Visit our Blogs: You won't believe what's going on in our country:
Fighting Indians and A-Rabs: "Imagine that a raiding party of Apaches had just struck a frontier settlement, committing their signature atrocities. A mounted patrol is dispatched from the nearest fort to hunt-down the raiders. When they get to the ranch, the scouts begin following the tracks of the raiders only to have Eric Holder ride-up in a fancy carriage with a pink parasol top to declare, “You can’t follow those tracks. That’s not allowed in this great conflict with the raiders; and, don’t let me hear any of you slugs using the word ‘Apache’. That is not longer allowed.” After a substantial amount of sneering and references by the troopers to a gentlemen’s club called “Man’s Country” in Chicago, the cavalry rides off in the wrong direction." Read more
The American Spring? Or the start of a REAL American Revolution in DC on May 16? Kuchta: "We are calling for 10 million Patriots to shut-down business-as-usual in DC until the corrupt begin to resign. We
In 1857, the Supreme Court affirmed that Negroes were not citizens with a right to freedom, and slaves were private property subject to the will of their masters. This provoked anti-slavery outrage against the Democrats who sought and applauded the ruling.
In 1973, the Supreme Court affirmed that the unborn were not humans with a right to life, but private property subject to the will of their mothers. (The "privacy" ruling became a woman's choice regarding "her own body" though, medically and legally, the baby is clearly an individual body and person.) This provokes anti-abortion outrage against the Democrats who support and applaud the ruling.
Maybe this makes sense to you in this Navy region! I can't understand it!
[Editor’s note: Quotes excerpted from an article by Dan Cannon in Guns Save Lives, Feb. 1, 2014}
“Maybe this is my own personal ignorance, but don’t we usually name Navy ships after heroes of war, presidents, and regions of the country? We do, right?
“Yeah, so why does former congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords have a ship named after her? Also, how did this slip under my radar for TWO YEARS? I mean it’s not a stealth ship (stealth, radar, get it?).
?According to Wikipedia, Giffords has an Independence-class littoral combat ship (USS Independence pictured) named after her. The ship is scheduled to be completed in August of 2015.
“According to the Wikipedia entry, I’m apparently not the only one questioning the naming of the ship,
Some commentators disputed the decision to name the ship after Giffords, with two retired U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps officers criticizing the trend of naming ships for political reasons while military blogger Spencer Ackerman called it “The USS Shameless Cynicism….”
by Chris Braunlich, vice president of the Thomas Jefferson Institute for Public Policy
In 2007, the Virginia General Assembly replaced one eighth-grade social studies Standards of Learning (SOL) exam with three required middle school SOL tests. In 2009, Virginia's state superintendent proposed eliminating the third-grade social studies SOL exam, but backed off after opposition from members of the General Assembly.
My. What a difference a couple of years make.
Today, more than 15 bills are under consideration by Virginia's legislature to "reform" the SOLs. Some proposals, such as eliminating certain tests in the elementary grades when the focus should be on reading and math, have an educational justification. Others, such as requiring SOL assessments to be finalized well in advance of their administration, lean towards ensuring greater fairness.
Is Saudi/Terrorist Cash Buying Off National Political Scruntiny!
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Besides deciding that he wanted to destroy the country that had sheltered him for a number of years, this would-be NC jihadist had not yet come to the conclusion that the safest way to conduct Muslim jihad is to work your plan for destruction of the infidels through a US, Saudi-sponsored mosque.
All those Saudi-sourced campaign contributions to our political class produce what is essentially a "get-out-of-jail-free" card for the mosques.
This North Carolinian is what I call one of the "onezies and twozies" of jihadists sought-out by the FBI for their anti-terror photo ops.
by John P. Kutcha Jr.
I was watching the elite of our "intelligence" community testifying in front of a Congressional committee yesterday, 29 Jan 14, and I was struck by a number of steady raindrops falling out of the ether in my living room. The drops kept hitting me in the forehead and wouldn't stop until I jumped to my feet and shouted, "Stop lying, you incompetents!"
Most noticeably, there sat CIA Director John (I converted to Islam) Brennan and James (What raids in the UK?) Clapper. Everybody on the august panel turned-out for a photo op to point a finger at Edward Snowden's document dump to the still-free press.
by Sue Long, North, VA
Is a convention a good Idea ?
Many good patriots have given a Convention of the States (COS) a thumbs up, trusting the promoters without further consideration. But, more study results in serious concerns.
What Article V of our Constitution actually says is: “The Congress,… on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments,…” In other words, it is Congress that calls for a convention. The only thing the states have the authority to do is to apply to Congress to call a convention.
by Larry Henry
Contact Larry by email at:
So there I was an escapee for one precious evening, away from all the lies and BS fostered on me and my countrymen by the Left, the Socialists, the Communists, and Commander Zero.
There was no radio, no TV, no internet to expose my gray-haired noggin to all the slander of our beloved Lady Liberty, and dear ole Uncle Sam. I was free for an hour, the USMC protector of the realm, our nation, on rode the six hundred.
Then, Wham-O! A retired UT professor sat down beside me at the Holiday Inn where I was attacking a pile of fried chicken legs, plus a tasty salad topped with blue cheese dressing.
Richard regaled me about the pious professors at UT who preach Marxism, despise America, while living like kings and queens off the backs of us “evil” Capitalists. I was agog, aghast, and slightly upset in the tummy region due to all the blue cheese dressing.
Right in our own backyard!
A bastion of liberalism at our revered Tennessee University, our Big Orange, the home of Old Smokey, traitors and dipsticks living among us. Why Lord? Why are we Americans assailed at every turn by people who don’t like us, our way of life, people who in fact couldn’t survive on their own without Capitalism, and all of us pushing their cart for them?
Socialism must go, Commander Zero must go, that disgusting Congressional Progressive Caucus must go, and that malicious Harridan who haunts my dreams, Nancy Pelosi.
Argh! What a nightmare! You too, Harry Reid, and you, Maxine Waters – no more speeches about how America is bad.
You people are bad, you Henry Waxman, and you Chuck Schumer. And take that moronic John Kerry with you!
I finished my fried chicken … on rode the six hundred.
- Letter writer doesn't want a BS form political letter from Congress
- The American Spring - it's coming!
- Christie just another politician sucking up to terrorists
- No to In-State Tuition for illegals
- Washington’s Fifth Column - America needs revolutionary change
- Are Southern Baptists Russian Terrorist or why is FBI involved?
- False-Positive Mammograms Don't Deter Women From Future Screening: Study
- FDA Warns Against Procedure for Uterine Fibroids
- Turner Syndrome
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- New Review Suggests Benefits of Annual Mammograms Are Overstated
- Breast Lumps (In Women)
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Menstrual Cramps
- Yeast Infection Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
- Moms Who Keep 'Baby Weight' May Risk Heart Trouble
- San Diego Navy base on lockdown after pellet gun shooting
- Tu-95 bombers: Brits scramble jets after Russian bombers approach
- US warns Putin on Ukraine: Stop 'provocation' or face 'grave' consequences
- Fracking: In apparent first, family gets courtroom victory in health case
- Moving to a tornado-prone area? Five questions to ask to help you reduce risk.
- Can leafless e-cigarettes be regulated as a tobacco product? FDA says yes. (+video)
- Why there's still much ado about Shakespeare, 450 years later (+video)
- Net neutrality rewritten: Will next generation of innovators have a chance? (+video)
- Fisker Automotive mulls a Karma comeback for 2015
- Venezuela kicks off third round peace talks: Are Chavistas on board?
- Nevada rancher defends remarks, loses supporters
- South Korea ferry disaster may cloud Obama visit
- Seabed search for missing Malaysian jet to widen
- APNewsBreak: Ecuador expels US military group
- Study: US manufacturers gaining competitiveness
- Gunman kills 3 Americans at Kabul hospital
- Ukraine moves against insurgents in the east
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Buffalo Bills cheerleaders suspend operations
- Clippers beat Warriors 98-96 for 2-1 series lead
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- April 23, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Outbreak of Human Salmonella Cotham Infections Linked to Contact with...
- April 9, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- March 3, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- February 24, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 31, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- January 24, 2014 (Investigation Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 16, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- January 14, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 3, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- December 19, 2013 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- How Drones Will Transform These Six Industries
- Biggest Mistakes Investors Make
- Collect Next Year's Tax Refund NOW!
- Beware Pitfalls of Health Care Subsidy
- What Long-Term Care Costs Now
- 12 Ways to Save Money by Going Green
- Why It May Be Too Early to Write Off Apple
- The GOP's Uphill Fight for the White House
- How Parents Are Teaching Kids About Money
- 6 Ways to Save Money on Summer Flights to Europe
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections