Three scandals at once: Benghazi, IRS harassment, and now spying on AP phone calls.
Obama feigns outrage and ignorance, but he knew the truth of Benghazi from Hicks and CIA reports almost immediately (and revised it for all their TV propaganda), he's ballooning the IRS to command Obamacare payments and fines (intimidating opponents is a no-brainer), he has always complained about what the press might reveal, and his minions are obedient loyalists.
Is there anyone who doesn't now know this is a ruthless wolf in sheep's clothing?
Ira White - Portsmouth
Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling, a once rising star in the state GOP, but who was squeezed out of the running for governor in a power play by Atty. General Ken Cuccinelli, has endorsed Virginia Beach Councilman Glenn Davis for the House of Delegates in the 84th District.
Davis, unchallenged for the GOP's nomination, said he was thrilled at Bolling's endorsement.
Bolling who is boycotting this weekend's GOP nominating convention, has recently formed the Virginia Mainstream Project, to support 'mainstream' conservative candidates.
But his actions after being denied the gubernatorial nomination by his fellow Republicans has created a party split - between the hardcore Conservatives, like Cuccinelli, other Republicans that have more moderate leanings.
Of his endorsement of Davis, Bolling said: "Glenn Davis has shown, both as an entrepreneur and a City Councilman, that he understands it too. Glenn has a record of opposing needless regulations that make it harder for small business to grow, expand, and hire."
by John Kuchta
Two quick points:
by Tom McElvy
A mockery has been made of the country, and of the office of the so-called-president.
The actions of Emperor Hussein Obama are clearly a detriment to the great United States - and he should be held accountable.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
I have two words to explain the treasonous behavior of this President and his flunkies: Saudi Arabia.
The level of Saudi cash cascading into the coffers of the political class is beyond the grasp of mortal men.
Why do you think that Mohamed “Fat Boy” Magid, President of ISNA, is invited to the White House for dinner and to the State Department to hear Obama’s “Borders” speech railing against Israel?
All the more remarkable when you consider that ISNA was named as an “unindicted co-conspirator” in the Holy Land Foundation terror trial in Dallas back in 2008.
That means a man who heads an organization with links to Hamas named by a federal judge, goes to eat dinner with the President.
Just how much money do you think that takes?
How much did it cost Saudi to have Abdul Alharbi, a Saudi citizen, taken completely out of the investigation into the Boston bombings?
This young man was on a “No Fly” list but managed to get a student visa to the US anyway. He was supposed to attend Findlay College in Ohio; but, he lived in Boston!
He was tackled by an onlooker at the Boston Marathon as he ran from the bombing scene. He quickly went from being a suspect to a witness to poof, disappeared!
How much did that cost the Saudis after meetings between Obama, the Saudi Foreign Minister and the Saudi Ambassador to the US?
The Presidency is for sale, just like Obama learned in Chicago! Follow the money!
“Remember Benghazi and ALL the Traitors!”
I confess. I am an Enemy of the State.
I didn’t realize how threatening my mere presence was to my beloved country, but having been shown the evidence against me in U.S. Army training manuals, Homeland Security reports, and now this administration’s Enemies Hit List given to the IRS in order to persecute people like me, I feel compelled to come clean.
by John P. Kuchta Jr.
Is it embarrassing for the anti-terror folks within the federal government to have a man flying in and out of this country to terror hotbeds like Dagestan and Chechnya and not so much as have a parking ticket placed under his windshield wiper?
The left hand didn’t know what the right hand was doing and people were blown up. Were both the CIA and the FBI directed to keep the contacts from Russia to themselves?
We may never know the truth about that possibility; but, when looked at through the prism of treatment of the Saudi citizen, Abdul Rahman Ali Halbari, it certainly appears that may be the case.
by Michael Thompson
[Special to Virginia News Source]
Regardless of how one feels about the recent transportation law, all agree it will pour over $1 billion of year into Virginia's aging transportation infrastructure and should build necessary capacity to meet our growing infrastructure needs.
- Shining lights in Iraq
- THE MYTH OF MUSLIM FREEDOM FIGHTERS: There are no good guys in the Islamic conflicts of the Middle East
- Stop dwelling on sordid sex life of woman in local political scandal
- Death of a Great Conservative: Howard Phillips 1941-2013
- Sex, lies, & Virginia Beach politics II
- Sex, Lies, and Virginia Beach Politics
- Lea Industries Recalls Children’s Beds Due to Fall Hazard
- Powell Company Recalls Anywhere Lounger Bean Bag Chairs Due to Suffocation and Strangulation Hazards
- Avon Recalls Microwave Popcorn Maker Due to Burn and Fire Hazards; New Instructions Provided
- Deezo Children’s Hooded Sweatshirts with Drawstrings Recalled by Zulily Due to Strangulation Hazard
- Optimus Recalls Portable Electric Heaters Due to Fire Hazard
- Meijer Recalls Touch Point Baseboard Convection Heaters Due to a Fire Hazard
- Toro Recalls Zero Turn Riding Mowers Due to Fire Hazard
- Family Dollar Stores Recalls Optimus Tower Quartz Heaters Due to Overheating and Fire Hazards
- Surly Bikes Recalls Bicycle Forks Due to Fall Hazard
- LEM Products Distribution Recalls 5-Tray Food Dehydrators Due to Fire Hazard
Quote of the Day
- Breast Self Exam
- Procedure for Incontinence in Women May Lose Effectiveness With Time
- Angelina Jolie Has Preventative Double Mastectomy
- Could Adaptable Bacteria Cause Repeat Urinary Tract Infections?
- Longer Wait for Mammogram After Benign Breast Biopsy May Be Warranted
- Pelvic Exam
- Exercise May Lower Older Women's Risk for Kidney Stones
- Implants May Delay Breast Cancer Detection, Raise Death Risk
- Blood Test May Catch Deadly Fungal Infection Quickly
- Teen Births May Increase Risk of Obesity Later in Life
- Bestselling books the week of 5/19/13, according to IndieBound*
- Margaret Thatcher: From Grantham to the Falklands
- Don't overlook the ordinary
- Reader recommendation: No Great Mischief
- Exclusive: Iran's frontrunner for president speaks of his life battling US power
- Los Angeles votes in mayor's race without a clear front-runner
- Dog found, on live TV, in tornado rubble (+video)
- Oklahoma City tornado: more ways to help
- ESPN layoffs: Trying to 'manage costs,' cable sports giant cuts jobs
- Does a new J.D. Salinger documentary contain 'revelations' about the author?
- Fire chief says search almost complete in Oklahoma
- Power of Moore tornado dwarfs Hiroshima bomb
- AP PHOTOS: Devastation, reunion in tornado wake
- Top figures barred from Iran's June ballot
- Former IRS chief: Can't say how targeting happened
- Arias asks jury to give her life in prison
- Syria opposition signals tough line on peace talks
- Car bomb, other attacks kill 20 in Iraq
- Microsoft touts Xbox One as all-in-1 entertainment
- The 50th Super Bowl goes to San Francisco Bay Area
- Do All These #PopSongs Mean the Hashtag Is Here to Stay?
- In Moore, Okla., National Guard Uses New Combat Gear, Tactics
- Apple Tax-Dodging Hearing, in Five Quotes
- Xbox One Unveiled: Microsoft Promises 'More Intelligent' TV With 'Snap Mode,' Voice Commands
- Study: Suicidal Thoughts Are 'Contagious' in Teens
- Military Not Created Equal Under Sequestration
- Inhofe, Coburn in Hot Seat as Congress Seeks to Help Oklahoma
- Booming Oil and Gas Industry Fuels Emergence of 'Frackwear'
- Oklahoma Senators Try to Have It Both Ways on Federal Disaster Relief
- The Curse of the Second Term
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Infantis and Salmonella Mbandaka Infections Linked to Live...
- May 8, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Saintpaul Infections Linked to Imported Cucumbers
- (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Live Poultry
- (Investigation Announcement) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Saintpaul Infections Linked to Imported Cucumbers
- April 16, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Hedgehogs
- April 3, 2013 (Investigation Update): Eight Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Small...
- (Final Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Ground Beef
- March 5, 2013 (Investigation Update) Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Heidelberg Infections Linked to Chicken
- February 15, 2013 (Investigation Update): Six Multistate Outbreaks of Human Salmonella Infections Linked to Small...
- More Agriculture Spending, Not Less, Under New Farm Bill
- 10 Best Financial Benefits for Military Families
- Tax Deductions for Student-Loan Interest
- Skeptical of Stocks? Try Convertibles
- 15 Smart Phones You Can Get for Free
- 6 Ways to Cut Retiree Health-Care Costs
- 5 Reasons to Avoid Buying Bonds Directly
- Five Lessons from Apple's Fall
- Pimco Looks to Clone ETF Success
- Advice for College Grads From Around the Web
- May 10, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 26, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- April 5, 2013 [Investigative Update]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- March 29, 2013 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O121 Infections Linked...
- December 10, 2012 [Final Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- November 17, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157:H7 Infections
- July 20, 2012 (Final Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- June 22, 2012 (Investigation Update): Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- June 10, 2012 [Initial Announcement]: Multistate Outbreak of Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli O145 Infections
- April 3, 2012 [FINAL Update]: Multistate Outbreak of E. coli O26 Infections Linked to Raw...
- Why Your Online Program Just Won't Sell
- 12 Things to Consider Before You Refer a Friend to Your Employer
- Debunking The "No Friends At Work" Rule: Why Friend-Friendly Workplaces Are The Future
- Caught In An Elevator With A CEO? 3 Conversation Starters
- Is Authentic Executive Presence An Oxymoron?
- 3 Tips For Women To Improve Their Body Language At Work
- What Are The Biggest Challenges Facing Marketers According To New IBM Study?
- Bored With Your Pencil Skirt? Try This One.
- Gyms For Women Sell More Than Fitness
- Guard Your Time As If It Were Gold