by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Unless I miss my guess, would the missiles being fired at an Israeli nuclear facility today be some of the 20,000 shoulder-fired, anti-aircraft missiles once owned by Libya's Gadhafi before Obama decided that Gadhafi had to go to that big dictatorship in the sky? See: http://www.infowars.com/hamas-just-attempted-to-create-a-horrific-nuclear-disaster-in-the-heart-of-israel/
You know the ones. The missiles that were all seized by Islamists, bandits and opportunists when the Gadhafi regime fell. I'll bet that Gadhafi felt pretty silly as he lay dying when he thought about having given-up his nukes years ago.
Who would have thought that the blood suckers in America would elect a Kenyan TWICE to lead the world's greatest country down the primrose path to oblivion?
How many of those previously Gadhafi-owned missiles have made it into the USA?
I'll bet that you're absolutely correct when you tell me that Janet Napalitano declared that the US / Mexican border is "safer than its ever been."
Yep, no missiles being humped across by Mexican drug cartels and Iranian Quds units. I certainly have to believe you! :-(
Don't be too concerned. Your US Border agents are busy protecting the border by changing the diapers of those 250,000 Central American children ridden with third world diseases that the Kenyan invited to America.
I guess that you've heard that 40% of the incoming kindergarten class in Virginia'sFairfaxCounty in September will not speak a lick of English? Do I hear a collective gasp out there?
Please repeat in unison, "Thank you, Mr. President!"
Are Republicans shooting themselves in the foot by being such a closed party?
And are the Democrats ‘buying’ ’pseudo’ Libertarians to be spoiler candidates, not just in VA but in other states, where races between Republicans and Democrats are close?
Seems there is evidence Republicans are playing right into the ‘underhands’ of Democrats.
As ‘Howlin’ Henry Howell used to say, “There’s more going around in the dark than Santa Claus, and hanky-panky is its name!”
Now days it is ‘can’t win’ political candidates jumping into races as Libertarians, siphoning off the enough marginal votes of low information voters, to help underdog Democrats win.
Just a quick note to compliment your cartoonist, Mr. Marks. He is outstandingly spot on when it comes to targeting national issues. Don’t know where he’s from, but it would be great if he turn some of his biting humor on local Tidewater, Virginia topics and issues.
But guess we can’t have everything. Please pass on my compliments.
Frank Jackson - Virginia Beach
NOT NO, but HELL NO!
$500 million of your grandchildrens’ debt to “moderate” Syrian Islamists? How much of that will boomerang into Democratic Party coffers? I don’t know, what’s the standard Chicago kickback percentage? 20-25% ?I wonder how our fine Virginia US Congressional delegation will vote on the latest idiocy from Obama?
In particular, how will Virginia’s Second Congressional District Congressman Scott Rigell vote? Will a “Yes” vote get Rigell another ride on Air Force One?
The Islamists are all just animals with RPG’s. Period.
Will Eric Holder consider my last statement to be a “Hate Crime?”
Gee, I hope so. I’d love to take the stand in my defense in front of a Federal judge for about four hours enumerating the acts of treason against this country by Holder and Obama. Make that five hours.
Click here for rest of Kuchta's rant: http://www.virginianewssource.com/jpk/
A 33 YO Beach dirtbag has been charged with felony animal cruelty after animal control discovered a little 5-month old puppy, so badly abused and injured, it had to be euthanized after examination by a vet. The man was identified as John James Schultz III, 33, of the 3600 block of Sea Gull Road.
Animal control said two additional adult canines were removed from the home during the investigation and are being cared for at the Virginia Beach Animal Care and Adoption Center.
The case remains under investigation.
If you are still unconvinced that Obama is a Sunni Muslim, how else do you explain him urging that Israel show restraint in the wake of the slaughter of three teens, one a US citizen? I have a better idea, oh, great Kenyan-in-Chief. How about you quit supplying Muslim Jihadists with cash and weapons in Syria? Yeah, that might have a settling effect on the Middle East; but, that's not your intention, is it Obama?
Obama calls for Israel to show restraint? Netanyahu should begin a systematic bulldozing of Palestinian settlements into the sea. Plant a few date and olive trees and call it good.
What to do with the Palestinians? Let the Saudis take them in. You reckon that would happen? Click here for link:
John P. Kuchta Jr. - Virginia Beach
by Larry Henry, VNS Columnist
In 1975 I was a hard drinking, woman-chasing, home builder living the good life in Atlanta, Georgia.
Then Uncle Sam “lost” the Vietnam War. Having served in the Marine Corps I suspected something was screwy so I began to read and study the conflict.
I believed in many things when I was a naive 37 year old youngster. I believed in Democrats and Republicans, I believed in Lady Liberty, and I believed in Washington, DC. I was deaf, dumb and blind about politics.
The more I studied Vietnam the more it led me back to Washington and the LBJ White House. And the more I studied Capitol Hill, the more I came to dislike politicians.
Nixon was indicted, Carter came along then Ronald Reagan became our president. I believed in Ronald Reagan, I still do.
Quote OF THE DAY
"One of the curious aspects of the Tea Party’s emergence during the past four years is the extent to which the mainstream media have fostered the idea that this political phenomenon represents a kind of radicalism. Certainly, some politicians of the so-called Tea Party have tossed out ideas and expressions that have been silly and warped. Does that mean, though, that the Tea Party, as a broad political movement, is radical?
"The answer is no. The Tea Party is a reactive movement, aimed at protecting the political mainstream from radical ideas, initiatives and policies of the left. Indeed, a review of American politics over, say, the last 50 years reveals that, to the extent America has been grappling with radicalism, it has been coming from the left. Then, as these ideas have gained traction through the agitations of the country’s liberal establishment, that establishment promptly labels those who resist as radicals."
~ Robert W. Merry, Political Editor, The National Interest
- Why Aren't There Sex Drugs for Women?
- Urinary Prosthetic Device for Women Approved
- Anesthetic During Breast-Removal Surgery May Reduce Long-Term Pain
- Health Tip: Wearing High Heels
- No Testosterone Therapy for Healthy Women, New Guidelines State
- Recessions May Thwart a Woman's Motherhood Plans Forever: Study
- Blood Test for Yeast Infections Approved
- NIH Adds $10M to Encourage Gender Balance in Clinical Trials
- School shooting north of Seattle results in at least two deaths
- Google exec flings himself from stratosphere, breaks record
- Ford CEO: We tore apart a Tesla. We could build one like it.
- Could Democrat Michelle Nunn actually win Georgia Senate race?
- Three pioneering women in Marine infantry course are asked to leave. Why?
- Scientists discover highest Ice Age settlements yet
- Crispy buttermilk baked chicken
- Attack on military post in Sinai kills 30 Egyptian troops
- Things get awkward with Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Hillary Clinton rallies supporters for Martha Coakley, focuses on family issues
- Ebola-stricken doc described as driven do-gooder
- School gunman was homecoming prince, students say
- Expert: 8,000 more Rohingya flee Myanmar
- Militant group said to be using chlorine bombs
- Poll: 2 of 3 Americans say IS threat is important
- Gunman in Canada attack complained about mosque
- Egypt declares emergency in northern Sinai
- Remains belong to missing Virginia student
- Suspect arrested in death of 2 California deputies
- Royals edge Giants 3-2 for 2-1 World Series lead
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- October 21, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- October 16, 2014 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Braenderup Infections Linked to Nut Butter...
- September 25, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- August 21, 2014 (Investigation Announcement): Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Braenderup Infections Linked to Nut Butter...
- August 20, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Human Salmonella Cotham and Salmonella Kisarawe Infections...
- August 13, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- August 8, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- July 31, 2014 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- July 17, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- July 8, 2014 (Recall Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- 8 Things You Didn't Know About Saving for Retirement
- How to Avoid Eight Pesky Hotel Fees
- How Much Social Security Benefits Will Rise in 2015
- 8 Telecom Stocks With Big Dividend Yields
- 6 Things You Must Know About Preserving Your Photos
- Year-End Strategies for Retirees to Trim 2014 Tax Tab
- Should You Do All of Your Shopping at Walmart?
- 8 Losing Stocks to Sell Before Year-End
- Money Advice for Millennials
- Financial Planners for Young Clients
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections