by Sue Long, North, VA
Last week the bill and two resolutions promoting a constitutional convention were passed by the Virginia House. If you value your Constitution this should be of concern.
Once convened the delegates decide what the procedures will be and what amendments to vote on or even to scrap the present constitution altogether and come up with an entirely new Soviet-style one.
Please note the votes below and see if your delegate voted Yea to change our Constitution. [Click Read More below to read rest of the story on how the politicians will try to subvert the Constitution]
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
If you've ever wondered how a rag tag army of savages have managed to elude destruction by the most formidable military force ever assembled, wonder no longer.
The following article (Exclusive: Obama Refuses to Hit ISIS’s Libyan Capital) details the US military's thwarted plans to hit ISIS in Libya will make your blood pressure boil.
Why do my emails have that effect on you? Is it because I tell you things that the MSM either deflects or dismisses entirely? Yeah, I think that's the case.
What if the majority of the "politically correct" delegates at the "called convention (of states)“ support the formal introduction of Sharia law into the US Constitution?
What if Barack Hussein Obama is the next UN Secretary General?
Muslim expert Frank Gaffney opposes an Article V as all Muslims support Sharia while good or violent in their intentions to establish Sharia in USA. [Click Read More below for rest of story]
It is as dangerous as it is disappointing; the calls to silence dissent and disagreement from those who’s arguments cannot withstand the scrutiny of critical thinking and documented facts.
One of the greatest liberties ever granted to man by God was the liberty to disagree with Him. Imagine The Almighty condescending to allow the impudence of His creation to defiantly rage, “There is no God!”
The Founding Fathers did not have to research history to understand the tyranny against the mind, the censorship of religion, conscience, speech, and thought. They lived it, hence the establishment of the 1st Amendment in our Bill of Rights.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Would our Marxist / Socialist / Fabian / Commie Bastard-in-Chief start a war out in the wilderness when there is no life at risk and no property has been damaged? Of course Obama would!
Realize that this whole occupation began when a jury of their peers sent the pair of father and son Hammond family members to jail for three months.
A federal prosecutor demanded that a federal judge impose a FIVE YEAR sentence on the father and son.
The Hammonds were doing a "Controlled Burn" on THEIR land when the wind shifted and 127 acres of adjacent federal land was scorched.
The controlled burns clear-out dry undergrowth, it does not burn big timber. In essence, not a great deal of harm was done.
So, now we have armed citizens ready to confront a federal government that has gone completely off the reservation. [Click Read More below for rest of the column]
by Sue Long - North, VA
There is no doubt that most Americans would fight with their lives were we to be invaded by a foreign army. But it isn’t happening that way. We are at risk of our country by way of legislation.
The plan of the globalists, which is to merge America with other countries into regional arrangements, starts out being just an economic arrangement but then progresses into a political regional government which can then be merged into the United Nations forming a one-world government.
This is exactly what has already happened to the countries in Europe. They signed up for the EU (European Union) with the expectation that they would benefit financially. But look where it has taken them. [Click on Read More below for rest of the column]
By Larry Henry - VNS Columnist
A number of my colleagues view 9-11 as the beginning of World War III. I believe it started with Jimmy Carter’s misguided human rights implementation against Iran, which led to the overthrow of the Shah.
That brought the Ayatollah Khomeini to power, and the slaughter of 600,000 Iranians. Khomeini’s revolution was followed by the Iran-Iraq War, Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait, and Desert Storm.
Then the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. The Taliban raised their bloody sword and Al Qaeda followed suit. Osama bin Laden’s grand finale was orchestrating the mass murder of 2,977Americans Oct. 11, 2001.
by Ira White - Portsmouth
Special to VNS
The new movie 13 HOURS on the Benghazi tragedy (Jan. 15 release) may be another hard glimpse into reality, but I hope everyone who needs to see it does if for no other reason than to be reminded of the consequences of politicians who care more about their power and elections than they do American lives and security.
The secrets have long been exposed that Obama and Hillary purposely pulled out Eric Nordstrom's specialized 16-man Libyan security team in 7/2012, refused response to the attacks on 9/11/2012, and quickly covered up their motives specifically to save Obama's 11/2012 re-election from his covert "Arab Spring" catastrophe.
Hillary's emails are still revealing more disgusting details including her correspondence and collusion with Sidney Blumenthal – longtime Clinton confidant, Clinton Foundation employee, and Hillary campaign advisor – to exchange "intelligence" on potential business contacts and contracts in Libya and the region.
Hopefully, the visual record of this new film will refresh a national consciousness that Hillary now seeks control of American safety and security again in 2016.
The movie trailer says it best: "The story you were never told."
- Drink Spiking a Problem on U.S. Campuses
- 1 in 3 Female Doctors Faces Sexual Harassment, Survey Finds
- Devout Women May Enjoy Better Health
- Disease Prevention in Women
- Night Shift Work May Be Tough on a Woman's Heart
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- 6 Birth Control Options
- Female Pelvis Widens, Then Shrinks Over a Lifetime, Study Finds
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Toxic Shock Cases: More Than a Blip?
- How are gigantic black holes squelching stellar formation?
- Trump clinches GOP's 'magic number' for nomination
- 2016: The year where identity is everything in cybersecurity
- These celebrities will appear for Red Nose Day: How the special did last year
- How well do you know 'Once Upon a Time'?
- Donald Trump vs. Elizabeth Warren: The future of political campaigning?
- Will 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' soar at the box office like the first film?
- What will it take to bring US government 21st century tech?
- Leftovers again? Try these makeover tips to create a 'new' dish.
- Bestselling books the week of 5/25/16, according to IndieBound*
- Trump reaches the magic number to clinch nomination
- Some Hispanics face ridicule over support for Trump
- EU: Some 20 bodies spotted as migrant boat sinks off Libya
- AP: Intruders breach US airport fences about every 10 days
- Obama's every gesture will be scrutinized in Hiroshima visit
- WHO: Nearly 960 killed in attacks on hospitals in 2 years
- French dock workers throw smoke bombs as protests escalate
- Police seek gunman in shooting at T.I. concert that killed 1
- Jennifer Aniston announces death of mother Nancy Dow at 79
- Thai man bloodied but unbowed after intimate attack by snake
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- 7 Good Stocks With Hidden Value
- Stocks Paying Dividends for More than 100 Years
- 5 Stocks to Give As Graduation Gifts
- Best Vanguard Funds for Retirement Income
- Best ETFs for Dividend Investors
- Worst Things to Buy at Memorial Day Sales
- 10 Best Freebies for Retirees
- 7 Worst Wedding Gifts for Newlyweds
- Biotech Giant Gilead Sciences Goes on Sale
- 8 Things Shoppers Should Know About Wegmans