North Carolina Resident
At the following link, (www.adfmedia.org/files/ExtremismPresentation.pdf), is the source document presented by our U.S. Army to young men and women in uniform to warn them that Catholics, Evangelical Christians, and Jews are to be considered potential domestic terrorists right alongside Al Qaeda, Hamas, and the Ku Klux Klan.
To the Editor
OBAMA: Most despicable President in History
Amid much angst from idiots thinking that an Obama effort to infringe on Constitutional rights on all for the political benefit of a few, failed Wednesday in true American style.
Any person, black or white, Democrap or Republican, who uses the murders of little children to demagogue for a personal political agenda is among the most despicable on earth.
Obama was hoping such a 'minor' win would be the beginning of the end of Constitutional gun rights in his long range plan to take guns away from Americans. It was the start of his grand plan to eventually end American gun ownership.
He repeatedly lied about his intentions, plans, and goals. He vented his hatred for patriotic Americans. He used MILLION$$$$$ to bring victims of the Newtown shooting across the country to DC in Air Force One and other government transportation to lobby for his cause and against Americans.
It was wrong, probably an illegal misuse of taxpayer resources and funds, and he and his minions should be prosecuted. No other president in history has so abused the office of the Presidency for his hateful personal agenda.
Write Senators Warner and Kaine and your congressmen your contempt for everyone who supported Obama's criminal abuse of taxpayers.
Two term Virginia Beach City Councilman Bill DeSteph said Sunday night he will announce his candidacy Monday for the 82nd House District upon retirement of veteran Del. Bob Purkey. (See DeSteph announcement)
It was erroneously reported in the Virginian-Pilot Sunday that two others were interested seeking the the seat, but the filing deadline passed on March 28 @ 5 p.m. and DeSteph is the only candidate certified to run under the Republican banner.
The other 2 Republicans who had expressed an interest in succeeding Purkey were Jason Miyares, son in law of city treasurer John Atkinson and an aide to 2nd District Rep. Scott Rigell; and Curtis Dixon Colgate whose family owned the Cavalier Hotel.
Bill Fleming, an engineer, is the Democrap’s candidate opposing DeSteph.
DeSteph has made a name for him self in his two council terms by being responsive to any citizen needing help with navigating government. He is the only member of City Council who lists his home and cell phone number on the city council web page.
A former member of the Navy, DeSteph formed his own tech company upon separation and made a fortune in a period of about 8 years, selling the company to AMSEC for MILLION$$$.
You can learn more about DeSteph on his web page: http://billdesteph.org/
by John Kutcha Jr.
A "National Concealed Carry Program?" That sounds good; but, not with the FEDS running it.
Call me reactionary or ill-tempered (my wife does) but I don't believe that I want Eric Holder knowing where all the civilian, American gun owners are living. As daddy would have said, "Thanks, but no thanks!"
The only cure for this gun grabbing hysteria is for federal gun confiscation patrols to experience 35-40% casualty rates when they come to visit.
Frankly, I keep hoping that all my RRR letters to Obama will prompt Holder to lead the first patrol to my place. That puts a smile on my face and Holder in a place where a demon is stuffing hot coals down his throat 24 / 7, 365 forever!
I'm done. Like I told poker playing buddies in my oilfield days, "Throw down, Obama, show me what ya' got!"
- News report could give other fathers incestous ideas about their daughters
- Time for Serious Tax Restructuring in Virginia
- Light Rail to Rosemont Road - a Trojan Horse
- With public officials: Stupid does what Stupid knows on HRT Board
- Facts and truth incomplete on HRT's Light Rail program
- Virginia Taxpayer Association questions why Nelson Co. government won't support the citizens
- Nourison Recalls Rugs Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Home Depot
- Insolroll Recalls Roller Shades with Solar and Rechargeable Motors Due to Fire Hazard
- Lea Industries Recalls Children’s Beds Due to Fall Hazard
- Powell Company Recalls Anywhere Lounger Bean Bag Chairs Due to Suffocation and Strangulation Hazards
- Avon Recalls Microwave Popcorn Maker Due to Burn and Fire Hazards; New Instructions Provided
- Deezo Children’s Hooded Sweatshirts with Drawstrings Recalled by Zulily Due to Strangulation Hazard
- Optimus Recalls Portable Electric Heaters Due to Fire Hazard
- Meijer Recalls Touch Point Baseboard Convection Heaters Due to a Fire Hazard
- Toro Recalls Zero Turn Riding Mowers Due to Fire Hazard
- Family Dollar Stores Recalls Optimus Tower Quartz Heaters Due to Overheating and Fire Hazards
- Women Less Likely to Get Trauma Center Care After Injury: Study
- Breast Self Exam
- Procedure for Incontinence in Women May Lose Effectiveness With Time
- Angelina Jolie Has Preventative Double Mastectomy
- Could Adaptable Bacteria Cause Repeat Urinary Tract Infections?
- Pelvic Exam
- Exercise May Lower Older Women's Risk for Kidney Stones
- Longer Wait for Mammogram After Benign Breast Biopsy May Be Warranted
- Implants May Delay Breast Cancer Detection, Raise Death Risk
- Blood Test May Catch Deadly Fungal Infection Quickly
- Hezbollah leader vows victory in Syria for Assad
- Kissing protest held in Turkey
- Fuel-friendly summer: Four convertibles with good gas mileage
- Asparagus and caramelized onion tart
- New Jersey Catholic church official resigns in sex abuse case
- Boy Scouts: Will anti-gay troops emerge?
- Clinton leads 2016 poll in Iowa, but Rand Paul is close
- 'Behind the Candelabra': Michael Douglas discusses playing the legendary musician
- Obama, Hagel tell young officers: You must lead in ridding US military of sexual assault
- Does Amazon 'Subscribe and Save' really save?
- Obama refocuses terror threat to pre-9/11 level
- Anti-Muslim actions rise in UK over slain soldier
- Bayern beats Dortmund 2-1 in final on Robben goal
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Political landscape changes with improving economy
- Graduates in tornado-raked Okla. town vow to stay
- Thousands of bridges at risk of freak collapse
- Protesters to march vs Monsanto in 250 cities
- Hezbollah chief commits to victory in Syria
- Obama's drone rules provide limits, ambiguity
- What They Found In Lincoln’s Pockets the Night He Was Shot
- Trayvon Martin's Texts Matter, George Zimmerman Defense Attorneys Say
- Snowe: Reid and McConnell are Responsible for Senate Breakdown
- Boy Scouts Allowing Gay Youth OK With Mormon Church
- Why Health Care and Immigration Is a Dangerous Combination
- Radio Talk Show Host Plans 'Impeach Obama March' for Flag Day
- Life Discovered in Earth's Coldest Environment Yet
- A Q&A With Obama Heckler Medea Benjamin on Protests, Drones and Gitmo
- German Brewers Fear Fracking Could Damage Centuries-Old Industry
- Police: I-5 Bridge Collapse in Washington State Likely Caused by Truck
- May 24, 2013 (Investigation Update): Eight Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Small...
- May 22, 2013 (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Montevideo and Salmonella Mbandaka Infections Linked...
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Mbandaka Infections Linked to Live...
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- May 8, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Saintpaul Infections Linked to Imported Cucumbers
- (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Saintpaul Infections Linked to Imported Cucumbers
- April 16, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Hedgehogs
- April 3, 2013 (Investigation Update): Eight Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Small...
- (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Ground Beef
- Getting a Storm Claim Paid
- Mining States Feel Pinch of Commodities Slump
- How Stores' Price-Match Policies Compare
- Retirees Return to College Just for the Fun of It
- Spending Wisely Advice From Around the Web
- Does a Spate of Manager Departures at T. Rowe Price Signal Trouble?
- Turbulent Days Ahead for Bond Investors
- 4 Stocks Set to Gain from Rising Security Needs
- Protect Your Finances From Dog Bites
- Small Businesses To Face Mortgage Squeeze
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- June 22, 2012 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- June 10, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- April 3, 2012 [FINAL Update]: Multistate Outbreak of E. coli O26 Infections Linked to Raw...
- How CEOs Can Beat The Clock: 5 Tips From HP's Meg Whitman
- Relax, Your Memorial Day Fashion Guide Is Here
- As More Alzheimer's Drugs Fail, Researchers Find Hope In Vitamins And Spice
- Graduation and College Cartoons
- Long Robes And Silly Hats: What Is Graduation?
- How You Can Benefit From All Your Stress
- Print Pretty Looks Inspired By Katie Couric
- For Fitness Upstart, Three's Company
- 7 Tips to Help Beat Your Aging Parent's Loneliness
- Sexist Women Bosses