by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Almost exactly 24 hours ago, I passed along the warning published in "Jihad Watch" that the latest edition of "Inspire" magazine, aimed at Muslim jihadists who can read, was promoting the assassination of important infidels and the downing of commercial airliners. (See Kuchta's previous report) ).
Like the assassination of the two NYC cops this past weekend by a Muslim jihadist, a fact completely suppressed by the MSM (read ‘Mainstream Media), don't be too surprised if the latest news of the loss of an "Airasia" flight is reported as NOT TERROR RELATED.
You've been down that road before, haven't you? You do recall that that the jihad attack by Major Nidal Hasan at Fort Hood was termed an incident of workplace violence by the traitors in DC, don't you?
Oh yes, the Major is still alive and well after over five years have past since the attack. Do you think that's due to the intervention of our Sunni-in-Chief? I just wonder how much are the Saudis paying Obama for that feat?
If no Muslim Jihad group goes on the Internet to claim responsibility for the loss of the airliner, any and every trace of jihadi involvement will be suppressed by a compliant main stream media.
December 28, 2014
There has been much debate regarding the holding of a Constitutional Convention, a.k.a., Con-Con, Convention of the States, Article V Convention, etc.
While I can certainly understand wanting to fix our broken government, it is crucial that everyone comes to understand that it is not our Constitution that needs fixing. The fault lies with those in power who have broken their oaths to preserve, protect, and defend it.
For 150 years the system of checks and balances set forth in The Constitution has been eroded until we have an out of control, centralized government that ignores the law of the land and does what it pleases. (Click: Read More for rest of the story)
After years of working at Towne Bank under questionable ethics tactics, Mayor Sessoms resigns when policy is changed
Virginia Beach Mayor Will (who refuses to admit or deny he’s used the word “NIGGER” in general conversations) Sessoms has resigned as president of Towne Bank as he struggles with a state and possible FBI investigations into conflict of interest and other potential government corruption charges.
A special state prosecutor has been appointed to investigate more than $140 MILLION loaned bank clients whose projects Sessoms voted for as mayor.
In addition, the FBI told VNS last week it could not answer,when asked if Sessoms WAS the target of a federal government corruption probe. (Click Read More for rest of the story)
Thank you for your cartoon on the antipope Bergoglio.
Nevertheless, I do wish you would explain to your readers why this man is a fraud and a usurper and cannot be a Catholic pope.
1) to be a Catholic pope, a man must be a Catholic in good standing. A Catholic is a baptized Christian who believes in all of the teachings of the Catholic Church, which Mr. Bergoglio does not.
For example, he just fired one of his own Swiss Guards because the man is against the sin of Sodom.
To be a Catholic pope, a man must be ordained as a Catholic priest.
By John P. Kuchta Jr.
VNS Columnist, Blogger
If you were lIke me the Tuesday morning after the Monday night announcement of the MO Grand Jury verdIct In Ferguson, MO, you were flabbergasted at the scenes beIng shown on TV and on the Internet. See News Link:
At least 12 buIldIngs were burned and looted on the Monday night after the prosecutor announced that the Grand Jury could not fInd reason to indict and prosecute OffIcer Darren WIlson for the death of MIchael Brown. I rubbed my eyes on Tuesday morning because I couldn't belIeve what had just happened In the streets In Ferguson on Monday night. (I go to bed early!)
How In the hell do the local, state and federal governments have 90 days to prepare for what they knew was goIng to be a rIot and still have no plan to thwart the rioters? Read on.....
Lock ’n Load … read rest of the column: http://www.virginianewssource.com/jpk/ on click the button [Read More] below:
The Virginia chapter of Overpasses for America will hold a march on the state Capitol in Richmond Monday starting at 10 AM to protest President Obama’s recent executive order granting amnesty to more than 5 MILLION illegal aliens currently residing in the United States.
The group will assemble on the Capitol grounds in the area of the George Washington statue near the intersection of 9th and Grace Streets.
“You’ll see lots of flags, signs, and banners, and probably some firearms, as we welcome and encourage our participants to open carry at all of our events. Without the second amendment, the rest of them wouldn’t exist,” said Daniel Szabo Jr. the event organizer said.
Click the link for details about the event.
Black America - 2012 FBI Report:
Democrats declare themselves the party of Compassion, a pious claim as if other parties and perspectives are comprised of heartless non-humans. In reality, there are two types of compassion.
One compassion feels unease at others' suffering, and a motivation to address that suffering because it makes them feel better and alleviates their distress. But that doesn't guarantee their efforts will relieve the suffering of others, but may only succeed in relieving theirs.
In the case of government welfare, the justification of policies and programs that have resulted in worsening conditions leads to indifference about the failures and consequences. It doesn't matter as long as the "empathizers" are scoring compassion points to prove their intent.
- What if?...Constitutional Convention not a good thing!
- Sessoms gets lawyered up for conflict of interest investigation
- Other officials Towne Bank has bought ...
- Will Mayor Sessoms' Allegations of Conflict of Interest charges affect his bank's merger plans?
- James O'Keefe III - trying to protect your liberty: Get to know him
- Will Towne Bank dump beach mayor to save merger deal?
- For Women, No Link Between Kidney Stones, Osteoporosis
- Gardasil (HPV Vaccine)
- Change in 'Pap' Test Rules Linked to Drop in STD Testing
- Childhood Stress May Spur Weight Gain in Women
- Radiation From Mammograms May Be Lower Than Thought
- nafarelin, Synarel
- etidronate, Didronel
- Women Spend Far Less on Birth Control Because of 'Obamacare'
- Trauma, PTSD May Raise Women's Odds of Heart Attack, Stroke: Study
- Millennials More Accepting of Working Moms Than Past Generations
- Planned Parenthood broke no abortion laws, Indiana officials say
- Congress has been gridlocked on highway funding. Why that could be changing.
- Cincinnati shooting tests ‘blue wall of silence’
- Iran nuclear agreement: Is a 'better deal' possible – and at what cost?
- New guidelines for AP history: Are they still 'unpatriotic'?
- Six hurt in stabbing at gay pride parade in Jerusalem
- Will comet lander Philae wake up again?
- Four black women have died in police custody since Sandra Bland
- Young women 'catfished' ISIS out of $3,300. Will they be punished?
- Biometrics: the future of air travel?
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant
- Despite bombing, Islamic State is no weaker than a year ago
- Almaty, Beijing make final pitches for 2022 Winter Olympics
- More than just Cecil; big troubles for king of the jungle
- Federal judge takes nuanced approach in US terrorism cases
- Greek bailout talks to shift gear
- Officials hope to give Flight 370 families some answers soon
- Japanese girl's WWII job: waving goodbye to kamikaze pilots
- Questions remain after Boston's Olympics bid ends
- Pope's upcoming visit inspires anxiety in Philadelphia
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- Students, Shop Around for Better Bank Accounts
- Great Stocks for Baby Boomers
- Great Vanguard ETFs
- How to Write Off Medical Expenses on Your Taxes
- Shark Tank's Mark Cuban Reveals the Best Business to Get Into Today
- Small-Business Success Story: Black Girls Code
- Best Jobs Without a College Degree 2015
- Avoid These Costly Social Security Mistakes
- How to Be Smart (Not Brilliant) With Your Financial Planning
- Then and Now: After Katrina, a New Life