by Larry Henry, VNS Columnist
“If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. You can keep your doctor, period. Not even a smidgeon of corruption. Don’t let anybody tell you that its corporations and businesses that create jobs.” ~ Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
Philosopher Karl Popper believed in open society, open borders, and no religion.
Columbia professors Cloward and Piven believed in overloading the welfare system to create a crisis which would lead to a national annual income, and the end of poverty.
Saul Alinsky believed in destroying Capitalism from within by joining the political system, moving up then forcing a welfare state.
So far Christian pastors, photographers, bakers and others have been sued by homosexuals for not servicing their same-sex marriages despite association with such practices being against their biblical and moral conscience, and despite the fact that the homosexuals could have gone anywhere.
It is a maligned and intentional move that can't be overlooked any longer. Here's the truth behind their documented agenda.
In 1986, a Supreme Court decision upheld states' rights to prohibit sodomy. A pro-sodomy strategy was then devised by Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen, authors of a groundbreaking article "The Gay Agenda".
They realized the only way to forward their plan was to shift it from a sodomy issue to a sexual-identity issue, advocating for a minority group of "gay" citizens who were victims of civil rights abuse. Based on the Civil Rights Act, gays had to meet three criteria:
1) suffered discrimination
2) powerless to help themselves
3) BORN that way. (The latter had never been a common conviction of homosexuality.)
As the November election approaches, remember one thing: The candidate with the greatest amount of campaign contributions is using special interest cash to fund advertising to cover the fact they are incompetent … unworthy of election.
Campaign cash is merely a bribe by well-heeled developers and businessmen to ‘BUY’ elections for candidates who’ll support their wishes and agendas once elected.
There is no way that highly financed campaigns can be justified by candidates for jobs that pay less than $30,000 a year unless it represents a 'legal' bribe or payoff.
So what’s the motive? Screwing the public. Setting up the future to line their own pockets at the expense of the taxpayers. See story, TIP OF THE ICEBERG, below for an analysis of the campaign’s funding for this elections' incompetents.
Here are the VNS Picks
Senate: Ed Gillespie
2nd District Congress: Scott Rigell
Virginia Beach City Council:
(2 seats) At large: Incumbent John D. Moss; newcomer George Furman III
(1 seat) Bayside: Incumbent Louis R. Jones, unopposed
(1 seat) Beach: No recommendation: Write in your own favorite video pornographer
(1 seat) Lynnhaven: Incumbent James L. (Jim) Wood
(1 seat) Princess Anne: Newcomer Pieri E. Burton
(1 seat) Rose Hall: Newcomer, Beatrice R. (Petey) Browder
(2 seats) At large: Incumbent Dorothy M. “Dottie” Holtz; newcomer, Robert N. “Bobby” Melatti
(1 seat) Bayside: Incumbent Carolyn D. Weems
(1seat ) Beach: Incumbent Samuel G. (Sam) Reid
(1 seat) Lynnhaven: Newcomer Carolyn T. Rye
(1) Princess Anne: Newcomer Kimberly A. Melnyk
We all have our weaknesses or vices, but we aren't privileged to justify them. They are not our birthright.
Though some are revealed impetuously, others result because we choose to act on them. Even Jesus' apostles made the distinction by reiterating those acts of choice: Matthew 15:19, Romans 1:26-27, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, 1 Timothy 1:10
The list is all conscious and consequential conduct. We may have innate temptations to some choices – even be prone to addictions or lusts that need help and support – but not a license to condone or endorse them.
Don't be deceived by social activism and insensitivities, for we inherently know better. It is self-serving disinformation that is drowning out moral honesty.
And who needs to know this? YOUTH -- immature children and young people who are being wrongly confused about sexuality ... between what is conspicuously natural and what is being redefined as natural ... by media, education, and politics seeking to compel kids that LGBT is "who they are", rewriting morality within minors.
Ira White - Portsmouth
RICHMOND, VA –As fuels and technology become more accessible and cheaper, the forces of government and corporations are moving to increase your energy costs.
Virginians should also file letters asking for support from their U.S. representatives and Senators.
by Beth Allen
[Editor’s note: I’m attaching a quick, incomplete and rough analysis of the campaign contributions generated by the Sessoms/Townebank cartel. I've dropped all the VPAP numbers into my spreadsheets. There are lots of numbers here, and it may put you to sleep and you may think you already know all of this anyway. But, it is still pretty riveting to see it all before you. And this is not complete, just the tip of the iceberg…]
NOVEMBER 4 ELECTIONS INFLUENCED BY MONEY …
The 2014 campaign for election to City Council provides an opportunity to observe the influence that Mayor Sessoms and TowneBank have over the selection of candidates and the ultimate outcome of the elections. Fewer than 100 people are exerting considerable influence over the outcome of City Council elections in Virginia Beach. All data is sourced from: www.vpap.org.
Local Election Background
Seven out of 11 City Council seats are up for re-election: five district seats and two at-large seats. Incumbents in three of the seven seats are running unopposed: John Uhrin – Beach District; Louis Jones – Bayside District; Jim Wood – Lynnhaven District. They will win.
The four remaining seats, all defended by incumbents, are the Princess Anne District, the Rose Hall District, and two at-large seats. Barbara Henley, the incumbent for Princess Anne, faces a single opponent who has raised just $1,200 to Henley’s $28,296. Henley is popular in her district and will easily win.
Click here to Read rest of the financial bribery story:
My two cents: The Virginian "Pile-it" has lost more subscribers and has just within the week, made more personnel cutbacks and wonders why. Maybe it's because of who they are endorsing as candidates in Virginia Beach's council races. Of course all their picks endorse Light Rail all the way, no matter what the costs.....to the paper's detriment and apparent demise, I'd say. How's that workin' out?
I liken the Light Rail referendum in 2012 to asking "Who wants ice cream?" The word reasonable was in the question but nowhere to be found in the pursuit of this project. The public voted on Who wants Light Rail without the actual costs in the referendum question. So it's like Who wants Ice Cream?.....oh, but after the fact we find out it is going to cost thousand$$$ a scoop....and you're going to get two scoops.
Flo AND HER BOSS!!!!!
In case you didn't know...
The "Harley Owners Group", the biggest motorcycle club in America, maybe even the world, hasn't found any members that have Progressive Insurance since the word got out about Progressive’s communist affiliations. Their association with George Soros, alone, should bring chills up your back. Oh, you don't know who George Soros is? He finances the Obama progressive affiliations.
Progressive Insurance....Who are they? You've seen and probably smiled at the clever Progressive Insurance TV commercials. As Paul Harvey would say, "You're about to learn the rest of the story." Click here to read Silentnomorepubications.com’s full news release on Progressive Insurance:
Quote OF THE DAY
"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs, partly because they want sympathy, and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."
-- Booker T. Washington in his 1911 book, My Larger Education
- FDA Adds 'Boxed Warning' to Devices Used to Remove Uterine Fibroids
- New Device May Make Mammograms More Comfortable
- Study Ties Teen Smoking to Risk of Severe Menstrual Cramps
- Kids: An Rx for Menopause's Hot Flashes?
- mifepristone, Mifeprex
- Women Less Likely to Get Kidney Dialysis Than Men, Study Finds
- terconazole, Terazol, Zazole
- Why Aren't There Sex Drugs for Women?
- Urinary Prosthetic Device for Women Approved
- Anesthetic During Breast-Removal Surgery May Reduce Long-Term Pain
- Renowned crime writer P.D. James dead at 94
- Hong Kong makes arrests as unrest over camp clearance continues
- California arrests protesters demonstrating over Brown shooting
- Sausage and cornbread stuffed mushrooms
- 6 new sports books for good holiday reading
- Taliban attack upscale neighborhood in Kabul
- OPEC keeps oil supply steady despite falling prices
- Cosby cut deal with tabloid to squash sex assault story
- Black Friday 2014: A complete list of every deal you want this week
- Looking for a new smart phone? Why lower price devices are no longer inferior.
- Immigrants' chances tied to their state's polices
- For some, location of Brown's hands irrelevant
- Ferguson protests move to Target, Wal-Mart stores
- Early-bird shoppers turn out on Thanksgiving
- Pope wades into Mideast turmoil with Turkish visit
- Rebels push forward in southern Syria
- Australia out of step with new climate momentum
- Energy revolution spells doom for German village
- In Peru, whip-cracking vigilantes serve up justice
- Sherman's big night leads Seattle past 49ers again
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- November 24, 2014 (Investigation Announcement): Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis Infections Linked to Bean Sprouts
- October 21, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- October 16, 2014 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Braenderup Infections Linked to Nut Butter...
- September 25, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- August 21, 2014 (Investigation Announcement): Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Braenderup Infections Linked to Nut Butter...
- August 20, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Human Salmonella Cotham and Salmonella Kisarawe Infections...
- August 13, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- August 8, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- July 31, 2014 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- July 17, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- Be Strategic With Credit-Card Balance Transfers
- How to Make the Most of Black Friday Sales
- How to Set Up a Donor-Advised Fund
- 19 Stocks for Cashing In on Holiday Cheer
- Mannequin Eye Contact and Other Ways Retailers Get You to Spend More
- Retailers Speeding Up Holiday Deliveries in 2014
- Public Pensions Sock Social Security Benefits
- Great Gadget Gifts, 2014
- Best Doorbuster Deals for Black Friday at Toys "R" Us, Macy's, Walmart, Sam's Club, and...
- Five Myths About Black Friday
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections