The Tidewater Libertarian Party in a policy paper has taken Gov. Terry “McGrafty” McAuliffe to task for his blanket restoration of felon rights.
In general, the TLP strongly supports restoration of rights after convicted felonies have repaid their debt to society. The TLP’s issue is that McAuliffe didn’t restore the rights consistent with the Virginia Constitution. Read this TLP’s full release here:
Just as the nation doesn't know how to fight a terrorist enemy that claims no national identity to declare war against, Americans don't know how to fight the domestic social and sexual wars against fanatical ideologies that claim no religious identity to target as they do Christianity.
Our greatest hinderance is thinking we have to fight against an official title – nation or religion – instead of the evil itself. In both cases, the government and judiciary, confused and paralyzed, allows the brutal enemy to advance unabated.
In the midst of the devastation, we totally miss the fact that they all indeed declare an imposing identity that they proudly wave in defiance. This is the way we recognize a devout and unified force in the modern world.
Ira White - Portsmouth
by Catherine Crabill - Special Columnist - VNS
Now sits ‘Caligula’ of America, crazed with unchecked power indulged him by either the seduced or blackmailed on the Left and Right.
Such lunacy was earlier masked by cleverly drafted propaganda and the mitigation of collective outrage by the likes of Zuckerberg of Facebook fame, caught suppressing/censoring opposition to dishearten the resistance.
In Obama’s most recent ‘unmasking’, he has decreed that all modesty, privacy, and sanity, be most visibly and brutally raped by forcing men and woman, boys and girls to share bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms in every public school or lose federal funds.
So vehement is he in this assault on sanity that he has involved the Justice Department to insure its compliance. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
by Ira White - Columnist -
Special to VNS
religion (riˈlijən) noun• the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power
• details of belief as taught or discussed
• a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance
There's a new religion on a crusade to convert the country, but it is flying under most peoples' radar. We are also learning that supreme beings are not a requirement for religion, though ideology, principles, and lifestyles are. One can conveniently choose to excommunicate gods from personal beliefs, but not the other three. They are an inalienable part of our existence and will be evident no matter what belief system is professed.[Click Read More below for rest of story]
The Obama era is about to end, and his presidency will make a long lasting impression on American politics. While he and his supporters expect the Affordable Care Act to be his legacy, history will most likely remember President Obama as an icon who reignited a multicultural war.
The disrespectful, sometimes insulting, resistance to Obama and the rise of Trump, some believe, can be attributed to the president’s race – the first black president. True perhaps, but it is not insightful.
To see beyond the veil of the obvious – Obama’s race – we need to first look at the history of the American immigration experience.
The real story of American immigration is not what they teach in high school civics or U.S. History 101. Rather than being the great melting pot the true story is more like a cauldron of boiling oil and water.[Click Read More Below for rest of the column]
The Department of Defense has blocked 4th District Rep. Randy Forbes from using the carrier, Eisenhower, for a public political rally under the phony guise of an Armed Services committee hearing.
Forbes hearing was scheduled for Monday, but DoD objected to using the carrier as a site and backdrop for his personal political rally.
It was a decision that Forbes should have known to be illegal use of government assets for personal political purposes.
DoD told him he could conduct a ‘private, closed’ hearing aboard the carrier, but not the publicly one he’d planned. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
by Ira White
Special to VNS
Radical activism – whether sexual or social – uses people, politicians, and judges as pawns to unravel society even if it destroys everybody in the process.
The data is in on one such issue...
In 1990, homicides were at historic levels. In 2014 they had dropped as much as 85% in some major cities. The tide turned in 1994 when the NYPD embraced the concept that police can prevent crime rather than just react to it. As a result, they analyzed data, looked for patterns, and devoted resources where most needed to protect people and property.
The successful strategies spread across the country with the greatest beneficiaries being the minority communities. Based on 1990 rates, 10,000 more minority males would be dead today in NYC alone if those proactive procedures had not been implemented.
Then in 2014, BLACK LIVES MATTER activism happened. [Click Read More below for rest of the story]
[Open letter to VB Mayor “I don’t know a conflict when I see one” Sessoms] …
OK, Mr. Mayor of Virginia Beach, Will "No Contest" Sessoms, how about you show some leadership and tell the feds to go pound sand.
In my estimation, we are going to spend $330 MILLION on a light rail line that will not reduce traffic congestion according to the project's Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS).
Why not use that money to keep our little girls safe when they go to the bathroom? Why not reject federal funding if the feds demand such repugnant changes. [Click Read More below]
- Councilman Davenport turns into 'lil bully Ben' with citizens
- No medical mainstream 'voodoo' for this doctor
- Town Center not paying off debt to taxpayers
- What is in store for us? The fraud of global warming
- City taxpayers shelling out big bucks for phony oyster shell program
- Will Renovaton of the Cavalier on the Hill be developer's 'Waterloo?'
- Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
- Many Male Docs May Overlook Female Heart Risks: Study
- Vaginal Bleeding
- 6 Ways Women Can Take Care of Their Tickers
- ibandronate, Boniva
- Base Quit-Smoking Day on Menstrual Cycle?
- Health Tip: Women, Don't Neglect Your Health
- Drink Spiking a Problem on U.S. Campuses
- 1 in 3 Female Doctors Faces Sexual Harassment, Survey Finds
- Devout Women May Enjoy Better Health
- Do scales, feathers, and hairs have a common ancestry?
- Amber fossils suggest that ancient insects wore camo
- Boston Latin's racial problems reflect US school resegregation
- Kidnapping in the Philippines: How will strongman Duterte react?
- At this library, story time doesn’t end because a parent is in prison
- Why did Clinton omit meetings from State Department calendar?
- Uber revamps surge pricing: What's driving the change?
- Texas high court sides with family who let kids skip schoolwork in wait of 'rapture'
- The GOP is promising a simpler tax code for Millennials. Will it help?
- Can Sanders supporters form a sustainable movement?
- Diplomats from EU's founding 6 meet in Berlin to talk Brexit
- British brace for economic repercussions of EU exit decision
- The Latest: France says British vote echoes across planet
- AP PHOTOS: A selection of pictures from the past week
- Obama loses reliable partner, faces uncertainty after Brexit
- In need of help, Trump finds few willing to work for him
- China cuts contact with Taiwan liaison body over Tsai
- Pope at Armenia genocide memorial: Never forget or minimize
- Crews rescue the stranded in West Virginia flooding; 23 dead
- Kanye West unveils "Famous" video of him, celebrities
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- Volatile Oil Prices to Head Lower
- Great Foreign Stocks That Pay Big Dividends
- Nail Your Home's Curb Appeal
- Why I'm Growing Cautious About the Markets
- 4 High-Paying Medical Jobs You Don't Need an MD for
- What Brexit Means for U.S. Investors
- Impact of the Brexit Vote: Scary But Mixed
- Help Wanted in America: Skilled Workers
- Taking Your First Required Minimum Distribution
- How to Super-Fund a Roth IRA