Think About it: Obama is the greatest hoax and joke ever perpetrated on a nation of gullible idiots deceived and blindly led by a corrupt media conspiracy. Think about it.
Isn't it amazing that, within only one week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade, the press found every woman with whom Tiger has had an affair during the last few years?
And they even uncovered photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc.!
Furthermore, they not only know the cause of the family fight, but they even know it was a 9-iron from his golf bag that his wife used to break out the windows in the Escalade. Not only that, they know which wedge!
It seems incredible to me that an Obama administration responsible for tragedies such as Fast and Furious, Benghazi, releasing convicted New Black Panthers, IRS snooping on conservative groups, bugging press phones at the Capital, sending weapons to Al Qaeda-linked groups in Syria, cutting off promised aid to the new military-backed administration in Egypt and on and on and on, could be bold enough to criticize BIBi Netanyahu. BiBi was elected because he promised the Israeli voters that he would never allow another Holocaust. That seems reasonable enough, eh?
I hope that everyone realizes that this is the SECOND time that Obama has bailed-out the mullahs of Iran.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
VNS anti_Jihadist columnist
I wonder if Al Capone ever imagined a day when the FBI would refuse to call Capone and his "associates" by the name they came to be best known, La Cosa Nostra. If Big Al would have just been able to foresee the positive results of sewing large cash bundles into the Federal political class and bureaucracy, he could have saved himself all those embarrassing IRS audits and trials. Muslim OPEC members have done just that and behold the results!
Everybody on this email distribution is a competent, hard-working, fun-loving American who can read and write. Can anybody explain to me why in the wake of 9/11/2001 and all the bombings, hackings and mutilations that have occurred in the name of Allah ever since, that our chief, federal law enforcement agency would make moves that look obviously like a beat cop "on the take?"
Hey Boys and Girls,
On 31 Dec 13 at 1645 hours, the Obama administration will issue a press release aimed at tempering the effects of a shore landing of 45,000 Chinese troops and tanks at Cape Henry, VA. The presser will no doubt point to the need for supporting tourism to the USA. Obama will encourage entire VA neighborhoods to welcome the Chinese into their homes in a cross cultural exchange to include conjugal rights with your wives, daughters and sisters.
It will all be for a worthy cause, the naming of Obama as President-for-Life of the new Western Chinese Colonies.
Would our Sewer Rat-in-Chief sell-out 310 million Americans? Think about it.
"If you like your country you can keep it. Period!"
From TheBlaze.com;— Fearing a possible unintended confrontation, the Obama administration is advising American commercial airlines to comply with China’s demands to be notified in advance of flights through its newly declared air-defense zone over the East China Sea, according to the New York Times. The directive isn't related...
John P. Kuchta, Jr. - Virginia Beach
By Tom Holmes
OK, I'm tired of all the Pilgrim and "first" Thanksgiving crap. We celebrated Thanksgiving in the South before those immigrant religious zealots ever got lost and stumped their toe at Plymouth Rock. I am talking about the first official Thanksgiving held in Virginia, by the way.
OK, so they may have had one earlier down in St. Augustine in fifteen something or other, but it didn't really catch on, did it? It also didn't lead to the formation of a myth and totally new race of people. So, here goes:
Yes, we had a good thing going in Ol' Virginny long before the arrival of those happy-go-lucky (not!) Pilgrims. Should have learned our lesson about immigration control right then and there, but noooo. Allowed them to stay and, thus, began the Mayflower Myth and eventual formation of a new race of people known as "damnyankees." In my humble opinion, this was the first great mistake in the development of what was to become the United States of America.
Impeach the President?
by Larry Henry, VNS Columist
Joseph Stalin was a serious paranoid who purged his military officers, his communist party, his secret police, and most of Russia prior to the German invasion of 1941. The Russian armies were overrun because of this, and the politics of the day. The only thing that saved Russia was mistakes made by Hitler.
Barack Obama has purged 10 flag officers this year alone. Last year was more of the same. General Carter Hamm, United States Africa Command, and Rear Admiral Charles Gaovette, Air Craft Carriers Mediterranean Sea, were immediately sacked following the Benghazi attack. Why? They wanted to rescue our people in harm’s way. This is not speculation. It’s all over the internet. Anyone who disagrees with Obama’s agenda or his handling of Benghazi is fired or court marshalled on trumped up charges.
by John P. Kuchra Jr.
We already know where the real terror plots are being hatched - in the mosques! Did real Americans learn nothing from the Boston Marathon Race bombings? The Tsarnaev brothers went to Friday prayers and continued to make their pressure cooker bombs.
But, the FBI continues to put-on these dog and pony show trials where they recruit lone jihjadists, convince the jiadists that they are being supplied with real C4 explosives and a detonator and then haul them in front of federal judges who sentence the jihadists to be hanged. No, wait, I got that wrong! This trial got all buggered-up when the federal judge determined that a warrantless wiretap was used by the FBI to get their evil doer.
by Thomas Pastore
Special to VNS
On the eve of this Thanksgiving, over 100 illegal's (openly), came over the California border, in defiance of our Laws, throwing rocks at our Border Patrols, demanding entrance. In open fashion, without regard for our Laws, more and more are we seeing Illegal activity viewed as "justified" by people who (mainly) come from a country that would have shot or arrested them for the exact activities they "get away with" in a once proud country called America. Throughout this Land there are protestors compiled of Illegal's and their (accessory), supporters demanding that America grant them some sought of Amnesty for their Crimes. These protests, combined with the Weak Leadership that now composes America's government have those in Congress talking of "Reforms". Reforms are merely another way of saying that Congress and the alleged-one who is called "President", refuse to enforce the Laws of America, and in-fact are in violation of their very Oath of Office. They Fail to protect America, they fail to protect our Tax-dollars, with all the social welfare dollars Illegal's drain from our State and Federal budgets, and they fail to protect our right to seek work, as Illegal's now take jobs far more valuable then the so-called (jobs that we don't want), Myth that many want you to believe.
Americas' Government has decided to embrace these openly defiant, violators of our Laws. Strangers from other countries with NO sense of Loyalty to these United States. Selfish individuals who have chosen to leave their Families behind to make money, instead of staying in their country and attempt to make their country a better place for all of their people. After-all, isn't that the history of America, when we chose to stand up to the Monarchy of Great Britain, and fought and Died for our right to a better life? Why do we Not emphasize to these Illegal's to go back home and do what we did?
Quote OF THE DAY
"Liberals rely on bait-and-switch tactics because they fear the results of describing their agenda clearly and candidly to voters, who can’t handle the truth. Even an elementary truth, such as the proposition that improving health care will cost money rather than save money, must be denied over and over, lest don’t-tread-on-me rubes start asking awkward questions about how much improving health care is going to cost and where the money will come from. Once a policy such as Obamacare is enacted and implemented, making the switch means admitting the obvious, and then claiming it’s so obvious — “everyone always knew” it would cost money and disrupt existing health-care arrangements — that it doesn’t really qualify as a switch. The villains in this story are not the liberals who spoke incontestable untruths when political circumstances called for telling people what they wanted to hear. The villains are conservatives who complain about the deceits by commission and omission."
~ William Voegeli, Senior Editor, Claremont Review of Books
- Israel to display Iranian ship in hope of derailing talks with West
- Newsweek marks comeback with controversial bitcoin story
- Forgotten but not gone: The long-term fiscal Imbalance
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing: Stolen passports raise suspicions of terrorism
- China urges calm and restraint in Ukraine
- Daylight Saving Time is upon us: Which way to move the clocks?
- Astronaut twins in space? NASA did it before Winklevoss brothers
- Broadway actress, 'Honeymooners' star, Shelia MacRae dies
- New wave of middle class Venezuelan immigrants arrive in US
- Why pro-immigrant activists are turning to hunger strikes
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Boeing 777: 1 of the most popular, safest jets
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Crimea's new leader, a man with a murky past
- At 50, landmark libel case relevant in digital age
- Frustration in Afghan women's rights struggle
- Stern Israeli airport security measures questioned
- South Africa: Mandela comrade stays in the game
- Controversy marks Newsweek's comeback
- Pistorius trial grips viewers worldwide
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- March 3, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- February 24, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 31, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- January 24, 2014 (Investigation Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 16, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- January 14, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 3, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- December 19, 2013 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- August 19, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- August 9, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- Ukraine Will Need to Swallow Loss of Crimea
- Great Mutual Funds for Young Investors
- Delaying Your IRA Minimum Distribution
- Fabulous Freebies 2014
- Advice on Spending Less From Around the Web
- Signing Up for Commuter Benefits
- Why Chip Cards Are a Safer Alternative
- 6 Great Mutual Funds That Benefit From Small Portfolios
- More Jobs for New Grads in 2014
- Wanted: Bubble Detector
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections