The newly-obtained Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) report forwarded to the White House and State Dept. just after the 2012 Benghazi attack confirms that the administration's efforts behind Benghazi were specifically crafted to conceal administration malfeasance and re-elect Obama in 2012. I had been writing about surfacing reports by reputable journalists since early 2013, but Obama and Hillary still have not been held accountable for fatalities, coverups, and conspicuous dereliction of duty. Remember these facts – all currently relevant and incriminating, and most substantiated by the DIA report:
1. Arms were indeed being secretly transported from Benghazi to Syrian rebels – now Al Qaeda and ISIS – by Obama. Ambassador Stevens was sent, at least in part, to coordinate that effort. The 2012 DIA report also predicted the rise of an ISIS in Syria and Iraq, the region where Obama was shipping arms and 17 months before he called ISIS "JV". CLICK [READ MORE] BELOW FOR REST OF THE STORY
Do we have an immigration problem?
Immigrants come here legally. They come here to benefit from the advantages of living in a nation of freedom and opportunity. They are eager to learn the language and American customs and become productive American citizens.
The problem we do have is an invasion. True, the invaders aren’t coming here militarily. If they were they would be summarily repelled. But rather, they are allowed to walk in with impunity.
Sure, there are some who come here simply to take jobs to provide for their families which is the result of the poor conditions in their homeland’s socialized economies. So we socialize our country’s economy by sending foreign aid to shore up their homeland’s failing socialized economies. We have to borrow the money to do so instead of having them do so.
submitted by Beach Chiropractor William Theiser, DC
Our federal government … which has " Tomahawk" cruise missiles and "Apache", "Blackhawk", 'Kiowa" and "Lakota” helicopters - and used the code name "Geronimo" in the attack that killed Osama bin Laden,
Officially objects to the name of the Washington Redskins???
We make fun of Bill Clinton for saying things like, "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is." It was and still is amusing to hear how he and Ms. Clinton can change the meanings of everyday words in order to wriggle out of a tight place. But, they have taught us a lesson. If we pay attention to the valuable lessons we learn from scheming politicians, and not just the Clintons, and apply them to meaningful purposes we could benefit greatly. I have two examples of how we are fooled every day, one just a rip-off and the other more highly destructive.
The lesser meaning of the two is a simple ad in a brochure, newspaper, magazine or flier. An actual ad in a brochure reads, "50% off all frames, all lens and all lens options." So, I go to purchase a set of glasses but the manager quotes me a price without the 50% discount. I complain. He shows me a nondescript small print disclaimer that says, "Some frames and lens excluded from offer. Other restrictions may apply."
I asked him to give me his definition of the word 'all' and he becomes inflamed.
THE FRAUD OF NORFOLK MAYOR PAUL FRAIM'S LIGHT RAIL PROJECT FOR VB CITIZENS
While a ‘paltry’ passel of political ‘suck-ups’ showed up outside City Council chambers to demonstrate their ignorance and stupidity of ‘Fraim’s Folly,’ the misguided, fiscally fraudulent Norfolk light rail project Tuesday night, voters who want to save their tax dollars from helping pay for Norfolk’s ‘folly’ can read the documents prepared by concerned, informed citizens over a period of several months of intense study.
1.Read the entire Draft Environmental Impact Study:
by John P.Kuchta Jr.
We’re being “set-up.” I’ll offer a few personal examples.
I don’t know how else to interpret the fact that my US Congressman, Scott Rigell, representing VA’s Second Congressional District, will not respond to my local, regional and national security concerns expressed in a registered letter dated 07 Dec 14, that’s over five months ago.
On 08 April 15, Rigell lied to me in front of 200+ citizens at his Town Hall Meeting at Regency Law School.
He went on and on, obviously playing to the crowd about “responsiveness” when I rose to ask him publicly why he wouldn’t or couldn’t respond to my concerns expressed in my Dec 2014 letter.
by John P. Kuchta Jr. - VNS Columnist
Let me see if I can wrap my arms around these warnings we're getting from folks as diverse as our Department of Defense, the FBI and, today, ISIS' PR Department.
Virginia has been mentioned in all three reports within the last five weeks.
I know what we should do, let's dump millions of dollars into a $300 million light rail boondoggle. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
Hardening our schools, churches, synagogues, malls and entertainment venues should absolutely play second fiddle to a corrupt light rail project.
Bottom line: The VB City Council is under investigation by the FBI and the VA State Police. Making money for their campaign donors in this light rail project obviously takes precedence over the safety of the citizens of Virginia Beach.
Congressman Rigell, how's your response coming along? You either can't or won't address these security issues. Please just tell me which it is.
by Chris Kettner - VNS Columnist and host of the Specialist Radio hour.
The Real Problem
Let’s go to Baltimore everybody! Well maybe…not.
The Rioting and looting seen on our television screens this week are merely a microcoism into almost every urban big city in America. MAKE NO MISTAKE…It is clearly fueled by radical liberal policies and political corruption.
Baltimore has not had a Republican Mayor since 1967 and Maryland only (2) two Republican Governors since 1969.
The Radical Liberal mindset is clear. Baltimore’s Mayor Rawlings-Blake’s statement to “Give those who wish to destroy….Space to destroy” says it all.
What I, your humble correspondent noticed is “This space to destroy” was of course tax payer buildings, and private citizens loss of life savings.
This IS the typical Radical Liberal mindset.
I did not see the Mayor allowing HER property, HER office building, and HER cars being given “Space to be destroyed”……Just everyone else’s.
Maybe these will resonate with you. Click on [Read More] below for rest of the column
- How to Do Breast Self-Exams
- risedronate, Actonel, Atelvia
- Sex May Boost Female Immune System to Aid Fertility
- Hormone Replacement May Protect Women's Kidneys, Study Suggests
- Bone Density Scan: Who Should Get One
- Uterine Growths
- Video Games May Make Women Pile Up More Than Points
- Computer-Aided Mammograms May Not Be Worth the Cost: Study
- MRIs Before Breast Cancer Surgery on the Rise: Study
- Antidepressants Top Treatment Choice for Severe PMS: Researchers
- Behind one Supreme Court case, the tale of forgiveness for sister's killer
- Is economics a science? Not according to the founder of the Nobel prizes
- Democratic debate: Can anyone disrupt the Hillary vs. Bernie show?
- 25 million Americans could lose their homes to global warming: Will you?
- What Carly Fiorina's time as CEO says about how she might govern
- Dell gambles $67 billion on data storage: Will EMC be worth it?
- Why Zimbabwe won't charge Walter Palmer for killing Cecil the lion
- Has renewable energy hit hard times?
- Oxford University offers refuge to academics fleeing Syria
- Obama thinks he would win a third term: Is he right?
- Clinton, Sanders rivalry in spotlight as Democrats debate
- Insurgents shell Russian embassy in Syria during rally
- Palestinian stabs Jewish man in central Israeli city
- Jerusalem hospital copes with treating victims and attackers
- Russian missile-maker contradicts Dutch MH17 crash report
- Only on AP: Clinton server ran software that risked hacking
- SABMiller agrees in principle to merger with Budweiser owner
- Report: Playboy to end publishing fully nude female photos
- Granderson, Mets beat Dodgers 13-7 to take 2-1 lead in NLDS
- Bell's 1-yard TD run at buzzer lifts Steelers over Chargers
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- Protect Your Bonds in Today's Low-Yield Environment
- 4 Investing Rules to Live By
- 4 Money-Manager Stocks to Buy Now
- How to Be a Better Investor in Today's Market
- 4 Stock-Picking Techniques for a Nasty Market
- 6 Food Freebies and Deals in October
- Best Things to Buy on Jet.com
- 3 Side Jobs for Stay-at-Home Moms and Dads
- 7 Things You Need to Know About Shopping Site Jet.com
- 4 Best Tech Stocks to Build a Portfolio