by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Viriginia News Source Columnist
It's good that you are reporting this morning that Congressman Louie Gohmert and his companions came under fire from the Mexican side of the Rio Grande on Friday night; but, how much effort would it take to connect the dots to Obama's FastandFurious weapon sales to the Mexican drug cartels?
Of the 2,200 high caliber weapons sold by the DoJ's BATF to the Mexican drug cartels, a number of the weapons were the uber-destructive 50 caliber rifles used to fire at the Gohmert party. What did everyone think the drug cartels would do with all that firepower, hang them on the wall with plaques attesting to Obama's treachery?
Obama wanted chaos on the Mexican border with the Fast and Furious sales and we're getting it.
by By Maureen Scott
Barack Obama appears to be a tormented man filled with resentment, anger, and disdain for anyone of an opinion or view other than his.
He acts in the most hateful, spiteful, malevolent, vindictive ways in order to manipulate and maintain power and control over others.
Perhaps, because, as a child, he grew up harboring an abiding bitterness toward the U.S. that was instilled in him by his family and mentors…it seems to have never left him.
It is not the color of his skin that is a problem in America.
Rather it is the blackness that fills his soul and the hollowness in his heart where there should be abiding pride and love for this country.
Think: Have we ever heard Obama speak lovingly of the U.S. or its people, with deep appreciation and genuine respect for our history, our customs, our sufferings and our blessings?
Click below to read rest of one of the most damning and articulate characterizations of the man known as Barack Obama - a blight on all America and its values - click here for rest of the essay:
Our U.S. Constitution defines what the federal government is authorized to do, including maintain a navy which is needed to protect the landlocked states. But, a federal standing army was not authorized. Why? Because each state had its own militia.
The Second Amendment states “A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
“Free state” refers to the sovereignty of individual states. Not only was the citizen militia to protect the states against a foreign power, but against any federal forces as well. Well armed citizens performed exercises keeping ready at a moment’s notice.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Unless I miss my guess, would the missiles being fired at an Israeli nuclear facility today be some of the 20,000 shoulder-fired, anti-aircraft missiles once owned by Libya's Gadhafi before Obama decided that Gadhafi had to go to that big dictatorship in the sky? See: http://www.infowars.com/hamas-just-attempted-to-create-a-horrific-nuclear-disaster-in-the-heart-of-israel/
You know the ones. The missiles that were all seized by Islamists, bandits and opportunists when the Gadhafi regime fell. I'll bet that Gadhafi felt pretty silly as he lay dying when he thought about having given-up his nukes years ago.
Who would have thought that the blood suckers in America would elect a Kenyan TWICE to lead the world's greatest country down the primrose path to oblivion?
How many of those previously Gadhafi-owned missiles have made it into the USA?
I'll bet that you're absolutely correct when you tell me that Janet Napalitano declared that the US / Mexican border is "safer than its ever been."
Yep, no missiles being humped across by Mexican drug cartels and Iranian Quds units. I certainly have to believe you! :-(
Don't be too concerned. Your US Border agents are busy protecting the border by changing the diapers of those 250,000 Central American children ridden with third world diseases that the Kenyan invited to America.
I guess that you've heard that 40% of the incoming kindergarten class in Virginia'sFairfaxCounty in September will not speak a lick of English? Do I hear a collective gasp out there?
Please repeat in unison, "Thank you, Mr. President!"
By Fred Barnes - Alexandria, Va.
Special to VNS
The biggest ObamaCare fight in the country is ruffling the politics of Virginia. The issue is whether the state should expand Medicaid to 400,000 more Virginians, as President Obama's health-care law prescribes. Gov. Terry McAuliffe, the pal of the Clintons and a former Democratic National Committee chairman, is committed to expansion; Republican House Speaker Bill Howell is opposed.
Though the struggle is far from over, Mr. Howell has the upper hand, and Mr. McAuliffe is increasingly exasperated. He's been outsmarted at every turn by Mr. Howell, whose maneuvers should be a lesson for foes of enlarging Medicaid in other states where it's still an issue.
Under ObamaCare, the federal government would pay 100% of the Medicaid expansion for three years, then 90% until 2022. Mr. Howell estimates the expansion will cost Virginia $40 million to $50 million in administrative expenses even when Washington supposedly is paying 100%. When that dips to 90%, another $200 million to $250 million will be added to the state's annual tab. Also, the percentages-100% and 90%-are nationwide.
Are Republicans shooting themselves in the foot by being such a closed party?
And are the Democrats ‘buying’ ’pseudo’ Libertarians to be spoiler candidates, not just in VA but in other states, where races between Republicans and Democrats are close?
Seems there is evidence Republicans are playing right into the ‘underhands’ of Democrats.
As ‘Howlin’ Henry Howell used to say, “There’s more going around in the dark than Santa Claus, and hanky-panky is its name!”
Now days it is ‘can’t win’ political candidates jumping into races as Libertarians, siphoning off the enough marginal votes of low information voters, to help underdog Democrats win.
A 33 YO Beach dirtbag has been charged with felony animal cruelty after animal control discovered a little 5-month old puppy, so badly abused and injured, it had to be euthanized after examination by a vet. The man was identified as John James Schultz III, 33, of the 3600 block of Sea Gull Road.
Animal control said two additional adult canines were removed from the home during the investigation and are being cared for at the Virginia Beach Animal Care and Adoption Center.
The case remains under investigation.
Quote OF THE DAY
If the government's plan for getting people back to work is to reward them with 99 weeks of unemployment checks with no requirement to prove they applied for it ..... then you might live in a country run by idiots
~Junius P. Long
- Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
- J&J Pulls Hysterectomy Tool Tied to Cancer Risk From Market
- calcium carbonate, Caltrate 600, Os-Cal 500, Tums Extra, Tums Chewy Delight, and Many Others
- Early Hormone Therapy May Be Safe for Women's Hearts
- Female Triathletes May Face Health Problems Such as Incontinence
- acyclovir, Zovirax
- Weight Loss Surgery May Help Ease Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Pain
- Yeast Infection
- Vaginal Bleeding
- Immigration: Obama unloads on House Republicans, warning he’ll act on his own
- A story for the birds? The incredible shrinking dinosaur.
- Amid national debate, Colorado issues driver's licenses to illegal immigrants
- Judge gives Florida Legislature two weeks to redraw congressional districts
- Comcast revs up Internet speeds for some customers. Are you eligible?
- House GOP patches family feud on border bill: what that means for future deals (+video)
- Is US vulnerable to EMP attack? A doomsday warning, and its skeptics.
- Unemployment rate rises in July: why that may be a good sign for economy
- Has Obama abused executive power? His 5 most controversial uses.
- Total unemployment in July rose to 12.2 percent
- Israel bombards Gaza as it searches for soldier
- Obama has room to maneuver on immigration changes
- US aid workers headed to Atlanta for Ebola care
- Why isn't there a treatment or vaccine for Ebola?
- Car parts plant blast in China kills 65, hurts 100
- Push for charges in NYC police chokehold death
- Kentucky politics gets a side order of barbecue
- Justice delayed is pondered in Cambodia
- Fires force evacuations in West Coast states
- George suffers serious leg injury in US exhibition
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- July 31, 2014 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- July 17, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- July 8, 2014 (Recall Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- Recall, Case Count & Investigation Update: Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to...
- July 1, 2014 (Recall Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- June 27, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Newport Infections...
- June 20, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Frozen...
- June 12, 2014 (Investigation Update) Outbreak of Human Salmonella Cotham and Salmonella Kisarawe Infections...
- June 11, 2014 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Organic Sprouted Chia...
- June 5, 2014 (Investigation Notice) Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Exposure to Clinical and...
- Insurance Against Air-Travel Snafus
- 5 Hidden Costs of College
- Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Before You Retire?
- Best and Worst Buys of August 2014
- Investors, Are You Ready for the Next Global Crisis?
- Car Buying Advice From Around the Web
- 3 Simple Steps to Make the Most of Your 401(k)
- Another Way to Fund a Health Savings Account
- Will Flex Fuel Save You Money?
- Matrix Advisors Value Fund on the Mend
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections