In a recent speech, Obama stated that “Islam has always been apart of America’s history”
Well, he’s right. It was the incessant attacks on American ships on trans-Atlantic voyages by the Islamic Barbary pirates that inspired Thomas Jefferson to create America’s Navy rather than continue to pay them bribes.
Americans fought these thugs and thieves, off and on, for a total of 32 years before securing some semblance of safe passage to and from Europe and Africa to America.
In the famous Marine Corp Hymn, “From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli…” verses were written about those tumultuous years and America's fierce determination to free American slaves and the seas from Islamic demoniacs.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
It's no wonder that Barack Hussein Obama has been pitching a fit over BiBi coming over to address the US Congress next week.
Did you ever believe that all the fuss was over diplomatic protocol? No way. Obama senses what anybody who pays attention already knows: BiBi will be making the speech of his life, one in which he hopes to unseat a US President who is bound and determined to destroy Israel and the USA.
Pretty fantastic, you say?
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
I really, really, really enjoyed listening to Barack Hussein Obama give his propaganda speech for the ISIS forces yesterday at the National Prayer Breakfast. Yep, I'll just bet that the ISIS PR department is busy creating a promotional video incorporating the admonishments of Obama about the misdeeds of the Crusaders one thousand years ago.
Every once in awhile, just for the inspiration to start my day, I will recite some of the most inspiring Obama comments about Islam:
"The most beautiful sound on earth is the evening call to prayers."
"The future must not belong to those who would slander the Prophet."
But, recite those sentences while imaging our Sunni-in-Chief in that red and white get-up above and, like Chris Mathews, a thrill goes right up my leg. :-(
OK, infidels, time to get on the stick so you can send some money to the corrupt IRS to support your President and his Muslim Brotherhood buddies.
School Choice Comes to Virginia
By Chris Braunlich
In 2013, the Virginia Education Improvement Scholarship Tax Credit (EISTC) finally cleared all the hurdles to become the Commonwealth's best mechanism for creating new opportunities for educationally at-risk students.
So, two years later, National School Choice Week (January 23-31) is an ideal time to examine the effects of that law, the kind of students its helping, and the benefits for donors looking to help children find a more appropriate educational placement.
In a scathing expose’, the prestigious, nationally-acclaimed Columbia Journalism Review has blasted Virginian Pilot management interference with news coverage of the story on Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to deny or confirm he’s used the word “Nigger” in conversations) Sessoms conflict of interest problem.
The Pilot’s news staff is reported in rebellion over corporate lawyer Rusty Fridell’s and management’s blocking continued reporting on the scandal which forced Sessoms to resign his 6-figure salaried job as president of financial services with Towne Bank where he was accused of voting on issues before the City Council for people who got financing from his bank. He also resigned his seats on 3 bank boards.
He’s refused requests from other council members to resign from council.
Sessoms’ double-dealing activities were reported by Pilot investigative reporter John Holland. He found public records that showed Sessoms voted at least 60 times on issues involving developers and businesses who had received at least $140 MILLION in loans from the bank. This caused many citizens to believe that to get council approval of projects, you had to do business with Towne Bank.
A special state prosecutor has been appointed to investigate the charges and the FBI refused to say that Sessoms isn’t a target of a federal government corruptions investigation.
Sessoms has hired Norfolk lawyers Lyn Swartz and his son, specialists in federal legal cases, and his old buddy, XXX-Councilman Billy Harrison, with Williams Mullen in Virginia Beach to represent him.
And this is where it gets sticky: Fridell and Harrison are big ‘buds.’
Harrison was with Wilcox Savage with Fridell, Norfolk’s most prestigious law firm until after the Virginia News Source revealed in an investigative piece that Harrison paid $28,000 to a former employee who accused him of attempted rape. See: (http://www.veritas-solus.com/VNS/Archive/Harrison.htm) in 1990 at a motel he owned on Shore Drive.
Click here to read the settlement documents (http://www.veritas-solus.com/VNS/Archive/settlementdocs.htm)
Staffers at the Pilot allege Fridell’s relationship with Harrison is blocking continued investigation of Sessoms and his antics. The censorship of coverage is ISIS-like with reporters telling the CJR its like "we're walking around with duct tape over our keyboards.” CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL DISGRACEFUL DETAILS OF THE CENSORSHIP FROM CJR
The Virginian-Pilot Friday night finally revealed the FBI has criminally targeted Councilman John Uhrin for his vote on the Cavalier Hotel renovation project giving it $18 MILLION in taxpayer money to a beach developer, just weeks before his wife was hired to sell luxury resort area homes for the project.
A federal grand jury ordered the city to turn over computer records, emails, phone logs, etc. related to Uhrin, Cavalier Associates Development, East Beach Realty and other companies connected to Uhrin’s wife, Catherine J. Sassone.
Cavalier Associates is a Bruce Thompson project, East Beach Realty, building 83 homes valued at $70 MILLION in conjunction with the project, is headed by developer Bart Frye, Sassone’s employer.
The investigation has been underway since at least last fall. Oceanfront businessmen and other citizens have been in contact with the FBI about the city’s corrupt government.
Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to deny or confirm he has used the word “NIGGER” in conversations) Sessoms is currently state criminal conflict of interest investigation by a special prosecutor and the State Police. The Columbia Journalism Review reported recently that political influence has censored further reporting about the Sessoms case.
When Virginia News Source asked a FBI spokesperson, “Can you say that Will Sessoms IS NOT under investigation?” The spokesperson, “No, I can’t say that.”
Democrat: A hybrid between a mule and an ostrich.
Ever hear the term, grinning like a mule eating briars? That’s your typical Democrat.
When a problem arises, they shovel money at the situation then bury their heads in the sand. Said problem will often metastasis, becoming political quicksand like the EPA, Department of Education, the IRS, or Homeland Security. Nothing is solved, and nothing is ever gained.
Republican: A hybrid between a pachyderm and a dog.
An elephant is smart, it never forgets, but when the mainstream media howls racists or homophobe or woman hater, Republicans retreat down the hall or hide under a desk like a mistreated poochie dog. They’re eager to compromise and wag their tails so they’ll be liked, and invited to all those nice cocktail parties in Smoke & Mirrors Land.
Barack Hussein Obama: A closet Muslim.
By Bob O'Connor, VNS Colunmist
Tell us the Truth … the Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth:
VNS Columnist Bob O’Connor calls out Councilmen Jim Wood and Bobby Dyer to provide the transparency in government they recently boasted about wanting:Of course, everyone agrees with those concepts: Public fully informed and facts without distortion.
A good place to start is full information regarding an important project that you approved many years ago – the convention center. We need a full accounting of the total cost and a complete review of the operating costs and, of course, total revenue due to convention center operations.Start with the cost to build the convention center. The total cost of the convention center is $307 million (that is $202 million plus interest). We need to know the total cost of operation and maintenance. That includes all utilities, insurance, all personnel engaged in maintenance and sales and total compensation for all personnel. The revenue must be calculated ONLY on people who have come to Virginia Beach for convention center activities.
- VNS Columnist Kuchta Named Among Top 10 Counter-Terrorism Specialists in America
- Blount County 2015 and Whack Job Politicians
- USE PIGS EXTERMINATE MUSLIM TERRORISTS ...
- The United States is under Assault from within and from outside
- Virginia should act to expand access to health care and lower costs
- The truth about Muslim terrorists could kill or set you free
- Growth Hormone May Lower Odds of Fractures in Older Women
- False-Positive Mammogram Result Traumatic for Most Women: Study
- Scientists Probe Obesity's Ties to Breast Cancer Risk
- Women's Pelvic Pain Often Unreported
- Hysterectomy at Younger Age Tied to Heart Disease Risks
- Your Office Temperature Settings May Have a Gender Bias
- Vaginal Pain
- For Women, No Link Between Kidney Stones, Osteoporosis
- Gardasil (HPV Vaccine)
- Change in 'Pap' Test Rules Linked to Drop in STD Testing
- 'The last year has been a difficult one for Mexico.' Pena Nieto acknowledges country's troubles
- Conflict leaves 40 percent of children out of school in Mideast areas, UNICEF says
- Can officers in Freddie Gray case get impartial juries in Baltimore?
- New Ferguson report offers lessons on police's handling of mass protests
- Earth has lost half its forests since dawn of civilization, study finds
- Obama secures Iran deal victory in Senate: what changed Democrats' minds
- Are Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden both bitten by 'Schrödinger’s cat'?
- Taste education boosts sales for edible insects
- Pentagon makes 'obvious' choice, opens Ranger School to women permanently (+video)
- Scientists unlock mystery of river dolphins' bizarre origins
- Police open Budapest rail station, but no trains to the West
- Canada woman had tried to sponsor boy who drowned off Turkey
- Guatemala president resigns amid corruption probe
- China shows off rising power marking WWII defeat of Japan
- On Arctic voyage, Obama banks on power of his celebrity
- Iran deal will survive in Congress despite GOP opposition
- Big cities scramble to be prepared for an oil train disaster
- Judge, clerk in marriage case dealt with nepotism charges
- Police: Hunt won't stop for suspects in officer's death
- Labor Day flying: behind the scenes at a very busy airport
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- How to Combat Tax Identity Fraud
- 9 Easy Moves to Save You Time and Money
- 10 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Financial Adviser
- Energy Stocks That Could Make You Rich
- 3 Savvy Ways to Save on Your Next Restaurant Meal
- 3 Worst Things to Buy New for Kids
- Retirees, Avoid These 5 Costly RMD Mistakes
- What's Ailing Apple's Stock?
- Securities-Based Loans Are Risky Business
- Worst Things to Buy at Warehouse Clubs