I get irritated when people come down on our police officers, saying that they don't care about or respect others.
Well, here is a story that clearly shows not all cops are in that category.
This story involves the police department in the small hill country town of Kerrville, Texas who reported finding a man's body last Saturday in the early evening in the Pedernales River near the state highway-87 bridge.
The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified.
The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while visiting "someone" in Fredericksburg ……….
He was wearing black fishnet stockings, 10 inch spiked heels, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple lipstick, dazzel dust on his eyelids, 2 1/2 inch false eyelashes and an Obama T-shirt.
The police removed the Obama T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.
So there, Texas police do care.
Today we are about to witness one of the rarest of celestial events, a “Tetrad”.
What makes this series of 4 Blood Moons so unique is their occurrence on Jewish High Holy Days over the next year and ½. Historically, these ominous celestial signs foretold great upheaval for the Jewish People for good or evil, AS WELL AS, those nations involved.
From Red Moon Rapture: “14th April 2014 Jewish Passover and 8th October 2014 Sukkot Lunar Eclipses take place on the SAME EXACT DATES as did the 70 AD Jewish Passover & Sukkot – Feast of Tabernacles lunar eclipses which occurred when the Roman Army destroyed the 2nd Jewish Temple & Masada Military Fortress effectively ending over 1,000 years of Jewish rule in the Nation of Israel!” (Continuing April 4 & Sept 28, 2015)
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Ex-CIA Deputy Director, Mike Morell, gave testimony yesterday, 2 Apr 14, in front of Congress that made me wince at the abject tones of corruption coursing through his statements.
The only two truisms that I drew from his words concerning the attack at Benghazi were:
2. Given Morrell's statements regarding the relative weight of the opinions of Langley versus the CIA field offices, can't we save ourselves a bucket full of money by eliminating our CIA field offices?
To the Editor:
There is no doubt that most Americans would fight with their lives were we to be invaded by a foreign country. Yet, no less serious is the plan for us to lose our sovereignty by way of legislation.
The plan of the globalists starts out being presented as an economic “Free Trade” arrangement, then progresses into a political regional government which can then be merged into the United Nations forming a one-world government.This is exactly what has already happened to the countries in Europe.
They signed up for the EU (European Union) with the expectation that they would benefit financially. But look where it has gone. CLICK READ MORE BELOW:
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Do you think that legalizing the marriage of nine year old girls justifies the number of good men and women who were blown-up and killed in Iraq?
When do we give-up trying to rapidly develop "little Americas" over there?
Looks like fodder for a social media campaign to me; but, how should I know?
I'm not even on Facebook!
Apparently, Americans don't notice they're all being scammed in plain view by political hacks. On June 28, 2012, the Supreme Court ruled that the Obamacare "shared responsibility payment", termed a fine or penalty in the law, was in reality a TAX because a fine or penalty is clearly unconstitutional. This despite the fact that the Democrats purposely avoided the term "tax" like a plague because not even their supporters would have allowed it to pass.
Yet even this past Friday, Obama declared a broadcast warning to young Americans: "If you can't afford [Obamacare]...then you'll be charged a PENALTY." The president's declaration then makes clear that the act is unconstitutional. But if the Supreme Court has legitimately decreed it a tax, then the president is arrogantly defrauding Americans into actually believing it is an illegal penalty simply so they won't know they are being taxed.
Even with our gullibility taxed to the limit, the convoluted corruption of Obamacare doesn't get any clearer than that. Consider yourself scammed.
Ira White - Portsmouth VA
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
America, you know you’re in a bind when an international crisis develops and you are reminded that your CIA director is a Muslim convert.
Naturally, as a practicing Muslim, John Brennan can’t hold any nation that is Muslim responsible for not knowing its a$$ from third base, not checking passports, not having the foggiest idea where the missing plane traveled or its final destination. Nor could he speculate that a Muslim terror nation may have that plane loaded with fuel, hostages / passengers and a dirty bomb in a hanger ready for take-off to NYC or Los Angeles.
A hypothetical question from a reporter, ”Mr. Brennan, I’m sorry that I don’t know your Muslim convert name, sir; but, could you share with us how many CIA assets you have in Malaysia who speak the language and are reporting insider information to you, direct from the Mosques?”
“What’s that you say? Your convert name is Mohammed?” “Gee, that’s great, Mohammed; but, could you please answer my f’ing question?”
“Remember Benghazi and ALL the Traitors!”
Amateur radio operators requesting all amateur licensee to help coordinate an emergency communications network to assist with planned massive Patriots of America March on Washington, DC on May 16. "To All Licensed Amateur Radio Operators: The CO of Communications, Steve Elliott and Administrators for PFA and OAS are asking for your help in putting together a listing of all PFA and OAS members who are licensed amateur radio operators and the class of license that they hold. “The reason for the request is to aid in organizing and providing effective communications for both licensed and non-licensed members of PFA/OAS who plan to travel to D.C. on May 16th, and to also try to arrange for emergency back-up communications provided by members who will not be able to travel to D.C. Click Read More Below
- Walmart having a special on muslim prayer rugs!
- SOC Committee opposes VA joining Convention of States movement
- As Tidewater politics churn - Curtis Colegate should be chairman of GOP
- Your Second Amendment
- The publicity of physics of climate change is phony
- Obama polays a game of chicken with Congress
- False-Positive Mammograms Don't Deter Women From Future Screening: Study
- FDA Warns Against Procedure for Uterine Fibroids
- Turner Syndrome
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- New Review Suggests Benefits of Annual Mammograms Are Overstated
- Breast Lumps (In Women)
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Menstrual Cramps
- Yeast Infection Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
- Moms Who Keep 'Baby Weight' May Risk Heart Trouble
- Wyoming explosion: Natural gas purification plant rocked
- Will TSA change rules for breast milk?
- US widens path to clemency for nonviolent federal drug offenders (+video)
- Sonia Sotomayor voices strong views on race in affirmative action dissent
- Apple stock split shocks analysts, will it work?
- John Wayne Gacy probe helps crack Chicago-area cold case
- Hillary Clinton says she's done with new memoir. When's it coming out? (+video)
- Ukraine standoff: For some, Russia’s tactics hark back to Soviet practices (+video)
- Hybrid cars vs. electric cars: How do their drivers compare?
- Invoking 'Fire Pelosi' from 2010, GOP takes on Harry Reid. Will it work? (+video)
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Obama to Russia: More sanctions are 'teed up'
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Clashes in east Ukraine leave at least 2 dead
- Activists: Syrian airstrikes in north kill 18
- Taliban ready to deal on captive US soldier?
- Families of ferry's lost confront SKorea officials
- Tape released of woman who pointed gun at Ford
- Pineda says he'll learn from ejection for pine tar
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- April 23, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Outbreak of Human Salmonella Cotham Infections Linked to Contact with...
- April 9, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- March 3, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- February 24, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 31, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- January 24, 2014 (Investigation Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 16, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- January 14, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 3, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- December 19, 2013 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- Beware Pitfalls of Health Care Subsidy
- What Long-Term Care Costs Now
- Collect Next Year's Tax Refund NOW!
- 12 Ways to Save Money by Going Green
- The GOP's Uphill Fight for the White House
- Why It May Be Too Early to Write Off Apple
- How Parents Are Teaching Kids About Money
- 6 Ways to Save Money on Summer Flights to Europe
- When a Spouse Inherits an IRA
- What Federal Deposit Insurance Covers
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections