To the Editor:
There is no doubt that most Americans would fight with their lives were we to be invaded by a foreign country. Yet, no less serious is the plan for us to lose our sovereignty by way of legislation.
The plan of the globalists starts out being presented as an economic “Free Trade” arrangement, then progresses into a political regional government which can then be merged into the United Nations forming a one-world government.This is exactly what has already happened to the countries in Europe.
They signed up for the EU (European Union) with the expectation that they would benefit financially. But look where it has gone. CLICK READ MORE BELOW:
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
America, you know you’re in a bind when an international crisis develops and you are reminded that your CIA director is a Muslim convert.
Naturally, as a practicing Muslim, John Brennan can’t hold any nation that is Muslim responsible for not knowing its a$$ from third base, not checking passports, not having the foggiest idea where the missing plane traveled or its final destination. Nor could he speculate that a Muslim terror nation may have that plane loaded with fuel, hostages / passengers and a dirty bomb in a hanger ready for take-off to NYC or Los Angeles.
A hypothetical question from a reporter, ”Mr. Brennan, I’m sorry that I don’t know your Muslim convert name, sir; but, could you share with us how many CIA assets you have in Malaysia who speak the language and are reporting insider information to you, direct from the Mosques?”
“What’s that you say? Your convert name is Mohammed?” “Gee, that’s great, Mohammed; but, could you please answer my f’ing question?”
“Remember Benghazi and ALL the Traitors!”
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Do you think that legalizing the marriage of nine year old girls justifies the number of good men and women who were blown-up and killed in Iraq?
When do we give-up trying to rapidly develop "little Americas" over there?
Looks like fodder for a social media campaign to me; but, how should I know?
I'm not even on Facebook!
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
There’s absolutely no question about how proud I am of our fine gentlemen in Richmond that such a proclamation as the one captured in this url should be published as the work product of our elected state officials. http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?141+sum+HJ484
A vexing problem that I have when reviewing the efforts of a majority of our elected officials, local, state and federal, is not knowing who to bitch slap when I read a story like the one appearing below.
Many years ago, I asked a real cutie pie who was one of VA’s top cops why a Muslim compound in Red House, VA, which was tied to so many felonies was allowed to exist. The cutie pie told me that he didn’t have jurisdiction; and, his boss was too busy taking Rolex watches from state contractors to even entertain my question.
All I’ll say to the Virginians on this distribution is that we have the government we deserve.
Oh, BTW, Walmart is running a special on prayer rugs until 1800 hours today. Remember, it’s five times a day facing Mecca and I better not hear about you eating bacon tomorrow morning!
And about that rally in DC on 16 May 2014, the one that ten million of my closest friends will attend, why bother going? I'll write about what went down and send you an email.
Virginia News Source reported recently on the disintegration, destructive ego problems, and total disorganization of the Republican Party of Virignia Beach, the branches Tea Parties, and the Tidewater Libertarian Party, which lost its state corporation commission charter in 2009 and didn’t know it until a week or so ago.
It seems the conservative forces in Tidewater are determined to slash each others political throats. The are grappling for solid, citizen-oriented leadership.
Such a leader, Curtis Colgate seeking election as 2nd District GOP chair, seems to have that ability. He has come along but he’s still being sniped at by other Republicans, including VB State Sen. Frank Wagner, also seeking the office.
Wagner, is simply the front for the ‘old silver-haired, or bald-headed’ wing of the party who want to maintain control even through their basic role is to warm the bottom of a chair every other week at the GOP’s breakfast meeting. They aren’t brain-dead yet, but senility is beginning to show.
They control the group who Wagner gave the No. 1 Lesson in his personal political textbook: He stated publicly that he doesn’t talk to anyone who doesn’t make a campaign contribution to him. “No money. No access,” is Wagner’s policy he said. (Our kind of Republican - he tells the truth).
Colgate’s platform is to open the party to anyone who wants to support the GOP philosophy and values.
Wagner recently held a campaign rally. Reports were that about 40 people (probably all who knew each other) showed up. Click Read More Below
Amateur radio operators requesting all amateur licensee to help coordinate an emergency communications network to assist with planned massive Patriots of America March on Washington, DC on May 16. "To All Licensed Amateur Radio Operators: The CO of Communications, Steve Elliott and Administrators for PFA and OAS are asking for your help in putting together a listing of all PFA and OAS members who are licensed amateur radio operators and the class of license that they hold. “The reason for the request is to aid in organizing and providing effective communications for both licensed and non-licensed members of PFA/OAS who plan to travel to D.C. on May 16th, and to also try to arrange for emergency back-up communications provided by members who will not be able to travel to D.C. Click Read More Below
by Sue Long
Members of the Save Our Constitution (SOC) committee met to discuss plans for pointing out the pitfalls of applying for a constitutional convention, sometimes known as an Article Five Convention or a Convention of the States.
In the Virginia State legislature of 2014, the five constitutional convention related bills were all voted down with bi-partisan votes.
Also, SOC is announcing that the Mid Peninsula Tea Party has signed the following Resolution. This group comprises members from the counties of Gloucester, Mathews and Middlesex in eastern Virginia. The following resolution passed with only one dissenting vote. CLICK READ MORE BELOW FOR REST OF THE STORY
Your Second Amendment
I offer a simple plan that has not been tried in order to reduce what some refer to as "gun violence". It is my simple belief that there are no violent guns. Every trigger must be pulled by a finger. That finger is attached to a person and a brain. Contained within that brain is the intent and willingness to pull the trigger. It matters not what kind of gun or the capacity of the magazine. It is the intent of the person. In this country we absolutely MUST stop demonizing the utensil and focus on the person holding the weapon.
Liberals have historically focused on education. Early education is a mantra we hear often. Here is an idea: Early Gun Safety Education. Let's try starting in kindergarten. The NRA and many other organizations offers gun safety classes. We are now educating our children about sex, feelings, politics, math, history, science and fairness. Let's try educating every single child about gun safety.
I was raised around guns. I learned about guns in Cub Scouts and by my father. We hunted where I came from. Guns are not evil. Men are evil. Guns protect us from evil men. Click Read More below
- Turner Syndrome
- FDA Warns Against Procedure for Uterine Fibroids
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- New Review Suggests Benefits of Annual Mammograms Are Overstated
- Breast Lumps (In Women)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Yeast Infection Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
- Moms Who Keep 'Baby Weight' May Risk Heart Trouble
- Could the HPV Test Replace the Pap Test?
- Gwen Stefani to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- Obama sticks to Easter in his weekend radio message. GOP, not so much.
- Fiat to expand electric car sales into Oregon
- GM waited years to recall Saturns with power steering problem, document show
- 85 schoolgirls still missing, Boko Haram claims responsibility for bus station bombing
- Jackson Hole landslide slowly swallows Wyoming town
- Americans optimistic about flying cars, not so much about robot caregivers
- 'Boston Strong': Has the motto run its course? (+video)
- Lululemon lawsuits: Too big of a 'stretch,' says judge
- Yemen: US drone strike kills at least 9 suspected militants, 3 civilians
- Divers pull bodies from sunken ferry; toll tops 50
- Delay in ferry evacuation puzzles maritime experts
- APNewsBreak: Africa land grabs endanger elephants
- Shootout in eastern Ukraine leaves 1 dead
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 4 French journalists home after long Syrian ordeal
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Aesthetics-minded Americans decry Paris love locks
- Creeping landslide devouring part of Wyoming town
- Hawks take 1-0 lead by rolling past Pacers 101-93
- Philomena Lee Follows Her Movie's Footsteps in Washington
- After Construction, Keystone XL Will Only Support 50 Jobs, Report Says
- Box May Have Filed Secretly for Initial Public Offering
- More States Seek to Repeal Common Core
- Hold On to the Thin Mints, CookieCott 2014 Encourages Conservatives to Stay Away from Girl...
- Kirsten Gillibrand Slams Sexual Assault Panel's Decision on Commander's Role
- With Bruno Mars' Halftime Show, Has the Super Bowl Finally Gotten Over Nipplegate?
- State Department Keystone Pipeline Report Finds Little Impact on Carbon Emissions
- Another Cruise Ship Docks Early After Gastrointestinal Outbreak
- New Peanut Therapy Alters DNA
- April 9, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- March 3, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- February 24, 2014 (Final Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 31, 2014 (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- January 24, 2014 (Investigation Update) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 16, 2014 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- January 14, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Tyson Brand Mechanically...
- January 3, 2014 (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Stanley Infections Linked to Raw Cashew...
- December 19, 2013 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Foster...
- August 19, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live...
- How Parents Are Teaching Kids About Money
- 6 Ways to Save Money on Summer Flights to Europe
- When a Spouse Inherits an IRA
- What Federal Deposit Insurance Covers
- What to Do With a Damaged Smart Phone
- Dividends from Berkshire? Not on Buffett's Watch
- Don't Bet Against Warren Buffett
- Saving for Retirement Advice From Around the Web
- New Fed Chief, New Unemployment Approach
- 10 Financial Commandments for Your 20s
- December 11, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked...
- Initial Announcement: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections Linked to Ready-to-Eat Salads
- May 30, 2013 [Final Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections