We all know about Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to confirm or deny he’s used the word “NIGGER” in private conversations) Sessoms being up to his shiny bald head in conflict of interest charges from a Virginian-Pilot investigation.
Yea, boy! You want a zoning approval, come see ole Will at Towne Bank. He's got yo money to loan and he’ll even vote (and get his council minions to do likewise) favorably on your zoning/building application(s).
Ole Will boy, he gots the power to make your projects happen, just come down to his Towne Bank office and git yoself some money, money, money real money !
But you wanna see who else Towne Bank has bought off through directorships at the bank?
What about Del.Chris Jones? What about Aubrey Layne Jr., secretary of transportation? What about Portsmouth Sen. Louise Lucas? Del. Ron Villaneuva? Yep he’s on there. VB Sheriff Stolle, VB Circuit Court Clerk Tina Sinnen, State Sen. Tommy Norment? Yep. They all at the bank’s beck and call. Click here for a complete listing.
Remember these represent just Towne Bank: What about the other dirtbag financial institutions? Public officials are already jumping ship from Chesapeake-based Monarch Bank. Just remember who your public officials really represent when you try to get their attention or help ….
Has Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to confirm or deny he’s used the word “NIGGER” in private conversations - ala Paula Deen) Sessoms’ conflict of interest antics jeopardized a proposed merger between Towne Bank, where he’s president, and Franklin Federal Savings Bank?
A Franklin shareholder filed a suit against the merger on Oct. 1, before any allegatons about Sessoms' criminal conflict of interest antics were made public, but data about Sessoms’ and the Bank’s conflict of interest activity has since been sent to lawyers for the shareholder in the suit.
Impact of revelations about Sessoms, a Towne Bank president, who has given loans of $146 MILLION to clients, and voted for their applications before the City Council, is unknown at this time.
by Kirk MacKenzie
The Conservative Forum
[Editor's Note: Attached is my report on the November 11th speaker, James O’Keefe, who is quite remarkable. Indeed. Do you know who James O’Keefe is? I’m willing to bet most of you don’t know who James O’Keefe is.]
A youthfully optimistic and provocative, award-winning journalist from New Jersey, James O’Keefe III, wowed a packed house of over four hundred Forum members and guests with undercover videos taken by Project Veritas, a non-profit organization O’Keefe founded (www.theprojectveritas.com).
The word ‘veritas’ meaning ‘truth’ in Greek mythology, O’Keefe’s brand of investigative fact-finding involves citizen journalists who infiltrate and videotape the lies and malfeasance of some of America’s most protected public and private organizations and institutions, like ACORN, NPR, Planned Parenthood, and voter fraud, ... and O’Keefe video-taped crossing the southern border dressed as Osama bin Laden. (Click here for rest of the story)
I had a rare moment Wednesday afternoon: I sat down to listen to President Barry's press conference. For those who know me personally, you can stop the snickering. Yes, I really did take time to listen! In fact, I had just listened to McConnell's press conference and was pleasantly surprised at his performance. Barry, however, was another story.
It may be just me, but I thought "The Dear Leader" was in a state of denial. He said he heard the people, but then tried to excuse his party's debacle by stating how many people chose not to vote, thus, deflecting the blame. Most importantly, he seemed to have forgotten what he said prior to the election: That the election was all about his policies.
I think he has a serious problem. He actually believes what he'd been told: That he was supposed to be the messiah of American politics. He now seems utterly confused and irritated that instead he is the pariah of American politics. Perhaps this is why he came across as a man betrayed, rather than defeated. It was as if he had just realized that "community organizer" wasn't exactly good training ground to be President of the United States of America.
by Larry Henry, VNS Columnist
“If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. You can keep your doctor, period. Not even a smidgeon of corruption. Don’t let anybody tell you that its corporations and businesses that create jobs.” ~ Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
Philosopher Karl Popper believed in open society, open borders, and no religion.
Columbia professors Cloward and Piven believed in overloading the welfare system to create a crisis which would lead to a national annual income, and the end of poverty.
Saul Alinsky believed in destroying Capitalism from within by joining the political system, moving up then forcing a welfare state.
Towne Bank, which Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to confirm or deny he has used the word “NIGGER” in private conversations) Sessoms, a Towne president, dumped in ‘deep doo-doo’ by mixing his bank role with favorable city council votes for favored applicants getting loans from his bank, may be facing possible problems with its planned merger with Franklin Federal Savings Bank.
Franklin is holding a Special Meeting of Shareholders on December 3, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. at the Cultural Arts Center at 2880 Mountain Road in Glen Allen to VOTE to merge into TowneBank.
With all of Towne’s recently revealed shenanigans - Norfolk Mayor Paul Fraim and Suffolk Mayor Linda Johnson - having to resign from Towne Bank’s board because of Sessoms conflict of interest votes amid calls for a criminal investigation - Franklin shareholders may want to take a ‘wait and see’ position on its merger plans.
One of Franklin's shareholders has already filed a Class Action Lawsuit AGAINST the merger...and this was before all the news of Sessoms’ potential criminal acts broke out in Virginia Beach, according to one of our great researchers.
Abraham Lincoln said you can fool some of the people all of the time. Indeed, two major hoaxes were born in modern America, and it is surprising how many have been fooled. Both portray something depraved as decency victimized. Both seek to shame people into submission with cries of injustice and intolerance. Yet both have been exposed as deception by science, medicine, sociology, and our own consciences.
Ironically, both are dependent upon an abusive slant on something sacred: being BORN...Homosexuals claim they are helpless victims of society because they are BORN that way, and abortion advocates depict women as victims of unwanted "parts" that are not BORN yet.
IN FACT, medical and scientific technology including ultrasound and videography have revealed the individual DNA, intricate development, heartbeat, brain functions, human responses, and even abortion pain reflexes of unborn children at the earliest stages.
IN FACT, the latest genetics research reveals no "gay gene", and homosexuals are born no more blameless and without choice than those of other sexual impulses including incest and pedophilia. (www.councilforresponsiblegenetics.org/ViewPage.aspx?pageId=66)
So far Christian pastors, photographers, bakers and others have been sued by homosexuals for not servicing their same-sex marriages despite association with such practices being against their biblical and moral conscience, and despite the fact that the homosexuals could have gone anywhere.
It is a maligned and intentional move that can't be overlooked any longer. Here's the truth behind their documented agenda.
In 1986, a Supreme Court decision upheld states' rights to prohibit sodomy. A pro-sodomy strategy was then devised by Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen, authors of a groundbreaking article "The Gay Agenda".
They realized the only way to forward their plan was to shift it from a sodomy issue to a sexual-identity issue, advocating for a minority group of "gay" citizens who were victims of civil rights abuse. Based on the Civil Rights Act, gays had to meet three criteria:
1) suffered discrimination
2) powerless to help themselves
3) BORN that way. (The latter had never been a common conviction of homosexuality.)
- VNS picks for the Nov. 4 election
- Tip of the Iceberg - Who's buying whom in this election?
- Gay lifestyle: Who needs to know this?
- Vote with the Pilot or vote against the politicians they endorse!
- Your energy costs may skyrocket without your help
- Group calls for boycott of Anti-American Progressive Insurance
- Breast Self Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers Act Differently in Each Woman: Study
- Urine Isn't Free of Bacteria
- Ob-Gyns: Use Ultrasound to Assess Pelvic Symptoms
- acyclovir, Zovirax
- Evolution May Explain Why a Curvy Bottom Drives Men Wild
- Restraining Order Often Costly for Women
- Early Onset Hot Flashes May Point to Raised Heart Disease Risk
- ibandronate, Boniva
- Mattel needs to reinvent Barbie and Hot Wheels: Can you help?
- Another PG&E pipeline explosion: What was learned from the 2010 explosion? (+video)
- Why Apple is buying 36,000 acres of forest
- Why more kids are eating breakfast in the classroom
- Mexico captures chief of Gulf Cartel in Reynosa gun battles (+video)
- Texas embraces handgun 'open-carry': What took 'em so long? (+video)
- One man's last wish, 'Don't vote for Hillary Clinton.' Will it matter?
- Wife calls gyrocopter pilot a patriot, but says he broke the law (+video)
- 'Scientific wonderland' expected as spacecraft approaches Pluto (+video)
- Iraqi soldiers, ISIS militants clash at country's largest oil refinery (+video)
- AP Exclusive: China activist more determined after lockup
- Reagan shooter finds rejection, indifference in future home
- Q&A: Details about Hinckley and the insanity defense
- Austerity's legacy: British election focused on UK economy
- Breakaway Turkish Cypriots vote for new leader
- Officials: 3 shot, injured at Delaware State cookout
- Email: Affleck asked PBS to not reveal slave-owning ancestor
- Ringo Starr, Green Day rock their way into Rock Hall
- Tulsa reserve deputy's attorneys release training records
- GOP White House hopefuls bicker over America's role in world
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- How to Reduce Next Year's Tax Bill Now
- Homeowners, Skip Small Damage Claims
- Should You Give Your Child a Credit Card?
- 5 Stocks for Riding the Coming China Tourism Boom
- Worst States for Retirement 2015
- 4 Ways to Turn Your Business Idea Into Millions
- The Woes of Extended Auto Warranties
- When Your Health Insurer Won't Pay
- World's Greatest Stocks
- The Costly Danger of Putting Extra Money in Your IRA