by Larry Henry
Blount County 2015
Barack Obama was just handed his head on a platter in a landslide mid-term defeat, so he goes about pretending he won all 50 states. Word just arrived that he’s going to veto the XL Pipeline. Obama believes in unicorns and dust fairies. John Boehner is a dust fairy. Meanwhile, Bill Haslam plans to initiate Obamacaid which may bankrupt Tennessee.
Mayor de Blasio of NYC is a communist, hates cops and soldiers, so he married a lesbian. He’s big pals with “Reverend” Al Sharpton. Sharpton is neither a reverend nor does he bother paying taxes. But he’s been to the White House 60 times advising President Obama on race relations. Somehow that race fandango fits in with Fast & Furious, Eric Holder, Benghazi, and Hillary Clinton. CLICK 'READ MORE' BELOW FOR REST OF THE STORY
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Virginia News Source Columnist
What did General "Black Jack" Pershing do when he was ordered to the Philippines to combat Muslim bandits and rebels?
After a decisive firefight in which many of the Muslim bandits were killed, the General had a large pit excavated that was filled with slaughtered hogs and the remains of the Muslim bandits. The pit was then ordered covered.
Funny thing, there wasn't a resurgence of Islamic-based rebels for 50 years in the Philippines. (Click 'Read More' below for rest of the story about swines and Muslims)
by Larry Henry
The United States is under assault.
This has been on-going for eight years ever since the Democrats took Congress hostage in 2006. Outside forces include Iran, China, Saudi Arabia, Cuba, North Korea, and parts of South America.
President Obama is our Manchurian Candidate. His czars, Eric Holder, and many others are his handmaidens of destruction. George Soros is the man behind the curtain with his billions, and billions more supplied by groups such as the Bildebergs, the Rothschilds, and the Communist Party. Hillary Clinton is just as evil and wants to assume control in 2017. (Click 'Read More' before for rest of the story)
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Almost exactly 24 hours ago, I passed along the warning published in "Jihad Watch" that the latest edition of "Inspire" magazine, aimed at Muslim jihadists who can read, was promoting the assassination of important infidels and the downing of commercial airliners. (See Kuchta's previous report) ).
Like the assassination of the two NYC cops this past weekend by a Muslim jihadist, a fact completely suppressed by the MSM (read ‘Mainstream Media), don't be too surprised if the latest news of the loss of an "Airasia" flight is reported as NOT TERROR RELATED.
You've been down that road before, haven't you? You do recall that that the jihad attack by Major Nidal Hasan at Fort Hood was termed an incident of workplace violence by the traitors in DC, don't you?
Oh yes, the Major is still alive and well after over five years have past since the attack. Do you think that's due to the intervention of our Sunni-in-Chief? I just wonder how much are the Saudis paying Obama for that feat?
If no Muslim Jihad group goes on the Internet to claim responsibility for the loss of the airliner, any and every trace of jihadi involvement will be suppressed by a compliant main stream media.
After years of working at Towne Bank under questionable ethics tactics, Mayor Sessoms resigns when policy is changed
Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to admit or deny he’s used the word “NIGGER” in general conversations) Sessoms has resigned as president of Towne Bank as he struggles with a state and possible FBI investigations into conflict of interest and other potential government corruption charges.
A special state prosecutor has been appointed to investigate more than $140 MILLION loaned bank clients whose projects Sessoms voted for as mayor.
In addition, the FBI told VNS last week it could not answer,when asked if Sessoms WAS the target of a federal government corruption probe. (Click Read More for rest of the story)
By Michael W. Thompson
Chairman and President of the Thomas Jefferson Institute for Public Policy, a non-partisan Virginia focused foundation dealing with the issues of improving education, government reform, economic development and environmental stewardship. This foundation is the state's premier independent public policy foundation and has gained broad based respect from political and business leaders throughout Virginia.
In recent years the federal government has continued to impose burdensome new regulations on the states, especially in the area of health care. Strict new rules handed down as a result of Obamacare are forcing insurance companies to cancel coverage for roughly 250,000 Virginians this year, and costs are continuing to increase for everyone. Virginia should take action to expand access to health care while lowering the cost to consumers.
In the upcoming legislative session, the Virginia General Assembly has the opportunity to move away from an outdated government controlled health care structure that increases costs and delays patient care, to a more free market-based solution that will improve access to care across the Commonwealth. (Click 'Read More' below for rest of the article
December 28, 2014
There has been much debate regarding the holding of a Constitutional Convention, a.k.a., Con-Con, Convention of the States, Article V Convention, etc.
While I can certainly understand wanting to fix our broken government, it is crucial that everyone comes to understand that it is not our Constitution that needs fixing. The fault lies with those in power who have broken their oaths to preserve, protect, and defend it.
For 150 years the system of checks and balances set forth in The Constitution has been eroded until we have an out of control, centralized government that ignores the law of the land and does what it pleases. (Click: Read More for rest of the story)
The Virginia chapter of Overpasses for America will hold a march on the state Capitol in Richmond Monday starting at 10 AM to protest President Obama’s recent executive order granting amnesty to more than 5 MILLION illegal aliens currently residing in the United States.
The group will assemble on the Capitol grounds in the area of the George Washington statue near the intersection of 9th and Grace Streets.
“You’ll see lots of flags, signs, and banners, and probably some firearms, as we welcome and encourage our participants to open carry at all of our events. Without the second amendment, the rest of them wouldn’t exist,” said Daniel Szabo Jr. the event organizer said.
Click the link for details about the event.
- Thanks for Cartoon on Antipope Bergoglio
- Black America - the 2012 FBI Report - The American Tragedy!
- LOCK 'N LOAD ...Your government won't protect you ...
- Democrats ... Party of Compassion? Not!
- What if?...Constitutional Convention not a good thing!
- Sessoms gets lawyered up for conflict of interest investigation
- With passage of USA Freedom Act, Congress tweaks security-privacy balance
- More than 10 million enrolled this year under Obama's health law
- Elephants face 'catastrophic' decline in Tanzania
- Former Maryland man held at Guantanamo alleges CIA torture
- Native American student sues to wear eagle feather at graduation
- FBI spy planes: Who's mystery man 'Robert Lindley'?
- Man shot by law enforcement in Boston was monitored by terrorism task force
- Why children's sports are a waste of money
- CERN gets back to smashing particles in the search for something big
- Paris helps unlock true love
- Over 400 still missing from capsized cruise ship in China
- The Latest on China Boat Sinking: Foreign reporters at site
- Key questions: Why did Blatter resign and what now for FIFA?
- Congress sends NSA phone-records bill to president
- US journalism courses rile Cuba amid effort to heal rift
- Police: Man shot dead lunged at police officer, FBI agent
- With Medal of Honor award, family learns WWI hero wasn't kin
- California's largest lake threatened by urban water transfer
- 5 Things to Know about the Salton Sea
- What a shot! Nats star Harper takes selfie with fan's phone
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- Don't Give Up on Actively Managed Mutual Funds
- 5 Stock Picks for Value Investors
- Is It Too Late to Invest in Health Care?
- 3 Bargain Stocks to Beat the Market
- Being a Clever Investor Isn't Always Smart
- The Secret to Safely Investing in Biotech
- Can You Afford to Live Without Flood Insurance?
- Food Freebies: Free Donuts on June 5
- 10 Reasons Millennials Need to Own Stocks
- Best Things to Buy Organic at Walmart