Apparently, Americans don't notice they're all being scammed in plain view by political hacks. On June 28, 2012, the Supreme Court ruled that the Obamacare "shared responsibility payment", termed a fine or penalty in the law, was in reality a TAX because a fine or penalty is clearly unconstitutional. This despite the fact that the Democrats purposely avoided the term "tax" like a plague because not even their supporters would have allowed it to pass.
Yet even this past Friday, Obama declared a broadcast warning to young Americans: "If you can't afford [Obamacare]...then you'll be charged a PENALTY." The president's declaration then makes clear that the act is unconstitutional. But if the Supreme Court has legitimately decreed it a tax, then the president is arrogantly defrauding Americans into actually believing it is an illegal penalty simply so they won't know they are being taxed.
Even with our gullibility taxed to the limit, the convoluted corruption of Obamacare doesn't get any clearer than that. Consider yourself scammed.
Ira White - Portsmouth VA
To the Editor:
There is no doubt that most Americans would fight with their lives were we to be invaded by a foreign country. Yet, no less serious is the plan for us to lose our sovereignty by way of legislation.
The plan of the globalists starts out being presented as an economic “Free Trade” arrangement, then progresses into a political regional government which can then be merged into the United Nations forming a one-world government.This is exactly what has already happened to the countries in Europe.
They signed up for the EU (European Union) with the expectation that they would benefit financially. But look where it has gone. CLICK READ MORE BELOW:
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
America, you know you’re in a bind when an international crisis develops and you are reminded that your CIA director is a Muslim convert.
Naturally, as a practicing Muslim, John Brennan can’t hold any nation that is Muslim responsible for not knowing its a$$ from third base, not checking passports, not having the foggiest idea where the missing plane traveled or its final destination. Nor could he speculate that a Muslim terror nation may have that plane loaded with fuel, hostages / passengers and a dirty bomb in a hanger ready for take-off to NYC or Los Angeles.
A hypothetical question from a reporter, ”Mr. Brennan, I’m sorry that I don’t know your Muslim convert name, sir; but, could you share with us how many CIA assets you have in Malaysia who speak the language and are reporting insider information to you, direct from the Mosques?”
“What’s that you say? Your convert name is Mohammed?” “Gee, that’s great, Mohammed; but, could you please answer my f’ing question?”
“Remember Benghazi and ALL the Traitors!”
Amateur radio operators requesting all amateur licensee to help coordinate an emergency communications network to assist with planned massive Patriots of America March on Washington, DC on May 16. "To All Licensed Amateur Radio Operators: The CO of Communications, Steve Elliott and Administrators for PFA and OAS are asking for your help in putting together a listing of all PFA and OAS members who are licensed amateur radio operators and the class of license that they hold. “The reason for the request is to aid in organizing and providing effective communications for both licensed and non-licensed members of PFA/OAS who plan to travel to D.C. on May 16th, and to also try to arrange for emergency back-up communications provided by members who will not be able to travel to D.C. Click Read More Below
by Sue Long
Members of the Save Our Constitution (SOC) committee met to discuss plans for pointing out the pitfalls of applying for a constitutional convention, sometimes known as an Article Five Convention or a Convention of the States.
In the Virginia State legislature of 2014, the five constitutional convention related bills were all voted down with bi-partisan votes.
Also, SOC is announcing that the Mid Peninsula Tea Party has signed the following Resolution. This group comprises members from the counties of Gloucester, Mathews and Middlesex in eastern Virginia. The following resolution passed with only one dissenting vote. CLICK READ MORE BELOW FOR REST OF THE STORY
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Do you think that legalizing the marriage of nine year old girls justifies the number of good men and women who were blown-up and killed in Iraq?
When do we give-up trying to rapidly develop "little Americas" over there?
Looks like fodder for a social media campaign to me; but, how should I know?
I'm not even on Facebook!
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
There’s absolutely no question about how proud I am of our fine gentlemen in Richmond that such a proclamation as the one captured in this url should be published as the work product of our elected state officials. http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?141+sum+HJ484
A vexing problem that I have when reviewing the efforts of a majority of our elected officials, local, state and federal, is not knowing who to bitch slap when I read a story like the one appearing below.
Many years ago, I asked a real cutie pie who was one of VA’s top cops why a Muslim compound in Red House, VA, which was tied to so many felonies was allowed to exist. The cutie pie told me that he didn’t have jurisdiction; and, his boss was too busy taking Rolex watches from state contractors to even entertain my question.
All I’ll say to the Virginians on this distribution is that we have the government we deserve.
Oh, BTW, Walmart is running a special on prayer rugs until 1800 hours today. Remember, it’s five times a day facing Mecca and I better not hear about you eating bacon tomorrow morning!
And about that rally in DC on 16 May 2014, the one that ten million of my closest friends will attend, why bother going? I'll write about what went down and send you an email.
Virginia News Source reported recently on the disintegration, destructive ego problems, and total disorganization of the Republican Party of Virignia Beach, the branches Tea Parties, and the Tidewater Libertarian Party, which lost its state corporation commission charter in 2009 and didn’t know it until a week or so ago.
It seems the conservative forces in Tidewater are determined to slash each others political throats. The are grappling for solid, citizen-oriented leadership.
Such a leader, Curtis Colgate seeking election as 2nd District GOP chair, seems to have that ability. He has come along but he’s still being sniped at by other Republicans, including VB State Sen. Frank Wagner, also seeking the office.
Wagner, is simply the front for the ‘old silver-haired, or bald-headed’ wing of the party who want to maintain control even through their basic role is to warm the bottom of a chair every other week at the GOP’s breakfast meeting. They aren’t brain-dead yet, but senility is beginning to show.
They control the group who Wagner gave the No. 1 Lesson in his personal political textbook: He stated publicly that he doesn’t talk to anyone who doesn’t make a campaign contribution to him. “No money. No access,” is Wagner’s policy he said. (Our kind of Republican - he tells the truth).
Colgate’s platform is to open the party to anyone who wants to support the GOP philosophy and values.
Wagner recently held a campaign rally. Reports were that about 40 people (probably all who knew each other) showed up. Click Read More Below
- False-Positive Mammograms Don't Deter Women From Future Screening: Study
- FDA Warns Against Procedure for Uterine Fibroids
- Turner Syndrome
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- New Review Suggests Benefits of Annual Mammograms Are Overstated
- Breast Lumps (In Women)
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Menstrual Cramps
- Yeast Infection Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
- Moms Who Keep 'Baby Weight' May Risk Heart Trouble
- Pet duck attack prompts $275,000 lawsuit
- Aereo: Supreme Court justices weigh merits of Internet TV
- 1957 murder: Man convicted for 1957 Illinois murder appeals his 2012 conviction
- Should powdered alcohol be on the market? Critics say no way.
- Groups react to Supreme Court decision upholding ban on race-based admissions
- New study challenges old thinking about extinctions worldwide
- Obama goes stag to Asia, and Japanese don't like it (+video)
- Monkeys can do math, say scientists (+video)
- Punishing Putin: Why Pentagon is cool to sanctions on Russian arms firm (+video)
- Supreme Court ruling gives affirmative action foes more room to maneuver
- Captain who left doomed ferry had 40 years at sea
- SKorea ferry toll hits 150 as search gets tougher
- Sherpas leave Everest; some expeditions nix climbs
- AP PHOTOS: Syrians on treacherous trek to safety
- Michigan affirmative ban is OK, Supreme Court says
- Missouri executes inmate for 1993 farm slaying
- Michigan man among 1st in US to get 'bionic eye'
- Pope John XXIII launched Vatican II and then some
- More powerful sonar likely next step in jet search
- Obama visit to Asia seen as counterweight to China
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- April 9, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- March 3, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- February 24, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 31, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- January 24, 2014 (Investigation Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 16, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- January 14, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 3, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- December 19, 2013 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- August 19, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- 12 Ways to Save Money by Going Green
- The GOP's Uphill Fight for the White House
- Why It May Be Too Early to Write Off Apple
- How Parents Are Teaching Kids About Money
- When a Spouse Inherits an IRA
- 6 Ways to Save Money on Summer Flights to Europe
- What Federal Deposit Insurance Covers
- What to Do With a Damaged Smart Phone
- Don't Bet Against Warren Buffett
- Dividends from Berkshire? Not on Buffett's Watch
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections