by Kirk MacKenzie
The Conservative Forum
[Editor's Note: Attached is my report on the November 11th speaker, James O’Keefe, who is quite remarkable. Indeed. Do you know who James O’Keefe is? I’m willing to bet most of you don’t know who James O’Keefe is.]
A youthfully optimistic and provocative, award-winning journalist from New Jersey, James O’Keefe III, wowed a packed house of over four hundred Forum members and guests with undercover videos taken by Project Veritas, a non-profit organization O’Keefe founded (www.theprojectveritas.com).
The word ‘veritas’ meaning ‘truth’ in Greek mythology, O’Keefe’s brand of investigative fact-finding involves citizen journalists who infiltrate and videotape the lies and malfeasance of some of America’s most protected public and private organizations and institutions, like ACORN, NPR, Planned Parenthood, and voter fraud, ... and O’Keefe video-taped crossing the southern border dressed as Osama bin Laden. (Click here for rest of the story)
Towne Bank, which Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to confirm or deny he has used the word “NIGGER” in private conversations) Sessoms, a Towne president, dumped in ‘deep doo-doo’ by mixing his bank role with favorable city council votes for favored applicants getting loans from his bank, may be facing possible problems with its planned merger with Franklin Federal Savings Bank.
Franklin is holding a Special Meeting of Shareholders on December 3, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. at the Cultural Arts Center at 2880 Mountain Road in Glen Allen to VOTE to merge into TowneBank.
With all of Towne’s recently revealed shenanigans - Norfolk Mayor Paul Fraim and Suffolk Mayor Linda Johnson - having to resign from Towne Bank’s board because of Sessoms conflict of interest votes amid calls for a criminal investigation - Franklin shareholders may want to take a ‘wait and see’ position on its merger plans.
One of Franklin's shareholders has already filed a Class Action Lawsuit AGAINST the merger...and this was before all the news of Sessoms’ potential criminal acts broke out in Virginia Beach, according to one of our great researchers.
I had a rare moment Wednesday afternoon: I sat down to listen to President Barry's press conference. For those who know me personally, you can stop the snickering. Yes, I really did take time to listen! In fact, I had just listened to McConnell's press conference and was pleasantly surprised at his performance. Barry, however, was another story.
It may be just me, but I thought "The Dear Leader" was in a state of denial. He said he heard the people, but then tried to excuse his party's debacle by stating how many people chose not to vote, thus, deflecting the blame. Most importantly, he seemed to have forgotten what he said prior to the election: That the election was all about his policies.
I think he has a serious problem. He actually believes what he'd been told: That he was supposed to be the messiah of American politics. He now seems utterly confused and irritated that instead he is the pariah of American politics. Perhaps this is why he came across as a man betrayed, rather than defeated. It was as if he had just realized that "community organizer" wasn't exactly good training ground to be President of the United States of America.
by Larry Henry, VNS Columnist
“If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. You can keep your doctor, period. Not even a smidgeon of corruption. Don’t let anybody tell you that its corporations and businesses that create jobs.” ~ Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
Philosopher Karl Popper believed in open society, open borders, and no religion.
Columbia professors Cloward and Piven believed in overloading the welfare system to create a crisis which would lead to a national annual income, and the end of poverty.
Saul Alinsky believed in destroying Capitalism from within by joining the political system, moving up then forcing a welfare state.
As the November election approaches, remember one thing: The candidate with the greatest amount of campaign contributions is using special interest cash to fund advertising to cover the fact they are incompetent … unworthy of election.
Campaign cash is merely a bribe by well-heeled developers and businessmen to ‘BUY’ elections for candidates who’ll support their wishes and agendas once elected.
There is no way that highly financed campaigns can be justified by candidates for jobs that pay less than $30,000 a year unless it represents a 'legal' bribe or payoff.
So what’s the motive? Screwing the public. Setting up the future to line their own pockets at the expense of the taxpayers. See story, TIP OF THE ICEBERG, below for an analysis of the campaign’s funding for this elections' incompetents.
Here are the VNS Picks
Senate: Ed Gillespie
2nd District Congress: Scott Rigell
Virginia Beach City Council:
(2 seats) At large: Incumbent John D. Moss; newcomer George Furman III
(1 seat) Bayside: Incumbent Louis R. Jones, unopposed
(1 seat) Beach: No recommendation: Write in your own favorite video pornographer
(1 seat) Lynnhaven: Incumbent James L. (Jim) Wood
(1 seat) Princess Anne: Newcomer Pieri E. Burton
(1 seat) Rose Hall: Newcomer, Beatrice R. (Petey) Browder
(2 seats) At large: Incumbent Dorothy M. “Dottie” Holtz; newcomer, Robert N. “Bobby” Melatti
(1 seat) Bayside: Incumbent Carolyn D. Weems
(1seat ) Beach: Incumbent Samuel G. (Sam) Reid
(1 seat) Lynnhaven: Newcomer Carolyn T. Rye
(1) Princess Anne: Newcomer Kimberly A. Melnyk
Abraham Lincoln said you can fool some of the people all of the time. Indeed, two major hoaxes were born in modern America, and it is surprising how many have been fooled. Both portray something depraved as decency victimized. Both seek to shame people into submission with cries of injustice and intolerance. Yet both have been exposed as deception by science, medicine, sociology, and our own consciences.
Ironically, both are dependent upon an abusive slant on something sacred: being BORN...Homosexuals claim they are helpless victims of society because they are BORN that way, and abortion advocates depict women as victims of unwanted "parts" that are not BORN yet.
IN FACT, medical and scientific technology including ultrasound and videography have revealed the individual DNA, intricate development, heartbeat, brain functions, human responses, and even abortion pain reflexes of unborn children at the earliest stages.
IN FACT, the latest genetics research reveals no "gay gene", and homosexuals are born no more blameless and without choice than those of other sexual impulses including incest and pedophilia. (www.councilforresponsiblegenetics.org/ViewPage.aspx?pageId=66)
So far Christian pastors, photographers, bakers and others have been sued by homosexuals for not servicing their same-sex marriages despite association with such practices being against their biblical and moral conscience, and despite the fact that the homosexuals could have gone anywhere.
It is a maligned and intentional move that can't be overlooked any longer. Here's the truth behind their documented agenda.
In 1986, a Supreme Court decision upheld states' rights to prohibit sodomy. A pro-sodomy strategy was then devised by Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen, authors of a groundbreaking article "The Gay Agenda".
They realized the only way to forward their plan was to shift it from a sodomy issue to a sexual-identity issue, advocating for a minority group of "gay" citizens who were victims of civil rights abuse. Based on the Civil Rights Act, gays had to meet three criteria:
1) suffered discrimination
2) powerless to help themselves
3) BORN that way. (The latter had never been a common conviction of homosexuality.)
by Beth Allen
[Editor’s note: I’m attaching a quick, incomplete and rough analysis of the campaign contributions generated by the Sessoms/Townebank cartel. I've dropped all the VPAP numbers into my spreadsheets. There are lots of numbers here, and it may put you to sleep and you may think you already know all of this anyway. But, it is still pretty riveting to see it all before you. And this is not complete, just the tip of the iceberg…]
NOVEMBER 4 ELECTIONS INFLUENCED BY MONEY …
The 2014 campaign for election to City Council provides an opportunity to observe the influence that Mayor Sessoms and TowneBank have over the selection of candidates and the ultimate outcome of the elections. Fewer than 100 people are exerting considerable influence over the outcome of City Council elections in Virginia Beach. All data is sourced from: www.vpap.org.
Local Election Background
Seven out of 11 City Council seats are up for re-election: five district seats and two at-large seats. Incumbents in three of the seven seats are running unopposed: John Uhrin – Beach District; Louis Jones – Bayside District; Jim Wood – Lynnhaven District. They will win.
The four remaining seats, all defended by incumbents, are the Princess Anne District, the Rose Hall District, and two at-large seats. Barbara Henley, the incumbent for Princess Anne, faces a single opponent who has raised just $1,200 to Henley’s $28,296. Henley is popular in her district and will easily win.
Click here to Read rest of the financial bribery story:
- Gay lifestyle: Who needs to know this?
- Vote with the Pilot or vote against the politicians they endorse!
- Your energy costs may skyrocket without your help
- Group calls for boycott of Anti-American Progressive Insurance
- Is Our Constitution 'DEAD' or Outdated?
- Vote Republican - 3rd party candidates are spoilers
- Mammograms a Personal Decision for Women in Their 40s, Panel Says
- Women With Grandkids May Leave Workforce Sooner
- Breast Self Exam
- Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers Act Differently in Each Woman: Study
- Pelvic Exam
- Urine Isn't Free of Bacteria
- Ob-Gyns: Use Ultrasound to Assess Pelvic Symptoms
- acyclovir, Zovirax
- Evolution May Explain Why a Curvy Bottom Drives Men Wild
- Restraining Order Often Costly for Women
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU': Why crossover episodes help networks
- Microwaved lemongrass steamed fish
- The Obama paradox: Can a first-term senator win the White House again?
- Tony Awards nominees 2015: Here's what made the cut
- Honduras legalizes reelection – issue at heart of 2009 coup
- Could military action help solve Europe's Mediterranean refugee crisis?
- Kenyan women make a healthy profit selling aloe to cosmetics firm
- S. Korean ferry captain sentenced to life in prison for deadly sinking
- Burundi protests: Hundreds rally against president for third day
- Scientists in #savetheguac campaign employ drones and dogs
- Supreme Court hears historic same-sex marriage arguments
- National Guard called in to keep the peace in Baltimore
- Latest on police-custody death: 500 Guardsmen in Baltimore
- Choppers ferry injured in Nepal; new mudslide hits village
- Trade deal poses dilemma for Clinton in Democratic primary
- Defense: Colorado theater gunman studied mind to fix his own
- Saudi Arabia makes Islamic State arrests, thwarting attacks
- Obama welcomes Abe to White House with high ceremony
- Popular zoo elephants likely to get harder to see in future
- 'American in Paris,' 'Fun Home' get a leading 12 Tony noms
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- Is the New FiOS Custom TV a Good Deal?
- How to Protect Your Stock Portfolio From a Market Correction
- Best Fidelity Funds for Your 401(k)
- World's Greatest Stocks
- The Right Mix of Mutual Funds for You
- 4 Secrets to Buying Long-Term-Care Insurance
- How Every State Ranks for Retirement 2015
- Converting Nondeductible IRA Contributions to a Roth
- 10 Ways Stay-at-Home Moms and Dads Can Make Extra Money
- 7 Banks and Brokers That Pay You to Open Accounts