A Christian holocaust is taking place all over the Middle East and coming to America.
Christian men, women, and children, as well as other minorities, are LITERALLY being crucified, butchered, beheaded, raped and sold into slavery by the most grotesque, repugnant brutality unheard of in modernity.
What makes this particularly atrocious is the fact that WE, and every taxpaying American, are funding it.
America, under Obama, provided the “Islamic State of Iraq and Syria”, aka “ISIS”, with training, arms, and equipment, including MRAPS, Hellfire missiles, Humvees, millions of rounds of ammunition, etc, just for starters.
That’s what was ‘officially’ supplied to Iraq and ‘left’ for ISIS to pick up on its way to the slaughter.
Is it too farfetched to think Obama will try to use the ebola scare to declare marshall law? By executive order, he’s already declared certain cities as ‘quarantine stations’ - El Paso, Los Angeles, and 18 other cities.
Cap’n Crawdad became concerned when he heard Fox News talking about ebola panic. Some conspiracy theorists are ready to believe that the incompetent CDC, which it was recently revealed, lost deadly small pox viruses, and other deadly diseases, is poised to allow ebola to escape into the U.S. population.
If it does, don’t say Cap’n Crawdad and VNS didn’t warn you. But Cap’n Crawdad went running to his front door this morning - expecting hoards of frightened Virginia Beach citizens milling around in flip flops and carrying pitchforks, surfboards, and hockey sticks in protest.
Will the Kenyan-In-Chief use this event to crown himself ruler of the world? Read Kuchta’s take on the ebola panic: http://www.virginianewssource.com/jpk/
A Virginia News Source Special Report
[Editor’s note: As a veteran reporter covering federal, state, and local courts since 1960, this reporter has never witnessed a story like Cameron Crockett’s.
His conviction on a manslaughter charge was the result of incompetent or corrupt prosecutors, defense attorneys, police investigators, and the courts. Or all of the above.
In fact one witness told the court she overheard the son of a Beach cop say, “I just got free…I thought I killed both of them (both Crockett and his best friend): The man, Jacob Palmer, was never interrogated by police or called to testify.
A police spokesman said the Commonwealth’s Attorney’s office shut down their investigation and didn’t share information with them.
All are hiding behind official protection to keep the coverup going.
Prosecutors illegally read Crockett’s mail.
It was never proven by any witness that Crockett was driving.
Through judicial corruption, he was railroaded on withheld or manipulated evidence and sent to prison.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Today's headline reporting the conviction of one of the Tsanaev brothers' friends, made me ponder:
When do we get to see US Army traitor Nidal Hasan hanging by his neck? And, how long will we be made to wait to see justice for all the folks maimed and killed by the Tsarnaev brothers?
After killing 13 men and women at Fort Hood, TX, Hasan has managed to stay alive by the good graces of his Muslim cousin, our Community Organizer-in-Chief.
Do you want to put any money on my proposition that Hasan will NEVER be hung for his treason? Did we ever get the great controversy of Hasan's beard resolved? [Click Below to read more]
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Illegally sold federal guns may fired on TX Congressman
I couldn’t help but borrow part of a phrase from the treasonous and blasphemous Reverend Jerimiah Wright, the “reverend” who spat out racist rhetoric from his pulpit in Chicago. You know the guy, the preacher who Obama never heard during Obama’s infrequent church attendances, the preacher who baptized both of Obama’s daughters? Yeah, that guy.
Instead of “chickens coming home to roost,” it appears that Obama’s 50 caliber weapons that he illegally sold through the BATF to Mexican drug cartels have, most assuredly, come home to roost.
Friday night, 18 July 2014, Texas US Congressman Louie Gohmert and his companions were fired upon from the Mexican side of the Rio Grande with what could only be described by the weapon’s report as a 50 caliber. Fifty calibers are capable of destruction on an unprecedented scale for a shoulder-fired weapon. They are sometimes used to disable vehicles in war zones by shooting through engine blocks. Assassinations from great distances are another use. Click here for rest of the column
by Joseph J. McGrenra, CFCM
(July 28th, 2014)-I don’t remember the first time I saw James Garner on screen. It was in the early 1970’s and I recall it was a western-either Support Your Local Sheriff or Support Your Local Gunfighter.
The role that made him a star was Maverick, and I came to that late. I was and am a western fan, but that series was in black and white and by the time I was growing up a lot of stations wouldn’t show black and white series. However Garner returned to the role in the 1970s (The New Maverick and a cameo in Young Maverick), the 1980’s (the Bret Maverick series), and 1990’s 1994’s big screen Maverick).
He was one of the few stars of his era that worked on both the big and small screens. After leaving Maverick (more on that later), he spent the next decade or so concentrating on the big screen (The Great Escape, Grand Prix, etc.) before returning to television.
He was considered one of the best drivers in Hollywood and did all of his own driving in Grand Prix and later in The Rockford Files.
My favorite Garner role is easy and a no-brainer for me-Jim Rockford. I don’t remember if I was there for the first episode of The Rockford Files, but if I missed it, I was watching soon after it started. Rockford Files is one of the few shows in the history of television (yes my opinion, but shared by many others) that never really lost it or “jumped the sharp”.
It left television in the middle of its sixth season after Garner was told he needed a break or the pace was going to kill him. Garner intended to take some time and recover his health and return, but the studio decided not to wait for his return and pulled the plug (more on that later).
It used to be that conservatives were known for supporting God, family, and self-reliance.
That being the case, WHY do you use such crude language in describing the lack of fortitude of Republicans?
If they were against Mr. Soetoro/Obama or whomever he is, they would have exposed him as a fraud and usurper a long time ago, right?
Mr. Obama was adopted by Barry Soetoro and took his name and nationality. Unless he has changed both, he remains Barry Soetoro of Indonesia.
VNS sent a constituent query, (not as the media) on June 2 asking 2nd District Rep. Scott Rigell on June 2 to give a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer to whether he would cosponsor H.R. 2959 - the National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act of 2013 - no rhetoric just a simple answer. Rigell replied with a standard 2-page congressional form, irrelevant BS letter, consisting of 263-words - and would not answer the question. (See original story)
Then on June 23, VNS send an official media query to Kim Mosser, Rigell’s communications director: Restating: “Simple Yes or No answer - no explanation wanted:
A.Will Rigell 1). Support H.R. 2959 and 2). Will he co-sponsor H.R. 2959?
B.Will he oppose H.R. 4783? Yes or No?
Mz. Mosser answered finally on July 15 that Rigell is now a cosponsor of National Right to Carry bill.
Somehow she didn’t understand the question on H.R.4783 (https://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/4783) a trojan horse bill entitled “Promoting Healthy Minds for Safer Communities Act of 2014” but in fact an bill aimed at gun control. It is described by the National Rifle Association (See: http://www.nraila.org/legislation/federal-legislation/2014/6/ask-your-us-rep-to-oppose-wide-ranging-gun-control-bill-hr-4783.aspx) as a wide-ranging gun control bill.
Mz. Mosser didn’t seem to understand VNS’ questions as to whether Rigell would hide behind the bill’s lofty title and oppose it. We’ll have to write him again. Maybe if you're interested, you can write him also.
- Obama gave guns to Mexican criminals - Putin rockets to Ukraine rebels !
- Obama: It's not the color of his skin, but the blackness of his heart toward America that is a problem
- The Constitution and the Military
- A Republican Victory on the Front Lines of ObamaCare; They're winning on Medicaid in Virginia
- More corruption in White House than on the border
- Pseudo Libertarians & Santa Claus
- acyclovir, Zovirax
- Evolution May Explain Why a Curvy Bottom Drives Men Wild
- Restraining Order Often Costly for Women
- Early Onset Hot Flashes May Point to Raised Heart Disease Risk
- ibandronate, Boniva
- Multiple Sclerosis Linked to Lower Levels of Key Nutrients in Women
- Mammogram Rates May Fall When Women Learn of 'Overdiagnosis' Risk
- Low Cancer Risk With Device Used to Remove Fibroids, Study Finds
- Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
- Saudi airstrikes will continue until Yemeni president may return
- Looking nervous? Yawning too much? TSA may be keeping an eye on you.
- Would you buy a car that makes you obey the speed limit?
- Five questions you should ask when choosing a financial advisor
- Victim found in East Village rubble
- Carly Fiorina: There's a 'higher than 90 percent' chance she'll run for president
- Academic dishonesty at Stanford: What compels elite students to cheat?
- Panama City Beach debates spring break crack down (+video)
- Company store turned bed and breakfast: Appalachia mines for tourists
- Outlasting terror's waves
- Arab League unveils joint military force amid Yemen crisis
- Hometown pastor says community stands by co-pilot, family
- AP Exclusive: Before leak, NSA mulled ending phone program
- Officials: Iran nuke talks solving some issues, not others
- Indiana governor: New law 'not about discrimination'
- Nigerians vote Sunday despite violence, technical hitches
- Saudi response to Swedish criticism tests Europe's reach
- Police: 2nd body found 3 days after NYC blast
- Air Canada plane skids off Halifax runway after hard landing
- Northeast, despite highest gas costs, resists more pipelines
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- Best Times to Shop for a Kitchen Renovation
- Tax Records You Can Toss
- 2 Important Documents Every Couple Needs
- 4 Great Fidelity Stock Funds for Retirement Savers
- Most Overlooked Tax Breaks for Investors
- Costly Social Security Mistakes
- What Happens When the Insurer of Your Annuity Goes Broke?
- Social Security Strategies If a Spouse Dies
- 6 Smart Things to Say When You Are Buying a Car
- Help! Someone Stole My Tax Refund